PDA

View Full Version : Bonner is huge defensive liability!!!!

poop
05-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I've been screami g this same shit since at least 2009, Boner is a Massive liability on the court and we will NEVER win a titlr wth him getting significant minutes. He played less today, spurs win.
d
HE IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE ALBATROSS. SPURS CAN WIN BUT WONT UNTIL HE IS RELEGATED HIS RIGHTFULL ROLE AS A STEVE KERR TYPE SPOT MINUTES SET PLAY FOR 3 POINTER TYPE PLAYER

DMC
05-11-2013, 01:05 AM
No really?

LittleCriminal
05-11-2013, 01:06 AM
You Forgot Blair and Neal!!

RD2191
05-11-2013, 01:06 AM
water is wet

TheGoldStandard
05-11-2013, 01:07 AM
The team that scores more point usually wins

poop
05-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Blair doesn't continue to get the big minutes Boner still does.

spursparker9
05-11-2013, 01:09 AM
lol at least Bonner did good work against Dwight Coward.

Kidd K
05-11-2013, 01:09 AM
The team that scores more point usually wins

The team who holds the opposing team to less points than they score usually wins too. :P

Obstructed_View
05-11-2013, 01:10 AM
You, sir, are an idiot. Take a look at advanced stats. Bonner is not a horrible defender, by any means.

This.

Calling him horrible is an insult to horrible defenders.

sananspursfan21
05-11-2013, 01:11 AM
He had a couple sequences in the post where he held his ground tonight...

Brunodf
05-11-2013, 01:13 AM
No shit Sherlock

tesseractive
05-11-2013, 01:14 AM
This.

Still better than Blair, sadly.

And hey, Bonner gave one of the real frontcourt players 6 minutes of rest in the first half and didn't lose the game in those 6 minutes. I'll take it with no complaints.

ElNono
05-11-2013, 01:15 AM
grass green thread

poop
05-11-2013, 01:16 AM
You, sir, are an idiot. Take a look at advanced stats. Bonner is not a horrible defender, by any means.

Wtf is wrong with you, yes, he is a HORRIBLE defender and always has been, the other team goes on runs when he is on the fllor, they have since 2009, even the announcer ALWAYS point out the mismatch with Boner no matter who they are playing

Stabula
05-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Ice is cold, especially dry ice.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-11-2013, 01:17 AM
he's pretty much useless when he's not hitting 3s

Obstructed_View
05-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Still better than Blair, sadly.

And hey, Bonner gave one of the real frontcourt players 6 minutes of rest in the first half and didn't lose the game in those 6 minutes. I'll take it with no complaints.

Anybody that was watching knows he's in no way better than Blair in this series. If he hadn't hustled for two offensive boards in the second game there would be literally nothing good to say about him. He cost the Spurs plenty in his six minutes while the other guys played 4 on 5. Would rather have had Mills in his spot tonight.

Paulie
05-11-2013, 01:21 AM
This.

:rollin

Obstructed_View
05-11-2013, 01:27 AM
I'm going to assume you are a troll, or you seriously know zero about the NBA. Check +/- rankings for Bonner during his career.

Quite simply, if there's an advanced stat that disproves what is plainly visible on the court, like missed rotations, failing to put his hands in the air on defense, failure to box out, bad fouls, and failure to hit his shots, then that advanced stat is being misinterpreted by you.

mystargtr34
05-11-2013, 01:36 AM
:lol OV going to work tbh

jbspurs
05-11-2013, 01:37 AM
Charlie Sheen just want to show he can defend better than Bonner by defending Bonner from haters.

Sean Cagney
05-11-2013, 01:40 AM
BONNER FUCKING SUCKS, thats all. Charlie SHEEN FUCK OFF, you are a clown he sucks. I am convinced he is that Chazley idiot.

tesseractive
05-11-2013, 01:40 AM
Anybody that was watching knows he's in no way better than Blair in this series. If he hadn't hustled for two offensive boards in the second game there would be literally nothing good to say about him. He cost the Spurs plenty in his six minutes while the other guys played 4 on 5. Would rather have had Mills in his spot tonight.

