PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday....

Avante
05-13-2013, 03:09 PM
....one of my Mexican neighbors (a very nice guy) had a mothers day party, must have been 200 people there, cars all down the block, but being cool/nice nobody parked in front of any driveways. We were over at Judy's mom's house having our own little party.

Anyway...

But before leaving, their party was in full swing, what is with all that..I YI YI YI I wear a sombrero ...music? All those horns and that upbeat happy happy happy beat, it sucks. I've never heard anything...lowdown, back in the alley.... when it comes to Mexican music.

Also....all those fat moms and slender daughters, hmmmmm?

When we got home the party was dying down, now just the drunks were left. Which was actually pretty scary since we live in a cul-de-sac. Yep, parked the Grand Prix and the truck way up in the car port.

Trill Clinton
05-13-2013, 03:14 PM
sup, avante?

http://i.imgur.com/kp8te.gif

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 03:22 PM
In before "I'm not racist, I tell it like it is. Blacks run fast."

Avante
05-13-2013, 03:23 PM
In before "I'm not racist, I tell it like it is. Blacks run fast."

Do you ever actually comment on a topic?

What's yout take on Mexican music?

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Do you ever actually comment on a topic?

What's yout take on Mexican music?My take is your comment about Mexican music is racist.

Avante
05-13-2013, 03:26 PM
My take is your comment about Mexican music is racist.

Racist or reality?

Still totally ignoring the topic, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
05-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Racist or reality?

Remember when you told us that black women stink? I do.

As for Tejano music.....meh, not my thing, but music is an opinion thing only, sooooooooo......

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 03:36 PM

As for Tejano music.....meh, not my thing, but music is an opinion thing only, sooooooooo......

lol us

Trill Clinton
05-13-2013, 03:38 PM
i actually like mexican music, yep, my neighbors growing up were from mexico. a little city called michoacan. i remember they moved to the neighborhood when i was around 9 or 10. it was like 10 or 12 of them in a suburban and a lil toyota. nothing but kumbia's all day long, doggie. they're good people, at least the san antonio mexican's. a lot of them are wiggers but they get a pass cuz they're the majority here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTYfiUZ1jKo

Avante
05-13-2013, 03:39 PM

How about the 4/5 black women I was with in my back in the day exploits as ...crazy man about town...had a unique odor.

The 8/10 Mexican women, wet, sloppy wet.

There is good/bad music, we all know that.

Chingo Bling
05-13-2013, 03:41 PM
They were only playing happy Ay ay ay ay (correct spelling) and not low down backa alley chit for Mother's day? What kind of pendejos want to listen to happy music on a day to celebrate mothers?

They should be playing jazz music and watching track meets on television. To me, that is the best way to celebrate mothers, que no?

Sombrero wearer A: Hey guey, whatchoo do for your madre jesterdays?

Sombrero wearer B: Pos que crees? We put on the 1997 IAAF Shampionchips and played some Fats Waller. What else would we do, puto? We didn't want to disappoint mamá.

johnsmith
05-13-2013, 03:43 PM
lol us

Well, I'm fairly certain that he wasn't just talking to me....so yeah, 'us'.

johnsmith
05-13-2013, 03:43 PM
There is good/bad music, we all know that.

There is good/bad music according to each individual. You're not the authority on anything....EVER.

Big Empty
05-13-2013, 03:46 PM
i love tejano music. especially when im drinking! Yi Yi YIIIIIII

silverblk mystix
05-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Well, I'm fairly certain that he wasn't just talking to me....so yeah, 'us'.

Don't count me in with whomever "us" consists of.

Thanks.

Chingo Bling
05-13-2013, 03:47 PM
But before leaving, their party was in full swing, what is with all that..I YI YI YI I wear a sombrero ...music? All those horns and that upbeat happy happy happy beat, it sucks. I've never heard anything...lowdown, back in the alley.... when it comes to Mexican music.

Also....all those fat moms and slender daughters, hmmmmm?

Racist or reality?

johnsmith
05-13-2013, 03:49 PM

Thanks.

k

Chingo Bling
05-13-2013, 03:49 PM

Thanks.

Yeah, guey. Don't count Silber in with you vatos. Not when it comes to talking bad about Abante. Abante will get mad to the Silber and not let him slurp his pinga. AYE GUEY.

Trill Clinton
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
avante, you're a bigot, fam.

Edward
05-13-2013, 03:55 PM
lol Avante living in the ghetto

ChumpDumper
05-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Racist or reality?I win today's internets.

Still totally ignoring the topic, hahaha!!!!!!!!!I gave you my take on Mexican music.

Avante
05-13-2013, 07:34 PM
There is good/bad music according to each individual. You're not the authority on anything....EVER.

Sure I am and can prove it.

Avante
05-13-2013, 07:35 PM
avante, you're a bigot, fam.

How's that?

Avante
05-13-2013, 07:36 PM
lol Avante living in the ghetto

I started off in the ghetto, fantastic experience.

