PDA

View Full Version : Police Beat Man to Death As He Begs For Life, Arrest Witnesses/Confiscate Video

Leetonidas
05-13-2013, 09:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyd_NldNSiM

BAKERSFIELD, CA -- Kern County deputies beat an intoxicated man to death in the street Tuesday night, then detained and intimidated witnesses, confiscated video evidence, and arrested another man who spoke out. David Silva was beaten with batons, left in a pool of blood until an ambulance finally arrived after he was already dead.

A female 9-1-1 caller named Selena told the dispatcher, "There's a man laying on the floor, and your police officers beat the (expletive) out of him and killed him." She said that she witnessed the victim do nothing wrong to cause 8 officers to bludgeon him to death. "These cops had no reason to do this to this man."

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceStateUSA

A 19-year-old male witness, Ruben Ceballos, was awakened around midnight by screams and loud banging noises outside his home. He said he ran to the left side of his house to find out who was causing the ruckus."When I got outside I saw two officers beating a man with batons and they were hitting his head so every time they would swing, I could hear the blows to his head." He said that Silva was on the ground screaming for help, but officers continued to beat him After several minutes, Silva stopped screaming and was no longer responsive, according to Ceballos.

Another witness, Jason Land, said that he witnessed the beating of David Silva. "They jumped out, reached for their bats, and beat that man until they killed him," he said, "right in front of my face." Land spoke up about what he saw and was arrested as retaliation. The witness was on probation and says police responded to his eyewitness report by claiming he was high on PCP and arrested him without any proof.

Witnesses also say that the victim's body was left to bleed out in the street for a prolonged period without any medical attention, wasting crucial minutes before the ambulance arrived. By that point, it was too late and CPR attempts were futile.

Other witnesses, including Melissa Quair, were harassed and told that they must surrender their cell phones as "evidence." Their houses were even searched as a crime scene in order to confiscate the video evidence.

The victim's brother, Christopher Silva, says his brother was murdered and wants justice. He is demanding that his brother's body be released so that he can see the result of the beating. He wants the confiscated videos to be released. "My brother spent the last eight minutes of his life pleading, begging for his life. The true evidence is in those phone witnesses that apparently the sheriff deputies already took. But I know the truth will come out and my brother's voice will be heard."

A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown

BobaFett1
05-13-2013, 09:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

Dwight Yoakam
05-13-2013, 09:14 AM
The guy was just there lookin' for something
he couldn't find anywhere else
Hey, he wasn't tryin' to be nobody
Just wanted a chance to be himself

His head took a thousand shots of clubbin'
Those cops wore blisters on their heels
Lookin for a Mexican to assault and batter
There on the streets of Bakersfield

Blake
05-13-2013, 09:19 AM
The guy was just there lookin' for something
he couldn't find anywhere else
Hey, he wasn't tryin' to be nobody
Just wanted a chance to be himself

His head took a thousand shots of clubbin'
Those cops wore blisters on their heels
Lookin for a Mexican to assault and batter
There on the streets of Bakersfield

meh.

the set up was all there but that was a spurs game 4 effort.

Trill Clinton
05-13-2013, 09:21 AM
oh wow, another minority murdered by the police.

BobaFett1
05-13-2013, 09:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGeNDnYcQOA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGeNDnYcQOA

Dwight Yoakam
05-13-2013, 09:44 AM
meh.

Listen friend I could have gone longer but I don't care for the long winded try too hard posts. I tried to keep it short and sweet. Aside from posts, what other things do you judge? Pie eating contests? Singing competitions? Wife banging competitions? Chili Cook offs? Hat decorating?

Blake
05-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Listen friend I could have gone longer but I don't care for the long winded try too hard posts. I tried to keep it short and sweet. Aside from posts, what other things do you judge? Pie eating contests? Singing competitions? Wife banging competitions? Chili Cook offs? Hat decorating?

None of that.

Just an audience member throwing a rotten tomato

UZER
05-13-2013, 10:51 AM
meh.

:lol

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 11:51 AM
Listen friend I could have gone longer but I don't care for the long winded try too hard posts. I tried to keep it short and sweet. Aside from posts, what other things do you judge? Pie eating contests? Singing :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollincompetitions? Wife banging competitions? Chili Cook offs? Hat decorating?

Certified expert on this one.

:rollin:rollin

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 11:59 AM
So far - only hearsay - no facts yet.

Rappin Granny
05-13-2013, 12:35 PM

Yo, Yoakam, give me a hollah!

Chris
05-13-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm sure the LAPD is just itching to recruit these fine police officers. Multiple witnesses harrassed/arrested and evidence seizure. "Protocols must be followed." I wouldn't expect a Rodney King story here, but a quick cover-up and a few suspensions/transfers.

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm sure the LAPD is just itching to recruit these fine police officers. Multiple witnesses harrassed/arrested and evidence seizure. "Protocols must be followed." I wouldn't expect a Rodney King story here, but a quick cover-up and a few suspensions/transfers.

