PDA

View Full Version : Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev buried

RandomGuy
05-10-2013, 10:26 AM
It seems there were some protests at the funeral home that took the bag of meat and bones in.

Much ado about nothing, IMO, it has to go somewhere, and bodies are generally more important to families than anyone else. Even murderers need to be buried when they croak.

--------------------------------------------

Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has been buried at an undisclosed location, Massachusetts police say.

Tsarnaev's body "is no longer in the City of Worcester and is now entombed", a police statement said.

Authorities had been struggling to find a community willing to accept Tsarnaev's body.

The announcement came as the first hearing into the bombing was held in the US House of Representatives.

Tsarnaev was killed during a manhunt after last month's bombing, which killed three and injured more than 260.

Dozens of protesters picketed the Worcester funeral home holding his body last week.

Unknown location
"As a result of our public appeal for help, a courageous and compassionate individual came forward to provide the assistance needed to properly bury the deceased," a police statement said.

Barricades are removed from the funeral home where Tamerlan Tsarnaev's remains were held The statement also thanked "the community that provided the burial site".

Tsarnaev and his brother are accused of planting two bombs near the finishing line of the Boston Marathon on 15 April.

After being hit in a shootout with police, Tsarnaev was reportedly run over by his younger brother as he escaped from the scene in a car.

Surviving brother Dzhokhar is in a prison hospital after being shot and injured during the police manhunt.

The two are also suspected of shooting dead one policeman and injuring another.

The family are ethnic Chechen Muslims from Russia and had been living in the US for about a decade. Tamerlan was drawn to radical Islam.

His wife, Katherine Russell, declined to pick up his body from the medical examiner's office, allowing his relatives to claim the remains instead and arrange for a funeral.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22471443

Viva Las Espuelas
05-10-2013, 10:59 AM
I hope its used as a toilet as much as possible :toast

DJR210
05-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Why not bury the son of a bitch at sea ala Bin Laden?

pawe
05-10-2013, 11:59 AM
That funeral home needed that money real bad.

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:26 PM
We need to pass a new law. All terrorists (if killed in the act/after) will be cremated.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Why?

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Why?

It isn't obvious?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:33 PM
No. Elaborate fully.

manufan10
05-10-2013, 01:37 PM
I don't understand this. What's the big deal?

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:39 PM
No. Elaborate fully.

paste...

Islam faith strictly forbids cremation. This is due to a very important series of funeral procedures that are held in the most reverent regards

~~~~~~~~~~~

So by knowing that what Muslim is going to want to chance being cremated?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:40 PM
paste...

Islam faith strictly forbids cremation. This is due to a very important series of funeral procedures that are held in the most reverent regards

~~~~~~~~~~~

So by knowing that what Muslim is going to want to chance being cremated?Of the ones that are cool with dying for their idea of jihad?

All of them.

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Of the ones that are cool with dying for their idea of jihad?

All of them.

And as we just saw that isn't always the situation.

Trust me slick, if we would have cremated what's his name the Islamic world would have totally freaked. Don't tell me it wouldn't make a difference if they knew....you kill Americans fuck your religious bullshit.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:49 PM
And as we just saw that isn't always the situation.No, we didn't. You made a stupid assumption.

Trust me slick, if we would have cremated what's his name the Islamic world would have totally freaked. Don't tell me it wouldn't make a difference if they knew....you kill Americans fuck your religious bullshit.You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Avante
05-10-2013, 01:53 PM
No, we didn't. You made a stupid assumption.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Bullshit if we didn't.

Stupid is thinking it's not like that. That's exactly how it is.

We all know if we'd cremated that killer we would have seen Islam totally freak, you disagree? They kill over cartoons!

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Bullshit if we didn't.

Stupid is thinking it's not like that. That's exactly how it is.

We all know if we'd cremated that killer we would have seen Islam totally freak, you disagree? They kill over cartoons!So you're saying they would have launched more attacks?

lebomb
05-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Fuck his remains

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:03 PM
So you're saying they would have launched more attacks?

Thought out attacks...probably not. Stupid violence without question.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Thought out attacks...probably not. Stupid violence without question.So violence with the distinct possibility of death and cremation.

I didn't' even have to own you here. You owned yourself.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:17 PM
So violence with the distinct possibility of death and cremation.

I didn't' even have to own you here. You owned yourself.

As usual you're totally lost. Not getting it at all.

Little man, just think of how a Viking needed that sword in his hand to enter Valhalla...ok?

