PDA

View Full Version : Anticipation the key....

Avante
05-09-2013, 02:02 PM
...to having a great relationship.

Nobody wants to wake up to a dirty house, it's fucks up your morning, puts you in a bad mood. So I make damn sure that will never be the situation, I make sure she wakes up to a clean house, coffee is made, the dogs are taken care of, the bird has water/food. That takes all of 20 minutes, time well spent. Now I didn't always do that, it took awhile to figure that out. You want her all smiles then work to keep it that way, you do that by anticipating what she needs. Obviously the better you know somebody the easier that is, after 30 years I have it down.

Spur of the moment doesn't work so well, things run much smoother if they are thought out.

Oh yeah, trust me if you are thinking....that bitch, that hoe...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Spur|n|Austin
05-09-2013, 02:42 PM
cool bro

ToughActinTinactin
05-09-2013, 02:47 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pR0PXDQ8NcM/TVG7ReTo8RI/AAAAAAAAAaI/zhC5GzCio-c/s1600/anticipation.jpg

jeebus
05-09-2013, 02:49 PM
you're a faggot

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 02:52 PM
The other key is keeping his football gambling losses secret.

DJR210
05-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Thanks Dr. Phil.

TDMVPDPOY
05-09-2013, 02:59 PM
the only way the OP makes his partner all happy and gooey inside is when sucks his dick man

mrsmaalox
05-09-2013, 03:01 PM
If that's the key to having a successful relationship with someone like Avante, then I'll just do the exact opposite.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 03:03 PM
If that's the key to having a successful relationship with someone like Avante, then I'll just do the exact opposite.Then he'll just break out the big guns....

Mix tapes.

Avante
05-09-2013, 03:05 PM
The other key is keeping his football gambling losses secret.

She has a 40 inch Samsung in her den, thanks to football $$$$$. My son has a computer custom built thanks to football $$$$.

Reality always escapes you.

Avante
05-09-2013, 03:06 PM
you're a faggot

Grow up little guy.

Avante
05-09-2013, 03:08 PM
the only way the OP makes his partner all happy and gooey inside is when sucks his dick man

Kids on computers, shessh~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 03:20 PM
She has a 40 inch Samsung in her den, thanks to football $$$$$. My son has a computer custom built thanks to football $$$$.

Reality always escapes you.Eh, you lie so much, you probably believe your own lies at this point.

jeebus
05-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Grow up little guy.
you're a faggot

Avante
05-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Eh, you lie so much, you probably believe your own lies at this point.

You try way too hard little guy and it's comical. Why is it so important to you to be a prick?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 03:28 PM
No effort at all.

Why is it so important for you to impress strangers on the internets?

Avante
05-09-2013, 03:29 PM
you're a faggot

According to you...

Also, faggot ass Orange County doesn't count as part of Los Angeles.

....hhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

jeebus
05-09-2013, 03:32 PM
According to you...

....hhahahaha!!!!!!!!!
you're a faggot

ToughActinTinactin
05-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Does your anticipation lead to premature ejaculation?

Avante
05-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Does your anticipation lead to premature ejaculation?

Not all of us have that problem amigo.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2013, 03:37 PM
According to you...

....hhahahaha!!!!!!!!!The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim own you.

nacho
05-09-2013, 04:11 PM
So basically just nip it in the bud.

Avante
05-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
05-09-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: This retarded-ass thread

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp8gq1kB7k1qibvuao1_500.jpg

Avante
05-09-2013, 04:40 PM
This is a retarded ass thread..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213275

Clipper Nation
05-09-2013, 04:43 PM
This is a retarded ass thread..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213275

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26924617.jpg

Avante
05-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Which is the same amount of replies you got there.....0.

Clipper Nation
05-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Which is the same amount of replies you got there.....0.
http://i.imgur.com/OlpnrIE.png

Avante
05-09-2013, 05:01 PM
As we can see....totally owned!!!

Now watch this.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
...to having a great relationship.

Nobody wants to wake up to a dirty house, it's fucks up your morning, puts you in a bad mood. So I make damn sure that will never be the situation, I make sure she wakes up to a clean house, coffee is made, the dogs are taken care of, the bird has water/food. That takes all of 20 minutes, time well spent. Now I didn't always do that, it took awhile to figure that out. You want her all smiles then work to keep it that way, you do that by anticipating what she needs. Obviously the better you know somebody the easier that is, after 30 years I have it down.

Spur of the moment doesn't work so well, things run much smoother if they are thought out.

