PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology

mouse
05-09-2013, 01:04 AM
ZSQ-dp1sV5w

Wild Cobra
05-09-2013, 04:59 AM
My God Mouse.

I stopped the video as soon as I started it. 1:08:33 long... If you wish us to watch such a long video, then please, pick a time index and ask us to watch from time x:xx:xx to x:xx:xx. Then, maybe some of us will have our curiosity peaked.

mouse
05-09-2013, 06:34 AM
I take it you never sat through an hour long class or watched an hour long documentary. Explains a lot about you.

Wild Cobra
05-09-2013, 06:57 AM
I take it you never sat through an hour long class or watched an hour long documentary. Explains a lot about you.
Never classes people pick for me. Let it be my choice. Not yours. Why should I be interested?

mouse
05-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Never classes people pick for me. Let it be my choice. Not yours. Why should I be interested?

I know your huge ego has blinded you thinking the topic was meant for you but it really wasn't. In fact 90% of the links and videos I post are actually for the

There are currently 30 users browsing this forum. (5 members & 25 guests)

mouse,
CosmicCowboy,
Nbadan,
TeyshaBlue,
j5eyihen

I know its hard for the the regular posters to comprehend but the truth is I have always posted for the guests of the politics forum.

They are the ones who maybe Goggled a subject and came here to read, they are the ones who deserve my limited time an energy.

How arrogant on your part to think I am using my valuable time on yourself, Chump, and the bottom feeders like red zero.

You really think I am trying to get you and your limited thinking shills to properly reply to something I post?

I have corresponded to people on Facebook SpursTalk private messages and in person with people who find me interesting and my postings eye opening and educational. I have had people I work with at my job and students from MIT and a few professors that have read my Age of earth, Evolution, and 9/11 postings.

I could care less if my topics get Zero replies as long as they get 20 + views. I could go the rest of my life not having to respond to you and your Google savvy pals that lurk in here like a fat lady in a bakery.

I know not everything I post may be 100% Authentic but what is these days?

In all the FB and College forums I post in I rarely have to put up with immature smack and re-fried insults like I do here. You guys have no hope of ever learning anything your two busy trying to belittle others while hardly bringing anything useful or worth reading to a topic.

Lets take this topic for example, What have you done Wild Cobra to debunk the video or add to the subject?

my point exactly. I'm sorry if the video is not short enough for your viewing pleasure you can always use the scroll feature that allows you to seek the fine points of the hour long film.

But that might be asking to much for a guy who relies on Google to fill that missing gap of knowledge your brain seems to be lacking.

And before you cry..."that was an insult" you should prove it by your actions not your impatient bitter remarks that not only hijack a topic and steer it in the wrong direction it also proves your just one of many government paid cubicle geeks that share the Wild Cobra screen name as an over paid shill.

symple19
05-09-2013, 08:41 AM
:lmao

RandomGuy
05-10-2013, 09:36 AM
LOL chemtrails....