Like talking to a little kid, wow!

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Think of all the ones that fought and died even though they knew there was a fair chance they would not die with sword in hand.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Think of all the ones that fought and died even though they knew there was a fair chance they would not die with sword in hand.

They didn't have a choice little guy. Terrorists do.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 02:27 PM
They didn't have a choice little guy. Terrorists do.Of course they had a choice.

All the 9/11 hijackers were effectively cremated, and they knew it was going to happen.

Did that stop them?

Yes or no.

Avante
05-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Of course they had a choice.

All the 9/11 hijackers were effectively cremated, and they knew it was going to happen.

Did that stop them?

Yes or no.

I had a feeling you were totally missing the point, yep. Trust me dummy they didn't see that as...cremation...which is totally obvious.

SupremeGuy
05-10-2013, 04:40 PM
We need to pass a new law. All terrorists (if killed in the act/after) will be cremated.Agreed. Too bad the politically correct pussies will bitch and moan hardcore if you even bring it up.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 05:20 PM
I had a feeling you were totally missing the point, yep. Trust me dummy they didn't see that as...cremation...which is totally obvious.What did they see it as?

DMC
05-10-2013, 05:22 PM
This news topic deserved it's own thread.

Reck
05-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Even the biggest scumbags deserve to have their send off according to their religion or whatever. As long as there is someone to claim the body that is, if no one does, then yes, you can get to do whatever you want with it. Otherwise, respect a man's beliefs.

Avante
05-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Even the biggest scumbags deserve to have their send off according to their religion or whatever. As long as there is someone to claim the body that is, if no one does, then yes, you can get to do whatever you want with it. Otherwise, respect a man's beliefs.

Right there is why we have the mess we do. Way too much....respect the man's beliefs....going on. The guy ruined families, he killed people, now we need to respect his beliefs, bullshit! What we really need is to stop being so.....respect a man's.....fuck that, take his sorry ass carcass out to some pig farm cram his dead ass full of slop then let the pigs loose...SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Show these sick ass fuckers that you fuck with America there will be nothing left to haul into paradise. No virgins can use you.

Give me three years and all the $$$$$ I need and I'll have Islam thinking twice about...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Start with tearing down a Mosque every time they bug us. Make it very very clear, you people better start talking to your radical friends, we're done putting up with your shit.

Reck
05-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Right there is why we have the mess we do. Way too much....respect the man's beliefs....going on. The guy ruined families, he killed people, now we need to respect his beliefs, bullshit! What we really need is to stop being so.....respect a man's.....fuck that, take his sorry ass carcass out to some pig farm cram his dead ass full of slop then let the pigs loose...SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Show these sick ass fuckers that you fuck with America there will be nothing left to haul into paradise. No virgins can use you.

Yeah let's all be savages.

If Bin fucking Laden can get his own noble funeral than this guy should get his too.

Once you die, no matter what you've done you should get one last say on how you go.

I'm not even religious but these are things you dont mess with. A man's religion is a man's religion period.

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:12 PM
Yeah let's all be savages.

If Bin fucking Laden can get his own noble funeral than this guy should get his too.

Once you die, no matter what you've done you should get one last say on how you go.

I'm not even religious but these are things you dont mess with. A man's religion is a man's religion period.

That's right, savages, you make it very clear that anyone taking American lives is making a huge mistake. First off...fuck your religion....we don't care, you will be cremated then your ashes dumped in a toilet. Send a fucking message, only an idiot would mess with us.You think you're bad..hahaha!...no we're bad.

We are dealing with people with 7th century ideas, ok let's give them the 7th century.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:15 PM
That's right, savages, you make it very clear that anyone taking American lives is making a huge mistake. First off...fuck your religion....we don't care, you will be cremated then your ashes dumped in a toilet. Send a fucking message, only an idiot would mess with us.You think you're bad..hahaha!...no we're bad.That's precisely the mindset that resurrected the popularity of groups like al Qaeda after it hit an all time low after the 9/11 attacks.

Reck
05-10-2013, 06:16 PM
That's precisely the mindset that resurrected the popularity of groups like al Qaeda after it hit an all time low after the 9/11 attacks.

Well you save me a long winded post reply saying the same thing you just did.

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:23 PM
That's precisely the mindset that resurrected the popularity of groups like al Qaeda after it hit an all time low after the 9/11 attacks.

