PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Interesting study done by Stanford-Harvard-Oxford group on refereeing in sports.

Monster1776
05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
http://www.sportspickle.com/news/16256/study-shitty-teams-think-they-dont-get-any-calls

Truly interesting study.

exstatic
05-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Dude, sportspickle is The Onion of sports. Look at he last line in the story. You should see blue text.

Monster1776
05-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Dude, sportspickle is The Onion of sports. Look at he last line in the story. You should see blue text.

I fully realize it's a satiracal artical, I don't think any of those three schools would use the word shit in the title of one their studies. Just found it amusing lol.

Latarian Milton
05-14-2013, 01:20 AM
harvard professor using the word shittier :lmao and they didn't bring nothing new to the table since it's already an open secret that the refs have been whistling in favor of big-market teams and robbing others who're based in small markets. motherfuckers could've also studied why water is wet or why 1+1=2 tbh. there's a reason why colleges have lost so much credit & value in recent years imho.

Monster1776
05-14-2013, 01:43 AM
harvard professor using the word shittier :lmao and they didn't bring nothing new to the table since it's already an open secret that the refs have been whistling in favor of big-market teams and robbing others who're based in small markets. motherfuckers could've also studied why water is wet or why 1+1=2 tbh. there's a reason why colleges have lost so much credit & value in recent years imho.
... Please tell me.... Wow...

DMC
05-14-2013, 07:30 AM
I fully realize it's a satiracal artical, I don't think any of those three schools would use the word shit in the title of one their studies. Just found it amusing lol.

Satirical article... ftw