Nothing but hearsay so far - use your brain before speaking please.

ColinB
05-13-2013, 12:50 PM
ACAB.

Chris
05-13-2013, 01:50 PM

Look up hearsay and report back to me. This event had witnesses who had direct experience with the murder.

FkLA
05-13-2013, 02:04 PM
hope my cali be@ner brothers throw a rodney king esque riot over this tbh

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Look up hearsay and report back to me. This event had witnesses who had direct experience with the murder.Deputy Shrute didn't pass the bar exam.

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Look up hearsay and report back to me. This event had witnesses who had direct experience with the murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay_in_United_States_law

SMH

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Typically, one can classify a statement as hearsay under the Federal Rules of Evidence using a three-step analysis. A statement will be considered hearsay if it is:

An assertive statement
Made by an out-of-court declarant
Is being offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted therein.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 04:05 PM
So all police statements are hearsay since they are made out of court.

lol

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 04:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay_in_United_States_law

SMH
Hearsay is the legal term for testimony in a court proceeding where the witness does not have direct knowledge of the fact asserted, but knows it only from being told by someone.

Way to own yourself, Deputy Shrute.

Woo Bum-kon
05-13-2013, 04:25 PM
:lol cop-slurping cultist gets owned again

Blake
05-13-2013, 04:29 PM

hearsay

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 04:31 PM

Dumbshit - it is all hearsay - both sides - so calm the fuck down until there are facts.

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 04:32 PM
So all police statements are hearsay since they are made out of court.

lol

All of it - that is the point dumbfuck - when something goes down - no one knows the facts - only two sides with a bunch of jumbled opinions.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 04:45 PM
So your point was this alleged crime that happened last week has yet to go to trial.

Profound.

tlongII
05-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Not surprising. I've seen it before.

Woo Bum-kon
05-13-2013, 04:51 PM
:lol here comes the "enlightened" non-sense that sbm makes up as he goes along.

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 04:54 PM
So your point was this alleged crime that happened last week has yet to go to trial.

Profound.

Your point is that you are stupid and like to jump to conclusions when a Felon states that the police are out to get people. Brilliant!

And you automatically take the word of a Felon. So do most others here.

Woo Bum-kon
05-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Your point is that you are stupid and like to jump to conclusions when a Felon states that the police are out to get people. Brilliant!

And you took the side of a policeman who recklessly killed people with his car. And you took the side of a policeman who tased an old man in his own house. You like defending piece of shit cops.

Blake
05-13-2013, 05:36 PM

great example of hearsay.

joking aside, it's scary that an idiot like you has the ability to arrest people.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 05:39 PM

And you automatically take the word of a Felon. So do most others here.I didn't automatically take the word of anyone here about anything.

Especially yours. Sorry, Volunteer Deputy Shrute -- no one has to follow your orders here.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 05:40 PM
great example of hearsay.

joking aside, it's scary that an idiot like you has the ability to arrest people.He has to have a real peace officer to make it official.

DMC
05-13-2013, 05:51 PM
The problem is they sent a am ba lance... not an ambulance

DMC
05-13-2013, 05:53 PM

Why are you capitalizing the word "felon"? A felon is someone who was convicted of a felony. It doesn't indicate dishonesty. If you've ever driven intoxicated, you're a felon too you just weren't caught. In fact, I'd bet you've done plenty to have a felony if you were ever caught and prosecuted. That would make you a felon. Still, it's the same person you are now.

DMC
05-13-2013, 05:54 PM
All of it - that is the point dumbfuck - when something goes down - no one knows the facts - only two sides with a bunch of jumbled opinions.

When 8 cops have to beat an unarmed man to death, the facts are clear.

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 06:03 PM
Why are you capitalizing the word "felon"? A felon is someone who was convicted of a felony. It doesn't indicate dishonesty. If you've ever driven intoxicated, you're a felon too you just weren't caught. In fact, I'd bet you've done plenty to have a felony if you were ever caught and prosecuted. That would make you a felon. Still, it's the same person you are now.

lmao

the idiot witness is a Felon on probation for assaulting someone - probably not his first offense either - and he may or may not have an agenda against cops and you instantly believe him lmao

Of course his word is golden to all of you lol

No, dipshit a Felon was convicted in a court of law and there is a big difference than someone like you or me who wasn't caught and wasn't convicted - well in my case anyway - I can't speak for a dumb-ass like you.

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 06:05 PM
When 8 cops have to beat an unarmed man to death, the facts are clear.

This is so stupid it is embarrassing. There are no clear facts except that some people are claiming this happened. You or I or anyone else in here witnessed it - so where are the facts?

What a gullible moron.

Woo Bum-kon
05-13-2013, 06:07 PM
The guy is dead. He was beaten to death by cops. Those are facts.

Thebesteva
05-13-2013, 06:27 PM
One less naggar

DMC
05-13-2013, 06:45 PM
This is so stupid it is embarrassing. There are no clear facts except that some people are claiming this happened. You or I or anyone else in here witnessed it - so where are the facts?