Do I really need to take you back in Middle Eastern history? Blood, blood, and blood, violence all over the place, that's all they do over there. Chopping, stoning, beheading, fight fight and fight. That's the culture, no matter what we do that will always be how it is. We need to stop taking their shit, be just as wacko as they are. Unleash some gangs on them.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Do I really need to take you back in Middle Eastern history? Blood, blood, and blood, violence all over the place, that's all they do over there. Chopping, stoning, beheading, fight fight and fight. That's the culture, no matter what we do that will always be how it is. We need to stop taking their shit, be just as wacko as they are. Unleash some gangs on them.So let's be "savages" too. Blood, blood, and blood, violence all over the place -- that's all we should do.

You're the worst kind of idiot.

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:34 PM
So let's be "savages" too. Blood, blood, and blood, violence all over the place -- that's all we should do.

You're the worst kind of idiot.

As usual you're not getting it stupid. I'm obviously...OBVIOUSLY...talking self defense. They wanna be cool it will be cool, they wanna blow shit up they just made a big mistake, they fucked with the wrong country. I won't go into specifics, I'll just say the price they pay will go far deeper than just commiting suicide.

You're a total idiot.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:39 PM
As usual you're not getting it stupid. I'm obviously...OBVIOUSLY...talking self defense. They wanna be cool it will be cool, they wanna blow shit up they just made a big mistake, they fucked with the wrong country. I won't go into specifics, I'll just say the price they pay will go far deeper than just commiting suicide.

You're a total idiot.No, do go into specifics.

Explain your grand plan of self defense.

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:49 PM
No, do go into specifics.

Explain your grand plan of self defense.

All I can say is this....

If you knew that driving 65 in a 55 would get you shot you wouldn't do it. No the thought of paying a ticket won't do it. Not serious enought.

Best I can do, you'll just have to get creative. Did I really say that, hahaha!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:51 PM
All I can say is this....

If you knew that driving 65 in a 55 would get you shot you wouldn't do it. No the thought of paying a ticket won't do it. No serious enought.

Best I can do, you'll just have to get creative.Why are you afraid to give your plan?

You're a got dam coward.

Avante
05-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Why are you afraid to give your plan?

You're a got dam coward.

Use your head stupid, try reading between the lines. I know....huh?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Use your head stupid, try reading between the lines. I know....huh?Post your plan.

Put up or shut up, got it?

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Post your plan.

Put up or shut up, got it?

Ok I will as soon as you tell me who would be in the All Time HBCU 200m, deal?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok I will as soon as you tell me who would be in the All Time HBCU 200m, deal?Post the lunch specials at the Chinese restaurant closest to me, deal?

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Thought out attacks...probably not. Stupid violence without question.
So you think such a law would encourage more violent attacks on us, yet you'd like the government to put it in place anyway? Wow, you're not just senile, you're full-out retarded, son....

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Post the lunch specials at the Chinese restaurant closest to me, deal?

Is it...ANYONE CAN DO IT....?

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:22 PM
So you think such a law would encourage more violent attacks on us, yet you'd like the government to put it in place anyway? Wow, you're not just senile, you're full-out retarded, son....

Pull your pin head out of your moron.

Pay attention....

Put laws in place that make terrorist activities towards America a very stupid idea. Make it to where even those wackos want no part of it. Now think dummy, just what would that be?

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Ok I will as soon as you tell me who would be in the All Time HBCU 200m, deal?
1.George Anderson Southern U/top ranked 100 man in the world 1965
2.Tim Montgomery Norfolk St/hmmmm?
3.Robert Taylor Texas Southern/72 Olympic silver
4.Bob Hayes FAMU/64 Olympic gold
5.Jimmy Hines Texas Southern/68 Olympic gold
6.Rey Robinson FAMU/WR 9.9, 76 Olympian
7.Willie McGee Alcorn/WR 9.1
8.Oliver Ford Southern U/WR 10.0

Now post your plan, son....

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:24 PM
1.George Anderson Southern U/top ranked 100 man in the world 1965
2.Tim Montgomery Norfolk St/hmmmm?
3.Robert Taylor Texas Southern/72 Olympic silver
4.Bob Hayes FAMU/64 Olympic gold
5.Jimmy Hines Texas Southern/68 Olympic gold
6.Rey Robinson FAMU/WR 9.9, 76 Olympian
7.Willie McGee Alcorn/WR 9.1
8.Oliver Ford Southern U/WR 10.0

Now post your plan, son....

