PDA

View Full Version : Danny F*in Green

Cry Havoc
05-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Has literally been the BEST Spurs player on defense this series. Much respect to Duncan, but Green is locking Curry up in a fucking straight jacket. Major props to him for this win.

Kidd K
05-11-2013, 12:22 AM
The most interesting man in the world. . .

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2012/12/danny-green1-306x328.jpg

Libri
05-11-2013, 12:24 AM
:tu:tu:tu

OrEmuN
05-11-2013, 12:24 AM
He definitely deserved some props tonight for his D on Curry

Richie
05-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Had another few deflections on Curry dribbles tonight.

Green shitting on the haters

racm
05-11-2013, 12:27 AM
He fills the same role on the team as Bowen. 3 and D role player.

Worse defender (since Bruce got away with more contact, for starters) but better shooter overall. Got a bit of Kyle Korver in him.

weebo
Major ups to DG for the Bowen-esque D

Floyd Pacquiao
i was doubting his D at the beging of the series but boy was I wrong....love eating crow like this...dude has given curry and anybody hes on a hardass time

Cry Havoc
05-11-2013, 12:29 AM
He fills the same role on the team as Bowen. 3 and D role player.

Worse defender (since Bruce got away with more contact, for starters) but better shooter overall. Got a bit of Kyle Korver in him.

No small thing either, Green can drive to the hoop AND make his FTs. I love Bowen but man his FT shooting was intensely awful.

Horry Hipcheck
05-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Defense has been negligible due to Curry averaging 30+ going into Game 3. But Green was fucking tenacious as fuck tonight. Shooting better from 3 would have made this a 20 point Spurs win. Mad props to Green, TP, and Pop tonight.

Spurs9
05-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Loved it,

Biggems
05-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Defense has been negligible due to Curry averaging 30+ going into Game 3. But Green was fucking tenacious as fuck tonight. Shooting better from 3 would have made this a 20 point Spurs win. Mad props to Green, TP, and Pop tonight.

All those points were coming against Spurs players not named Green. He is only giving up about 8-10 points to Curry a game in this series, if that much.

racm
05-11-2013, 12:31 AM
No small thing either, Green can drive to the hoop AND make his FTs. I love Bowen but man his FT shooting was intensely awful.

Green can shoot 3s from anywhere too, that's why the Spurs run a lot of plays for him to catch and shoot off screen a la Ray Allen.

He sucks at layups though.

racm
05-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Curry is 2-19 when guarded by Green, tbh.

Kidd K
He definitely deserved some props all series for his D on Curry

Fixed it for ya :)

DMFG
2-19 with Green on him.

Might be more because is stopped counting in the 4th. Definitely not more made shots, though.

BillMc
Props to DG in a big way.

Chinook
05-11-2013, 12:33 AM
All those points were coming against Spurs players not named Green. He is only giving up about 8-10 points to Curry a game in this series, if that much.

Six. He's given up six points TOTAL to Curry in this series.

If that's not domination, I don't know what is.

Budkin
05-11-2013, 12:34 AM
I can live with him bricking 3s if he plays that kind of D.

Horry Hipcheck
05-11-2013, 12:35 AM

Absolutely. I noticed ESPN pointed that out in the fourth. I haven't had issue with Danny's defense but obviously it was overlooked in Games 1 and 2 since Curry faced multiple defenders and got his points. I thought Green - and the defense as a whole - made a spectacular turnaround tonight. Lesser teams would have folded after Games 1 and 2. Spurs answered big time.

TheGoldStandard
05-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Now if he can hit that 3... its see ya later Warriors. His D was superb.. "Curry tell me how my ass tastes"

ColinB
05-11-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm a big Green hater, but that was a solid performance. Props.

Nathan89
05-11-2013, 12:39 AM
He played physical with him tonight as well. Put his hands on Curry with a little push. Blocked his shit and came down on him. Also he's always has his stank breath in his face. He's playing great defense on him.

Mugen
05-11-2013, 12:41 AM
The 3 he hit when then Dubs cut it down to 1 was the biggest shot of the game tbh.