What a gullible moron.

Clear: Man is dead

Fact: No cops are dead

Did you witness any of the prisoners committing the crimes they were accused and convicted of? No. Still you jam a finger up their asses.

Wild Cobra
05-14-2013, 04:33 AM

What a gullible moron.
Are you suggesting another conspiracy theory?

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 06:51 AM
Are you suggesting another conspiracy theory?

Not at all - the cops might be guilty of all alleged accusations - but no one knows the facts yet. Not even taking either side - just stating the truth.

All there is so far is some hearsay from alleged witnesses.

Phillip
05-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Not at all - the cops might be guilty of all alleged accusations - but no one knows the facts yet. Not even taking either side - just stating the truth.

All there is so far is some hearsay from alleged witnesses.

If the man was unarmed, intoxicated, and incapable of fighting back (all of which are facts), then what good reason is there for 8 officers to beat him until he is dead? After hitting him a couple of times to disable him from retaliating, why not taze him at that point? Why not use pepper spray? Why continue beating him until he is dead?

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Deputy Shrute didn't pass the bar exam.
You don't need the Bar Exam to stick your hand down prisoners' assholes tbqh

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=Phillip;6561942]If the man was unarmed,----no one knows this yet---

intoxicated,-----no one knows this yet--- and incapable of fighting back no one knows this yet----

(all of which are facts), see above --how on earth can these be facts if you or I or anyone else here was actually present at the scene? Please explain how this can be possible - unless - you believe hearsay on either side? If you hate cops and don't trust them - how can you believe anything the cops say? If you never met these alleged witnesses and they allege something - how can you instantly call these allegations - facts? You are smarter than that....aren't you?

then what good reason is there for 8 officers to beat him until he is dead? ---no good reason - maybe they did or did not beat him to death ---see above --how the hell do we know this? We don't.

After hitting him a couple of times to disable him from retaliating, why not taze him at that point? We were not present - we can't really say -- all we can do is speculate - which is what people here call "facts"

Why not use pepper spray? No one here knows.

Why continue beating him until he is dead? [

/QUOTE]

No one knows - they could have been trying to give him CPR - who knows? They could have been beating him - who knows?

Phillip
05-14-2013, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=Phillip;6561942]If the man was unarmed,----no one knows this yet---

intoxicated,-----no one knows this yet--- and incapable of fighting back no one knows this yet----

(all of which are facts), see above --how on earth can these be facts if you or I or anyone else here was actually present at the scene? Please explain how this can be possible - unless - you believe hearsay on either side? If you hate cops and don't trust them - how can you believe anything the cops say? If you never met these alleged witnesses and they allege something - how can you instantly call these allegations - facts? You are smarter than that....aren't you?

then what good reason is there for 8 officers to beat him until he is dead? ---no good reason - maybe they did or did not beat him to death ---see above --how the hell do we know this? We don't.

After hitting him a couple of times to disable him from retaliating, why not taze him at that point? We were not present - we can't really say -- all we can do is speculate - which is what people here call "facts"

Why not use pepper spray? No one here knows.

Why continue beating him until he is dead? [

/QUOTE]

No one knows - they could have been trying to give him CPR - who knows? They could have been beating him - who knows?

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Phillip
05-14-2013, 12:38 PM
if we have what, 4-5 witnesses at least, all testifying to the same thing, and the police are refusing to release any statements and are going out of their way to confiscate proof of what happened, what does that say?

You are smarter than that....aren't you?

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 01:32 PM
if we have what, 4-5 witnesses at least, please, in the ghetto? where every family has a sibling in jail? And a Felon on parole? these are reliable and truthful witnesses with no agenda? lol
ok...maybe they are telling the truth and maybe the cops did all that....maybe or maybe not - still does not make these things "facts"

all testifying to the same thing, and the police are refusing to release any statements and are going out of their way to confiscate proof of what happened, what does that say?

It says that there is an investigation going on - or will be if people suspect some kind of a police cover-up of police illicit activity - then it says that the FACTS will come out one way or another - but they aren't facts yet. You don't know if the police are confiscating any proof of anything or if they are merely doing their job and gathering facts of something that they were investigating before this incident. We don't know yet.

You are smarter than that....aren't you?

I hope you are because it is pretty obvious that your prejudice is affecting your vision.

Phillip
05-14-2013, 03:18 PM
I hope you are because it is pretty obvious that your prejudice is affecting your vision.

prejudice? what prejudice?

Phillip
05-14-2013, 03:19 PM
please, in the ghetto? where every family has a sibling in jail? And a Felon on parole? these are reliable and truthful witnesses with no agenda? lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao talk about prejudice

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 03:35 PM
prejudice? what prejudice?

You are pre-judging the cops and believing the Felon that was on the video.

Phillip
05-14-2013, 03:37 PM
You are pre-judging the cops and believing the Felon that was on the video.

considering the serious nature of this issue, if they were rightful in their actions, there would quickly have been some sort of public defense of them. considering there isnt, and everything is merely "under investigation", that almost certainly means they were out of line.