Biernutz
05-13-2013, 07:38 PM
only 200? all the cousins couldn't make it ?

Clipper Nation
05-13-2013, 09:34 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/341/245/ff8.jpg

Avante
05-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Here ya go little guy...

paste
Actually saw it on a Clippers site, but not surprised that a Britney Spears-listening faggot like yourself would fantasize about a man swallowing cum, tbh :lol

Doing the only thing you can do, look like a punk ass kid. I'd love to see you try that stupid shit standing in front of somebody. Fucking coward.

Clipper Nation
05-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Here ya go little guy...

paste
Actually saw it on a Clippers site, but not surprised that a Britney Spears-listening faggot like yourself would fantasize about a man swallowing cum, tbh :lol

Doing the only thing you can do, look like a punk ass kid. I'd love to see you try that stupid shit standing in front of somebody. Fucking coward.
http://pichars.org/store/9138_original_faggot_detector.jpg

Avante
05-13-2013, 09:43 PM
Mom and dad did a sad job raising this freak.

DJR210
05-13-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm pretty new to The Club, but very quickly I have realized that Avante is a fucking stupid ass SOB. Can we compile a list of known facts about this fool?

1. Known cuck ("I wake up and feed the birds" STFU faggot)
2. Seems to be over 50, and stuck in a 1940's mentality
3. Racist?
4. _______________

Avante
05-13-2013, 09:50 PM
I'm pretty new to The Club, but very quickly I have realized that Avante is a fucking stupid ass SOB. Can we compile a list of known facts about this fool?

3. Racist?
4. _______________

You mean that guy who has seen it all, tells it like it really is?

Clipper Nation
05-13-2013, 09:51 PM

3. Racist?

4. Welcher
5. Obsessively posts meaningless lists of track-and-field trivia even though we don't fucking care
6. Obsessively posts YouTubes of shitty blues music nobody wants to listen to
7. Compulsive liar
8. Throws his son under the bus for his own shitful takes
9. Drops acid on the regular
10. Fatass

Clipper Nation
05-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Mom and dad did a sad job raising this freak.

http://i.imgur.com/ZZEfAJd.jpg

Avante
05-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Then there's Clipper Nation

1.thinks everything is a...faggot
2.doesn't know the details of any bets made.
3.never posts threads
4.follow others around
5.thinks..."took acid back in the day"...means..takes acid regular.
6.thinks 6-2 278 is fat.
7.can't talk intelligently about anything.
8.a royal bore
9.gets a nut bothering people
10. basic asshole

Reck
05-13-2013, 09:58 PM
Didn't you say Judy was your pet parrot? :lol

Actually I'm a 23 year old art major at CPSLO. My dad was the football fan, my uncle the track fan and my older brother is into blues music. I got all that stuff from them. Judy is my pet parrot. Got her from an older sister, I wouldn't have named her Judy.

Like everyone else here I just mess around, don't take it too seriously.

LOL Racist that tries to play it off as just joking.

Avante
05-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Didn't you say Judy was your pet parrot? :lo

LOL Racist that tries to play it off as just joking.

I give everyone credit for knowing when somebody is pulling their leg. You included.

Why this need to play pretend? We are different, no different than a Martian from a Saturnite. Why we can't talk those difference without somebody.."that's racist"...? When its actually simply reality and how it really is.

We have the different races because, yep....we are different.

redzero
05-13-2013, 10:08 PM
Wow, Avante's racist remarks against Mexicans present a big dilemma for silverblkmystix. Usually, he'd cry about comments like the ones Avante made, but since Avante made them, he'll probably just ignore them.

Reck
05-13-2013, 10:09 PM
I give everyone credit for knowing when somebody is pulling their leg. You included.

Why this need to play pretend? We are different, no different than a Martian from a Saturnite. Why we can't talk those difference without somebody.."that's racist"...? When its actually simply reality and how it really is.

We have the different races because, yep....we are different.

You single the mexicans out.

If it was the music that bothered you you could have just say you hated their music or more in general, spanish music (Like I do) without picking the mexicans exclusively. That gives the impression you're being racist toward them.

I have no problem with the mexicans at all but dont like their music or any latin music tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Then there's Clipper Nation

1.thinks everything is a...faggot
2.doesn't know the details of any bets made.
3.never posts threads
4.follow others around
5.thinks..."took acid back in the day"...means..takes acid regular.
6.thinks 6-2 278 is fat.
7.can't talk intelligently about anything.
8.a royal bore
9.gets a nut bothering people
10. basic asshole
http://narwhaler.com/original/rz/c/now-where-did-i-put-those-fucks-to-give-spiderman-rZcVw5.jpg

Avante
05-13-2013, 10:14 PM
Wow, Avante's racist remarks against Mexicans present a big dilemma for silverblkmystix. Usually, he'd cry about comments like the ones Avante made, but since Avante made them, he'll probably just ignore them.

I made nothing up, I simply told it like it is and he knows that.