SPurs206
05-11-2013, 12:42 AM
CJ's D on jack was the game changer!

BatManu20
05-11-2013, 12:43 AM
I'm shocked at how great his defense has been. Mad props to Green for the D. Now he has to maintain it though.

superjames1992
05-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Yeah, all the Green haters can pack up their bags and go to hell.

timtonymanu
05-11-2013, 12:44 AM
:tu Props, tbh.

Things are alot easier for the Spurs if Green can contain Curry.

weebo
05-11-2013, 12:45 AM
Props to KL for locking down Thompson...came crashing back down

blkroadrunners
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
CoJo, Green, and Leonard were all great containing the dubs wing players tonight

Paulie
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
Seriously before Curry hurt his ankle, Curry just looked scared of Danny Green. The fittest of the survival, tbh

ezau
05-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Six. He's given up six points TOTAL to Curry in this series.

If that's not domination, I don't know what is.

Wow! :toast

capek
05-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Much better D this game from our wings. Danny has done a great job on Curry this series; very happy for him that he's been so successful. :tu

ezau
05-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Curry's ankles didn't hold up with Green's defense. Damn.

SPurs206
05-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Richard jefferson with defense. He can't create anything on his own .

Chinook
05-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Richard jefferson with defense. He can't create anything on his own .

Not a good comparison, in my opinion. RJ could finish well, while Green is a better shooter. Plus, I don't know if Jefferson ever made a clutch play in the post-season.

james evans
05-11-2013, 01:02 AM
curry wants to shoot 3s and green's not letting him. now if the refs called at least half of those illegal picks, they wouldnt' have a chance.

Brunodf
05-11-2013, 01:02 AM
:ihitAnother great game on D.

KenziE
05-11-2013, 01:10 AM
The 3 he hit when then Dubs cut it down to 1 was the biggest shot of the game tbh.

THIS

curry wants to shoot 3s and green's not letting him. now if the refs called at least half of those illegal picks, they wouldnt' have a chance.

i saw atleast 2 illegal picks

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 01:13 AM
That scrub finally showing up. I'm one of the posters here who shits on this dude, but major props.

Chinook
05-11-2013, 01:14 AM
This is what I said in the prediction thread:

This should be Danny Green's best series. The Warriors are a pretty small team with three-point shooters and a point-guard with a gimpy ankle. Green will be called on to defend most if not all of their prominent perimeter players, and him sinking threes would really help Duncan and Parker.

Simply put, everything is set up for Green to come up big in this series. If he plays the way he did against the Clippers last year, he'll be the fourth-most-important player for the Spurs. I expect him to step up, but that's all on him.

I'm glad to see Green delivering so far.

Mojazz
05-11-2013, 01:14 AM
What was the exact FG of Curry when Green was on him? Any stats?

SPurs206
05-11-2013, 01:15 AM
I'm talking about Nets Rj not SAS Rj

Chinook
05-11-2013, 01:16 AM
What was the exact FG of Curry when Green was on him? Any stats?

2-19 with Green on him.

Might be more because is stopped counting in the 4th. Definitely not more made shots, though.

SPurs206
05-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Corey Joseph's D on Jack was awesome. He Jacked him up lol

Chinook
05-11-2013, 01:18 AM
I'm talking about Nets Rj not SAS Rj

Me too. Same differences hold. In his prime, Jefferson was one of the best finishers in the game, but he only became a good shooter in his second season with the Spurs. Even then, he wasn't as good as Green is now. NJ Jefferson could also carry a team much more than Green can.

Old School 44
05-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Props to Danny. Almost makes me want to dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqRmNkygo7k

Biggems
05-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Absolutely. I noticed ESPN pointed that out in the fourth. I haven't had issue with Danny's defense but obviously it was overlooked in Games 1 and 2 since Curry faced multiple defenders and got his points. I thought Green - and the defense as a whole - made a spectacular turnaround tonight. Lesser teams would have folded after Games 1 and 2. Spurs answered big time.

