PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry Spurs fans we will not lost again to the warriors

Horse
05-12-2013, 05:36 PM
We had no business losing this game. And although I can't blame it all on the refs they did not help. We're gonna get our blowout tuesday night. We shit the bed down the strech and jack is the luckiest fuck in the nba.

Stabula
05-12-2013, 05:40 PM
lol don't fucking count on it

McGusto55
05-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Wait..whose gonna get blown ...?

Whisky Dog
05-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Not getting an extra day between any of these games is hurting us. Inexplicable there hasn't been an extra day 4 games into a series

Darius Bieber
05-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Lmao, title should be the other way around.

DapDaGenius
05-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Hope so. To think, we could have had this game in 4 quarters if we just hit a few more free throws. :bang

I know we CAN win this series. I know we CAN win this next game.

Go Spurs Go!!!

nickdakoolkat
05-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Not getting an extra day between any of these games is hurting us. Inexplicable there hasn't been an extra day 4 games into a series

Blaming a loss on not enough rest? Hmmm don't both teams get the same amount of rest in between games lol. The warriors are a good team, ya the spurs may still be better, and may win this series, but they will have to battle thier asses of to do so.

SanDiegoSpursFan
05-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Warriors gave up a game, and the Spurs gave it back. New series, hopefully Parker is ready to go and the team gets their legs/offense back.

mexicanjunior
05-12-2013, 05:50 PM
If we shoot from the foul line and defensive rebound like that again, we will lose games 5 and 6 easily...

SpursRock20
05-12-2013, 05:50 PM
I don't remember the last time the Spurs got a blowout win. No, the Lakers series does not count.

RD2191
05-12-2013, 05:58 PM
The longer this series go the more it favors the Warriors. Duncan was already shitting the bed and its game 4 of round 2.

Lincoln
05-12-2013, 06:05 PM
We had no business losing this game. And although I can't blame it all on the refs they did not help. We're gonna get our blowout tuesday night. We shit the bed down the strech and jack is the luckiest fuck in the nba.

:lolbe@ner

Chomag
05-12-2013, 06:13 PM
And although I can't blame it all on the refs they did not help.

A great team should not need refs help, but the refs did give the Spurs 11 chances to score which they did not capitalize on.

Magua
05-12-2013, 06:13 PM
lol Horse

Horse
05-12-2013, 07:59 PM
:lolbe@ner

Such a shame your a Redskin fan but you ruin it by being a loser mav fan and a douchebag.

therealtruth
05-13-2013, 12:36 AM

After getting a week of rest?

TE
05-13-2013, 12:59 AM
lol Horse
:lmao

Venti Quattro
05-13-2013, 01:04 AM
:lol Horse
:lol massage therapist
:lol Dunkin Donuts
:lol using donut glaze to massage naked men

Sean Cagney
05-13-2013, 01:08 AM
OH GOD what a f in train wreck from the title to the....

Legacy
05-13-2013, 01:28 AM
http://mlkshk.com/r/79TQ (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=qIU9qo4zrUK3XM&tbnid=-tanJHdezi_lgM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmlkshk.com%2Fp%2F79TQ&ei=4oeQUbfnG42K9QSfsYGYAw&bvm=bv.46340616,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNHO9Na8HLIq2bsZHV_R2UJK7rIjQA&ust=1368512859876180)

Lincoln
05-13-2013, 01:36 AM
Such a shame your a Redskin fan but you ruin it by being a loser mav fan and a douchebag.

Are you a skins fan too

Horse
05-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Are you a skins fan too

Damn right I am.

Horse
05-13-2013, 12:33 PM
After getting a week of rest? While every other team has got atleast a 2 day break.

Horse
05-13-2013, 12:33 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to call your mom a man, but I could see why you'd say that about her and she loves that glaze.

spurs10
05-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Horse is right on all counts!! Horse, do you usually shave Venti's moms' back before you rub in the glaze?

TampaDude
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Damn right I am.