Sorry son, but nobody runs the 200m in 9.1 hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dumb ass, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you do find where I talked about the HBCU... TWO HUNDRED METERS,...it's changed since then.

Reck
05-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Pull your pin head out of your moron.

Pay attention....

Put laws in place that makle terrorist activities towards America a very stupid idea. Make to where even those wackos want no part of it. Now think dummy, just what would that be?

Attacking one's country is already a stupid idea as that would lead to an invasion of their so call "holy land" so in the end they still end up getting the short end of the stick so its not like they just come and wreck havoc and not have consequences.

I suppose we should all be thankfull you're just a bored 60 something year old man talking nonsense and not one with actual authority. We'd be fucked if you had some input on what the government does.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Some other interesting stuff from the track forum where Avante posted that list....

Turns out he is indeed a compulsive liar when it comes to his football betting prowess:

http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=13041&page=6

Give me a 4/5 days to prepare for next weeks games and pay me big $$$$ to know my stuff and I will. If all I had to do was get ready to talk games, I'd love it and dig deeper than most.

The problem is that you use your trivia as a claim over anyone who disagrees with you. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!

How'd those picks work this season? I'm pretty sure you got your ass kicked.

I won $$$$ on my picks as I always do. Came in at around 65% and won big with the Ravens taking the points.

My straight up fun picks were right there also, if you paid attention you'd know that.

But, don't put too much into "one" season, that's what rookies do. Let's see how it goes this season. One of us needs to have the weeks picks deal so we can actually know what's going on.

Actually, you were almost a full 10% under 65%. You lost to 4 posters (of about 7 who played) after you claimed you would beat everyone. And one season sure meant a lot when you were talking shit at the beginning of the season. Keep making excuses though.

Let me guess, Avante, those were your son's picks too?

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Attacking one's country is already a stupid idea as that would lead to an invasion of their so call "holy land" so in the end they still end up getting the short end of the stick so its not like they just come and wreck havoc and not have consequences.

I suppose we should all be thankfull you're just a bored 60 something year old man talking nonsense and not one with actual authority. We'd be fucked if you had some input on what the government does.

Who said anything about invading anything?

Nobody talking nonsense and if I were in charge we'd be a hell of a lot saver than we are now, I don't fuck around. You wanna bring your wacked out 7th century bullshit over here, biggest mistake you could possibly make. We need an army just like me.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 07:38 PM
if I were in charge we'd be a hell of a lot saver than we are now

Yeah, nothing makes me feel safer than the idea of a fat, old senile cuck trying to fight the terrorists....

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Is it...ANYONE CAN DO IT....?Of course anyone can do it.

It's just a list and all the information is out there.

Why can't you do it?

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah, nothing makes me feel safer than the idea of a fat, old senile cuck trying to fight the terrorists....

I agree 100%, nobody wants that. But you are dealing in fantasy, I'm not. We need to stop worrying about rights/what's fair and all that, they aren't.

Avante
05-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Of course anyone can do it.

It's just a list and all the information is out there.

Why can't you do it?

Name and where?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 07:57 PM
Name and where?All the information needed is both on and off the internet.

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:02 PM
All the information needed is both on and off the internet.

Unlike you I'll try. Obviously I need the name of the place, right? Let's have it and stop the bullshit. I'm not like you who obviously can't do shit. I'll call the place and ask them, so...a name. What's the matter punk, afraid I;ll show your dumbass up..again. I don't fuck around asshole, now....a name.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Unlike you I'll try. Obviously I need the name of the place, right? Let's have it and stop the bullshit. I'm not like you who obviously can't do shit. I'll call the place and ask them, so...a name. What's the matter punk, afraid I;ll show your dumbass up..again. I don't fuck around asshole, now....a name.All the information is available on and off the internet. I can't believe you are wholly unable to make such a simple list.

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:11 PM
All the information is available on and off the internet. I can't believe you are wholly unable to make such a simple list.

Go ahead let's see it.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 08:12 PM
I agree 100%, nobody wants that. But you are dealing in fantasy, I'm not. We need to stop worrying about rights/what's fair and all that, they aren't.

So your "solution" to terrorism is to start behaving just as badly as they do? Again, you're flat-out retarded and I'm very glad morons like you aren't in charge, tbh....

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:18 PM
So your "solution" to terrorism is to start behaving just as badly as they do? Again, you're flat-out retarded and I'm very glad morons like you aren't in charge, tbh....