IMO the real culprit to the game 2 loss was all the missed close range shots (many by Leonard), all the missed FTs (many by Leonard), and the team missing so many open jumpers (Green missed 3 wide open 3s in the span of 20 seconds).......also, Thompson was absolutely lights out, everything he threw up seemed to go in.

tim_duncan_fan
05-11-2013, 01:27 AM
Fuck yeah, Danny Green!

crc21209
05-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Danny Green was absolutely amazing tonight. He moved his feet and stayed in front of his man (usually Curry) at all times. It was awesome to watch. Big props to DG..:tu

KL2
05-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Green+Kawhi is a great defensive combo for the future, Kawhi can guard PF's, big strong SF's and SG's, meanwhile Green is great at defending PG's and quick combo guards.

Cojo is also turning out to be a solid defender as well. If only they could get an athletic PF that can play defense, hopefully that happens this off season.

LarryDavid
05-11-2013, 03:36 AM
Danny's doing great. I couldn't find any stats that compare how Curry shoots when Green is guarding vs when Green isn't guarding him. But I did find On/Off stats. Here's the comparison.

Curry
On
Off

FG%
41.7%
50%

3PT%
42.1%
54.5%

TO

+/-
+1.7

Props to D. Green so far this series.

LakerHater
05-11-2013, 03:40 AM

johnpaulwall21
05-11-2013, 03:42 AM
Danny big nuts Green

Stabula
05-11-2013, 03:55 AM
At least he's delivering on one end of the floor.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-11-2013, 04:20 AM
If Green can learn to drive and play offense inside the three point lead, and if Kawhi can turn into a star, this team may still contend even after Duncan and Ginobili retire. Joseph will also have to improve a lot and the Spurs will somehow need to find a really good big. Too bad Richards didn't turn into anything, I thought he might be a real darkhorse. Wait, what the hell am I doing talking about the future? Hell let's surprise the nation and bring home Timmy's 5th ring! No other player in the league deserves a ring more than Timmy!

AaronY
05-11-2013, 04:24 AM
He matches up well with Curry because Steph is not a really fast or really athletic guy..when Danny has trouble it's just because he's not athletic enough to stop certain guys..

Russo21
05-11-2013, 04:40 AM
Bloody fantastic defensive performance from Danny. I didn't know he had it in him. We've found our LeBron stopper for the finals lol

SpurSpurSpurs
05-11-2013, 06:19 AM
Not a good comparison, in my opinion. RJ could finish well, while Green is a better shooter. Plus, I don't know if Jefferson ever made a clutch play in the post-season.

Yes he did! He missed 2 clutch free throws in Game 1 to give us the win. This guy is solid as fuck! Happy to still have him in our team. PATFO doing their mad tricks, carrying 16 players this post-season. :toast

Calispursfan11
05-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Tbh Green was a Curry killer out there. He had the killer instinct and let's face it, Curry is demoralized and possibly hobbled after this game. Green turned him back into the 12 year old he is and I don't think it will be easy for him to recover from this. There's no debating that Curry got schooled last night and I don't see that changing as long as they keep Green on him the majority of the time.

Calispursfan11
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Flashes of Bruce Bowen tbh.

exstatic
05-11-2013, 08:30 AM
It was interesting that Pop decided NOT to give GS the Klay Thompson mismatch out of the blocks this game, putting Kawhi on him and Tony on Curry to start. Once Jack came in, Tony went on him and Green blanketed Curry.

Kamnik
05-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Man.... I don't think anyone seen this coming from Danny Fu**** Green!!

GO SPURS!

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Green was great in game 3, he deserves a lot of credit..he was great on offense in game 1, as well..

Let's not get carried away, though..he has always defended PGs well, he's shown it many times in the past..his team defense is the problem, when he isn't asked to focus on one PG and lock him down, so let's relax with the Bowen comparisons:lol..

The success of the system is dictated largely by Danny Green's success, tbh, so let's hope he gets hot and stays hot until the end of June..

Raven
05-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Curry is 2-19 when guarded by Green, tbh.

:wow

ChumpDumper
05-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Game 2 got away quickly when Green got those two quick fouls from Danny Crawford.

