PDA

View Full Version : Heaven?

Pages : [1] 2

Avante
05-14-2013, 01:47 PM
I don't wanna go. Who really wants a life with no competition, no thrill of victory or even the agony of defeat, not I. Who doesn't love a challenge, we all do. Take all that away and it would totally suck. What do you do just float around all day full of mellow and.....YUCK!!!!!!! I can dig some gospel music, but all the damn time...nay!!!!!! Really what will we do up in Heaven?

Yes yes and yes whatever we do does beat the hell out ending up in the other place, how can anything burn for all eternity? Oh yeah, the Sun.

Perfect fit

N_lrrq_opng

Trill Clinton
05-14-2013, 02:42 PM
i agree, if they plan on playing that jigaboo gospel music all day then count me out. can a brotha get some hymns instead?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Heaven is a mix tape.

Simpleton.

Chingo Bling
05-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Heaven is a fine shick, some killer hierba and a bottle of Pasion Azteca.

Jesus
05-14-2013, 03:31 PM
I don't wanna go. Who really wants a life with no competition, no thrill of victory or even the agony of defeat, not I. Who doesn't love a challenge, we all do. Take all that away and it would totally suck. What do you do just float around all day full of mellow and.....YUCK!!!!!!! I can dig some gospel music, but all the damn time...nay!!!!!! Really what will we do up in Heaven?

Yes yes and yes whatever we do does beat the hell out ending up in the other place, how can anything burn for all eternity? Oh yeah, the Sun.

Perfect fit

N_lrrq_opng

You don't have anything to worry about.

Big Empty
05-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Well if heaven and hell exist i imagine hell like prison. Who wants to be taking it in the ass in 107 degree heat. Id rather be on the heavenly beach listening to creed with a mix drink. i imagine in heaven you can only have one or two.

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Heaven is a mix tape.

Simpleton.

We'll we'd start off with some Blind Willie Johnson from 1927, some Blind Mamie Forehand from around that time. Maybe some Blind Roosevelt Graves, Washington Phillips, Blind Joe Taggart. Then move on into some Georgia Tom Dorsey who is considered the father of recorded gospel music.

Eric Clapton has called this guy the greatest "slide" guitarist ever.

5hucTDV1Fvo

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:26 PM
i agree, if they plan on playing that jigaboo gospel music all day then count me out. can a brotha get some hymns instead?

Walking those streets paved with gold strumming your gee=tar and singing...

erukHUyLQcA

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Well if heaven and hell exist i imagine hell like prison. Who wants to be taking it in the ass in 107 degree heat. Id rather be on the heavenly beach listening to creed with a mix drink. i imagine in heaven you can only have one or two.

Heavenly bartender....hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 04:37 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16663474.jpg

DJR210
05-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Avante I'm asking a serious question here. Why do you continue to post here? Everything you post gets a negative response, and turns into pointless online arguments. What keeps you coming back here for more?

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Avante I'm asking a serious question here. Why do you continue to post here? Everything you post gets a negative response, and turns into pointless online arguments. What keeps you coming back here for more?

I get bored talking with those who actually know track/football/music. This is just for fun, I don't take it serious at all. Why are you here?

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 04:48 PM
He's convinced himself that he knows more about everything than we do and that we're somehow jealous of his useless trivia, so that's what drives that delusional old faggot to keep posting :lol

DJR210
05-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Why are you here?

Entertainment while at work usually. There is some really funny shit that gets posted here.

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:52 PM
He's convinced himself that he knows more about everything than we do and that we're somehow jealous of his useless trivia, so that's what drives that delusional old faggot to keep posting :lol

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!....I don't know more about everything than you guys do.

Just....

football
rasslin'
sci fi
movies
women
books
110hh
long jump
sprinting
blues
rock n' roll
R&B
classic boxing

Avante
05-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Entertainment while at work usually. There is some really funny shit that gets posted here.

See that little shit above you? Yep, he takes this shit serious...look at him, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!....I don't know more about everything than you guys do.

Just....

football
rasslin'
sci fi
movies
women
books
110hh
long jump
sprinting
blues
rock n' roll
R&B
classic boxing
NEWSFLASH: no fucks continue to be given...

Avante
05-14-2013, 05:06 PM
NEWSFLASH: no fucks continue to be given...

NEWSFLASH: anyone call leech off everyone else doing nothing but wahwahwah.

You ever post threads here, why not?

Reck
05-14-2013, 05:07 PM
I get bored talking with those who actually know track/football/music. This is just for fun, I don't take it serious at all. Why are you here?

AKA when I get owned over there I come here for stress relief only to be treated just as bad.

Avante
05-14-2013, 05:14 PM
AKA when I get owned over there I come here for stress relief only to be treated just as bad.

Dude, you're the one following others around not me. If anyone is owned it's you. And nobody can hang with me when it comes to my pet topics anyway. So totally wrong as usual. I'd love to see somebody...try...to own me.

Don't you ever get tired of leeching? Ever actually talk about the thread topic?

Reck
05-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Dont get me wrong, I'm objectively just pointing out facts.