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 03:40 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao talk about prejudice

Something you know nothing about apparently, the dynamics of people living in impoverished areas and high rate crime areas. One of the results is ignorance and ignorance gets you a high probability of being incarcerated. Multiply this by the ignorance and lack of education and it becomes a neighborhood full of crime, families with parents in jail and it continues and spreads.

If this was an area where there was $$$ and education - and you saw the police being accused by a few witnesses - it might be a different story. It happened to be in a ghetto. Comes with the territory.

Phillip
05-14-2013, 03:41 PM
i am a prejudice hypocrite

neat

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 03:42 PM
considering the serious nature of this issue, if they were rightful in their actions, there would quickly have been some sort of public defense of them. considering there isnt, and everything is merely "under investigation", that almost certainly means they were out of line.

Actually it doesn't. It means you are just quick to judge and confirm your already prejudiced conclusion.

It could turn out that the cops are dirty - but at this point it is still all hearsay. Of course - this doesn't fit in a prejudiced mind.

Trill Clinton
05-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Something you know nothing about apparently, the dynamics of people living in impoverished areas and high rate crime areas. One of the results is ignorance and ignorance gets you a high probability of being incarcerated. Multiply this by the ignorance and lack of education and it becomes a neighborhood full of crime, families with parents in jail and it continues and spreads.

If this was an area where there was $$$ and education - and you saw the police being accused by a few witnesses - it might be a different story. It happened to be in a ghetto. Comes with the territory.

you don't think there are good people in the ghetto? or people with a criminal record who are no longer in that lifestyle?

Phillip
05-14-2013, 03:55 PM
you are too :cryprejudice!!! :crynever mind the fact that I feel all people :cryin "ghetto" neighborhoods are :cryfelons with siblings in jail!!!:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 03:57 PM
you don't think there are good people in the ghetto? or people with a criminal record who are no longer in that lifestyle?

Of course there are good people in the ghetto and there are a lot of poor hard working people who are honest. The witnesses may be honest and saw some illicit activity by the police. The witnesses may be criminals and siblings of criminals who hate the police and hate everything about the police since their life is pretty much trying to get away with criminal activity. Who is to know?

The truth will come to light - but so far - there isn't enough information. Only one side has provided information and -in here - this is automatically the correct version of the events.

Trill Clinton
05-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Of course there are good people in the ghetto and there are a lot of poor hard working people who are honest. The witnesses may be honest and saw some illicit activity by the police. The witnesses may be criminals and siblings of criminals who hate the police and hate everything about the police since their life is pretty much trying to get away with criminal activity. Who is to know?

The truth will come to light - but so far - there isn't enough information. Only one side has provided information and -in here - this is automatically the correct version of the events.

okay, i agree with that. it looked like you were saying EVERYBODY in the hood are ignorant and criminals. but in this case i'm leaning with the witnesses, doggie. its not like this is someting cops don't do. they have a history of killing innocent minorities, true story.

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 04:15 PM
okay, i agree with that. it looked like you were saying EVERYBODY in the hood are ignorant and criminals. but in this case i'm leaning with the witnesses, doggie. its not like this is someting cops don't do. they have a history of killing innocent minorities, true story.

Understood. Leaning with the witnesses is a lot different than what seems to be most posters who automatically assume the witnesses are stating facts.

Let me ask you a question;

If you are employed as a cop and have a pension you have busted your ass for and a decent salary, health benefits, etc....in other words if you have a career you care about....

Why the fuck would you ruin your entire life to go and assault innocent people, batter innocent people, kill innocent citizens? What for? What is the motive? What is the allure? What is so compelling that would want to make you go and become a criminal after spending your life protecting innocent citizens and fighting criminals and taking criminals off the streets?

Why do people even think that this is something that cops are even remotely interested in?

I know hollywood would have you believe this but , c'mon ...seriously?

Maybe these cops are corrupt and what these witnesses allege is true...but really? Couldn't there have been some incident that happened? Couldn't the cops have been there staking out a drug deal and this guy pulled out a weapon and pointed it? Couldn't this guy have assaulted a cop and then the other cops jumped in?

Speculation, I know. Hopefully the truth comes out.

Blake
05-14-2013, 04:25 PM
If you are employed as a cop and have a pension you have busted your ass for and a decent salary, health benefits, etc....in other words if you have a career you care about....

Why the fuck would you ruin your entire life to go and assault innocent people, batter innocent people, kill innocent citizens?

That's what we were all wondering when you threatened to assault johnsmith at buffalo wild wings.

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 04:30 PM
That's what we were all wondering when you threatened to assault johnsmith at buffalo wild wings.

lol

Blake
05-14-2013, 04:41 PM
lol

+ forum

Trill Clinton
05-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Understood. Leaning with the witnesses is a lot different than what seems to be most posters who automatically assume the witnesses are stating facts.