Raven
05-11-2013, 10:35 AM
so the future of the spurs is looking pretty good from a defensive standpoint. cojo-green-leonard-splitter-baynes seems a really good starting point. The offense is a question mark though..

Dex
05-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Let's not forget that he hit the three to send Game 1 to overtime.

Danny Green coming up big in this series so far.

Chinook
05-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Game 2 got away quickly when Green got those two quick fouls from Danny Crawford.

Especially because Crawford wasn't even in position to see those fouls.

NASpurs
05-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Gotta love Curry's downward trend due to a big part to Danny Green.

Game 1: 18-35 .514
6-14 from 3s
11 assists
6 TOs
44 pts

Game 2: 7-20 .350
2-6 from 3s
4 assists
2 TOs
22 points

Game 3: 5-17 .294
3-9 from 3s
8 assists
3 TOs
16 pts

Whether it's due to fatigue or the Spurs' defense (or both), Curry's downward production is the tilting point of this series. Gotta hope the trend continues.

:lol and for some reason, it feels like Curry is shooting better than his 41.6 % from the field in this series.

NASpurs
05-11-2013, 11:24 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/05/11/golden-state-warriors-vs-san-antonio-spurs-danny-green-stephen-curry/2152145/

San Antonio Spurs slow Stephen Curry with Danny Green

OAKLAND – Danny Green was leaving the visitors locker room at Oracle Arena late Friday night when a reporter was hoping to pass along some well-deserved praise.

"You see those numbers when you're guarding (Golden State guard) Steph (Curry)?" the man said to the San Antonio Spurs guard.

"Nope, and I'd rather not, but thanks," he said with a smile before heading for the exits.

Like everything Curry-related that Green and the Spurs have done these past two games, it was the right move. After all, this matchup may wind up deciding the fate of these Western Conference Semifinals that the Spurs now lead 2-1 after their 102-92 win in Game 3. No reason for Green to jinx it now.

Whether Green wants to hear it or not, the numbers are as good as advertised. When Green has been crouched and ready with those long arms, quick feet, and textbook defensive stance, Curry has hit just one of 15 shots against him in Games 2 and 3 while not faring much better against the likes of Tony Parker and Kawhi Leonard. Slowing the scorer who was the runaway people's choice for playoff MVP just a few days ago isn't easy, but they're doing it.

Curry is a combined 12 of 37 (32.4%) in those two games (5 of 15 from three-point range for 33%), this after shooting 47.9% overall and 43.9% in the Warriors' first seven playoff games. In other words, he's human again. And the Warriors, who had come to count on him as the resident superhero of their unexpected playoff run, may be in trouble as a result.

After hearing Warriors coach, Mark Jackson say afterward that "this is a make-or-miss league" and that Curry simply "missed shots," Green couldn't help but take a jab at his fellow New York native. Jackson had also said of Curry that "(the Spurs) did a good job defensively," but that didn't seem to suffice for Green and the Spurs.

"Not bad," he told USA TODAY Sports when asked of his defensive work on Curry. "If you ask Mark, it'd be a little different."

"I heard about (his postgame comments). That's how the game goes sometimes. That's how he's supposed to be. He's a great coach, another New York guy, supports his players. That's why they're coming out with a lot of confidence and knocking down shots. The main reason is him. And he's doing a great job of strategically sticking to a gameplan and getting them to come out each game with a lot of energy and we have to kind of match it."

Then again, Green is hardly the greatest Curry concern for the Warriors right now. In a fourth-quarter moment that brought back all the familiar tension from the fans that has surrounded Curry's early years, he turned the same left ankle that was sprained in the first round against Denver and hobbled his way to the finish because he insisted to Jackson that he was alright.

Curry underwent treatment afterward and did not speak to the media, but it's clear the Warriors fear he may be out for Game 4. The scheduling isn't helping his cause, as he has a grand total of approximately 38 hours between games to rest up and recover. And even if he plays, of course, he'll have yet another problem to deal with in Green.