At this point in your posting history here I actually just feel bad for you. While others may laugh at you I just tried to understand why you are the way you are.

Dont get mad at me bro, just trying to get the full scope here.

Avante
05-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Dont get me wrong, I'm objectively just pointing out facts.

At this point in your posting history here I actually just feel bad for you. While others may laugh at you I just tried to understand why you are the way you are.

Dont get mad at me bro, just trying to get the full scope here.

So I need to do what so I can be more like everyone else? Post in threads totally ignoring the topic then bitch? Never originate threads just leech off others? Follow others around to bitch at them? Well?

Latarian Milton
05-14-2013, 05:40 PM
humans have set foot on the moon yet there're still people believing there existed a heaven "up" there :lol the average life expectancy for a human who lives his entire life in an industrialized 1st world country will be 100+ in the 21st century and we have many things to feel concerned about before giving a shit about how life will be like in 100 years tbh

Trill Clinton
05-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Walking those streets paved with gold strumming your gee=tar and singing...

erukHUyLQcA

wow, got anymore from these guys?

Avante
05-14-2013, 05:44 PM
humans have set foot on the moon yet there're still people believing there existed a heaven "up" there :lol the average life expectancy for a human who lives his entire life in an industrialized 1st world country will be 100+ in the 21st century and we have many things to feel concerned about before giving a shit about how life will be like in 100 years tbh

Dude, seriously....get laid...ok? Something just isn't right.

Avante
05-14-2013, 05:50 PM
wow, got anymore from these guys?

Sure but that first tune is my fav.

28XcCcm8HO8

Reck
05-14-2013, 05:50 PM
So I need to do what so I can be more like everyone else? Post in threads totally ignoring the topic then bitch? Never originate threads just leech off others? Follow others around to bitch at them? Well?

Umm, just being normal would be a start.

Avante
05-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Umm, just being normal would be a start.

Who do I use for a model?

Reck
05-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Acting accordingly should come naturally.

Avante
05-14-2013, 06:02 PM
Acting accordingly should come naturally.

You start posting threads showing me/us you aren't just some leech and I'll make an attempt to be normal, ok? If you] re going to be critical expected to be criticized yourself. Is it ...normal...to never do anything here yourself?

You willing to make some changes?

Latarian Milton
05-14-2013, 06:06 PM
it ain't no fun if you just try to be like everyone imho. avante would've been another badass like cully if he had the right attitude towards feminism imho.

Reck
05-14-2013, 06:06 PM
I took your challenge a while back yet you are still the same.

Also just because I dont post many threads in the Club doesn't mean I dont post them at all.

This section is to shoot the shit.

Avante
05-14-2013, 06:14 PM
I took your challenge a while back yet you are still the same.

Also just because I dont post many threads in the Club doesn't mean I dont post them at all.

This section is to shoot the shit.

So I need to shoot the shit in a way that satisfies you, right? Yet you know I want everyone involved yet you still post less than a thread a month here....right? My goal should be to make you happy and your goal should be to make you happy, hahahaha!!

Dude, what happened to ...you are done here, can only get 10 replies....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I do what I want if you don't like, I don't care, don't read me....ok? You don't do enought here to tell others a damn thing, ok? I do something, get others involved, you do nothing.....ok?

Reck
05-14-2013, 06:23 PM
So I need to shoot the shit in a way that satisfies you, right? Yet you know I want everyone involved yet you still post less than a thread a month here....right? My goal should be to make you happy and your goal should be to make you happy, hahahaha!!

Dude, what happened to ...you are done here, can only get 10 replies....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I do what I want if you don't like, I don't care, don't read me....ok? You don't do enought here to tell others a damn thing, ok? I do something, get others involved, you do nothing.....ok?

Replies wherein posters shit on you from the start to finish doesn't count.

You have yet to start a thread that stays on topic for more than 2 posts.

You obviously cant tell the difference between a normal discussion where posters talk about a subject and a thread where the OP gets handled for being the biggest idiot.

Avante
05-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Replies wherein posters shit on you from the start to finish doesn't count.

You have yet to start a thread that stays on topic for more than 2 posts.

You obviously cant tell the difference between a normal discussion where posters talk about a subject and a thread where the OP gets handled for being the biggest idiot.

Who in their right mind gives a fuck what some idiot on a messageboard does? Everybody is well aware of the fact I'm no idiot. It's more about putting me in my place because of my bragging about all that shit I know. Do you follow idiots around, me either.

I noticed you once again totally ignored...you....why do you always do that? Why do you do so little then think you have some say in what anyone else does, how about actually answering a question just once in awhile ...ok? You want discussion right, well that's how it's done.

Trust me on this one, there ain't nobody here who can handle me, that should be very obvious by now.

Avante
05-14-2013, 06:33 PM
it ain't no fun if you just try to be like everyone imho. avante would've been another badass like cully if he had the right attitude towards feminism imho.

Who is this cully?

Reck
05-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Who in their right mind gives a fuck what some idiot on a messageboard does? Everybody is well aware of the fact I'm no idiot. It's more about putting me in my place because of my bragging about all that shit I know. Do you follow idiots around, me either.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2wpqh4o.jpg

Avante
05-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Notice how the guy never ever talks about why he does nothing himself yet thinks anyone cares what he has to say, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking moron!