RG III, bitches! HTTR!

mudyez
05-13-2013, 01:15 PM

Btw.: Why was there a 4 day break for MEM:OKC and IND:NY while the other two series stayed in the 2 game rythm? I don't know why there were no games on Thursday (in germany its a holiday but what about the US?) but either way I don't understand why all series didn't just shift to a 3 day rythm over this day!?

I don't want to complain and if both west series take the same amount of day it may be even a good thing for us(or GS), but I need someone to explain plz!

Whisky Dog
05-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Btw.: Why was there a 4 day break for MEM:OKC and IND:NY while the other two series stayed in the 2 game rythm? I don't know why there were no games on Thursday (in germany its a holiday but what about the US?) but either way I don't understand why all series didn't just shift to a 3 day rythm over this day!?

I don't want to complain and if both west series take the same amount of day it may be even a good thing for us(or GS), but I need someone to explain plz!

There is no logical explanation. There should be a set formula for every series IMO so you take out what loos like bias against one team. one day off in between all games except 2 days between games 2 and 3 and two days between games 4 and 5. Every series should be like that until the finals when they go to that stupid schedule of 2-3-2

mudyez
05-13-2013, 02:46 PM
There is no logical explanation. There should be a set formula for every series IMO so you take out what loos like bias against one team. one day off in between all games except 2 days between games 2 and 3 and two days between games 4 and 5. Every series should be like that until the finals when they go to that stupid schedule of 2-3-2

and what was the reason to not have a game on thursday?

Whisky Dog
05-13-2013, 02:50 PM
and what was the reason to not have a game on thursday?

I have absolutely no idea. As it is now the NBA can schedule a series any way it wants which is a problem and leads to questions about bias against older teams IMO. If they would just have a logical set formula for every series no matter the teams then no one could say they were biased. It looks like they didnt schedule on Thursday because they wanted certain teams to play with more rest while not wanting others (Spurs) to have rest. That's my opinion on it.

Legacy
05-13-2013, 03:13 PM
While every other team has got atleast a 2 day break.

True. Our series was the only one that had an early game on Sunday. The Heat-Bulls series even got the day off that day; they play tonight instead. We're on the every other day Playoff schedule right now. Mix that with the 2 hour (back and forth) time zone changes, and The Spurs being the older team... it definitely makes things just a little bit harder for us. WTFever ... I'll just leave it at that. The Spurs will overcome the BS--yet again.

emanueldavidginobili
05-13-2013, 03:20 PM
The Spurs/GS series is the only series that has been playing every other day.....

TJastal
05-13-2013, 03:25 PM
The Spurs/GS series is the only series that has been playing every other day.....

You just now noticed?

BillMc
05-13-2013, 03:32 PM
We'll get a 2 day break between 6 and 7 if needed.

emanueldavidginobili
05-13-2013, 03:32 PM
You just now noticed?

tbh yeah, its pretty fucked though that were one of the oldest teams and were playing the youngest team and were the only series to play every other day..

BillMc
05-13-2013, 03:36 PM

There could be conflicts with the venues. Maybe concerts or some other events were scheduled. Those things are often scheduled months/years ahead of time, while the playoff requirements are obviously known relatively late. (Who will play who, etc). The other thing is they always try to put the popular teams in better ratings slots, if possible. Thought, why no game last Saturday and only us on Sunday doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

rascal
05-13-2013, 05:43 PM
I have absolutely no idea. As it is now the NBA can schedule a series any way it wants which is a problem and leads to questions about bias against older teams IMO. If they would just have a logical set formula for every series no matter the teams then no one could say they were biased. It looks like they didnt schedule on Thursday because they wanted certain teams to play with more rest while not wanting others (Spurs) to have rest. That's my opinion on it.

Stop with the excuses. The spurs had a whole week of rest and played their worse games in games 1 and 2 of the series.

Horse
05-13-2013, 06:09 PM
RG III, bitches! HTTR!

Hail!!!

dbreiden83080
05-13-2013, 08:46 PM
You never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever........ Ever......... Make a thread like this.. This shit has BUMP written all over it....