Little man you're the last person here who needs to be talking retarded/moron...ok? It's looks ridiculous.

Work me me here idiot...

Would you go walking around East LA around midnight? Why not?

I know too stupid to get it.

Tell me again about that 9.1 200m , ya fucking moron.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Go ahead let's see it.I am already seeing it. On the internet and off.

You still don't have it yet?

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:21 PM
I am already seeing it. On the internet and off.

You still don't have it yet?

I just now got it, it took awhile.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 08:29 PM
I just now got it, it took awhile.Sure you do.

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Sure you do.

Right here in my hands.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Right here in my hands.

Mind posting it for us?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Right here in my hands.Great, we know you will never post it because you are lying.

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Mind posting it for us?

I've done how many lists? I think it's time we saw...one...from Chumper.

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Great, we know you will never post it because you are lying.

Where did you post it? You're the one that's lying. You can't even do...one...list? But...ANYONE CAN DO IT...hahahaha!!!!!! But you can't even do...one...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Latarian Milton
05-10-2013, 09:07 PM
should've sent his ass back where he came from tbh. it disgusts me to know motherfucker's corpose will continue to taint an area of american soil

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 09:31 PM
I've done how many lists? I think it's time we saw...one...from Chumper.
:lol Now you're tired of lists.... lying again, son....

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Where did you post it? You're the one that's lying. You can't even do...one...list? But...ANYONE CAN DO IT...hahahaha!!!!!! But you can't even do...one...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!I never said I posted it.

I don't need to, i have it right here.

You know i have it otherwise you wouldn't have asked me for the information you knew I had and you didn't have.

You owned yourself yet again. Thanks! :tu

Avante
05-10-2013, 09:39 PM
I never said I posted it.

I don't need to, i have it right here.

You know i have it otherwise you wouldn't have asked me for the information you knew I had and you didn't have.

You owned yourself yet again. Thanks! :tu

You actually can't post...ONE...list can you? That's sad little guy. And we all know you're too lazy to find any list.

Yep, you were so owned it's comical, having to even lie about lists, wow!

Clipper Nation
05-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Hey Avante, can you post those lunch specials? I'm really interested in knowing what they are, tbh....

ChumpDumper
05-10-2013, 09:55 PM
You actually can't post...ONE...list can you? That's sad little guy. And we all know you're too lazy to find any list.

Yep, you were so owned it's comical, having to even lie about lists, wow!I don't need to post lists.

I'm not as insecure as you are.

Avante
05-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Hey Avante, can you post those lunch specials? I'm really interested in knowing what they are, tbh....

Sure can as soon as you bring me my All Time HBCU 200m(not 100m ok?)...ANYONE CAN DO IT.

Avante
05-10-2013, 10:13 PM
I don't need to post lists.

I'm not as insecure as you are.

Insecure or a total master of a few pet topics? Look at yourself guy, what a mess, ya can't do anything. While I'm knocking out lists left and right here you are trying to lie about...one....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You're a waste of time, you bring...zero!

Here's how it's going to go moron, until you do bring me my HBCU 200m I'm done with dumbass. Remember...ANYONE CAN DO IT...but you.

Hmmmmm...ok ok thast's a bit harsh...how about one HBCU 200m guy....ANYONE CAN DO IT...right?

ChumpDumper
05-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Insecure or a total master of a few pet topics? Look at yourself guy, what a mess, ya can't do anything. While I'm knocking out lists left and right here you are trying to lie about...one....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You're a waste of time, you bring...zero!

Here's how it's going to go moron, until you do bring me my HBCU 200m I'm done with dumbass. Remember...ANYONE CAN DO IT...but you.

Hmmmmm...ok ok thast's a bit harsh...how about one HBCU 200m guy....ANYONE CAN DO IT...right?Anyone can post the lunch specials at the Chinese restaurant near me.

Well, you can't.

What a mess you are.

Fabbs
05-11-2013, 11:01 AM
paste...

~~~~~~~~~~~

So by knowing that what Muslim is going to want to chance being cremated?
Along with never touching a pig in any way shape or form during their lifetime.
If they do, they believe the 72 hot virgins upon suicide/mudercide bombing death is off.
I thought (all joking aside), that Israel was going to install pig blubber on their busses, with the knowledge that any of the Al Diptsticks/Terrorists bomb of choice, that being the ones choked full of flying stuff, would cause some of the pig lard to hit the terrorists themselves before they died. Thus nixing their beloved martyrdom and 72 virgins.
Really.