Let me ask you a question;

Why the fuck would you ruin your entire life to go and assault innocent people, batter innocent people, kill innocent citizens? What for? What is the motive? What is the allure? What is so compelling that would want to make you go and become a criminal after spending your life protecting innocent citizens and fighting criminals and taking criminals off the streets?

Why do people even think that this is something that cops are even remotely interested in?

I know hollywood would have you believe this but , c'mon ...seriously?

Maybe these cops are corrupt and what these witnesses allege is true...but really? Couldn't there have been some incident that happened? Couldn't the cops have been there staking out a drug deal and this guy pulled out a weapon and pointed it? Couldn't this guy have assaulted a cop and then the other cops jumped in?

Speculation, I know. Hopefully the truth comes out.

why is there an internal affairs department? its because there are some cops who are crooked as fuck. geeks who finally grew a pair once they got a pistol issued to em'. i don't know why cops kill innocent minorities, but they do and it happens quite often for some reason.

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 06:13 PM
why is there an internal affairs department? its because there are some cops who are crooked as fuck. geeks who finally grew a pair once they got a pistol issued to em'. i don't know why cops kill innocent minorities, but they do and it happens quite often for some reason.

Agreed.

But there is crooked people in ALL professions.

The INNOCENT part...not sure I agree with that. I am sure it happens sometimes - but I wouldn't say a hoodlum running into the cops after he stole something or hurt someone and then getting shot by the cops is really innocent.

Phillip
05-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Agreed.

The INNOCENT part...not sure I agree with that. I am sure it happens sometimes - but I wouldn't say a hoodlum running into the cops after he stole something or hurt someone and then getting shot by the cops is really innocent.

so stealing something is worthy of getting shot by the cops? lol

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 07:01 PM
so stealing something is worthy of getting shot by the cops? lol

No - but pointing a gun at a cop or at another person is.

Blake
05-14-2013, 08:32 PM
No - but pointing a gun at a cop or at another person is.

nobody pointed a gun at cops here.

You're all over the place per the usual

Blake
05-14-2013, 08:35 PM
The grainy black and white video appears to show the alleged victim, David Silva, 33, lying on the ground.* Another person is then seen walking up to Silva and attempting to pick him up.* Both men appear to scuffle, and after a few minutes, Silva is seen being struck with an object.

Other cars are seen arriving at the scene with lights flashing on top of them.* Several other men are then seen in the video, also striking Silva more than a dozen times with objects.* Silva is then seen being taken into custody.Kern County Sheriff's officials say Silva developed breathing problems following the fight and was taken to Kern Medical Center, where he died less than an hour later.

At least two other witnesses told 23ABC deputies confiscated their cell phone video of the encounter.* They have now hired attorneys.

The person who supplied the video to 23ABC said they were afraid to go on camera, but they said they were afraid of a cover-up by deputies and wanted "the truth to come out."

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/newly-released-video-allegedly-shows-fight-between-intoxicated-man-and-law-enforcement

leemajors
05-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Ouch.

silverblk mystix
05-14-2013, 09:49 PM
nobody pointed a gun at cops here.

You're all over the place per the usual

Try to keep up, dipshit.

We were generalizing.

Cuck.

Chris
05-14-2013, 09:50 PM
^hearsay

Phillip
05-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Try to keep up, dipshit.

We were generalizing.

Cuck.

So basically, you are being prejudice, because you believe that most or all thieves point guns at cops.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 09:56 AM
So basically, you are being prejudice, because you believe that most or all thieves point guns at cops.

You speak for others like this often?

Phillip
05-15-2013, 09:58 AM
You speak for others like this often?

I just find it amusing how easy it is to get you to contradict yourself.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 09:59 AM

Truth is not contradictory....most times.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 10:00 AM
...except when it is...

Suspect
05-15-2013, 10:13 AM
I agree and this is my first time seeing him post.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 10:16 AM
I agree and this is my first time seeing him post.

...and this matters because?

Suspect
05-15-2013, 10:20 AM
look at him, emotional

Blake
05-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Try to keep up, dipshit.

We were generalizing.

Cuck.

:cry "people shouldn't use labels! We're all just humans!" :cry

lol enlightened hypocrite

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 12:55 PM

How many of those professions allow a pissed off sociopath to have a gun issued to him?

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 01:00 PM
How many of those professions allow a pissed off sociopath to have a gun issued to him?

Does allowing or not allowing a pissed of sociopath to have a weapon actually stop a pissed off sociopath from lashing out?

It could happen in any profession and does.

RandomGuy
05-15-2013, 01:06 PM
Dumbshit - it is all hearsay - both sides - so calm the fuck down until there are facts.

http://fakeplus.com/pictures/jpg/-you-keep-using-that-word_20120424062247.jpg

HAHHAHAHA...

Even spoon fed the definition from your own link you still fuck it up.

The statements of the poeple who directly witnessed it is not heresay.

8 officers, one dead suspect in their custody.

We might not have a trial with evidentiary hearings yet, but I think we have enough information to figure some basic probabilities as to what happened.

