PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2012-13 All NBA Heartless Team

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 12:05 AM
G: Steve Nash (over exaggerates the severity of his injuries to keep himself out the lineup. Flatout quit on the Lakers in the playoffs).

G: Derrick Rose (no further elaboration necessary).

F: ???

F: ???

C: Dwight Howard (purposely got his 2nd tech to get thrown out of a playoff game because he was getting embarrassed).

Who should we slot in at the forward positions?

DAF86
05-14-2013, 12:10 AM
Carmelo? Amare?

DAF86
05-14-2013, 12:11 AM
RJ. Motherfucking RJ.

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 12:12 AM
Is this an example of heartlessness (in crunchtime), or was he just "too tired?"

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/Shotchart2.png

:lol

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 12:13 AM
Is this an example of heartlessness (in crunchtime), or was he just "too tired?"

7-22 :lol

Monster1776
05-14-2013, 12:13 AM

Who is this in what game?

Venti Quattro
05-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Do we have an all-time Achi-LESS thread?

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 12:14 AM

You're obsessed, man.

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 12:16 AM
GOAT PF that has a Bronze Medal shitstain on his resume'
(http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400464459)

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 12:18 AM
You're obsessed, man.

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 12:18 AM

At least Duncan never shot 4-13 against a bunch of starving Ang:lollans :lmao

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 12:19 AM

duncan never got gold retard.

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 12:20 AM
You're obsessed, man.

your one to talk....

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 12:22 AM
...and he still has a Bronze Medal. :downspin: that shit, ya dig? :)

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 12:24 AM
your one to talk....

I'm little obsessed, I admit. But Lkrfan, like Kool, is full on consumed with Duncan.

That's about the 20th time he's posted that graph in the last 12 hrs.

Guess he's not over the sweep, yet.

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 12:27 AM
...and he still has a Bronze Medal.
Wasn't det the year Kirby claimed he was too scared to play because of "the terrorists" but actually was just too busy with The Rape?

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 12:28 AM
I'm little obsessed, I admit. But Lkrfan, like Kool, is full on consumed with Duncan.

That's about the 20th time he's posted that graph in the last 12 hrs.

Guess he's not over the sweep, yet.

Majority of Spur Fans on here have kobes balls so far down their throat they can hardly breathe, you cant bash kool and LkrFan for hating on duncan, it goes both ways. Be fair and civil like I presume you are.

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2013, 12:28 AM
G Derrick Rose
G Eric Gordon
F Kevin Love
F Josh Smith
C Andrew Bynum

G OJ Mayo
G Brandon Jennings
F Kevin Martin
F Rudy Gay
C Nene

G Steve Nash
G Deron Williams
F Carlos Boozer
F Michael Beasley
C Andray Blatche

Bynumite
05-14-2013, 12:34 AM
Wasn't det the year Kirby claimed he was too scared to play because of "the terrorists" but actually was just too busy with The Rape?

But spurfan led me to believe TOSB jim could single handedly carry teams to championships :lmao

jim needing to coattail Kobe to get gold :lmao

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 12:42 AM
But spurfan led me to believe TOSB jim could single handedly carry teams to championships :lmao

jim needing to coattail Kobe to get gold :lmao

How they biting?

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 12:51 AM
How they biting?

It's OK. You guys will be somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico fishing soon. :lol

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 12:55 AM

I think Duncan is NBA ref-dependent. FIBA-refs won't bail him out. Throughout his HOF career, he's been protected. FIBA-refs don't play that shit and he knows it. That's why he said he'll never play in the Olympics again. :cry What type of asshole turns down the opportunity to play for his country? I bet if it were a dungeons and dragon tourney he'd win G:lolld then.