Oh yeah, trust me if you are thinking....that bitch, that hoe...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

in your case I would say it's not telling her bout the hand jobs you paid for..when the baybay's needed some chili and wiener dogs

in my case I would say it's making allowance....making allowance for not just your mistakes but hers as well

Avante
05-09-2013, 05:12 PM
in your case I would say it's not telling her bout the hand jobs you paid for..when the baybay's needed some chili and wiener dogs

in my case I would say it's making allowance....making allowance for not just your mistakes but hers as well

Anybody ever tell you you suck at trying to be cute/funny? That was stupid.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Anybody ever tell you you suck at trying to be cute/funny? That was stupid.

you're the one paying for hand jobs from muffin top chics with stretch marks...and being trolled by sex pop up ads..the lady that pops up and asks to chat while you're trying to jack off...you don't respond and she calls you a bitch and tells you to keep jerking your carrot dick....you know we've all been there...

Avante
05-09-2013, 05:20 PM
you're the one paying for hand jobs from muffin top chics with stretch marks...and being trolled by sex pop up ads..the lady that pops up and asks to chat while you're trying to jack off...you don't respond and she calls you a bitch and tells you to keep jerking your carrot dick....you know we've all been there...

That made absolutely no sense at all once you get out of the 7th grade.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2013, 05:28 PM
That made absolutely no sense at all once you get out of the 7th grade.

if talking about the OP...then yes

Avante
05-09-2013, 05:30 PM
if talking about the OP...then yes

Too late little guy, and that was also lame. What...16/17 maybe?

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Too late little guy, and that was also lame. What...16/17 maybe?

nope...11.375 and if I'm really on swole, hitting switches and feeling good that night then I can sometimes push it to just over 12 inches..you feel me :toast

Avante
05-09-2013, 05:47 PM
nope...11.375 and if I'm really on swole, hitting switches and feeling good that night then I can sometimes push it to just over 12 inches..you feel me :toast

Little man, it simply won't work with me, ok? Way past that silly ass shit you seem to cum all over the place about, ok? Try it again, now think, ok?

Clipper Nation
05-09-2013, 06:51 PM
:lol Avante
:lol Obvious cuck
:lol Pussy-whipped by his hoe while she's getting filled up with Dat Bull Sawce on the side

Avante
05-09-2013, 07:02 PM
:lol Pussy-whipped by his hoe while she's getting filled up with Dat Bull Sawce on the side

The only thing obvious here faggot is that you can't post threads worth a fuck. 0...impact.

DJR210
05-09-2013, 07:18 PM

:lol

Avante
05-09-2013, 07:48 PM
The immature level here off the charts.

Latarian Milton
05-09-2013, 11:31 PM
it sucks for a man to take care of all those housewife stuffs only to flatter his bitch tbh. like i predicted, OP lets his bitch wear pants in his relationship while wearing the panties himself. a good wife should make her man feel like a king imho

Avante
05-09-2013, 11:37 PM
it sucks for a man to take care of all those housewife stuffs only to flatter his bitch tbh. like i predicted, OP lets his bitch wear pants in his relationship while wearing the panties himself. a good wife should make her man feel like a king imho

There is a reason I get my brains fucked out while you are still pounding the pud.

Latarian Milton
05-10-2013, 12:14 AM
if you lived the majority of your life in the 20th century you should've known what i said better than anyone imho. bitches in the 70s and 80s didn't behave like those sluts of the present day, they did almost everything in their families including washing the used smelly pants & socks of their husbands', and they rarely take off their bras & panties in front of another man because they valued the traditional moral standards. bitches of present day get too many opportunities, job opportunities and the opportunities to cheat on their husbands. if i were not a lifelong celibate i'd rather live in the 20th century even if that means no facebook and no GTA

Avante
05-10-2013, 12:17 AM
if you lived the majority of your life in the 20th century you should've known what i said better than anyone imho. bitches in the 70s and 80s didn't behave like those sluts of the present day, they did almost everything in their families including washing the used smelly pants & socks of their husbands', and they rarely take off their bras & panties in front of another man because they valued the traditional moral standards. bitches of present day get too many opportunities, job opportunities and the opportunities to cheat on their husbands. if i were not a lifelong celibate i'd rather live in the 20th century even if that means no facebook and no GTA

You need help. and fast.

DJR210
05-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Pretty safe to say you are trying to justify the fact your broke ass doesn't work then I'm assuming?

Sportcamper
05-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Avante I make sure she wakes up to a clean house, coffee is made, the dogs are taken care of, the bird has water/food…

You really are from Cali…:lol

In Los Angeles it also helps to give her a Platinum Visa and new car…

Avante
05-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Pretty safe to say you are trying to justify the fact your broke ass doesn't work then I'm assuming?

It's that what you got from this? Didn't I say 20 minutes?

$$$$$$$$$$$$ will never be a factor, totally set for life. I want it I buy it.

