PDA

View Full Version : panicking?

Bong
05-09-2013, 04:33 AM
calm down spurs fan, its like most of you are already saying that this series already ended, yes we got the win in game 1 but not in convincing fashion (you can say its a fluke), game 2: we lost, klay thompson and step curry were amazing, throwing the ball at the 3pt area with 1 foot ala dirk even shooting it off the dribble and contested there shots still falls. and now game 3 and 4 we are in GSW home court, most of us here are already giving up like we have the same fate us the nuggets, but we need to believe, the series wont be over until one of the team wins 4 games, so just sit back and relax enjoy the remaining games and believe (dont be like the spursfan who already left at 4thquarter in game 1 and miss a 1 of a kind game)...

i know that GSW are a very good team compared to the spurs and im not denying it, but this is a game of basketball, the ball is round everything could happen, the spurs could lose the series or win, just enjoy and feel the adrenaline rush, the anxiety, heart palpitation, retching you feel in every monent of the more than 2hours/game of watching this spurs gsw series

chapnis
05-09-2013, 05:32 AM
calm down spurs fan, its like most of you are already saying that this series already ended, yes we got the win in game 1 but not in convincing fashion (you can say its a fluke), game 2: we lost, klay thompson and step curry were amazing, throwing the ball at the 3pt area with 1 foot ala dirk even shooting it off the dribble and contested there shots still falls. and now game 3 and 4 we are in GSW home court, most of us here are already giving up like we have the same fate us the nuggets, but we need to believe, the series wont be over until one of the team wins 4 games, so just sit back and relax enjoy the remaining games and believe (dont be like the spursfan who already left at 4thquarter in game 1 and miss a 1 of a kind game)...

i know that GSW are a very good team compared to the spurs and im not denying it, but this is a game of basketball, the ball is round everything could happen, the spurs could lose the series or win, just enjoy and feel the adrenaline rush, the anxiety, heart palpitation, retching you feel in every monent of the more than 2hours/game of watching this spurs gsw series

GNSF bringing the goods.

Spurs4#5
05-09-2013, 06:53 AM
I kind of think the reason pop isnt as pissed as he would be is because he knows their shooting right now is bullshit and even with them shooting lights out and having two people have back to back career nights and seeing one of them score 29 points in a half which not very many superstars can do let alone some kid who doesn't have experience playing at this level, we won a game and only lost a game by 9 with us shooting like complete shit and playing like shit...I don't see them shooting 60% and us shoot in 35% the rest of the series

Chomag
05-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Nah, just pissed that we are seeing a different team then we saw all season long. Small ball isnt going to win this series. If Spurs go back to what they are then they can murder these warriors.