Trill Clinton
05-13-2013, 10:16 PM
How's that?

http://i43.tinypic.com/11v47dt.png

fam, your entire op was offensive to mexicans. you telling it like it is through stereotypes is wrong, doggie...and you call their music "i yi yi yi sombrero music":lol if you're going to be a bigot and a racist at least own up to it. everyone is racist here, no need to pretend you're not.

Avante
05-13-2013, 10:18 PM
You single the mexicans out.

If it was the music that bothered you you could have just say you hated their music or more in general, spanish music (Like I do) without picking the mexicans exclusively. That gives the impression you're being racist toward them.

I have no problem with the mexicans at all but dont like their music or any latin music tbh.

I singled the Mexicans out or talked about the big party yesterday? If it would been okies or blacks or Asians and their playing Mexican music I would have said the same thing.

Now if we'd talk about Mexicans and drunk driving/crime that's different.

Avante
05-13-2013, 10:21 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/11v47dt.png

fam, your entire op was offensive to mexicans. you telling it like it is through stereotypes is wrong, doggie...and you call their music "i yi yi yi sombrero music":lol if you're going to be a bigot and a racist at least own up to it. everyone is racist here, no need to pretend you're not.

I grew up here in central Cali or Mexico north. I'm not stereotyping anything. that's how it is.

Facts

most uninsured drivers...Mexicans
most crime where knives are used...Mexicans
most drunk drivers...Mexicans
most families on some sort of aid....Mexicans

Now prove any of that wrong, yes talking %.

Trill Clinton
05-13-2013, 10:36 PM
I grew up here in central Cali or Mexico north. I'm not stereotyping anything. that's how it is.

Facts

Now prove any of that wrong, yes talking %.

lol naw i can't prove any of that wrong, but that isn't the point. what are the good qualities you notice about mexicans?

DJR210
05-13-2013, 10:49 PM
9. Drops acid on the regular

Only item on the list I can vouch for.

Avante
05-13-2013, 10:50 PM
lol naw i can't prove any of that wrong, but that isn't the point. what are the good qualities you notice about mexicans?

You asked...

You go into the courthouse any day of the week, all you see on the board....

Gomez
Gonzalez
etc
etc

Every single time (half dozen or so) I've been called in for jury duty.....some Mexican in trouble.

You go to any store, there's mom, sis, and all the kids.

They don't understand things, so if you're ever behind them at a bank etc it takes forever for them to figure things out.

They can't drive worth a damn.

Mexican gangs are the biggest problem here in Porterville.

They have far more children than they can afford, enter..welfare.

I'm paying for Spanish speaking TV stations.

Spanish speaking radio stations.

Wanna hear this message in English press ..one......huh???

People can't get a job because they can't speak Spanish????????

People are leaving California because of the Mexican situation. Just look at the mess Mexico is.

Good things......deeply into family and if a friend very loyal.

Trill Clinton
05-13-2013, 10:57 PM
ahahahaha

DJR210
05-13-2013, 10:58 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXyEEeF4V0SykXRwYAIk_UvzDAsLqPi I0-epIRI4sridgFkWUp

Avante
05-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Simply dealing with the facts.

If anyone can prove me wrong, 10 days in the hole. I am talking %.

DeadlyDynasty
05-14-2013, 12:03 AM
Racist or not, Mexicans are pretty low on the totem pole. Haitians are lower, though...most useless human beings on the planet.

Latarian Milton
05-14-2013, 12:03 AM
mexican moms have every right to celebrate their festival. a mexican bitch will experience 10+ more times of the painful parturation than an average woman from any other country

Avante
05-14-2013, 01:15 AM
Racist or not, Mexicans are pretty low on the totem pole. Haitians are lower, though...most useless human beings on the planet.

My mother in law worked (retired) at the local welfare office, a few times I had to go in there for some reason or another. Mexicans in there with a baby in a stroller, a couple sitting around mom and she's pregnant. Who pays for all this aid?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2013, 01:21 AM

Facts

Now prove any of that wrong, yes talking %.Prove it right.

Avante
05-14-2013, 01:34 AM
Prove it right.

Disprove it if you can. I notice you never do anything, I take it you're a lazy fuck. Do you ever research anything actually check anything out....nope! You'll not do it this time either, all you'll do is more stupid bullshit. Come on guy if you "really" care then do some homework and prove me wrong. I'm talking California, just a place I've lived all my life, but what do I know, hahahaha!!!!!!

Come on Chumpster do something for a change, can you...nope!

ChumpDumper
05-14-2013, 01:38 AM
Disprove it if you can.Your claim.

Prove it or shut up.

Avante
05-14-2013, 01:46 AM
Your claim.

Prove it or shut up.

Just as I said, you're fucking lazy. Do you ever do anything all your own? You don't do you?

I'm not going to shut up slick so now what ya going to do, yep....nothing as always. When you live someplace all your life dummy you pick up on things, honest.