Avante
05-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Avante I make sure she wakes up to a clean house, coffee is made, the dogs are taken care of, the bird has water/food…

You really are from Cali…:lol

In Los Angeles it also helps to give her a Platinum Visa and new car…

Women adore a guy who is thoughtful, the little things mean so much to them. They also love a listener because as we all know women love to yakyakyak. Ya want an amazing sex life, plug in to what women really need and you will be awarded. We don't need credit cards.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Women adore a guy who is thoughtful, the little things mean so much to them. They also love a listener because as we all know women love to yakyakyak. Ya want an amazing sex life, plug in to what women really need and you will be awarded. We don't need credit cards.

Lol. BBC is what they need.

Avante with the little dick confessional goods.

Chingo Bling
05-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Oyes Abante, I got those mañosas you ordered. I know you like Ele (chort for elephant). Not because she's fat putos, she is, pero because her lips look like elephant ears.

You know how it works, guey. Half now and half when you choot your load. Same as always.

Oh I almost forgets, last time you gave Chela crabs, puto. I want your clearance from the doctor before you smash.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 12:51 PM
:lol Pussywhipped by your wife
:lol That hoe got you running around making coffee and shit while she's getting the BBC on the side

Avante
05-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Lol. BBC is what they need.

Avante with the little dick confessional goods.

Big dick, little dick and in your case no dick and it doesn't matter. Use your fucking brain, anticipate, be cool and think. Listen to her, nothing makes a woman wetter than a great listener. Now add the little notes, the little things and even a no dick bitch like you can make it happen.

Avante
05-10-2013, 12:58 PM
:lol Pussywhipped by your wife
:lol That hoe got you running around making coffee and shit while she's getting the BBC on the side

Don't know jack shit about women do ya slick? Is there anything you do know about?

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Oyes Abante, I got those mañosas you ordered. I know you like Ele (chort for elephant). Not because she's fat putos, she is, pero because her lips look like elephant ears.

You know how it works, guey. Half now and half when you choot your load. Same as always.

Oh I almost forgets, last time you gave Chela crabs, puto. I want your clearance from the doctor before you smash.

I got a question for ya amigo, what's with you people hauling the whole tribe around everywhere ya go? And how many kids can a peach picker afford anyway? Thank God for welfare, huh?

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Don't know jack shit about women do ya slick? Is there anything you do know about?

:lol Cuck

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:04 PM
:lol Cuck

Stick with stupid, looks good on ya.

Chingo Bling
05-10-2013, 01:40 PM
I got a question for ya amigo, what's with you people hauling the whole tribe around everywhere ya go? And how many kids can a peach picker afford anyway? Thank God for welfare, huh?

After I answer you I have some questions of my own.
I've never hauled the familia around. You got me mixed with those Mexicanos de Califas. Texas Mescans and Califas Mescans are totally different. As many kids I can from those peashes I pick. I picked your viejas peash pero I used a rubber. I didn't want to catch anything from all the diseases you brought back.

Now my questions. Why would you want some other vato tapping your shick in front of you? Does she make you look into her eyes while the other dude choves his pinga into her peash?

Also, why do always order the #6 combo from me? Don't you like bariety? Cada vez you ask for Ele and the tranny. I think the worn out chocha reminds you of your esposa but the pinga? Don't get mad to me for asking, guey. You are one of my best customers. You and Blake. He makes the mañosas wear a paper mask of his ex while Tyrone bangs her. I'll never understand buying a puta for someone you don't know.

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:42 PM
After I answer you I have some questions of my own.
I've never hauled the familia around. You got me mixed with those Mexicanos de Califas. Texas Mescans and Califas Mescans are totally different. As many kids I can from those peashes I pick. I picked your viejas peash pero I used a rubber. I didn't want to catch anything from all the diseases you brought back.

Now my questions. Why would you want some other vato tapping your shick in front of you? Does she make you look into her eyes while the other dude choves his pinga into her peash?

Also, why do always order the #6 combo from me? Don't you like bariety? Cada vez you ask for Ele and the tranny. I think the worn out chocha reminds you of your esposa but the pinga? Don't get mad to me for asking, guey. You are one of my best customers. You and Blake. He makes the mañosas wear a paper mask of his ex while Tyrone bangs her. I'll never understand buying a puta for someone you don't know.

Dude, why not lurk for awhile ok? That was too stupid to even reply to.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Big dick, little dick and in your case no dick and it doesn't matter. Use your fucking brain, anticipate, be cool and think. Listen to her, nothing makes a woman wetter than a great listener. Now add the little notes, the little things and even a no dick bitch like you can make it happen.

:lol @ Avante fighting the little dick charges with anger...listen up old man stop trying to use the board as cheap alternative to a marriage counselor..we get it...you're married and your wife has a leash around your neck..you're her bitch... BITCH!!! :lol

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:08 PM
:lol @ Avante fighting the little dick charges with anger...listen up old man stop trying to use the board as cheap alternative to a marriage counselor..we get it...you're married and your wife has a leash around your neck..you're her bitch... BITCH!!! :lol

Pay attention dick-less...

Are you paying attention at all, you have anything that resembles a brain in your head? You talk like some cherry boy. Obviously you don't know a damn thing about women. If ya did then you'd be...yep, you got it. Until you actually get laid why not save your bullshit, ok?

Chingo Bling
05-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Dude, why not lurk for awhile ok? That was too stupid to even reply to.

Oh, that was stupid but the packing the car with the familia thing was grade a material, huh? And the peash picking? Thass some classy chit right there.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Oh, that was stupid but the packing the car with the familia thing was grade a material, huh? And the peash picking? Thass some classy chit right there.

Little amigo I live in Mexico north...California...ok? It's exactly like I said it is. I see it every day. What's with driving around with no insurance? What's with all the stabbings? All the drunk driving?

Chingo Bling
05-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Little amigo I live in Mexico north...California...ok? It's exactly like I said it is. I see it every day. What's with driving around with no insurance? What's with all the stabbings? All the drunk driving?

I guess they don't do that chit in Boise, Idaho (U da Hoe), huh? Good thing the white people are the majority or this whold country would be like Afghanistan. No vales verga, guey. That has to be the stupidest chit I've ever heard. You act like only the Mexicanos do that chit there. All those white boys that dress like us and act like us do the same damn chit.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:42 PM
I guess they don't do that chit in Boise, Idaho (U da Hoe), huh? Good thing the white people are the majority or this whold country would be like Afghanistan. No vales verga, guey. That has to be the stupidest chit I've ever heard. You act like only the Mexicanos do that chit there. All those white boys that dress like us and act like us do the same damn chit.

Bullshit! Pull your sombrero out of your ass, ok?

Chingo Bling
05-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Bullshit! Pull your sombrero out of your ass, ok?

I'll pull the sombrero out when you pull Sheila the Tranny's pinga out of yours.

Avante
05-10-2013, 10:33 PM
I'll pull the sombrero out when you pull Sheila the Tranny's pinga out of yours.

Chingo

It's not working, ok? Some here I play this little silly internet bit with, yep...twisted, but you are just too far gone. You're stuff just..well..boring. So go do something else ok amigo. You're a waste of my time.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Pay attention dick-less...

Are you paying attention at all, you have anything that resembles a brain in your head? You talk like some cherry boy. Obviously you don't know a damn thing about women. If ya did then you'd be...yep, you got it. Until you actually get laid why not save your bullshit, ok?

Avante I need some advice...I want to setup a three way....one white girl and one black girl...how do I adjust my pussy strokes when going from one girl to the other...if they were the same race it would be no problem but white girls make me last longer but black girls make me cum faster because of the juiciness of their pussy..darker the cherry the sweeter the juice...how do I adjust?

Chingo Bling
05-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Chingo

It's not working, ok? Some here I play this little silly internet bit with, yep...twisted, but you are just too far gone. You're stuff just..well..boring. So go do something else ok amigo. You're a waste of my time.

Play what bit? I was on your side "amigo" until you started with all the racist bullchit. Don't get mad to me because I brought out your business. You didn't seem to be chy when you brought up getting serviced by cheboys in the Phillippines.
I thought we was cool. Used to be my homie... used to be my ace... now I want to slap the tasteses out your mouth...

Avante
05-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Avante I need some advice...I want to setup a three way....one white girl and one black girl...how do I adjust my pussy strokes when going from one girl to the other...if they were the same race it would be no problem but white girls make me last longer but black girls make me cum faster because of the juiciness of their pussy..darker the cherry the sweeter the juice...how do I adjust?

You don't set up a threeway little one, it simply happens. You meet a girl at a bar, you end up at her place she has a friend who lives with her....bingo.

Kids~~~~~~

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2013, 08:45 PM
You don't set up a threeway little one, it simply happens. You meet a girl at a bar, you end up at her place she has a friend who lives with her....bingo.

Kids~~~~~~

we can talk later about the nuances of setting up a 3 way... for now I just asked about the pussy strokes switching from black to white...how do I adjust?

Avante
05-13-2013, 09:31 PM
we can talk later about the nuances of setting up a 3 way... for now I just asked about the pussy strokes switching from black to white...how do I adjust?

Forget that silliness let's talk why anyone would go with....Koolaid_Man, makes ya look retarded.