JohnnyMax
05-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Warrior fans must know about this place, they re ignoring it like the plague

Black&Silver
05-12-2013, 08:11 PM
I hope the white man rapes your family.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-12-2013, 08:31 PM
I hope the Black Mamba rapes your family.

FIFY lol

Latarian Milton
05-12-2013, 08:46 PM
good thing with early games is that our avatars don't get disabled during the game, bad thing is obvious imho

nickdakoolkat
05-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Holy shit, I've been on here for a few years because this forum draws a lot of people....but I didn't realize how retarded some of you spurs fans are until now. I can appreciate good basketball talk but so far all I've seen are a bunch of assbackward retarded texans who are living the past. Yes the spurs are still very good, but they are not the team they once were, and I can't wait til Duncan retires and you hicks go back to sucking. Somehow you guys think the refs have been one sided, the league should give more days off between games, steph curry is lucky, steph celebrates too much, and the warriors are all a bunch of "faggots".... Rediculous people don't realize that this warrior team is damn good, and it shows that we are way better with a healthy bogut (something we didn't have all year) realistically we win 10 more games with a healthy bogut IMO ...so dont be surprised we are competing in this series. I still think the spurs win in 7, but lets not slight the warriors and where we are headed....vs where the spurs are headed. Hate all you want but stop fucking crying.

unforeseen
05-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Spurs still have home court though.

whitemamba
05-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Holy shit, I've been on here for a few years because this forum draws a lot of people....but I didn't realize how retarded some of you spurs fans are until now. I can appreciate good basketball talk but so far all I've seen are a bunch of assbackward retarded texans who are living the past. Yes the spurs are still very good, but they are not the team they once were, and I can't wait til Duncan retires and you hicks go back to sucking. Somehow you guys think the refs have been one sided, the league should give more days off between games, steph curry is lucky, steph celebrates too much, and the warriors are all a bunch of "faggots".... Rediculous people don't realize that this warrior team is damn good, and it shows that we are way better with a healthy bogut (something we didn't have all year) realistically we win 10 more games with a healthy bogut IMO ...so dont be surprised we are competing in this series. I still think the spurs win in 7, but lets not slight the warriors and where we are headed....vs where the spurs are headed. Hate all you want but stop fucking crying.

:tu

Floyd Pacquiao
05-12-2013, 10:05 PM

shut the fuck up! 4 rings faggot!

DMC
05-12-2013, 10:09 PM

"ridiculous"

Robz4000
05-12-2013, 10:57 PM

Son, you're on the wrong board. This is a free-for-all.

Legacy
05-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Magua! :lol

nickdakoolkat
05-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Oh I've realized there's probably not a lot of "reason" on this board...just a lot of retards

Reck
05-12-2013, 11:38 PM
but lets not slight the warriors and where we are headed....vs where the spurs are headed.

LOL did you just compared the Warriors to the Spurs? :lol

Regardless of how the Spurs will look, they'll still be better than the w:lolrriors.

Your W:lolrriors will likely miss the playoffs next year. Ya'll luck out because teams like the Mavs missed the POs.

KaiRMD1
05-12-2013, 11:41 PM

You sound like a bitch brah

whitemamba
05-12-2013, 11:51 PM
shut the fuck up! 4 rings faggot!

midnightpulp

Floyd Pacquiao
05-12-2013, 11:56 PM
midnightpulp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430)

?

DJB
05-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Holy shit, I've been on here for a few years because this forum draws a lot of people....but I didn't realize how retarded some of you spurs fans are until now. I can appreciate good basketball talk but so far all I've seen are a bunch of assbackward retarded texans who are living the past. Yes the spurs are still very good, but they are not the team they once were, and I can't wait til Duncan retires and you mexicans go back to sucking. Somehow you guys think the refs have been one sided, the league should give more days off between games, steph curry is lucky, steph celebrates too much, and the warriors are all a bunch of "faggots".... Rediculous people don't realize that this warrior team is damn good, and it shows that we are way better with a healthy bogut (something we didn't have all year) realistically we win 10 more games with a healthy bogut IMO ...so dont be surprised we are competing in this series. I still think the spurs win in 7, but lets not slight the warriors and where we are headed....vs where the spurs are headed. Hate all you want but stop fucking crying.