Tuddy
05-14-2013, 12:56 AM
6/24

james evans
05-14-2013, 12:57 AM
explain when has duncan ever been the type of player to get touch fouls at any point in his career. and i don't think rose is heartless. an acl injury is an acl injury. some can come back quicker than others. u got to realize he's wearing adidas shoes and he's stuck in that contract. i'd be afraid to play too.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2013, 01:00 AM
Vince Carter needs to be on there somewhere.

fevertrees
05-14-2013, 01:07 AM
6/24

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

http://i.imm.io/AiKB.jpeg

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 01:07 AM
I think Duncan is NBA ref-dependent. FIBA-refs won't bail him out. Throughout his HOF career, he's been protected. FIBA-refs don't play that shit and he knows it. That's why he said he'll never play in the Olympics again. :cry What type of asshole turns down the opportunity to play for his country? I bet if it were a dungeons and dragon tourney he'd win G:lolld then.

No bailout needed. He averaged 13 points per game on 57% shooting. 7 percentage points higher than his NBA career mark.

Unlike Kirby, whose FIBA shooting percentage is actually lower than his NBA career shooting percentage. :lmao

It's looks like Duncan isn't the one who needs the refs here.

Bynumite
05-14-2013, 01:10 AM
No bailout needed. He averaged 13 points per game on 57% shooting. 7 percentage points higher than his NBA career mark.

Unlike Kirby, whose FIBA shooting percentage is actually lower than his NBA career shooting percentage. :lmao

Boiled down:

Kobe 2 gold medals > TOSB jim 1 shit stained bronze and self-imposed exile from olympic basketball

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 01:12 AM

There you go again with your shooting percentages schtick :lol. I told you, at least with me, it's futile. Let you tell it, Kobe should be lucky to make one all star team (ala AC Green) - let alone, be a 1st ballot HOFer. But that's besides the point...

Duncan has shot 7% higher than his career averages. If that is the case, why does he not want to play in the Olympics anymore? It should be fun to shoot a Shaq-like 57%. Your answer will tell me if you are trolling or not. :wakeup

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Boiled down:

Kobe 2 gold medals > TOSB jim 1 shit stained bronze

Gold medals are team accomplishes.

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Boiled down:

Kobe 2 gold medals > TOSB jim 1 shit stained bronze and self-imposed exile from olympic basketball
Duncan is a HOF trend setter. He sets trends. :lol

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 01:15 AM
Gold medals are team accomplishes.
So are Br:lolnze Medals. But the truly great ones win GoldPERI:lolD. Let us proceed... :downspin:

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 01:26 AM
There you go again with your shooting percentages schtick :lol. I told you, at least with me, it's futile. Let you tell it, Kobe should be lucky to make one all star team (ala AC Green) - let alone, be a 1st ballot HOFer. But that's besides the point...

Duncan has shot 7% higher than his career averages. If that is the case, why does he not want to play in the Olympics anymore? It should be fun to shoot a Shaq-like 57%. Your answer will tell me if you are trolling or not. :wakeup

He said he doesn't want to share his experiences with anyone. Who knows what that means? Maybe Richard Jefferson came onto him in the showers or something.

lefty
05-14-2013, 01:32 AM
- Rose
- Kobe
- Durant
- Bonner
- Dwight

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 01:33 AM
He said he doesn't want to share his experiences with anyone. Who knows what that means? Maybe Richard Jefferson came onto him in the showers or something.
:lmao - you are one funny dude. I gotta hand it to you - you never break character. :lol You're Laker hating, Spur :downspin: job knows no bounds. I ain't mad atcha playa. But I ain't buying that shit either :lol He willingly lived with a transvestite college roomate for years after Wake Forest. You think I buy your Dick Jefferson take? :lol We all know why he won't play for his country again. But we can leave well enough alone for now. Sorry for hijacking your thread. ;)

