PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Brittle

coachmac87
05-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Aka Steph Curry ankles..

Sucks it had to happen..but his ankles held him back his early years in the league..and it could be the down fall for the series..

Looked pretty serious and couldn't really move. What are y'all's thoughts?

coachmac87
05-11-2013, 03:22 AM
Did you not see him moving up and down the court? It doesn't take much for this kid..hint thread title

BatManu20
05-11-2013, 03:23 AM
I think he'll be alright. Looked like he just tweaked it, not a severe sprain. Ice it, tape it up, and he'll be ready to go for game 4 (game 7 for them).

LarryDavid
05-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Was it the same ankle he's injured in the past? Either way, sucks for him.

coachmac87
05-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Was it the same ankle he's injured in the past? Either way, sucks for him.

Same one he did against Denver. Also pretty much the same way. When he comes to a sudden stop his ankles just roll...aka peanut brittle

Stabula
05-11-2013, 03:46 AM
His ankles are going to be the bane of his entire career, honestly. Curry will likely be a flash in the pan type player who's great but only for a very short time until injuries catch up.

baseline bum
05-11-2013, 04:37 AM
His ankles are going to be the bane of his entire career, honestly. Curry will likely be a flash in the pan type player who's great but only for a very short time until injuries catch up.

Yeah, sadly Curry looks to be on the Baron Davis career trajectory (minus being a fatass). Too bad, because Golden State has some awesome talent and Harrison Barnes is going to be a really nice SF in this league with his size, shooting, and defensive ability (too bad he can't put the ball on the floor).

TheChillFactor
05-11-2013, 07:27 AM
Peanut brittle really isnt that "brittle" tbh. Every time i eat it i have to crunch it like a motherfucker. What ever that shit is made of is prob stronger than steph's ankles tbh.

Gagnrath
05-11-2013, 08:01 AM
I think he play's I'm pretty sure that he'll feel pretty decent. I also think it will be a case of being about 85% speed and 85% speed curry could be guarded by neal. He'll be fine the game after.

sananspursfan21
05-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Si-ssy!!!

exstatic
05-11-2013, 08:22 AM
It will swell up, but he was smart not to come out of game 3. As long as he was warm, he could at least move around out there. You'll notice that pop took Green off Curry IMMEDIATELY and put Parker back on him, siwtching Green to the new primary ball handler, Jack.

His mobility will be compromised.