Whisky Dog
05-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Stop with the excuses. The spurs had a whole week of rest and played their worse games in games 1 and 2 of the series.

No excuses, just fact that the old and league office/commissioner hated Spurs are in the only series to have such little time between games 1-6. Every other series can manage to have more rest time for some reason the league won't give.

It's a fact, no denying that

Sean Cagney
05-14-2013, 12:11 AM
We'll get a 2 day break between 6 and 7 if needed.

LETS HOPE WE DO NOT NEED IT! AND I mean in a positive way not them ending it before hand.

Ditty
05-14-2013, 12:28 AM
Damn right I am.

RG III, bitches! HTTR!

Hail to the Redskins! Lets win game 5 though!

Splits
05-14-2013, 01:21 AM
RG III, bitches! HTTR!

:lol black quarterbacks

Horse
05-14-2013, 06:37 AM
You never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever........ Ever......... Make a thread like this.. This shit has BUMP written all over it....

I understand your point, but I truly believe we got it figured and the real Spurs will showup.

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 06:43 AM
:lolh shit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Horse
05-14-2013, 12:34 PM
:lolh shit! :rollin :lmao :rollin
:lol D. Howard
:lol Swept!
:lol Torn achilles
:lol Empty staples center
:lol Steve Nash trying to play again next season
:lol Luxury tax
:lol Gay laker fan on Spurs forum

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 04:26 PM
:lol D. Howard
:lol Swept!
:lol Torn achilles
:lol Empty staples center
:lol Steve Nash trying to play again next season
:lol Luxury tax
:lol Gay laker fan on Spurs forum
:lol

:lol at your BMI of 65
:lol you probably don't even know what BMI is
:lol at your thread title
:lol >>Click Here<< (https://www.hookedonphonics.com/)for help
:lol at your gay donut fetish
:lol at you getting paid minimum wage to massage men
:lol at your 2-year old picture:

http://chismetime.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/fat_babythumbnail.jpg

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-14-2013, 05:05 PM

Look, how do I put this nicely? Your team got pulverized in the first round, so you really SHOULDN'T be bagging on the Spurs.

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Look, how do I put this nicely? Your team got pulverized in the first round, so you really SHOULDN'T be bagging on the Spurs.
Read my post again. I didn't. Did you click my link? You need t:lol tbh

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Read my post again. I didn't. Did you click my link? You need t:lol tbh
I know. I was going to delete the comment, but I forgot. Carry on.

spurs10
05-14-2013, 05:13 PM

Why it's so much fun sweeping these asswipes....Lakers :rollin

Horse
05-15-2013, 12:31 PM

:lol I would run circles around you
:lol We can meet at a gym anytime and I bet you giveout first
:lol Look up the going rate a massage therapist gets paid fucking moron
:lol You having zero personal info for the public, cause you're so ashamed of who you are
:lol You taking this fat kids pic before you rape him
:lol Faggot swept laker fan on Spurstalkforum

Horse
05-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Well I'm half-right so far.

rascal
05-15-2013, 06:24 PM
This series is over in game 6. It is the next series the spurs will be in trouble, Memphis in 6. Unless the Spurs luck out with injuries like they have been getting all playoffs so far.

hater
05-15-2013, 06:32 PM
This series is over in game 6. It is the next series the spurs will be in trouble, Memphis in 6. Unless the Spurs luck out with injuries like they have been getting all playoffs so far.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao rascal

The Clippers are advancing to the WCF this year, OK City is finished this year.

rascal
05-15-2013, 08:55 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao rascal

Game has changed. Memphis to Finals now, unless the Spurs luck out playing an injured team like they have been all playoffs long.

Here is another prediction you can track. The Spurs will lose their first game when faced with their own elimination. When was the last time this team won a game when facing their elimination?

Brunodf
05-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Game has changed. Memphis to Finals now, unless the Spurs luck out playing an injured team like they have been all playoffs long.

Here is another prediction you can track. The Spurs will lose their first game when faced with their own elimination. When was the last time this team won a game when facing their elimination?