I don't need to have perfect evidence to reach tentative conclusions, but will be more than happy to change my mind that these officers almost certainly beat a guy to death unnecessarily, if sufficient credible contravening evidence is presented.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Maybe he's just saying the police haven't had a chance to intimidate the witnesses into recanting.

They'll be wearing black.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 01:29 PM

HAHHAHAHA...

We might not have a trial with evidentiary hearings yet, but I think we have enough information to figure some basic probabilities as to what happened.

I don't need to have perfect evidence to reach tentative conclusions, but will be more than happy to change my mind that these officers almost certainly beat a guy to death unnecessarily, if sufficient credible contravening evidence is presented.

Translation: "I like to jump to conclusions - screw the truth!"

lol

J.T.
05-15-2013, 01:30 PM

HAHHAHAHA...

Doing it wrong, etc.

G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Trill Clinton
05-15-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gL_jsU2bwpg

911 call from eye witness

Blake
05-15-2013, 06:53 PM

lol

There is video of cops beating a man on the ground.

That man died just hours later.

You're an idiot. Again and again and again.

benefactor
05-15-2013, 06:57 PM
SBM is headed into the uncharted depths of stupid with this one.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 07:39 PM
There is video of cops beating a man on the ground.

That man died just hours later.

You're an idiot. Again and again and again.

Where is this video - I haven't seen it.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 07:44 PM
SBM is headed into the uncharted depths of stupid with this one.

So you personally witnessed this event too? You personally saw this video?

Didn't think so. This makes you pretty stupid to speak of something you have never personally seen.

Blake
05-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Where is this video - I haven't seen it.

Google it.

Or better yet, check out post #71 in this thread.

Retard.

Reck
05-15-2013, 07:47 PM

Doesn't surprise me you're sticking by your own people.

Oh wait.

Blake
05-15-2013, 07:48 PM
This makes you pretty stupid to speak of something you have never personally seen.

Yes, like the way you talk about enlightenment.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Google it.

Or better yet, check out post #71 in this thread.

Retard.

Ok, just saw the video.

Can you tell me exactly what you interpret when watching this video?

I couldn't see shit but a couple of shadows, a few bright lights, more shadows, etc...

Are you telling me that this is conclusive evidence of Police killing and innocent man? Do you not remember Rodney King? This was the reaction of everyone who actually saw a CLEAR video of police wailing with batons all over RK - yet - the jury acquitted the officers. Why?

Because the video didn't prove anything. It didn't prove what the public WANTED to be proved. It proved that RK was a dumbass for not putting his hands behind his back - but other than that - the video didn't prove anything else. This video was 100 times worse - vague, dark, no positive ID's, etc....

What EXACTLY did you see?

Shadows?

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 08:55 PM
I remember when Sbm said she was gonna fight me in person, then she didn't show up and said it was cause she's showed me mercy....good stuff!

Suspect
05-15-2013, 09:14 PM
that's a female?

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 09:50 PM
that's a female?

I only assume so based on the fact that she clearly demonstrated her vaginal girth when she said she was gonna come assault me in person.

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 09:51 PM
She can post now though because the night shift is getting ready to start.

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Ever since SBM embarrassed me and I almost got arrested for my own stupidity- I have been trying hard to save face by pretending It wasn't a totally stupid thing to make terroristic threats to a peace officer. The safety of the internet allows me to hide - so I can act really tough here and pretend I have the balls in real life.Thanks SBM - for being smart enough not to take me seriously and arrest me and ruin my life which I was intent on doing.

:lmao

LOL - I remember when you put me on ignore because you were terrified.

RandomGuy
05-16-2013, 09:25 AM

lol

I will be happy to jump to conclusions anytime the initial evidence presented to me is strong enough, as I think it is in this case.

I do allow for the potential, as you noted, for more evidence to be presented that might contradict that. Possible to be sure, but there would have to be a lot of mitigating evidence for the conclusion that the police in this case far over-reacted.

I am an auditor and a former intel analyst. Both professions require judgments based on evidence as to probabilities.

As I said, I don't need perfect evidence to draw reasonable conclusions.

A man in police custody was witnessed being beaten by police, and died at the scene before an ambulance could arrive.

These are facts in evidence.

The only possible mitigating factor might be that the man had some previously undiagnosed medical condition that made him vulnerable, but even so, one would have to question the beating.

Sorry, this is about as open and shut as it gets.

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 10:00 AM
I will be happy to jump to conclusions anytime the initial evidence presented to me is strong enough, as I think it is in this case.

I do allow for the potential, as you noted, for more evidence to be presented that might contradict that. Possible to be sure, but there would have to be a lot of mitigating evidence for the conclusion that the police in this case far over-reacted.

I am an auditor and a former intel analyst. Both professions require judgments based on evidence as to probabilities.

As I said, I don't need perfect evidence to draw reasonable conclusions.

A man in police custody was witnessed being beaten by police, and died at the scene before an ambulance could arrive.

These are facts in evidence.

The only possible mitigating factor might be that the man had some previously undiagnosed medical condition that made him vulnerable, but even so, one would have to question the beating.