"Who knows what that means?" SMH :lmao

Latarian Milton
05-14-2013, 02:03 AM
randy foye should be there too. if you cut open his chest and search the area where the heart should be, you can't find nothing

because his heart is located in the other half

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 02:28 AM
:lmao - you are one funny dude. I gotta hand it to you - you never break character. :lol You're Laker hating, Spur :downspin: job knows no bounds. I ain't mad atcha playa. But I ain't buying that shit either :lol He willingly lived with a transvestite college roomate for years after Wake Forest. You think I buy your Dick Jefferson take? :lol We all know why he won't play for his country again. But we can leave well enough alone for now. Sorry for hijacking your thread. ;)

"Who knows what that means?" SMH :lmao

Truth be told, he wasn't happy with the officiating. He never explicitly stated it, but it was implied. Despite that, it didn't stop him from putting up comparable numbers to other star bigmen who've played in the Olympics.

The reason I refuse to have an honest discussion about this with you and deflect is because you're intellectually dishonest and not interested in serious debate. Blaming Robinson for 1988 is another indication of your bias. He scored 19 points and pulled down 12 boards in the loss to the USSR, holding Sabonis to 13 points. But if it makes you feel better about the sweep and the fact the 2012-13 Lakers are the biggest failure in NBA history, feel free to blame Spurs players for US Olympic failures.

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 02:39 AM
Truth be told, he wasn't happy with the officiating. He never explicitly stated it, but it was implied. Despite that, it didn't stop him from putting up comparable numbers to other star bigmen who've played in the Olympics.

The reason I refuse to have an honest discussion about this with you and deflect is because you're intellectually dishonest and not interested in serious debate. Blaming Robinson for 1988 is another indication of your bias. He scored 19 points and pulled down 12 boards in the loss to the USSR, holding Sabonis to 13 points. But if it makes you feel better about the sweep and the fact the 2012-13 Lakers are the biggest failure in NBA history, feel free to blame Spurs players for US Olympic failures.
You're one to talk. You blame Kobe for missing the playoffs "during his prime" when you know damn well he played with a shitty roster. Just as funny, you all fail to acknowledge the fact that Pau is now 0-16 without Kobe, yet Kobe coattailed him to b2b rangs. It's funny though - I'll admit. :lol

If it makes you feel better, I don't blame TD for the US men's team winning Bronze in 2004 nor do I blame the Admiral for the '88 gaffe. However, I reserve the right to clown them for having the dubious distinction of being the only HOFers, who played in the NBA, and have Bronze Medals in the modern era. These are both rightfully perceived as shitstains. :lol

I've already told you my thoughts on the 2013 Lakers being the "biggest failure in NBA history". Quick recap: If the Lakers were healthy all year and into the playoffs, yet still got Skunked in the 1st round, I'd agree with your take 100%. Real talk. But it didn't happen that way. So we'll have to agree to disagree. Deal? :toast

midnightpulp
05-14-2013, 02:56 AM
You're one to talk. You blame Kobe for missing the playoffs "during his prime" when you know damn well he played with a shitty roster. Just as funny, you all fail to acknowledge the fact that Pau is now 0-16 without Kobe, yet Kobe coattailed him to b2b rangs. It's funny though - I'll admit. :lol

If it makes you feel better, I don't blame TD for the US men's team winning Bronze in 2004 nor do I blame the Admiral for the '88 gaffe. However, I reserve the right to clown them for having the dubious distinction of being the only HOFers, who played in the NBA, and have Bronze Medals in the modern era. These are both rightfully perceived as shitstains. :lol

I've already told you my thoughts on the 2013 Lakers being the "biggest failure in NBA history". Quick recap: If the Lakers were healthy all year and into the playoffs, yet still got Skunked in the 1st round, I'd agree with your take 100%. Real talk. But it didn't happen that way. So we'll have to agree to disagree. Deal? :toast

Personally, I've never blamed Kobe for the failures during the Smush-era. And you won't find an indication of me saying such, either. I do disagree with the notion that he didn't "get enough help" during the '06 series with the Suns, since Smush, Kwame, and Luke surprisingly played well, and I do think he deserves criticism for his game 7 stunt, but other than that, I don't blame Kobe for missing the playoffs or losing in '07.

