PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Lebomb???

lebomb
05-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm, maybe all this catering to, attention, affection and ass lickin has paid off? :hat Yall have a great weekend. GO SPURS GO!!!!

JudynTX
05-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Did she say yes?

Trill Clinton
05-10-2013, 03:24 PM
congrats fam!!!

lebomb
05-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Did she say yes?

Are yall nuts!!!! I didnt pop the question yet. LMAO....... she just said she wants to marry me. BUT! we have to make sure, because divorce is not an option.

Trill!!!! My niggra........ :lmao I will let yall know if and when it actually happens.

Late!

JoeyGreco
05-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Are yall nuts!!!! I didnt pop the question yet. LMAO....... she just said she wants to marry me. BUT! we have to make sure, because divorce is not an option.

Trill!!!! My niggra........ :lmao I will let yall know if and when it actually happens.

Late!

Let me know if you need any help.

IMDB Quote Machine
05-10-2013, 03:37 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C3C9AW28L.jpg

Ferris: Lebomb has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he rims, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2013, 03:37 PM

Late!

this nigga....

Chingo Bling
05-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Hey LaBamba, why isn't divorce an option, guey? You catholico or something?

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Hmmmm, maybe all this catering to, attention, affection and ass lickin has paid off? :hat Yall have a great weekend. GO SPURS GO!!!!

^ Let me give the wedding ceremony....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iExhLZyU9A

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2013, 04:10 PM
How you want it Lebomb...

I can mix it up bro,....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54hg3oSXSkw

mrsmaalox
05-10-2013, 04:12 PM

It's worked for Avante! :toast

El Chorizo
05-10-2013, 04:19 PM

Give her the chorizo regularly and you'll be good.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2013, 04:49 PM

U my nigga but there's no doubt you are straight pussy.whipped. i think you love her so much till you would eat her shit.
I dont think chivalry is dead but gotdam lil homie if this chic left you for a more successful ass muncher i think you might just committ suocide.

Avante
05-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Now there's a guy who gets it...Mr. Lebomb. While all you little punks come off as totallly...DUH! Da man has it down. Yep, it's all about making her happy, if she isn't you won't be either.

DJR210
05-11-2013, 10:58 AM
It's worked for Avante! :toast

I thought it was waking up and feeding the birds?

Flawless
05-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Congrats Mr.Lebomb!

GoodOdor
05-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Now there's a guy who gets it...Mr. Lebomb. While all you little punks come off as totallly...DUH! Da man has it down. Yep, it's all about making her happy, if she isn't you won't be either.

Avante, do you eat your wife's shithole, tbh?

lebomb
05-13-2013, 07:46 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao ........... at these responses. Thanks to those who are down with me getting hitched "eventually"........ sooner than later hopefully. I still believe in love, not so much pussy whipped love (Koolaid_Man) :rollin, but real love. I believe in respect, good honest loving, and some salad tossin. :hat

Salad Tosser
05-13-2013, 12:22 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao ........... at these responses. Thanks to those who are down with me getting hitched "eventually"........ sooner than later hopefully. I still believe in love, not so much pussy whipped love (Koolaid_Man) :rollin, but real love. I believe in respect, good honest loving, and some salad tossin. :hat

:tu :tu