PDA

View Full Version : BENGHAZI-GATE: What Really Happened On 9/11: Gun Running after ILLEGAL Libya Invasion

SA210
05-14-2013, 01:26 AM
Christopher Greene explains the REAL coverup when many people say they don't understand what the big deal is. This is MORE than just a cover up... It's about gun running to Al Qaeda linked rebels in Syria after an ILLEGAL intervention in Libya...International war...and a murder set up. All this while the White House LIED that the attack was caused by a filmmaker for a video, who is still in jail right now. Btw, he goes after BOTH Democrats AND Republicans in 2nd report.

Christopher Greene of AMTV explains what really happened on Sept. 11 at the Benghazi embassy in Libya and why the cover-up may be bigger than Watergate.

BENGHAZI-GATE: What Really Happened On 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02HGQT7_hgM

BENGHAZI-GATE | Final Thoughts Unedited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8490YrLXm0

SA210
05-14-2013, 07:04 AM
Geraldo Rivera Asks If CIA Annex Was Running Weapons Through Turkey to Syria

May 11, 2013 • 10:16AM

Appearing on Fox & Friends on Friday, attorney, journalist and talk show host Geraldo Rivera questioned whether the CIA annex in Benghazi was involved in running guns through Turkey to the Syrian opposition. Rivera added that former GOP Presidential nominee Mitt Romney may have been told to back off claims of a cover-up in Benghazi during the third TV debate, for national security reasons, by Former CIA Director David Petraeus.

Questioned by the hosts about the recent revelations that the CIA's initial talking points memo had stated that the attack on the Benghazi mission was carried out by al-Qaeda-linked terrorists and then changed to eliminate any reference to al-Qaeda, Geraldo responded: "I think the biggest vulnerability to the Obama Administration, indeed, to the President himself, comes from the cover-up.... If, indeed, as these papers suggest very strongly, there was an intent to take a terrorist attack and morph it into something much more benign and spontaneous, then I believe that this is something that goes to the very heart of the integrity of the office."

Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade asked: "What was David Petraeus doing allowing those changes to be made in a CIA document and then briefing the press off the record that we really think the video had something to do with it? Why would the CIA risk its reputation?"

Rivera: "Why didn't Mitt Romney say exactly what you just said during that third, crucial debate? He could have won the Presidency." He continued: "Was he briefed by David Petraeus and the CIA to suggest that there was a secret mission going on there, we can't go there, we can't talk about it? I believe, and my sources tell me, that they were to round up those shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles. They were going to hand those missiles over to the Turks, and the Turks were going to give them to the rebels in Syria. It was like Iran-Contra. It merits a gigantic investigation."

http://larouchepac.com/node/26540

Geraldo: Sources Tell Me Benghazi Was About Running Missiles to Syrian Rebels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMxlOvwip0

SA210
05-15-2013, 10:46 AM
First segment of the show..

EPISODE BREAKDOWN: On this episode of Breaking the Set, Abby Martin breaks through the corporate fixation over Obama's rhetoric on Benghazi whilst ignoring the real scandal of the CIA's role in supporting al-Qaeda terrorists. Abby then talks to Noor Mir, anti-drone campaign coordinator for CODEPINK, about the Pakistan's elections, the future of the country, and the growing international opposition to US drone wars. Abby then calls out Washington DC's press museum the 'Newseum' for caving to pressure from Israeli groups, and recanting it's commemoration for two fallen Gazan journalists. BTS wraps up the show with in interview with Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, about Boston fusion centers dropping the ball on the Tsarnaev case, all the while focusing on the systematic spying of Occupy Wall Street protestors.

Abby Martin: Benghazi Hidden Truths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK2bis6Ym6M

coyotes_geek
05-15-2013, 11:10 AM
A link between Benghazi & 9/11. Well done. I'm not going to watch all these youtubes, but if someone does and figures out how all this is linked to JFK I'd appreciate you letting me know.

TeyshaBlue
05-15-2013, 11:12 AM
A link between Benghazi & 9/11. Well done. I'm not going to watch all these youtubes, but if someone does and figures out how all this is linked to JFK I'd appreciate you letting me know.