And I do think the 2012-13 Lakers are the biggest failure in NBA history, but more on the management and coaching side than the players on the court. The reason half your roster was injured is because of the stupid decisions the FO made. They put together an older roster, they didn't develop any young players, never signed a legit backup for Kobe, fired Mike Brown after 4 games (whose slow paced Princeton offense would've been much more compatible with the team's build) and then bring in slave driver Mike D'Antoni, who runs a high tempo system. Then no one steps up and reigns in Kobe minutes when it's obvious he's an injury waiting to happen. No surprise the Lakers roster resembled a triage unit at the end of the season.

It's why Laker Nation wants the heads of Jim Buss and Mike D'Antoni on a plate (Mitch has evaded criticism for some reason). They failed on a scale never before seen before in the league. Not even Isiah Thomas screwed up this badly.

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 03:02 AM
Personally, I've never blamed Kobe for the failures during the Smush-era. And you won't find an indication of me saying such, either. I do disagree with the notion that he didn't "get enough help" during the '06 series with the Suns, since Smush, Kwame, and Luke surprisingly played well, and I do think he deserves criticism for his game 7 stunt, but other than that, I don't blame Kobe for missing the playoffs or losing in '07.

And I do think the 2012-13 Lakers are the biggest failure in NBA history, but more on the management and coaching side than the players on the court. The reason half your roster was injured is because of the stupid decisions the FO made. They put together an older roster, they didn't develop any young players, never signed a legit backup for Kobe, fired Mike Brown after 4 games (whose slow paced Princeton offense would've been much more compatible with the team's build) and then bring in slave driver Mike D'Antoni, who runs a high tempo system. Then no one steps up and reigns in Kobe minutes when it's obvious he's an injury waiting to happen. No surprise the Lakers roster resembled a triage unit at the end of the season.

It's why Laker Nation wants the heads of Jim Buss and Mike D'Antoni on a plate (Mitch has evaded criticism for some reason). They failed on a scale never before seen before in the league. Not even Isiah Thomas screwed up this badly.Aight - gotcha. No arguments here with the FO. They never should have fired PJ the 1st or 2nd time. They never should have hired MB. And they damn shouldn't have hired MDA. So if this is the argument, I guess I have to "own" this one. Unfortunately. SMH

The jury is still out on the bolded. Nothing a quick search can't resolve...brb. :downspin:

Brazil
05-14-2013, 08:24 AM
G Derrick Rose
G Eric Gordon
F Kevin Love
F Josh Smith
C Andrew Bynum

G OJ Mayo
G Brandon Jennings
F Kevin Martin
F Rudy Gay
C Nene

G Steve Nash
G Deron Williams
F Carlos Boozer
F Michael Beasley
C Andray Blatche

that's solid but where is D. Howard ?

LnGrrrR
05-14-2013, 08:50 AM
Jeff Green?

OH HO I WENT THERE!

Brazil
05-14-2013, 04:13 PM
http://lakernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/1677356241-e1367387467766-1920x854.jpg

DMC
05-14-2013, 04:43 PM
GOAT PF that has a Bronze Medal shitstain on his resume'
(http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400464459)

You mean the same Bronze issued to him by another player on the same team who won the Gold that year?

DMC
05-14-2013, 04:45 PM
http://lakernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/1677356241-e1367387467766-1920x854.jpg

http://www.modernthings.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ostrich-face.jpg

D-Wade
05-14-2013, 04:46 PM
PG: D-Will
SG: Joe Johnson
SF: CJ Watson
PF: Gerald Wallace
C: Brook Lopez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVTinCAp0-8

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 04:54 PM
-10 points, s:loln.... FIBA refs blow and your boy Kirby is one of the most ref-dependent players of all time :lol

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 05:07 PM
You mean the same Bronze issued to him by another player on the same team who won the Gold that year?
Nice :downspin: - but the shitstain remains. Not only has he never repeated as champion, he never even won Silver. You gotta admit - a multiple winner of MVP (Finals MVP too), undisputed GOAT PF, perennial all NBA defender, etc etc - and he wins a fucking Bronze Medal - shooting a Shaq-like 57%? :lmao

ShitstainPERI:lolD. Neal with it son.