The 25-year-old has come a long ways since fighting to get on the floor in his first two seasons in Cleveland and San Antonio, where he played 28 games combined. He has since become the Spurs' latest former second-round pick to flourish in their system – a la Manu Ginobili – after being taken 46th overall out of North Carolina by the Cavaliers. And now, the job requirement includes slowing one of the most dangerous scorers going in Curry.

"It's a great (challenge) man," Green said. "We treat him like a mini Kevin Durant. Obviously he's not as tall or as lethal attacking the rim, but he can finish, has floaters, has all types of stuff, a quick trigger. He's a scorer – a true scorer.

"I respect him. You've got to respect him. He's one of the best scorers we have in the league now. And for me to be able to guard him that tough – they have me guarding him and telling me to step up to this challenge – is big for me. I'm defending the way they tell me to defend him. You know, long story short, just stay connected to him. Stay in his airspace and try to make him uncomfortable. That's all."

Or, perhaps, just cross your fingers whenever Curry fires away.

"Like Mark said," Green deadpanned. "He just missed some shots tonight."

Mugen
05-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Flashes of Bruce Bowen tbh.

:lol Outside of Curry twisting his ankle, not really tbh. Green still isn't in the same stratosphere as Bowen defensively tbh.

ace3g
05-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Tim Kawakami @timkawakami
(http://twitter.com/timkawakami)Saw a longtime NBA vet a few minutes after the buzzer. He said this game was about one thing: "Danny Green's defense on Steph."

Calispursfan11
05-11-2013, 12:37 PM
:lol Outside of Curry twisting his ankle, not really tbh. Green still isn't in the same stratosphere as Bowen defensively tbh. Not Bruce, just flashes, but flashes nonetheless. That's a good thing.

tesseractive
05-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I've never been a Green hater, but I've definitely been a doubter since the Thunder series. He still has plenty of ways he can keep improving -- finishing at the basket, help defense, consistency with his 3s -- but it's nice to see him really hit a home run with his go-to skill. That was just a brilliant game.

It's also nice to see the media giving him due credit -- he totally deserves it.

DMC
05-11-2013, 01:11 PM
A book could/should be written about the Spurs system. It could be used in business and other areas as a formula for success.

They take underachievers from teams that can't/won't develop their talent, and they make players from them. They hire a shooting coach and a trainer, and assistants that do what their job title suggests they should do. While other teams just browse over names on a list and pick those who've been developed already, the Spurs take guys with potential and they develop them. Chip alters their FT techniques and they shoot a higher percentage. He changes their shot mechanics and they shoot a higher percentage from the floor. They teach defense and guys who were at the end of the bench on other teams develop into lock down defenders. Guys who might otherwise fall out of the league become life long NBA players with a viable skillset. The team benefits from this through lower salaries and higher skills/IQs. They intentionally pick guys who have "gotten over themselves" and who can be coached and trained. They basically are a real NBA franchise, set on development of their assets instead of just buying and selling stocks.

Embedded
05-11-2013, 01:13 PM
LMAO @ Kidd K, I am extremely proud of Mr. Green

spurs1990
05-11-2013, 01:28 PM
A book could/should be written about the Spurs system. It could be used in business and other areas as a formula for success.

They take underachievers from teams that can't/won't develop their talent, and they make players from them. They hire a shooting coach and a trainer, and assistants that do what their job title suggests they should do. While other teams just browse over names on a list and pick those who've been developed already, the Spurs take guys with potential and they develop them. Chip alters their FT techniques and they shoot a higher percentage. He changes their shot mechanics and they shoot a higher percentage from the floor. They teach defense and guys who were at the end of the bench on other teams develop into lock down defenders. Guys who might otherwise fall out of the league become life long NBA players with a viable skillset. The team benefits from this through lower salaries and higher skills/IQs. They intentionally pick guys who have "gotten over themselves" and who can be coached and trained. They basically are a real NBA franchise, set on development of their assets instead of just buying and selling stocks.

Interesting take. I've wondered why teams aren't throwing cash at those aforementioned trainers and assistants. Especially Chip. Been here what 7 years now.

It'll be exciting to see if the system delivers in the post Duncan era.