The Lindberg Baby is behind all of it.

coyotes_geek
05-15-2013, 11:14 AM
I knew that little bastard was up to no good.

SA210
05-15-2013, 11:15 AM

Um, it's referring to 9/11/2012.

Since you are were already wrong, go ahead and do some research into the US funding Al Qaeda linked rebels and the guns/weapons running, and the rest of what's in the OP.
It would do you some good to understand the real truth. :tu

coyotes_geek
05-15-2013, 11:18 AM
Um, it's referring to 9/11/2012.

Don't care.

Since you are were already wrong, go ahead and do some research into the US funding Al Qaeda linked rebels and the guns/weapons running, and the rest of what's in the OP.
It would do you some good to understand the real truth. :tu

I would, but I'm fresh out of tin foil.

SA210
05-15-2013, 11:22 AM
Don't care.

That's why the ignorant stay ignorant. You were wrong, but now you don't care lol

I would, but I'm fresh out of tin foil.

Facts don't require tin foil. The factual info is easily available, but you have already admitted to being ignorant. :tu

coyotes_geek
05-15-2013, 11:26 AM
How unfortunate for me.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Why would Syrian rebels need guns from Libya when they could just get them directly from Turkey?

SA210
05-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Why would Syrian rebels need guns from Libya when they could just get them directly from Turkey?

Geraldo Rivera Asks If CIA Annex Was Running Weapons Through Turkey to Syria

May 11, 2013 • 10:16AM

Appearing on Fox & Friends on Friday, attorney, journalist and talk show host Geraldo Rivera questioned whether the CIA annex in Benghazi was involved in running guns through Turkey to the Syrian opposition. Rivera added that former GOP Presidential nominee Mitt Romney may have been told to back off claims of a cover-up in Benghazi during the third TV debate, for national security reasons, by Former CIA Director David Petraeus.

Questioned by the hosts about the recent revelations that the CIA's initial talking points memo had stated that the attack on the Benghazi mission was carried out by al-Qaeda-linked terrorists and then changed to eliminate any reference to al-Qaeda, Geraldo responded: "I think the biggest vulnerability to the Obama Administration, indeed, to the President himself, comes from the cover-up.... If, indeed, as these papers suggest very strongly, there was an intent to take a terrorist attack and morph it into something much more benign and spontaneous, then I believe that this is something that goes to the very heart of the integrity of the office."

Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade asked: "What was David Petraeus doing allowing those changes to be made in a CIA document and then briefing the press off the record that we really think the video had something to do with it? Why would the CIA risk its reputation?"

Rivera: "Why didn't Mitt Romney say exactly what you just said during that third, crucial debate? He could have won the Presidency." He continued: "Was he briefed by David Petraeus and the CIA to suggest that there was a secret mission going on there, we can't go there, we can't talk about it? I believe, and my sources tell me, that they were to round up those shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles. They were going to hand those missiles over to the Turks, and the Turks were going to give them to the rebels in Syria. It was like Iran-Contra. It merits a gigantic investigation."

http://larouchepac.com/node/26540

Geraldo: Sources Tell Me Benghazi Was About Running Missiles to Syrian Rebels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMxlOvwip0

TeyshaBlue
05-15-2013, 11:30 AM
How unfortunate for me.

Don't care.

:p:

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 11:39 AM
spamSo your t-shirt wearing blog hero was wrong about guns.

I'll accept that. Thanks.

SA210
05-15-2013, 11:53 AM
You were proven wrong, and have been given the reason why you should be outraged. Your Obama aids Al Qaeda linked rebels. Thanks, troll. Move along now. :tu

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Actually, you proved t-shirt guy wrong if anything. Conjecture from Geraldo and some nobody doesn't amount to much. :tu

SA210
05-15-2013, 01:52 PM
lol aiding Al Qaeda

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:53 PM
lol Alex Jones

Jacob1983
05-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Is Geraldo a truther now? Not saying it's bad if he is. This is America. You can question things if you want to do so.

Winehole23
05-16-2013, 03:25 AM
making an ass of yourself is optional. you can claim it as a right if you like -- I sure won't stop you.