Fixed.

Thebesteva
05-13-2013, 02:44 PM

“Fuck me like the dirty slut I am.” I never talked like that, but work had been such a… well… such a bitch that I needed hot and nasty sex to take my mind off things. Only my Master could fulfill my request and give me the escape I craved.
Master sat at his desk, his back to me. He didn’t say a word for several seconds, and I questioned the sanity of demanding attention from him. When he turned to face me, his dark eyes contained an enticing mixture of irritation and arousal. He cupped his hand between his thighs and shifted. “I need to take care of something,” he said to the phone on his desk. “I’ll call you back.”
The speakerphone. Oh crap.
“Um… yeah. I’ll talk to you later.” An amused laugh crackled over the intercom. I thought I recognized it, but wasn’t sure.
Master scowled, his left eyebrow permanently arched by a crooked scar he got…. I had no idea what had cut him. “You interrupted me.”
“Yes, I did.” Oh boy, he’s going to punish me for that. My toes curled as I anticipated what cruel and wonderful torment he might choose.
Then he stood, towering over me while I quivered in his shadow. His black hair spilled over his shoulders as he leaned down and picked up his cell phone and typed something I couldn’t see. “Go to the dungeon, slave.”
“Yes, Master.” My hand trembled as I pushed open his office door and walked down the familiar hallway. The dungeon resembled a Spartan bedroom. A king-sized bed, stripped of its comforts, dominated the space. Leather bindings and cuffs dangled from each post, and studded collar lay near the wrought iron headboard. The plush couch looked much more inviting, but I wasn’t allowed to sit there. I climbed up on the bed and endured his first punishment… waiting and wondering. What is he going to do to me?
I didn’t know much about him. Where he grew up, what he did for a living, or even his real name. In his dungeon, he only allowed me to call him Master. He rarely talked about his past or about himself much at all. His focus was always on me.
My heart jumped when his footsteps echoed in the hall. I tried to sit still, but my fingers tangled in my hair and I crossed my ankles. He opened the door and stared at me, his lips twisted in an amused scowl.
“You realize I need to punish you for interrupting me.”
“Yes, Master.” I bit my lip to keep from smiling.
“And for giving me orders.”
“But I’ve had a really hard day, and I want–”
“It doesn’t matter what you want. I’m in charge.”
“But I need–”
“Do you understand me?”
He watched me from the doorway, a frightening figure even from across the room—scary sexy—so I decided not to argue anymore. “Yes, Master.”
“Good.” He stared at me as if assessing my location. “The bed is too good for you. Sit on the floor, slave.”
I played the good slave and slid to the carpet.
He sat on the couch and fixed those intense eyes on me. “Take off your clothes.”
He’d seen me naked a hundred times before. He’d literally ripped my clothes off my body, but undressing myself while he quietly watched rattled my nerves. “Aren’t you going to take off your clothes, Master?”
“Quiet, slave. You will obey my instructions.”
I might. My rebellious nature stirred. “Yes, Master.”
“You will not speak without my permission.”
I nodded. It would be too easy to break that rule.
“Clothes. Off.”
I opened my mouth but closed it before making a sound. Saying ‘yes, Master’ had become such a habit I did it without thinking. One by one, I peeled off my blouse and my skirt, my bra and my panties and tossed them at his feet. He leaned forward and rubbed his hands together as if trying to keep from touching me. Master hid his emotions well, but I’d learned tiny signals that gave him away. He wanted me, but he was waiting for something. What is it?
His wicked eyes flashed, and he leaned back again. He had an idea. “You’re too comfortable with me. Storming into my office tonight proved that. I need to push you out of your comfort zone again.”
My lips formed the word no, but I didn’t make a sound.
He laughed and his devious grin turned into an outright snarl. “Touch yourself.”
“What?” While he watched?
“I’ll punish you for speaking later. Right now, I want you to masturbate in front of me.”
I had no problem masturbating, but he’d never seen me do it.
“I’ve seen you fondle your pussy… when you thought I wasn’t watching.”
So much for that idea.
“Touch yourself for me.”
