PDA

View Full Version : All 4 Series are tied 1-1

Embedded
05-09-2013, 12:59 PM
That's all. Warriors were going at it 100MPh, Spurs were off for 8 days. Winning game 1 was a miracle for us. I saw us come back from 0-2 once against New Orleans when we had home court advantage. We've got Splitter back now and we will get it together. So now if we go to Golden State and go 1-1 we are back where we started, must win 2 out of 3, at home. Last night for a couple instances I was hoping Curry's ankle would cause him problems again, then no, you know what, if we can't beat a healthy Warriors team it's time for summer vacation. After the LA series I don't want to do that anymore. We were picked to win this series for a reason, and if we can't beat this healthy team then we don't deserve the championship. This is an energetic team, but a young team. Seems like the Warriors start the game going 120MPH and it catches up to them. I think these first two games we were in learning mode as much as anything. Don't underestimate the heart of The Spurs.

Horry Hipcheck
05-09-2013, 01:40 PM
This. Each team still has 3 wins to go.

Budkin
05-09-2013, 01:48 PM
That's all. Warriors were going at it 100MPh, Spurs were off for 8 days. Winning game 1 was a miracle for us. I saw us come back from 0-2 once against New Orleans when we had home court advantage. We've got Splitter back now and we will get it together. So now if we go to Golden State and go 1-1 we are back where we started, must win 2 out of 3, at home. Last night for a couple instances I was hoping Curry's ankle would cause him problems again, then no, you know what, if we can't beat a healthy Warriors team it's time for summer vacation. After the LA series I don't want to do that anymore. We were picked to win this series for a reason, and if we can't beat this healthy team then we don't deserve the championship. This is an energetic team, but a young team. Seems like the Warriors start the game going 120MPH and it catches up to them. I think these first two games we were in learning mode as much as anything. Don't underestimate the heart of The Spurs.

We didn't have homecourt against the Hornets. Game 7 was on their floor but we won a tough fought game. I agree we'll still win.

spurraider21
05-09-2013, 01:51 PM

well put :tu

BillMc
05-09-2013, 02:02 PM

I second that.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Spurs didn't have home court advantage vs New Orleans.

ace3g
05-09-2013, 02:09 PM
still sucks there are no games today...