See how easy this shit is ya lazy fuck? Takes seconds.

paste

I'm mexican and live in Mexico City, and yes, I have to admit that we're some of the worst drivers in the world...... we're aggressive and we don't respect traffic signs because the law isn't enforced here so everyone does as they please. That's slowly changing here in the big city and the surrounding areas (State of Mexico) where they've recently approved a new set of traffic rules, but still, that doesn't mean that everybody respects them.

Want more?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/31/latinos-drunk-driving-risk-dying_n_1847811.html

Unlike your lazy ass I do the work.

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2013, 01:59 AM
Avante with another lame thread, getting pwned as usual with his lame takes

Avante
05-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) with another lame thread, getting pwned as usual with his lame takes

That coming from the daddy of this gem?

Motoboating strippers (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195953)

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Ever notice nobody ever proves me wrong?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2013, 02:04 AM
Just as I said, you're fucking lazy. Do you ever do anything all your own? You don't do you?

I'm not going to shut up slick so now what ya going to do, yep....nothing as always. When you live someplace all your life dummy you pick up on things, honest.

See how easy this shit is ya lazy fuck? Takes seconds.

paste

I'm mexican and live in Mexico City, and yes, I have to admit that we're some of the worst drivers in the world...... we're aggressive and we don't respect traffic signs because the law isn't enforced here so everyone does as they please. That's slowly changing here in the big city and the surrounding areas (State of Mexico) where they've recently approved a new set of traffic rules, but still, that doesn't mean that everybody respects them.

Want more?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/31/latinos-drunk-driving-risk-dying_n_1847811.html

Unlike your lazy ass I do the work.You proved none of your claims.

You're too busy being racist to remember what you actually posted.

Avante
05-14-2013, 02:09 AM
You proved none of your claims.

You're too busy being racist to remember what you actually posted.

Do you know anything at all about this, you don't do you? Don't have a clue. Come on man just once I'd like to see you actually do something besides the same old shit. Prove me wrong slick. Tons of info out there yet here you are too fucking lazy to do anything. You can't post threads or videos ya can't come up with any facts...ever. Time for you to start doing something little guy, can you?

redzero
05-14-2013, 02:13 AM
That coming from the daddy of this gem?

Motoboating strippers (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195953)

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Ever notice nobody ever proves me wrong?

Whenever anybody proves you wrong, you play the "I was just kidding" card. Every time.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2013, 02:13 AM
Prove yourself right.

Your claims, your burden of proof.

Only an idiot demands others to prove a negative.

Avante
05-14-2013, 02:16 AM
Whenever anybody proves you wrong, you play the "I was just kidding" card. Every time.

When have I ever been proved wrong? Where have I ever said.."just kidding?"

Avante
05-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Prove yourself right.

Your claims, your burden of proof.

Only an idiot demands others to prove a negative.

This sort of thing is all over the place, why is that?

paste

Why is it that ever since the U.S./California let you people immigrate, tunnel, weasel, or whatever into this country that nothing good has happened and/or come from it? California's welfare program is burdened with low-life Hispanics. The prison system is 70 percent Hispanic, 45 percent gang-based. Real estate values have dropped sharply, violence due to gangs is rampant, and to top it off, all you motherfuckers are somehow related. What—do you have Hispanic incest festivals? I mean, Jesus Christ, I'd like to go to one restaurant in Southern California and not see a shitload of beaners. Why the fuck can't you stay in that shit box of a country and leave the U.S. alone?Fountain Valley Fucktard

Want more?

You know anything about stats? How many stats do I need to throw at you before you figure this out?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2013, 02:21 AM
This sort of thing is all over the place, why is that?

paste

Why is it that ever since the U.S./California let you people immigrate, tunnel, weasel, or whatever into this country that nothing good has happened and/or come from it? California's welfare program is burdened with low-life Hispanics. The prison system is 70 percent Hispanic, 45 percent gang-based. Real estate values have dropped sharply, violence due to gangs is rampant, and to top it off, all you motherfuckers are somehow related. What—do you have Hispanic incest festivals? I mean, Jesus Christ, I'd like to go to one restaurant in Southern California and not see a shitload of beaners. Why the fuck can't you stay in that shit box of a country and leave the U.S. alone?Fountain Valley FucktardThat sort of thing is all over the place because there are many racist fucktards like you out there.

Want more?

You know anything about stats? How many stats do I nee to throw at you before you figure this out?You haven't thrown any stats yet.

Avante
05-14-2013, 02:26 AM
That sort of thing is all over the place because there are many racist fucktards like you out there.

You haven't thrown any stats yet.

Racist fuckards or those who deal in reality? Why soooooooooooooo many agreeing about the same thing? Could it be ...facts?

Are you saying I have spent my entire life thinking I'm seeing something I'm really not, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little guy why not do some research yourself, are you capable? You can't can you?

All over the place
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-04-10-hispanic-dui_N.htm?POE=click-refer

ChumpDumper
05-14-2013, 02:36 AM
That's not even your state, racist fucktard.

Better get out your almanac.

Avante
05-14-2013, 03:04 AM
That's not even your state, racist fucktard.

Better get out your almanac.

Well no shit idiot. Ya think just maybe I was showing you how it is all over, ya reckon?