I slid my hand toward my breast then stopped and looked at him. His evil smile sent chills down my spine.
“You told me you wanted to be fucked like a dirty slut.”
Were those my exact words? Uh-oh, I think they were.
“Show me how you want it done.”
I wouldn’t get laid until I obeyed. I’d tried refusing before, but his patience outlasted mine. He was in control—always—and he never let me forget it.
“Show me,” he said softly.
Master never yelled or screamed. When he got angry, he stayed calm. When he gave commands, he gave then quietly, sometimes without saying a word.
“Now.”
I lay back on the rough carpet, closed my eyes and dragged my fingertips over my bare skin. I couldn’t watch him watching me. Stroking my nipples got me wet, but I didn’t need to do that tonight. My pussy started dripping as soon as he sent me to the dungeon. Yes… my pussy. At our first meeting, Master had taught me my pussy was beautiful, so I used that word with no reservations.
I played with my breasts, stalling while fighting back my nerves. He’d watched me without me knowing. Why should this be any different? My right hand slid down my stomach.
“Your skin is so soft,” he said. “Now you know why I can’t keep my hands off you.”
Sometimes all he did was touch me until I begged for more. My fingers slipped between my lower lips. Oh yes, dripping wet. I drew circles over my clit, teasing myself. Sparks spiraled through my limbs, tingling from my fingertips to my toes. I heard him moan, and dared to peek at him under my lashes only to see him staring right at me, smiling like he’d won a prize. I shut my eyes tight and didn’t open them again until someone knocked on the door.
“Come in,” Master said.
My heart hammered. Another man? Or a woman?
Our friend Will entered and smiled at me. I did recognize the voice on the phone! Heat washed over me, pooling between my thighs.
“Fuck you like a dirty slut, huh?” Will grinned as he sat on the couch next to Master, and they watched my fingers play between my spread legs. “She certainly looks the part.”
“Not quite yet.” Master looked at me with the smile I both adored and dreaded. “I have plans for her.”
We met Will a couple of months ago when Master took me to a bar on the south side to show me the darker side of life. Later we found out he was a vice cop, working undercover, and he warned me to never go back to that place without Master. They’d never met before, but I suspected Will had experience sharing women. He always had a naughty smile on his face as if thinking of some dirty joke, but deep sadness haunted his beautiful blue eyes. I’d asked him if he had a girlfriend, and he told me he’d just ended a twisted relationship.
“Breaking your rules already?”
I smiled and nodded. He knew what I liked. Will’s hands wandered over my naked body while I pulled at the buttons on his shirt. I looked at Master. How am I supposed to undress Will if I can’t touch him?
Master read my eyes. “Don’t touch his skin.”
Damn, it’s scary when he does that.
Will kissed me while I finished unbuttoning his shirt, being careful not to touch his body. Hmm… Master only said I couldn’t touch his skin. I slid my hand down his chest over his clothes and rubbed his erection through his jeans. He groaned as his cock stiffened, and Master laughed as I flirted with the rules, but he didn’t stop me.
I pulled Will’s shirt off and leaned back a bit so my body wouldn’t touch his, but his mouth followed me, nibbling on my neck in the spot that gave me goose bumps. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, his bare chest touching my breasts.That’s his fault. He touched me first.
When I unzipped his jeans, his cock sprang free and I automatically reached for it.Damn the man for going commando. He laughed and pulled his jeans off, trying to help me.
He’s naked and I can’t touch him! I pouted at Master, but he shook his head. I looked at Will and whimpered. He would give me what I wanted. Master’s patience outmatched his. I leaned back on my elbows and arched my back a bit, letting my legs fall apart.
Will groaned and looked at Master. “Come on, man.”
“I never said you couldn’t touch her.”
He didn’t need to say it again.
Will slid his hands up my thighs, stroking and circling my begging flesh. “She has the prettiest pussy I’ve ever seen.”
Fortunately, Master answered before I did. “It is a lovely ****.”
That word sounded so beautiful in my Master’s rumbling voice.
Will drew circles around it with his finger. “Pink and tiny, tucked in nice and neat.”