DMC
05-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Nice :downspin: - but the shitstain remains. Not only has he never repeated as champion, he never even won Silver. You gotta admit - a multiple winner of MVP (Finals MVP too), undisputed GOAT PF, perennial all NBA defender, etc etc - and he wins a fucking Bronze Medal - shooting a Shaq-like 57%? :lmao

ShitstainPERI:lolD. Neal with it son.

That was the year Kobe quit because of his rape allegations and when all the heartless faggots decided they were too afraid to play.

There's no shame in winning a medal in the Olympics. The shame is in quitting and raping. That's shameful.

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 05:29 PM
-10 points, s:loln.... FIBA refs blow and your boy Kirby is one of the most ref-dependent players of all time :lol

Kobe averages 7.5 FTA per game, while Jordan averaged 8.2 FTA per game over his career... does that mean Jordan is the most ref dependent player of all time :lol

AaronY
05-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Lol

ElNono
05-14-2013, 05:59 PM
OP forgot to mention Nash ducking his kids tbh... nothing more heartless than that (unless they look like Kobe's, which then makes it ok)...

Latarian Milton
05-14-2013, 06:48 PM
http://www.modernthings.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ostrich-face.jpg
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/EMP-6231061-thumb-425x270.jpg

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 07:12 PM

:lol Then explain this shit. Mike Conley Jr averaged (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3195/mike-conley)17.3 ppg, 8.3 apg, 1.2 in a resounding Backdoor Sweep! of the Clipps. CP3 surely locked his ass down, didn't he? :lol

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 07:15 PM
That was the year Kobe quit because of his rape allegations and when all the heartless faggots decided they were too afraid to play.

There's no shame in winning a medal in the Olympics. The shame is in quitting and raping. That's shameful.
Are you familiar with Colorado (alleged) rape laws? Kobe was facing a loooooooong ride in the big house. I think that is >>> important than playing in the Olympics. Besides, he led the team to Gold in 2008 and 2012. It doesn't erase the international embarrassment Duncan caused in 2004, but it helps. :elephant

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Kobe averages 7.5 FTA per game, while Jordan averaged 8.2 FTA per game over his career... does that mean Jordan is the most ref dependent player of all time :lol
:lmao - good shit. Wade averages 8.6 for his "NBA manufactured superstar" career. Edit: LeBron's punkass averages 8.6 for his career too.

I can't wait for somebody to get their hummingbird ass in here and :downspin: ^ shit. :lol

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 07:57 PM
:lmao - good shit. Wade averages 8.6 for his "NBA manufactured superstar" career. Edit: LeBron's punkass averages 8.6 for his career too.

I can't wait for somebody to get their hummingbird ass in here and :downspin: ^ shit. :lol

mah nigga doin work tbh

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 08:14 PM
:lol Then explain this shit. Mike Conley Jr averaged (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3195/mike-conley)17.3 ppg, 8.3 apg, 1.2 in a resounding Backdoor Sweep! of the Clipps. CP3 surely locked his ass down, didn't he? :lol
Conley's a rising star, tbh.... -10 more points for det turrible deflection attempt, son :lol

baseline bum
05-14-2013, 08:24 PM

The nigga that pushed Howard's shit in and made him quit on his faggot team.

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Conley's a rising star, tbh.... -10 more points for det turrible deflection attempt, son :lol

Let's examine that, shall we? Comparison: regular season stats (bigger sample size and more of an indicator of his true stats) vs. post season vs. "NBA All Defense 1st team CP3". On the left side - vs. CP3 in the playoffs. Right side - regular season.