So you're saying that no it isn't like that in California also, is that what you're saying?

paste

More than half of California’s adult male population is Latino or nonwhite (55%), but three of every four men in prison are Latino or nonwhite: 41% are Latino, 29% are African American, and 6% are of another race.

redzero
05-14-2013, 06:41 AM
When have I ever been proved wrong? Where have I ever said.."just kidding?"

So, you're saying that you have never claimed one thing, been proven wrong, then claimed that you were not serious in the first place on here? Not a single time?

Spur|n|Austin
05-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Racist or reality?

But heaven forbid somebody say something negative about the music you shove down this forums throats, right?

Avante
05-14-2013, 12:21 PM
So, you're saying that you have never claimed one thing, been proven wrong, then claimed that you were not serious in the first place on here? Not a single time?

Never, ever.

Avante
05-14-2013, 12:22 PM
But heaven forbid somebody say something negative about the music you shove down this forums throats, right?

You mean that music I post in my threads that nobody has to listen to?

ohmwrecker
05-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Sure I am and can prove it.

Making lists and posting youtube videos proves nothing.

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Or change the rules of your bet, blame your son, quote the other person out of context for no reason, and/or whine that everyone's "humping your leg"....

Avante
05-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Making lists and posting youtube videos proves nothing.

So how do you know who to list or what videos to show?

Nobody on the net knows more about tracksters in football, world class sprinting or prewar blues, nobody. Yep an expert, an authority.

Would love for you to challenge that.

Give me the name of a college and I'll give you their fantasy 4x1 team if they have one.

ohmwrecker
05-14-2013, 12:51 PM
So how do you know who to list or what videos to show?

For what purpose?

Nobody on the net knows more about tracksters in football, world class sprinting or prewar blues, nobody. Yep an expert, an authority.

Would love for you to challenge that.

The ability to make lists proves, at best, a good memory. The ability to post youtube videos proves a bare minimum of brain function. I have yet to see a display of any depth of knowledge on any of those topics from you besides those . . . yep, lists and videos.

Avante
05-14-2013, 01:01 PM
For what purpose?

The ability to make lists proves, at best, a good memory. The ability to post youtube videos proves a bare minimum of brain function. I have yet to see a display of any depth of knowledge on any of those topics from you besides those . . . yep, lists and videos.

How can anyone run tons and tons of lists about anything without the knowledge? How do you know who belongs on those lists?

Wanna talk the history of the Afro American in sprinting? How about the origins of the Mississippi Delta Blues? How about the first HBCU players in the NFL? Olympians in the NFL? The origions of Texas blues?

Well?

Do you really think I don't post other places about those things? Yep, I post on track/football/blues sites. Even moderated a sprint site once upon a time. Subscribe to Blues Revue, Track & Field News. Tons of books/mags on football.

Just an example...

The first great Afro American sprinter was Howard Drew out of USC, he was the first black to hold a sprint world record with his 9.6 at 100 yards. He was also the first sprinter to be called..."The Worlds Fastest Human". He was the favorite at the 1916 Olympics to win the gold, due to an injury in the rounds ....well. So instead of Howard Drew becoming the first black to win the Olympic 100m we'd have to wait until 1932 when Michigans Eddie Tolan turned the trick.

Would you believe one athlete holding the American record in the 50 yard dash, 100, 200, 400, 800 and the mile?

Huge, track/football/blues freak/fan here, why fight the obvious?

Spur|n|Austin
05-14-2013, 02:27 PM
How can anyone run tons and tons of lists about anything without the knowledge?

Well um I dunno, maybe THE INTERNET.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Well no shit idiot. Ya think just maybe I was showing you how it is all over, ya reckon?

So you're saying that no it isn't like that in California also, is that what you're saying?

paste

More than half of California’s adult male population is Latino or nonwhite (55%), but three of every four men in prison are Latino or nonwhite: 41% are Latino, 29% are African American, and 6% are of another race.
That wasn't your claim.

You're getting mighty confused. I understand you are automatically intimidated by someone taller than you, but this is ridiculous.

mouse
05-14-2013, 03:10 PM

3. Racist?
4. got me to reply to his topic

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Well um I dunno, maybe THE INTERNET.

Do I really have to ask you stuff you will not find on the internet?

Is it just possible I just might be an advid reader deeply into those topics I mentioned?

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:16 PM
That wasn't your claim.

You're getting mighty confused. I understand you are automatically intimidated by someone taller than you, but this is ridiculous.

Dude, it isn't real obvious I cannot be intimidated?

Are you saying that no it's not like what this central Cali guy is saying? Depite the fact I live it.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 02:57 AM
Dude, it isn't real obvious I cannot be intimidated?It's clear you have been.

Are you saying that no it's not like what this central Cali guy is saying? Depite the fact I live it.I'm saying you don't even know what you said, shorty.

Avante
05-15-2013, 06:41 AM
It's clear you have been.

I'm saying you don't even know what you said, shorty.