Sorry, this is about as open and shut as it gets.

You remind me of the jury in the movie - 12 Angry Men - lol. Open and shut - lmao

Of course it looks pretty bad and it possibly could be just what it looks like.

Or it could go in so many other ways.

Let us speculate - since this is all that everyone does in here is speculate - and label the speculation as facts.

A beating. Or. Police trying to make an arrest. Same thing? Sometimes - sometimes not. Have you ever tried to approach a drugged out and/or drunk person lying in the street? Probably not.
Let us speculate on just a couple of scenarios - just for shits and giggles;

Scenario A) Cop gets a call of a drunk vagrant lying in the street....cop responds...approaches man lying in the street..."hey buddy, you ok? Are you sick? Man wakes up..."no sir...I live a block away...I fell down.." Cop says...ok go ahead and get home. Mays, yes officer- good night!

Scenario B) Cop : "Hey buddy, you ok? Man: "fuck you pig gtfo" - strikes cop with an object - cop pins the man neatly - handcuffs him w/o landing any blows...man goes to jail.

Scenario C) Cop "Hey buddy.... - Man pulls out a knife and slashes cops leg...cop pulls out baton and/or mace...hits man over the head...man pulls out a gun....etc....cop calls for backup and assist in the arrest - witnesses call it "beating up an innocent man"

Scenario D) cop " Hey buddy.... man opens eyes can't breathe - "I'm sick" cop beats the shit out of him for no particular reason other than he is a nasty human being who likes to beat people with a stick

Scenario E) Cop: "Hey buddy" ...Man wakes up - says - sorry officer I live down the block - I will go home now....
Cops says ok - be careful - get home now....leaves.
Man has a heart attack once the cop is gone - neighborhood sues police dept for abandoning a poor man who police REFUSED to help
even though he was having a heart attack - fucking pigs....blah-blah....

You can speculate forever ...I guess you can make up anything. The video does not tell you if the man struck at the cop first, if the man had a gun a knife or other weapon...
The video cannot tell you if the cop asked him to put his hands behind his back and that he was under arrest and then a fight broke out and the cops used the weapons that they could use without shooting him,etc....
it also cannot tell you if the man had a heart attack or a pre-existing medical condition or a weak heart or anything else...
Of course - the cops could be crooked and corrupt and the man was indeed innocent.

Speculation. Fun to make up shit. Fun to believe whatever confirms your pre-existing beliefs.

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 10:31 AM

LOL - I remember when you put me on ignore because you were terrified.

Young lady, I put you on ignore because you wasted my time and I didn't feel like you deserved my respect. While I still have absolutely no respect for you, I like to point out as often as possible how you had an opportunity to prove how your "e toughness" translates to "reality toughness" and much like most police officers, you were a coward.

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Young lady, I put you on ignore because you wasted my time and I didn't feel like you deserved my respect. While I still have absolutely no respect for you, I like to point out as often as possible how you had an opportunity to prove how your "e toughness" translates to "reality toughness" and much like most police officers, you were a coward.

Oh yeah, ok jr.

Like when you ignored all my pm's and said "I had not checked my pm's in a long time...." thinking to yourself "oh-shit - this guy is fuckin' crazy - he really wants to meet!"

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh yeah, ok jr.

Like when you ignored all my pm's and said "I had not checked my pm's in a long time...." thinking to yourself "oh-shit - this guy is fuckin' crazy - he really wants to meet!"

:lmaoHe was the one who actually showed up.

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh yeah, ok jr.

I posted you pm's for everyone to see...you had the chance, you got scared...I wasn't shocked.

You're adorable when you're trying to come up with reasons that you were a gaping vagina though.

RandomGuy
05-16-2013, 12:11 PM
You remind me of the jury in the movie - 12 Angry Men - lol. Open and shut - lmao

Of course it looks pretty bad and it possibly could be just what it looks like.

Or it could go in so many other ways.

Let us speculate - since this is all that everyone does in here is speculate - and label the speculation as facts.

A beating. Or. Police trying to make an arrest. Same thing? Sometimes - sometimes not. Have you ever tried to approach a drugged out and/or drunk person lying in the street? Probably not.
Let us speculate on just a couple of scenarios - just for shits and giggles;

Scenario A) Cop gets a call of a drunk vagrant lying in the street....cop responds...approaches man lying in the street..."hey buddy, you ok? Are you sick? Man wakes up..."no sir...I live a block away...I fell down.." Cop says...ok go ahead and get home. Mays, yes officer- good night!

Scenario B) Cop : "Hey buddy, you ok? Man: "fuck you pig gtfo" - strikes cop with an object - cop pins the man neatly - handcuffs him w/o landing any blows...man goes to jail.