“She thinks her clit is too small.”
I nodded.
“No, it’s perfect. I gotta search for it. That’s the fun part.” And then he demonstrated, slipping his fingers between my wet lips, exploring and teasing.
Fun didn’t even begin to describe it.
His tongue followed his fingers, probing between my folds and sweeping over my nestled bud. Flames licked inside and out. He latched on and pulled my clit into his mouth and I called out his name.
Damn it! “His fault.”
Master said nothing.
Will kept sucking. My body twitched every time his relentless tongue flicked my aching clit. He slipped two fingers inside me, stroking and twisting. My breath came in short gasps and sweat beaded on my skin.
“Don’t let her come.”
Will groaned with me. He crawled on top of me and fondled my breasts. I raised my arms above my head, hoping that would make it easier not to touch him. His mouth found my nipples and I squirmed under him, rubbing his hard cock with my wet flesh. Oops, is that touching him? I didn’t care. His cock slipped between my thighs and we both moaned.
“You are a dirty slut,” Will whispered. He teased me with his cock, sliding against my wet pussy without entering me.
“And you’re a cruel lover.”
“Baby, you have no idea….” His hot breath teased my skin.
Who taught him how to torture a woman? I laced my fingers together above my head, trying to keep my hands away from him, but the more he moved against me, the more I needed to sink my claws into him. Let Master punish me. Will slid inside me, teasing me with the tip of his cock. Oh God, I need all of him! I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him all the way in.
“Was it worth it?” Will asked before Master grabbed his shoulder and pulled him off me.
I took one look at the sexy snarl on Master’s face and shivered. “Oh yes.”
Master glared at me but he didn’t say a word. What will he do? I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head down, waiting. Will sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulders, nibbling my neck and my ear. I loved having two men, but it could be damn distracting, especially when one of them was staring right through me, scowling and silent. Say something, Master!
“Don’t punish her,” Will said. “I tempted her.”
“True,” Master said, “but my slave needs to learn how to control her impulses, strengthen her will power.” He pulled off his shirt and dropped it at my feet. “That’s not a lesson I can teach tonight. I need to give it some thought.” He unzipped his pants and pushed them to the floor. “Right now I need to punish you for talking when you were told to stay quiet.” He sat down beside me, naked. “I know how much you enjoy having two men….”
Uh-oh, he’s going to deny me one of them.
“So Will and I are going to do whatever we want to you.”
Okay… what’s the catch?
“We’re going to touch you, and taste you, and tease you until you want to scream.”
“Lay still and let us fuck you,” Master instructed. I spread my legs as far as I could, wanting to take them both deep. Master’s chest ground me down onto Will’s body, trapping me between them. Oh God—better than any reward I could imagine.
I dug my fingernails into Will’s shoulders, and he grabbed my hair, pulled me down and kissed me hard as he thrust his cock up into my pussy. That move forced me back against Master’s chest, and he slammed me down onto Will again. I squealed and squirmed, but they refused to show me any mercy. Not that I wanted any….
Master grabbed my hips and shoved in deeper, pulling out as Will pounded back in. They found a perfect rhythm with me caught between them. Friction turned to heat and the heat set off a spark. They lit my body on fire, a flame licking two pieces of hard wood, hot and out of control.
Master knew my body well, and he knew exactly when I would come. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back against him. “Come,” he grunted in my ear.
My body obeyed his every command.
Will came too, punishing my pussy. “Fucking slut!”
What did I do to deserve that?
Always in control, Master held back until we finished and then he came hard. “My slave.” He moaned and stoked my hair, then he rolled to the floor, taking me with him.
“Wow,” Will panted. “Call me the next time she wants to be fucked like a dirty slut.”
“Is that what you needed, slave?”
I nodded, too spent to speak.
“Don’t ever be afraid to tell me what you need.” Master smiled. “I’m always willing to please you.”