Who gets intimidated on a messageboard, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I said a number of things none of which you've disproved.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Who gets intimidated on a messageboard, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I said a number of things none of which you've disproved.Don't have to -- you didn't prove any of them.

You are terrible at the internets.

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Don't have to -- you didn't prove any of them.

You are terrible at the internets.

You do know all those things I mentioned are common knowledge, right? You seem to be the only one not aware of how it really is. Notice nobody else is disagreeing but your dumbass.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:11 PM
You do know all those things I mentioned are common knowledge, right? You seem to be the only one not aware of how it really is. Notice nobody else is disagreeing but your dumbass.Why is is so difficult for you to simply prove your claims?

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Why is is so difficult for you to simply prove your claims?

How could anyone living in todays world even question my claims, like I said...common knowledge.

I'm tired of you never doing anything, let's see you do something for a change, prove me wrong.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:22 PM
How could anyone living in todays world even question my claims, like I said...common knowledge.

I'm tired of you never doing anything, let's see you do something for a change, prove me wrong.They are your claims.

If they are common knowledge, they should be easy for even a rather slow individual such as yourself to prove.

I'm tired of your making claims but never providing any proof. Let's see you proves something for a change.

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:31 PM
They are your claims.

If they are common knowledge, they should be easy for even a rather slow individual such as yourself to prove.

I'm tired of your making claims but never providing any proof. Let's see you proves something for a change.

Who cares what you are tired of? Prove me wrong, are you capable of ever doing any research at all?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:38 PM

Facts

Now prove any of that wrong, yes talking %.OK.

Here's a federal report that complies several studies and surveys of drunk driving and DUI arrests over several years. Turns out that when they bothered to study more than three races, Native Americans were had the highest rates of drunk driving. Since Mexicans are only a subset of Hispanics, it can be concluded that the rates of Mexican drunk driving are more or less in line with that of African Americans and Whites -- if not lower.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&ved=0CDoQFjABOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nhtsa.gov%2Fstaticfiles%2Fnti %2Fpdf%2F811336.pdf&ei=UdSTUdzqDYmY0QGR-4FQ&usg=AFQjCNFGlQ2GcKLcqdklGSlSoxSEEYF5kw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmQ

You have been proved to be wrong. Definitively.

I await your excuses.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Who cares what you are tired of? Prove me wrong, are you capable of ever doing any research at all?Just did, shorty.

leemajors
05-15-2013, 01:52 PM
stop the wrongmongering here people

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
[Avante asks Mason what a PDF is]

Avante
05-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Just did, shorty.

Was that about California, security setting wouldn't allow it.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-01-08/nyc-life/mexicans-and-their-dui-s-one-more-corona-for-the-road/full/

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Was that about California, security setting wouldn't allow it.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-01-08/nyc-life/mexicans-and-their-dui-s-one-more-corona-for-the-road/full/You already had Mason move the goalposts from the to North Carolina.

lol security settings.
Its last comprehensive report was Ethnicity and Alcohol-Related Fatalities: 1990 to 1994, and that survey found Native Americans were the ethnic group most likely to die in a drunk-driving accidentYou went the extra mile after I proved you wrong by proving yourself wrong.

Good job. :tu

Clipper Nation
05-15-2013, 02:29 PM
As for your other bullshit talking points....

Uninsured drivers in California are equally as likely to be black as they are to be Hispanic (http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0400-news/0200-studies-reports/0600-research-studies/auto-policy-studies/upload/Characteristics-of-Uninsured-Motorist.pdf)

61% of people on welfare are white (http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,156084,00.html)

Avante with the shit takes, per par :tu

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Mason is going to take the fall for all these faulty claims.

Avante
05-15-2013, 03:25 PM
You already had Mason move the goalposts from the to North Carolina.

lol security settings.You went the extra mile after I proved you wrong by proving yourself wrong.

Good job. :tu

Hey idiot, I'm talking....California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-15-2013, 03:28 PM
As for your other bullshit talking points....

Uninsured drivers in California are equally as likely to be black as they are to be Hispanic (http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0400-news/0200-studies-reports/0600-research-studies/auto-policy-studies/upload/Characteristics-of-Uninsured-Motorist.pdf)

61% of people on welfare are white (http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,156084,00.html)

Avante with the shit takes, per par :tu

Did I not mention....%....sure I did. You do what..,.%...means right?

A bigger % of Mexicans are on welfare and drunk drivings than any other race here in California, that is a stone cold fact.

Ok time to go make some $$$$$$$$$$.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Hey idiot, I'm talking....California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You posted an article about North Carolina and another one from New York about US statistics.

You were simply wrong.

Stop making excuses like a little girl.

Avante
05-15-2013, 03:30 PM
You posted an article about North Carolina and another one from New York about US statistics.

You were simply wrong.

Stop making excuses like a little girl.

Those were examples, that not only here in Cali, I assumed that was obvious.

Read my above post. I gotta go.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Those were examples, that not only here in Cali, I assumed that was obvious.

Read my above post. I gotta go.Excuses, excuses.