Scenario C) Cop "Hey buddy.... - Man pulls out a knife and slashes cops leg...cop pulls out baton and/or mace...hits man over the head...man pulls out a gun....etc....cop calls for backup and assist in the arrest - witnesses call it "beating up an innocent man"

Scenario D) cop " Hey buddy.... man opens eyes can't breathe - "I'm sick" cop beats the shit out of him for no particular reason other than he is a nasty human being who likes to beat people with a stick

Scenario E) Cop: "Hey buddy" ...Man wakes up - says - sorry officer I live down the block - I will go home now....
Cops says ok - be careful - get home now....leaves.
Man has a heart attack once the cop is gone - neighborhood sues police dept for abandoning a poor man who police REFUSED to help
even though he was having a heart attack - fucking pigs....blah-blah....

You can speculate forever ...I guess you can make up anything. The video does not tell you if the man struck at the cop first, if the man had a gun a knife or other weapon...
The video cannot tell you if the cop asked him to put his hands behind his back and that he was under arrest and then a fight broke out and the cops used the weapons that they could use without shooting him,etc....
it also cannot tell you if the man had a heart attack or a pre-existing medical condition or a weak heart or anything else...
Of course - the cops could be crooked and corrupt and the man was indeed innocent.

Speculation. Fun to make up shit. Fun to believe whatever confirms your pre-existing beliefs.

The problem with this is that I only took the two facts in evidence and drew a conclusion.

You have a whole lot of "what ifs" not supported by evidence.

Sure, we could think of scenarios all day long. What if a purple pony threw a bottle at the cops head?

Don't see much point to it. There will be more investigation, as there should be.

I am comfortable letting that investigation finish. I don't mind stating an opinion based on what little I know, and I certainly would not base any proposed action, i.e. firing or prosecution, on my initial assessment. I would require far more to really state anything definitively enough for such things.

I can say that if one couples the fact that the man died with the initial witness testimony, and there appear to be several witnesses all saying roughly the same thing, that it is enough to reach a fair conclusion, albeit an incomplete one.

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 01:01 PM
The problem with this is that I only took the two facts in evidence and drew a conclusion.

You have a whole lot of "what ifs" not supported by evidence.

Sure, we could think of scenarios all day long. What if a purple pony threw a bottle at the cops head?

Don't see much point to it. There will be more investigation, as there should be.

I am comfortable letting that investigation finish. I don't mind stating an opinion based on what little I know, and I certainly would not base any proposed action, i.e. firing or prosecution, on my initial assessment. I would require far more to really state anything definitively enough for such things.

I can say that if one couples the fact that the man died with the initial witness testimony, and there appear to be several witnesses all saying roughly the same thing, that it is enough to reach a fair conclusion, albeit an incomplete one.

In other words- in the end - we are saying the exact same thing.

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
I posted you pm's for everyone to see...you had the chance, you got scared...I wasn't shocked.

You're adorable when you're trying to come up with reasons that you were a gaping vagina though.

Ok, sure - whatever makes you feel better.

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 01:03 PM
He was the one who actually showed up.

Ok, of course he was :lmao

RandomGuy
05-16-2013, 01:21 PM
In other words- in the end - we are saying the exact same thing.

Not really.

I am willing to go a lot further than you seem to be in assessing the probability that there is quite possibily charges in the offing.

You don't let people in your custody die on the street, especially if they are unarmed, as this guys seemed to be.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 01:24 PM
Double

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 01:28 PM
Ok, of course he was :lmaoyou definitely weren't

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Not really.

I am willing to go a lot further than you seem to be in assessing the probability that there is quite possibily charges in the offing.

No reason to make assumptions yet - things are not always what they appear to be.

You don't let people in your custody die on the street, especially if they are unarmed, as this guys seemed to be.

People die when they die- no one has any control over that....no one knows for sure if in fact he was unarmed....again assumptions w/o facts is not my preferred way of looking at things - unlike most here.

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 01:38 PM
People die when they die- no one has any control over that....no one knows for sure if in fact he was unarmed....again assumptions w/o facts is not my preferred way of looking at things - unlike most here.

Is it safe to assume that the people that post on this site make you sick?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 01:40 PM
People die when they die- no one has any control over that....the people who killed this Guy had that control

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Is it safe to assume that the people that post on this site make you sick?

What difference would it make to ask me anything - since you already ASSUME everything?

Continue making assumptions - it is what you do anyway.

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 02:48 PM
the people who killed this Guy had that control

So the people who allegedly killed this guy can control heart attacks, medical issues, and can WILL a heart to stop beating.....lmao.

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 03:09 PM
What difference would it make to ask me anything - since you already ASSUME everything?

Continue making assumptions - it is what you do anyway.

Lol...you're such a prissy bitch.

Ok, I'll rephrase it...do most posters on this site make you sick?

silverblk mystix
05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
Lol...you're such a prissy bitch.

Ok, I'll rephrase it...do most posters on this site make you sick?

Refer to the love thread.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 04:46 PM
So the people who allegedly killed this guy can control heart attacks, medical issues, and can WILL a heart to stop beating.....lmao.If their beating triggered that, yes.

Expert
05-16-2013, 07:44 PM
The man wasn't beaten to death. He was beaten out of life.