lefty
05-12-2013, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C5ddjzGft0k

oh crap
05-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Tomorrow

IronMexican
05-25-2013, 08:58 PM
I'll probably watch a few episodes tonight.

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2013, 03:19 AM
it's out now btw

IronMaxipad
05-26-2013, 03:37 AM
watched the first episode it was good. George Michael has not aged well lol. gonna watch the rest tomorrow.

IronMaxipad
05-26-2013, 04:39 AM
speaking of not aging well.. holy fuck

http://i.imgur.com/zHuaAe1.png

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2013, 05:59 AM
was just gonna post that Holy Fuck Portia de Rosie had some bad work done

Mugen
05-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Today.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls9wwwznLm1ql5bqso1_500.gif

Trainwreck2100
05-27-2013, 02:37 PM
http://www.nndb.com/people/554/000091281/
lol if this is real

mrsmaalox
06-04-2013, 04:45 PM
So who has seen all the new season? I believe I am on ep 6; it's been pretty subtle so far but it's okay. I saw the Tobias one last night, definitely the best one so far :lol A few of the gags have been hilarious---"Anustart" and Lucille shotgunning Buster in ep 2 had me :rollin

timtonymanu
06-04-2013, 04:52 PM
I saw the first 2 episodes and honestly I wasn't that into it. I hated Michael's episode because his character has turned into how his family would act. I heard the season gets better and things start to make sense once you watch the whole season.

I'm still watching obviously because it's fucking Arrested Development.

WTF happened to Lindsay's face?

Spur|n|Austin
06-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Meh, not as impressed as I thought I'd be - I've give it more than two episodes before I fully decide. They really hit the ground running didn't they? :lol

oh crap
06-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Only managed the first episode so far, didn't laugh once. Missing the magic but I guess I'll give it another shot. Expectations have been substantially lowered.

Trainwreck2100
06-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Only managed the first episode so far, didn't laugh once. Missing the magic but I guess I'll give it another shot. Expectations have been substantially lowered.

it get's better and is easily better than season 3

CuckingFunt
06-04-2013, 10:50 PM
It's still funny people saying lots of funny things, but the choices made in structure are horrible. Some characters should never be the focus of entire episodes. And the puzzle-like narrative makes the whole thing far too reliant upon narration, clunky exposition, and the repetition of a number of scenes. It especially starts to wear by the time you reach the later episodes. Surprisingly, I also found that a lot of the references, callbacks, runners, and in jokes fell flat this time, and those have always been among the elements I've found most impressive. Felt too cutesy and fan service-y this time; as if they were more interested in showing off their cleverness than in actually being clever. Lastly, the fact it's all setup for something else is hugely unsatisfying. At the end I felt it was obvious Hurwitz was much more interested in getting everything in place for the eventual movie than in just using the extra season to construct/complete a single, coherent narrative.

None of which is to say I think it's horrible. I found a lot of it quite amusing, and would have really enjoyed a lot of it if they'd told the same stories chronologically. But I ultimately found the season too complicated for its own good and was disappointed overall.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2013, 11:05 PM
It's still funny people saying lots of funny things, but the choices made in structure are horrible. Some characters should never be the focus of entire episodes. And the puzzle-like narrative makes the whole thing far too reliant upon narration, clunky exposition, and the repetition of a number of scenes. It especially starts to wear by the time you reach the later episodes. Surprisingly, I also found that a lot of the references, callbacks, runners, and in jokes fell flat this time, and those have always been among the elements I've found most impressive. Felt too cutesy and fan service-y this time; as if they were more interested in showing off their cleverness than in actually being clever. Lastly, the fact it's all setup for something else is hugely unsatisfying. At the end I felt it was obvious Hurwitz was much more interested in getting everything in place for the eventual movie than in just using the extra season to construct/complete a single, coherent narrative.

None of which is to say I think it's horrible. I found a lot of it quite amusing, and would have really enjoyed a lot of it if they'd told the same stories chronologically. But I ultimately found the season too complicated for its own good and was disappointed overall.

when are we going to fuck already?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Just got around to the first ep of S4. Michael Cera sucks so terribly that I've already given up.