You live in a shithole, why wouldn't Mexicans be drunk there?

Chingo Bling
05-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Abante, hey guey. I got a % for you. You 100% suck ass. Dile a big booty Judy that I'll be home for dinner. Tell her I got the chorizo for her pan. Che knows what it means.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Did I not mention....%....sure I did. You do what..,.%...means right?

A bigger % of Mexicans are on welfare and drunk drivings than any other race here in California, that is a stone cold fact.
Now you're clearly just conflating "Mexican" with "Hispanic," tbh.... 50% of welfare recipients in California are Hispanic, but that includes more than just Mexicans, you dumbfuck....

So either you're lying, or you're one of those old racists who calls all Hispanic people Mexican and all Asian people Chinese.... either way, you're a retard with shit takes :tu

Avante
05-15-2013, 07:11 PM
The bottom line...

The police are up against it thanks to the overwelming amount of Mexican crime here in Cali. The schools are complaining because the Mexican students are holding back the class. The gangs, the inability to drive a car. The family outing..Walmart. Having a need to speak a foreign language to get a job?????? Now add the welfare/aid situation.

That sucks~~~~

Why so much of this stuff?

http://www.cis.org/articles/2001/mexico/characteristics.html

paste...

Welfare Use and Insurance Coverage by State. Like those for poverty, the figures for welfare use are much higher among Mexican than native households in every state with the exception of Illinois

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 03:36 AM
The bottom line is you were proved completely wrong and you can't blame Mason.

lol native

Avante
05-16-2013, 07:38 AM
The bottom line is you were proved completely wrong and you can't blame Mason.

lol native

No I wasn't. A larger % of Mexicans are on welfare than any other group, a larger % are in prisons, a larger % do have DUI's and traffic deaths.

Did you read of my paste jobs at all?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:01 AM
No I wasn't. A larger % of Mexicans are on welfare than any other group, a larger % are in prisons, a larger % do have DUI's and traffic deaths.

Did you read of my paste jobs at all?Yeah, none of them proved any of your claims. One of them solidly disproved one of your claims.

Owned.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Yeah, none of them proved any of your claims. One of them solidly disproved one of your claims.

Owned.

Dude, did ya miss the part about California prisons, how about DUI's, how about welfare and the Mexican? Can you read?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Dude, did ya miss the part about California prisons, how about DUI's, how about welfare and the Mexican? Can you read?Yeah, your DUI link proved you wrong.

Guess you can't read either.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:28 AM
Yeah, your DUI link proved you wrong.

Guess you can't read either.

So much of this, why?

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Avante, I have some bad news for you man. You "telling it like it is", is racism. You're a racist in every sense of the word. When people like you die off here in America, it will be a good thing.

You're no different than racist bubbas down south.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Avante, I have some bad news for you man. You "telling it like it is", is racism. You're a racist in every sense of the word. When people like you die off here in America, it will be a good thing.

You're no different than racist bubbas down south.

Tell that to the families of those who have died because of some drunk driving Mexican. You ever been to California?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:41 AM
So much of this, why?That's what everyone asks about track almanac lists and YouTubes.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:43 AM
That's what everyone asks about track almanac lists and YouTubes.

Whoa whoa whoa, how about commenting on what I posted above. You're not reading anything are you?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, how about commenting on what I posted above. You're not reading anything are you?Already did.

You proved yourself wrong.

You owned yourself in several ways.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Already did.

You proved yourself wrong.

You owned yourself in several ways.

I'll go slow, do your best.

Here in Cali, ok?

Mexicans totally into welfare.
Mexicans more DUI's/wrecks
Mexicans overloading the prisons

....you disagree?

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Tell that to the families of those who have died because of some drunk driving Mexican. You ever been to California?
I'm pretty sure those families would be upset regardless of the drunk driver's race, tbh :tu

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Oh good, another BS talking point.... if Mexicans are "overloading the prisons" then explain this graph:

http://i.imgur.com/Qc9LTQh.png

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:57 AM
I'll go slow, do your best.

Here in Cali, ok?

Mexicans totally into welfare.
Mexicans more DUI's/wrecks
Mexicans overloading the prisons

....you disagree?I agree you moved the goalposts.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Oh good, another BS talking point.... if Mexicans are "overloading the prisons" then explain this graph:

http://i.imgur.com/Qc9LTQh.pngYep, here's another:

Among adult men in 2010, African Americans were incarcerated at a rate of 5,525 per 100,000, compared to 1,146 for Latinos, 671 for non-Latino whites, and 43 for Asians. Among women, African Americans were incarcerated at a rate of 342 per 100,000, compared to 57 for Latinas, 66 for non-Latina whites, and 5 for Asians.

http://www.ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=702

Avante,

you

are

wrong.

Avante
05-16-2013, 11:06 AM
One more time.....CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paste...

The system, like the state as a whole, lacks a racial/ethnic majority among the population, with Hispanic (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Hispanics_in_the_United_States) inmates making up approximately 37% of the population, African American (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/African_American) and white (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/White_American) inmates each representing about 27%, and other inmates representing 8%.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 11:10 AM
lol moving the goalposts one more time.