Kidd K
05-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Green's defense on Curry was so good, Curry broke his own ankles trying to get past him. :lmao

DMC
05-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Interesting take. I've wondered why teams aren't throwing cash at those aforementioned trainers and assistants. Especially Chip. Been here what 7 years now.

It'll be exciting to see if the system delivers in the post Duncan era.

That would fall right into the mold of how these other teams operate; find the best trainers and shooting coaches and buy them. They bypass that and just buy the best players they can. Of course, you have to have talent at some level in order to build a winning franchise in the pros, however no other team develops its players like the Spurs do. In fact, some of the most successful teams in the league never develop anyone, they just wait their turn on the roulette wheel and go from there. The Spurs had their turn, and it worked out great for them, however their longevity is a credit to their system, not their draft picks, One of those has been retired for 8 years and the other has been pretty much backseated by a PG who was the 27th pick in the draft. That horse has been beaten past it's rigor mortis stages however not enough is said about how sub-par players improve from the FT line and on the defensive end when they play in the Spurs' system. Now and again a real shit bird like RJ flies in under the radar and dilutes the mix, but for the most part, the acquisitions made by the Spurs are raw and only those with enough foresight and vision can see the real player potential. It's like acquiring a house no one wants and turning it into a hot item; if you have the ability to do that work yourself, you can find gems that other people ignore due to the cost of ownership. No one wants a Danny Green just to occupy trash time minutes, but in SA he's a starter. No one would play Gary Neal in the 2nd round of the playoffs, but in SA they do, because his role is clearly defined. No one would get Blair to shoot better FTs, he'd just be labeled as a shitty FT shooter and that would be part of the package when you get him. Same with Splitter, big man, bad FT shooter mantra.

As much talk as we hear about flying under the radar, oddly enough what doesn't escape the radar is the loud noise of silence about how the Spurs actually construct a team instead of buying one.

Maybe that's why they are considered boring; their successes can be attributed to people almost no one knows because they get no press. The credit is spread around and diluted amongst the team. Although the media focuses on the stars, Tony and Manu aren't really stars, not in the media sense. Certainly Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard aren't stars, not even close, but the opponents know who they are, and the opposing coaches know who they are. To the casual viewer, that has to seem boring. Tony is the closet on the team to being a standout in scoring, but even Tony doesn't score like the stars of other teams. He's no where near the scoring title, ever. As such, he's not interesting to casual observers, and the other players are just a haze.

Biggems
05-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Leonard, Green, and CoJo make a great defensive unit.....I would love to draft Dieng and Ennis this year and put them on the floor with those other 3 at the same time.....our defene would be superb, at least on paper.

Shabazz
05-11-2013, 06:53 PM
I approve this thread. Danny is the man.

Shabazz
05-11-2013, 06:54 PM

@ESPNStatsInfo Stephen Curry is now 2-for-19 when guarded by Danny Green in this series.

Shabazz
05-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Let's not forget that he hit the three to send Game 1 to overtime.

Danny Green coming up big in this series so far.

Yes he did. Big frickin shots in game 1.

Chinook
05-11-2013, 07:09 PM
@ESPNStatsInfo Stephen Curry is now 2-for-19 when guarded by Danny Green in this series.

They missed another brick Curry threw up after ESPN showed that graphic.

siraulo23
05-11-2013, 07:20 PM
plus that 3 right after draymond green missed the FT to tie the game

that was huge just to settle everybody down and maintain a little bit of cushion

EricB
05-11-2013, 11:35 PM

Exactly right...

z0sa
05-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Green has been great. I was very disappointed in his play last season but I am now a believer. Keep it up Danny.

siraulo23
05-12-2013, 12:03 AM
^ green played well in the 1st two rounds of last year's POs, he was a big part of why we swept the clips unfortunately he went though a shooting slump vs the thunder

racm
05-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Green is a streaky shooter. His offensive drop was something unaccounted for by Pop. Now it seems like he's relying less on him shooting 3s (and in general the Spurs like to run more cuts as of late) but he's good on-ball defensively.

Kool Bob Love
06-10-2013, 09:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwCfhwOPkkY