PDA

View Full Version : Effing Pop

UZER
05-12-2013, 05:38 PM
I gave him major props for his defenses changes in game 3. So if it ain't broke don't fix it! Why the eff put parker on curry again. Twice Curry went off on threes by just shooting over Parker.

That said, I still think Spurs in 6. I said this series would be frustrating as hell, but the spurs would win in six.

this series reminds me of Seattle in '05.

Sobe_Kucks
05-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Cojo on Jack was pretty successful last game as well. Better than Neal on Jack. Deemed like a lot less of Danny on Curry. Plus wtf was up with the quick hook on Tiago in the 4th when the pnr was working?

UZER
05-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Cojo on Jack was pretty successful last game as well. Better than Neal on Jack. Deemed like a lot less of Danny on Curry. Plus wtf was up with the quick hook on Tiago in the 4th when the pnr was working?

no shit. I was just thinking, man they finally started to run the pnr with tiago, for all of his faults, tiago is great on the pnr. Then Pop hooks him.

Sobe_Kucks
05-12-2013, 05:51 PM
I guess the pnr is over rated, much better to settle for outside shots.

ace3g
05-12-2013, 05:52 PM
All I ask for Game 5, Pop please don't overreact with match ups; there wasn't an issue defensively (for the most part) this game.
Stick with Kawhi on Klay, Green on Curry, CJ on Jack, etc

Sobe_Kucks
05-12-2013, 05:57 PM
All I ask for Game 5, Pop please don't overreact with match ups; there wasn't an issue defensively (for the most part) this game.
Stick with Kawhi on Klay, Green on Curry, CJ on Jack, etc
We didn't see much CJ on Jack tbh. It was more Neal on Jack and Barnes.

TJastal
05-12-2013, 06:45 PM
no shit. I was just thinking, man they finally started to run the pnr with tiago, for all of his faults, tiago is great on the pnr. Then Pop hooks him.

That was the ballgame right there. I think yanking Splitter when he starts showing signs of dominance has become a knee jerk reaction from Posp...must be feeling the sting from all the critics that have been hounding him over the years over his failure at implementing the 7 foot Brazilian.

I guess I shouldn't complain.. Pop's foolhardy ways are predictable enough to win $$$$ from... a cool $200. Thanks for being the stubborn fool that you always have been, Pop.

rr2418
05-12-2013, 07:51 PM
The defensive adjustments Pop made probably won't change for gm 5. What got me was Manu not having a good game again. Yes Manu made some shots but missed some at crucial moments.

spurraider21
05-12-2013, 08:21 PM
That was the ballgame right there. I think yanking Splitter when he starts showing signs of dominance has become a knee jerk reaction from Posp...must be feeling the sting from all the critics that have been hounding him over the years over his failure at implementing the 7 foot Brazilian.

I guess I shouldn't complain.. Pop's foolhardy ways are predictable enough to win $$$$ from... a cool $200. Thanks for being the stubborn fool that you always have been, Pop.
And I account for half of that 200... Ill own up. Ill pm you later

HI-FI
05-12-2013, 08:28 PM
The defensive adjustments Pop made probably won't change for gm 5. What got me was Manu not having a good game again. Yes Manu made some shots but missed some at crucial moments.
i think this is it for Manu, his ceiling, if you want to call it that.

best we can hope for is to finish this season well and sign him to a moderate amount, if that.