17.3ppg - 14.6ppg. He raised his scoring average when he saw NBA All Defense 1st team CP3. :lol
8.3 apg - 6.1 apg. ^ :lol
1.2 spg - 2.2 spg. He slacking here.

So there you have it folks. My theory that CP3 does not defend, but only goes for steals, is bulletproof. When the Clipps needed him to lock down Conley, he couldn't do it. Maybe, just maybe he's not as great a defender as his selection to the all defensive 1st team suggests? :lol

Oh, and -20 points for Clipper Nation for his bogus attempt at :downspin: the fact that CP3 couldn't guard Conley - who even surpassed his career averages vs. CP3 the doberman defender. :lol

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Let's examine that, shall we? Comparison: regular season stats (bigger sample size and more of an indicator of his true stats)
Except Memphis had Rudy Gay hogging the ball for a sizable chunk of the year, with a team-high 26% usage rate.... I'm sure Conley's stats would have been higher without that chucker dominating the ball, tbh....

If CP3 plays "Doberman defense," what type of defense does Kirby play? :lol

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Except Memphis had Rudy Gay hogging the ball for a sizable chunk of the year, with a team-high 26% usage rate.... I'm sure Conley's stats would have been higher without that chucker dominating the ball, tbh....

how many times was kobe all 1st team defense? and how many times did cpFat make it?

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 09:05 PM
how many times was kobe all 1st team defense? and how many times did cpFat make it?
Kirby got voted in on name alone for years, son.... CP3 at least excels at one aspect of defense, Kirby has been horrible defensively for a while :lol

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/55877/an-open-letter-to-kobe-bryant-about-his-defense

LkrFan
05-14-2013, 09:16 PM

Kobe is not part of the discussion. -10 more points for deflecting :lol

I agree that Gay is a hog, but to use that as an excuse as to why the doberman couldn't stop Conley, is... :rollin :lmao :rollin

whitemamba
05-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Kirby got voted in on name alone for years, son.... CP3 at least excels at one aspect of defense, Kirby has been horrible defensively for a while :lol

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/55877/an-open-letter-to-kobe-bryant-about-his-defense

Isnt he a TOSB according to you? he cant be all defensive every year even at his age. :lol

LkrFan
05-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Carried (again) by TP's 25 points and KL's 88% shooting to a Spur victory, 38.46% (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400464460) was bailed out again. He got what he asked for: protection from Bogut (aka 4 fouls in only 20 minutes of play because he :cry to the media :lol). Yet he still goes 5/13? He's a trendsetter. That's a trend s:lolns.

21_Dickings
05-15-2013, 01:37 AM
Carried (again) by TP's 25 points and KL's 88% shooting to a Spur victory, 38.46% (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400464460) was bailed out again. He got what he asked for: protection from Bogut (aka 4 fouls in only 20 minutes of play because he :cry to the media :lol). Yet he still goes 5/13? He's a trendsetter. That's a trend s:lolns.

TOSB has no chance against Gasol!

LkrFan
05-15-2013, 02:19 AM
TOSB has no chance against Gasol!

"Gasol's personal scrotum cleaner:

Lkrfan"

WTF? :lol

mudyez
05-15-2013, 03:37 AM
Back to the topic (it's quite interesting and we have enough troll shit here):

Heartless M.I.A. Team (missing in action even though we don't know 100% about some of the injuries):
C Andrew Bynum
F Kevin Love
F Josh Smith
G Derrick Rose
G Steve Nash (though I can't blame him)

Just Heartless 1st Team:
C Dwight Howard
F Gerald Wallace
F Rudy Gay
G Richard Jefferson
G Deron Williams

Just Heartless 2nd Team:
http://www.nba.com/kings/roster/2012

AussieFanKurt
05-15-2013, 03:41 AM
:lol thinking nba player cares about gold medal. They want that championship ring