PDA

View Full Version : Every one of us thought the Spurs would win

Horse
05-10-2013, 07:23 AM
A road game this series maybe even two. So what's the big fucking deal. Hopefully Timmy and everyone is feeling a little better and Pop took his head out of his own ass and we can get back to the way things should be and kick their faggot assses. Now it hasn't been pretty but if we could hit a shot in game 2 we wouldve stole that one too and we'd be up 2-0.

spurspokesman
05-10-2013, 07:32 AM
A road game this series maybe even two. So what's the big fucking deal. Hopefully Timmy and everyone is feeling a little better and Pop took his head out of his own ass and we can get back to the way things should be and kick their faggot assses. Now it hasn't been pretty but if we could hit a shot in game 2 we wouldve stole that one too and we'd be up 2-0. I definitely believe we can win on the road. But with the way Golden State has handled us in our own building it doesn't inspire much courage tbh. The solace is that the dubs have been scorching hot and we have been coors light cold and we were right there in both games which leads me to believe if they cool off just a bit and we play 5% better we win.

DarrinS
05-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Spurs won so many games this season because they had a very efficient offense. We haven't seen that yet in this series.

Halberto
05-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Oakland is at least top 5 for toughest stadiums to play in. For all but 4-5 minutes out of the last two games they've been winning on OUR floor. They don't need Curry, Thompson and Jack to be on fire every night... they just need one of those guys, and I can see Curry being on fire at least every second game. Our defense isn't effective (who would be against GS honestly?) and our offense is stagnant like it was at the end of the season.

All of those glaring issues account for taking one road win a big fucking deal.

Dingle Barry
05-10-2013, 08:01 AM
we need the Parker from before March.

xellos88330
05-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Spurs need to get into their space. They are far too comfortable and confident in their jumpers.

boutons_deux
05-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Spurs need somebody, like Green or ARGH! Neal to get as hot as they did in several season games.

benstanfield
05-10-2013, 11:02 AM
We shot 39% from the field and somehow stayed competitive in game 2. Oakland is a hard place to play, but if you look at W-L records, so is SA. A change of scenery might be what we need to start putting the ball through the hoop, making sharp passes, and driving to the fucking rack. Warriors gonna score 95-105 regardless of what we do, Pop needs to realize this and stop making "adjustments" that amount to trying to beat them at their own game.

RD2191
05-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Fukin hate warriors. We always get taken out by a douchebag team.

Horse
05-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Oakland is at least top 5 for toughest stadiums to play in. For all but 4-5 minutes out of the last two games they've been winning on OUR floor. They don't need Curry, Thompson and Jack to be on fire every night... they just need one of those guys, and I can see Curry being on fire at least every second game. Our defense isn't effective (who would be against GS honestly?) and our offense is stagnant like it was at the end of the season.

All of those glaring issues account for taking one road win a big fucking deal.

Our D has been fine in the 2nd half of games so all we have to do is use that strategy from the 1st quarter and a little urgency wouldnt hurt either. Let's see how they play when the pressure is on them as they've now become the favorties and media darlings.

urunobili
05-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Honestly, with all the hype on the home streak about the warriors i knew we'd lose one at home, I just didn't expect to get spanked the way we did...