PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe's parents pissed at him

Thebesteva
05-13-2013, 10:14 PM
This can't possibly get worst can it? This is the silliest shit since Tony Parker almost went blind over Drake and Brown fighting over Rihanna

KOBE BRYANT'S PARENTSOUR SON'S
A LIAR!!!

EXCLUSIVE
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/05/13/0513-kobe-bryant-parents-1.jpg
Kobe Bryant's parents have turned their backs on their son -- claiming Kobe was LYING when he accused his mother of stealing more than a million dollars worth of his basketball memorabilia ... and putting it up for auction, TMZ has learned.

Kobe's mom and dad -- Pamela and Joe -- both filed sworn declarations in the legal dispute between Kobe and Goldin Auctions, the auction house planning to sell off the valuable stuff ... insisting Kobe willingly gave his mother the items in question ... and it's her right to sell them.

According to Kobe's dad, Kobe gave his mother the memorabilia over the years, telling her, "Here mom, these are for you." Kobe's mom insists she never took anything from him without permission.

Even Kobe's grandma has filed a declaration in support of Pamela.

Kobe's sister Sharia Washington, on the other hand, filed a declaration claiming their mother has been conspiring to sell Kobe's stuff for years ... telling her the family could profit greatly from Kobe's stardom.

lefty
05-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Dat snitch gene

Thebesteva
05-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Dat snitch gene

I don't get it, so what if your parents wanna get rich off you? Why Kobe mad?

Jt.ONE
05-13-2013, 10:18 PM
1) selling memorabilia is stupid
2) why the fuck do you read tmz? :lol

Venti Quattro
05-13-2013, 10:19 PM
Vanessa tearing dat family up :lmao

Monster1776
05-13-2013, 10:21 PM
People don't understand how this culture is. Poor parents jump on their kids hard to make it to the league so that they can pull them out of the slums; happens all the time. A good friend of mine lost his mom before jumping out of college after a year of playing to get those millions. His brother is now essentially his pimp acting as his "agent" with no prior experience and he doesn't even talk to his dad anymore because of money issues.

Thebesteva
05-13-2013, 10:22 PM
1) selling memorabilia is stupid
2) why the fuck do you read tmz? :lol

I don't read TMZ it's just all over twitter\facebook etc

Venti Quattro
05-13-2013, 10:23 PM

You don't do that to your kids, nigga. They're gonna hate you forever. At least make money WITH them, not OFF them.

jeebus
05-13-2013, 10:31 PM
lol selling garbage to support meth habit

lefty
05-13-2013, 10:48 PM
His mom looks like she spent a weekend in Colorado

I wonder if Kobe was an accident

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2013, 10:51 PM
He needs that cash to pay off white women tbh

exstatic
05-13-2013, 10:59 PM
People don't understand how this culture is. Poor parents jump on their kids hard to make it to the league so that they can pull them out of the slums; happens all the time. A good friend of mine lost his mom before jumping out of college after a year of playing to get those millions. His brother is now essentially his pimp acting as his "agent" with no prior experience and he doesn't even talk to his dad anymore because of money issues.

Joe Bryant played in the NBA.

exstatic
05-13-2013, 11:00 PM
tbh, Bean probably gave his Mom the shit, thinking she might be proud of what he'd done, not to pawn it at the earliest opportunity.

hater
05-13-2013, 11:19 PM
If Kobe wants those items, he can buy them himself. Its a non issue for any human being tbh

Latarian Milton
05-14-2013, 12:43 AM
rapist's parents ain't no good people either. bastard is a great player but he's surely not a good role model off the court tbh, and his parents have to partially take some responsibility for making their son such a terrible person tbh

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 12:44 AM
rapist's parents ain't no good people either. bastard is a great player but he's surely not a good role model off the court tbh, and his parents have to partially take some responsibility for making their son such a terrible person tbh

do you really give a fuck how he is of the court?