PDA

View Full Version : Corey's D on Jack was a game changer too.

bayareaspursfan
05-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Jarret jack was getting into the lane like there was no defender in front of him, and corey's quick lateral movement/physicality got jack out of the paint in the 3rd. I know CJ has been playing pretty poor but he deserve some credit for his D on Jack.

bayareaspursfan
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
agree? disagree? thoughts? lol

raybies
05-11-2013, 12:50 AM
Noticed That.

Thumbs up.

Paulie
05-11-2013, 12:53 AM
He sucks guarding Curry, but he did awesome tonight against Jack :tu

MANUNG-Ginobili
05-11-2013, 12:56 AM
yeah..definitely..

Obstructed_View
05-11-2013, 01:06 AM
Joseph is great at guarding Curry if he's not having to guard Curry and Bogut at the same time by himself. The Spurs sent bigs out on screens WAY more than they did in the first two games. It's nice having a second seven footer to change the layups if they go to the hole. Splitter didn't have any blocks, but he caused a few misses inside.

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Agreed. The minutes he had in the 3rd were bigger than most of you realize. He gave Tony much needed rest and contained Jack.

DMC
05-11-2013, 01:07 AM
You guys ever think of putting all this random thoughts into one thread called "who fucking cares?"

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Joseph is great at guarding Curry if he's not having to guard Curry and Bogut at the same time by himself. The Spurs sent bigs out on screens WAY more than they did in the first two games. It's nice having a second seven footer to change the layups if they go to the hole. Splitter didn't have any blocks, but he caused a few misses inside.

Remember when we said that CoJo has a great defensive upside? He just showed it tonight. :tu

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 01:09 AM
You guys ever think of putting all this random thoughts into one thread called "who fucking cares?"

Have you ever thought to put all your negativity on one thread? "Official: DMC doubts the Spurs thread" :lmao

blkroadrunners
05-11-2013, 01:12 AM
I thought CoJo should have played more in the beginning of the 4th especially what he brought defensively in the 3rd, but TP didn't seem too phased.

Obstructed_View
05-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Remember when we said that CoJo has a great defensive upside? He just showed it tonight. :tu

I remember when he was a McDonald's All American and he came out of college too soon. He was first round talent if he'd stayed in school and developed. There's probably not an expert in the world that doubted his talent or ability to play in the NBA. There are, however, a lot of people who post up every time he turns the ball over with no regard for anything else. See Splitter, Tiago.

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 01:17 AM
I remember when he was a McDonald's All American and he came out of college too soon. He was first round talent if he'd stayed in school and developed. There's probably not an expert in the world that doubted his talent or ability to play in the NBA. There are, however, a lot of people who post up every time he turns the ball over with no regard for anything else. See Splitter, Tiago.

Damn brah that escalated quickly. :lol

All shit aside: I'm excited about the defensive capabilities this kid has.

bayareaspursfan
05-11-2013, 01:19 AM
He needs to be wide open and his release takes 10 secs for it to go down. That brick shot was just :downspin:

Obstructed_View
05-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Damn brah that escalated quickly. :lol

All shit aside: I'm excited about the defensive capabilities this kid has.

Yeah I've been carrying that around for a while. :lol

bayareaspursfan
05-11-2013, 01:22 AM

That D requires an appreciation thread.

joeyjfive
05-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Yes, I noticed the good defense on Jack as well. Curry absolutely cannot miss when CoJo guards him so it was good to see CoJo have some success defensively. He definitely should have been in the game in the fourth instead of Neal. Neal's defense drives me insane.

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Yeah I've been carrying that around for a while. :lol

Tone it down a bit for other posters tbh fwiw :lol

SPurs206
05-11-2013, 01:29 AM
His D was amazing . Jack is their spark but Joseph didn't allow the fire to get started.