PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: solid basketball take

dfens
05-10-2013, 06:52 AM
Correct take and funny ... getting run out the building tbh.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ3RxbiCMAAXEWz.jpg

rayjayjohnson
05-10-2013, 06:52 AM
Made by some faggot reddit user tbh

mudyez
05-10-2013, 09:33 AM
We have to say it again: LAL fans should shut up for a while after getting embarrassed this season. You are not in the position of laughung about anything.

I'd rather have an 100% open 2nd round series, than playing like way over the salary Lakers crap.

Especially when you have the oldest backcourt in league history.

That said: IF we loose this series, Dubs are the team I'm rooting for because they are fun to watch and aside from Jack all of them are likable.

Killakobe81
05-10-2013, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=mudyez;6549562]We have to say it again: LAL fans should shut up for a while after getting embarrassed this season. You are not in the position of laughung about anything.

I'd rather have an 100% open 2nd round series, than playing like way over the salary Lakers crap.

Especially when you have the oldest backcourt in league history.

That said: IF we loose this series, Dubs are the team I'm rooting for because they are fun to watch and aside from Jack all of them are likable.[/QUOT

Stupid take, just because your team loses doesnt mean you can't talk hoops or break balls. Spur fan talked shit when they won, but want silence when they lose. My team sucked by any measure payroll really don't mean shit to me or make it more embarrassing

rayjayjohnson
05-10-2013, 12:23 PM
:lol lakerfan and fair weather spurfan already thinking thus series is a done deal

Amuseddaysleeper
05-10-2013, 12:27 PM
:lol lakerfan and fair weather spurfan already thinking thus series is a done deal

Can you blame them? If the Spurs lose tonight, that could be the series.

SA looks completely lost out there.

At least against Phoenix back in 2010 the Spurs had the lead at some point after the first quarter.

snickles
05-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Correct take and funny ... getting run out the building tbh.

lol as opposed to the lakers who go walked out of the building...

Blake
05-10-2013, 05:32 PM

no.

Spurs could lose tonight, win Sunday and be right back in drivers seat with HCA.

hater
05-10-2013, 05:35 PM
:lol fair weather spurfan already thinking thus series is a done deal

101 minutes of pound me in the ass by little Elian and Klay will do that to you

btw, I still think this series is going at least 6. but now, it's a toss up regarding the winner

AaronY
05-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Lol, fair weather fan..the idea that how much you believe your teams gonna win a game having anything to do with how much of a fan you are is so retarded..only true fans are the blind homers den..

Reck
05-10-2013, 05:41 PM

SA looks completely lost out there.

At least against Phoenix back in 2010 the Spurs had the lead at some point after the first quarter.

You're right.

no.

Spurs could lose tonight, win Sunday and be right back in drivers seat with HCA.

And you are wrong.

Spurs haven't had a lead that lasted more than a few seconds at any given moment during the game. Furthermore, Spurs hadn't had a lead of more than what? 3 point is it?

As of the last two games Spurs haven't been in control of this series and heading into one of the best crowds in the NBA I doubt anyhthing will change regarding who's in control of the series.

If Spurs lose tonight then it may be series over. Warriors already more than proved they can win in San Antonio.

After tonight we'll see if Spurs can win in theirs.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Guess the Lakers got bounced too fast for anyone to put Kobe on a "My Left Foot" poster.