If Pop doesn't think he can lean on Duncan, Splitter, and Diaw for 96 minutes, then he basically has a choice of which turd he wants to make a sandwich out of for a few minutes. Bonner was lousy, but not so lousy that he cost us the game. Maybe Blair would be a less awful turd in this series, but maybe not.

And after the rolling disaster that was playing small ball, the last thing in the world that I want to see is smallball with freaking Mills on the floor. Parker and Joseph are decent defenders who are undersized, and Golden State has taken advantage of them. Gary Neal requires opponents to account for him on the other end of the court. Mills is undersized for this series, a bad defender in the best of times, and weak as an offensive threat. I'd play Baynes at the 3 before I'd let Mills on the court in this series.

Sean Cagney
05-11-2013, 01:41 AM
I'm going to assume you are a troll, or you seriously know zero about the NBA. Check +/- rankings for Bonner during his career.

LOL the Irony from this dipshit! He wants us to lose if you ask me! His team is the LAKERS, this is why this fuckin dipshit pushes BONNER! Thats the only explanation!
If Pop doesn't think he can lean on Duncan, Splitter, and Diaw for 96 minutes, then he basically has a choice of which turd he wants to make a sandwich out of for a few minutes. Bonner was lousy, but not so lousy that he cost us the game. Maybe Blair would be a less awful turd in this series, but maybe not.

And after the rolling disaster that was playing small ball, the last thing in the world that I want to see is smallball with freaking Mills on the floor. Parker and Joseph are decent defenders who are undersized, and Golden State has taken advantage of them. Gary Neal requires opponents to account for him on the other end of the court. Mills is undersized for this series, a bad defender in the best of times, and weak as an offensive threat. I'd play Baynes at the 3 before I'd let Mills on the court in this series.

GOOD GOD why in 2013 are we still talking about F in Bonner and Blair and who is worse and who we should play! FUCK OUR LIVES! DAMN! LOL.

jbspurs
05-11-2013, 01:43 AM

I don't think he's serious about Mills, He was just pointing out how bad Bonner on D.

freetiago
05-11-2013, 01:47 AM
Blair> Bonner
Blair is stupid but he can at least score and grab a defensive rebound
also has way more hustle then Bonner
Blairs stupidity can work for him since hes too dumb to get scared of the moment

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Bonner for Lebron straight up imho. Do it RC tbh.

spursince#99
05-11-2013, 01:52 AM
and fire is hot

TheGoldStandard
05-11-2013, 01:58 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/alkk68.jpg

tesseractive
05-11-2013, 01:58 AM
LOL the Irony from this dipshit! He wants us to lose if you ask me! His team is the LAKERS, this is why this fuckin dipshit pushes BONNER! Thats the only explanation!

GOOD GOD why in 2013 are we still talking about F in Bonner and Blair and who is worse and who we should play! FUCK OUR LIVES! DAMN! LOL.

The difference is that now that Splitter and Diaw are back, we're talking about who plays spot minutes as the 4th big man, not which of them is less of a disaster as a starter. Huge difference.

We've got 7 real players for this series, and we only have to suffer through a few shitty minutes of Bonner, Neal, and Joseph (or whoever). 7 proven players isn't terrible -- I think it'll be enough to move on to the next round.

200 miles
05-11-2013, 02:01 AM
BONNER FUCKING SUCKS, thats all. Charlie SHEEN FUCK OFF, you are a clown he sucks. I am convinced he is that Chazley idiot.

:lmao

Hopefully that would be the closer.

Sean Cagney
05-11-2013, 03:04 AM
The difference is that now that Splitter and Diaw are back, we're talking about who plays spot minutes as the 4th big man, not which of them is less of a disaster as a starter. Huge difference.

We've got 7 real players for this series, and we only have to suffer through a few shitty minutes of Bonner, Neal, and Joseph (or whoever). 7 proven players isn't terrible -- I think it'll be enough to move on to the next round.
I hope so man! Those guys are pretty much worthless alot of the time! I said here tonight GOD our role players suck lol! I said that a few times. Some of them year after year just such in the playoffs so bad it's a miracle they still get a minute during the playoffs! I guess we have to, but my GOD they suck lol. I like Diaw and Ginobili is okay off the bench! Splitter is not bad all the time, but my GOD our role players suck alot of times. I hate a 7 man rotation but thats what it is alot of times, the rest just dissapear.