PDA

View Full Version : Tim's tech

chapnis
05-11-2013, 10:27 PM
does anyone know what it was actually for?

SpursRock20
05-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Shoving Bogut after he rode Duncan like a donkey.

jestersmash
05-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Bogut dunked on him, hung on the rim, and then kind of landed on Tim (probably unintentionally) and Tim took exception to that so he gave Bogut a little shove when they were running back down the court.

It was very reminiscent of R.J.'s dunk over David Lee where Lee took exception back in 2011, although Bogut's landing and Tim's reaction were much more docile than what we saw with R.J./Lee

OFSCqbGgdoQ

m33p0
05-11-2013, 10:55 PM
i'm quite certain RJ was wearing home team colors last night.

skulls138
05-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Im disliking Bogut by the second in this series. He was trying to put Duncan into his supposed place from minute one of game 3.

exstatic
05-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Im disliking Bogut by the second in this series. He was trying to put Duncan into his supposed place from minute one of game 3.

I've never like Bogut from day one in Milwaukee.

chapnis
05-12-2013, 12:30 AM
I've never like Bogut from day one in Milwaukee.

He's a guy you'd like if he was on your team, like how we loved what baynes did to Dwight.

Arcadian
05-12-2013, 12:39 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_U0s-q4XY

:lol "place"

KL2
05-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Not only did he sort of land on TD after the dunk but he gave Tim a quick shove, Tim shoved him back but got caught.

Seems like they've never liked each other, I remember them going at it when Bogut was with he Bucks.

Sean Cagney
05-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Not only did he sort of land on TD after the dunk but he gave Tim a quick shove, Tim shoved him back but got caught.

Seems like they've never liked each other, I remember them going at it when Bogut was with he Bucks.

I don't like Bogut at all so no love lost there lol. I am sure Tim feels the same.

timtonymanu
05-12-2013, 01:54 AM
Bogut has always been a rough player, but I still like him.

I'm not a fan of Lee, Curry, Jack, or that one scrub Bazemore and their excessive celebrations after making a shot.

KL2
05-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Bogut has always been a rough player, but I still like him.

I'm not a fan of Lee, Curry, Jack, or that one scrub Bazemore and their excessive celebrations after making a shot.

Makes you wonder how other fan bases feel when they see Mills waving his towel after every play lol. I remember the bench used to be practically emotionless, it's totally changed the past few years with the young guys coming in such as Green, Mills, Blair, Neal, etc. especially when Jack was here.

timtonymanu
05-12-2013, 02:35 AM
Makes you wonder how other fan bases feel when they see Mills waving his towel after every play lol. I remember the bench used to be practically emotionless, it's totally changed the past few years with the young guys coming in such as Green, Mills, Blair, Neal, etc. especially when Jack was here.

Maybe I'm just being a homer :lol, but when Bazemore does it, it comes off as arrogant where as Mills is just supporting the team.

racm
05-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Bogut dunked on him, hung on the rim, and then kind of landed on Tim (probably unintentionally) and Tim took exception to that so he gave Bogut a little shove when they were running back down the court.

It was very reminiscent of R.J.'s dunk over David Lee where Lee took exception back in 2011, although Bogut's landing and Tim's reaction were much more docile than what we saw with R.J./Lee

OFSCqbGgdoQ

Looks like Dick was a bit too happy riding Lee's shoulders there.

Kool Bob Love
05-12-2013, 01:21 PM

This video is DOPE!:lmao

Thanks for posting the vid. Got me a bit more hype for today's game.:toast

SpursRock20
05-12-2013, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_U0s-q4XY

Wow! Duncan has some girth in this vid.

Kidd K
05-12-2013, 01:34 PM

I don't know man, there's just certain guys who you see celebrate and you just think they're excited for the game, and other guys who celebrate and just look arrogant as fuck (like Westbrook). It isn't about what jersey they have on, it's how they're doing it imo. The arrogance of certain players really shows through when they celebrate (Wade, Westbrook, Melo, etc), unlike in interviews where most of them fake humility.