Avante
05-16-2013, 11:18 AM
lol moving the goalposts one more time.

Dude, I'm talking about California, ok? Here in California, that's ....CAL-I-FOR-NI-A...ok? California, you got it? California..ok?

Now pay attention...

Here in where...yep..CALIFORNIA...this is how it is.

A larger % of Mexicans are in our prisons, DUI's, on welfare than anyone else. Now prove that wrong. Remember...CALIFORNIA.....you got that? Dude...CAL-I-FOR-NI-A.....ok?

leemajors
05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Dude, I'm talking about California, ok? Here in California, that's ....CAL-I-FOR-NI-A...ok? California, you got it? California..ok?

Now pay attention...

A larger % of Mexicans are in our prisons, DUI's, on welfare than anyone else. Now prove that wrong. Remember...CALIFORNIA.....you got that? Dude...CAL-I-FOR-NI-A.....ok?

Post #122 dude, post #122.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 01:17 PM

See that? Racial Disparity in California.... stop moving the goalposts and actually glance at the facts, dumbass :lol

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 01:45 PM

Now pay attention...

A larger % of Mexicans are in our prisons, DUI's, on welfare than anyone else. Now prove that wrong. Remember...CALIFORNIA.....you got that? Dude...CAL-I-FOR-NI-A.....ok?Yeah, you were proved wrong about California.

Avante
05-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah, you were proved wrong about California.

One more time...

The system, like the state as a whole, lacks a racial/ethnic majority among the population, with Hispanic (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Hispanics_in_the_United_States) inmates making up approximately 37% of the population, African American (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/African_American) and white (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/White_American) inmates each representing about 27%, and other inmates representing 8%.

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Avante, just admit that you are of the superior race and that all minorities are inferior to you.

Avante
05-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Avante, just admit that you are of the superior race and that all minorities are inferior to you.

That wouldn't be true at all, us white cats can't run worth a fuck, most of us don't have any rhytmn either. Hell, black high school kids could outrun the greatest white Americans.

This isn't about superior race, it's about the realities involved with Mexicans living in California. The state can't afford them, why do you think we try to keep them out?

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 03:15 PM
That wouldn't be true at all, us white cats can't run worth a fuck, most of us don't have any rhytmn either.

This isn't about superior race, it's about the realities involved with Mexicans living in California. The state can't afford them, why do you think we try to keep them out?

So you're superior to Mexicans...and other than running fast, you're superior to all other races.

Racist.

Avante
05-16-2013, 03:17 PM
So you're superior to Mexicans...and other than running fast, you're superior to all other races.

Racist.

Hell no, Asians are far smarter than us Okies, blacks are better athletes. I'm not all excited over being white at all.

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm not all excited over being white at all.

We're not very excited to have you either.

Avante
05-16-2013, 03:24 PM
We're not very excited to have you either.

That coming from a leech who does nothing but bitch, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You for real little fella?

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 03:25 PM
That coming from a leech who does nothing but bitch, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You for real little fella?

Ooooh, a fresh new take from the man!

Avante
05-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Ooooh, a fresh new take from the man!

I'll tell ya what slick, you post a thread (without mentioning me) and I won't post a thread for a month, deal?

johnsmith
05-16-2013, 03:30 PM
I'll tell ya what slick, you post a thread (without mentioning me) and I won't post a thread for a month, deal?

No deal Avante. I won't take a bet from a guy that is a compulsive liar.........on the internet........to people he never has or never will meet.....for some reason that is totally beyond me.

Why is that? Why are you such a liar on the internet? Is it the anonymity factor?

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 04:49 PM
I've taken that exact same bet from you before and you welched :lol

Just the fact that the rewards for winning your bets always involve you posting less or not posting at all should tell you something....

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 04:50 PM
One more time...

See that? Racial Disparity in California.... stop moving the goalposts and actually glance at the facts, dumbass :lol

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 04:52 PM
By the way, those stats you keep posting prove YOU wrong.... that paragraph clearly states that California prisons "lack a racial/ethnic majority"....

Avante
05-16-2013, 05:39 PM
No deal Avante. I won't take a bet from a guy that is a compulsive liar.........on the internet........to people he never has or never will meet.....for some reason that is totally beyond me.

Why is that? Why are you such a liar on the internet? Is it the anonymity factor?

Just as I thought you'd have to borrow a nut to have a nut.

Avante
05-16-2013, 05:40 PM
By the way, those stats you keep posting prove YOU wrong.... that paragraph clearly states that California prisons "lack a racial/ethnic majority"....

So tell me slick which was mentioned first?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 05:48 PM
So tell me slick which was mentioned first?All your wrong claims were mentioned first.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 06:05 PM
So tell me slick which was mentioned first?
The lack of a majority was mentioned before any race, tbh :tu

Avante
05-16-2013, 06:08 PM
Like talking to little kids, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~