Shadow, didn't your parents teach you shit?

Go ahead guy tell me about some movie you saw, that's exciting as hell.

Reck
05-14-2013, 06:43 PM
Notice how the guy never ever talks about why he does nothing himself yet thinks anyone cares what he has to say, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking moron!

Shadow, didn't your parents teach you shit?

Go ahead guy tell me about some movie you saw, that's exciting as hell.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2a574i.jpg

Avante
05-14-2013, 06:49 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2a574i.jpg

Yeah I can tell since I'm all you've done here for how many hours?

You don't give it fuck when it becomes about why you do jack here then think anyone is going to listen to you. Worry about yourself Slugger, ok? Work on being creative, you really are a bore.

Reck
05-14-2013, 06:51 PM
Yeah I can tell since I'm you've done here for how many hours?

You don't give it fuck when it becomes about why you do jack here then think anyone is going to listen to you.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ciip94.jpg

Avante
05-14-2013, 06:54 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ciip94.jpg

Do I have this little shit totally owned or what? Wanna see the freak act stupid just.."what about you?"...fucker comes unglued, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is simply too easy.

Reck
05-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Do I have this little shit totally owned or what? Wanna see the freak act stupid just.."what about you?"...fucker comes unglued, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is simply too easy.

http://i39.tinypic.com/vzzngp.gif

Avante
05-14-2013, 07:01 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/vzzngp.gif

Yes you did, which wasn't surprising at all. When a guy simply refuses to answer questions, he's done. Now look at yourself amigo, acting like one of the punk kids here. You got owned slick, as usual!

Now do another comedy routine. That's all you can do. Like I said...you're boring.

Reck
05-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Yes you did, which wasn't surprising at all. When a guy simply refuses to answer questions, he's done. Now look at yourself amigo, acting like one of the punk kids here. You got owned slick, as usual!

Now do another comedy routine. That's all you can do. Like I said...you're boring.

http://i43.tinypic.com/1ql3z9.jpg

Avante
05-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Pity is beginning to set in, even I have some compassion, poor little guy doesn't even see it.

Normal behavior, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little shit got his ass kicked and now thinks Spiderman can bail him out, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Reck
05-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Pity is beginning to set in, even I have some compassion, poor little guy doesn't even see it.

Normal behavior, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little shit got his ass kicked and now thinks Spiderman can bail him out, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Is it a coincidence youre getting your shit pushed in simultaneously here and in the NFL forum? :downspin:

Avante
05-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Is it a coincidence youre getting your shit pushed in simultaneously here and in the NFL forum? :downspin:

You mean you having to resort to Spiderman cartoons because you can't carry on an adult conversation and me schooling the NFL forum.? I'm not the one acting like a little 14 year old. Spiderman, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever deal in reality?

Reck
05-14-2013, 07:41 PM
You mean you having to resort to Spiderman cartoons because you can't carry on an adult conversation and me schooling the NFL forum.? I'm not the one acting like a little a 14 year old. Spiderman, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever deal in reality?

Umm
http://i44.tinypic.com/2zexvmf.jpg

Avante
05-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Umm
http://i44.tinypic.com/2zexvmf.jpg

Little guy I can talk about players those guys have never even heard of, trust me. Big fish, small pond.

Maybe if you knew football.....................

So here you..still...are not giving a fuck while following some idiot around, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Ok time to go make a little $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Shadowmoaner, glad to see you didn't give a fuck, hahahaha!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
05-14-2013, 07:55 PM
ITT: Avante gets shat on AGAIN, deflects AGAIN, and melts down AGAIN...

Your schtick is predictable, B...

Reck
05-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Ok time to go make a little $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Shadowmoaner, glad to see you didn't give a fuck, hahahaha!!!!!!

Of course I didn't. The least about you of course.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 02:53 AM
I get bored talking with those who actually know track/football/music.Your interests bore even you.

Avante
05-15-2013, 06:44 AM
ITT: Avante gets shat on AGAIN, deflects AGAIN, and melts down AGAIN...

Your schtick is predictable, B...

You saw that as a melt down, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-15-2013, 06:46 AM

Well you had how many choices when you arrived here so where do you end up, yep, humping my leg, why?

Avante
05-15-2013, 06:48 AM

~~

Avante
05-15-2013, 06:48 AM
Your interests bore even you.

Do you have any interests besides me?

Avante
05-15-2013, 07:23 AM
Ever notice it's always that same little gang? Ever notice none of them do anything on their own? Can you take something for Avanteitist? They got it bad.

leemajors
05-15-2013, 07:39 AM
when did Avante school the NFL forum?

Avante
05-15-2013, 07:42 AM
when did Avante school the NFL forum?

What serious football fan can't school the NFL forum? The game didn't start in 2000 for me like it did for all of them. There is no depth there. And they appear to like it that way.

Take Clipper Nation for an example, a Charger fan that knows nothing about his team. Other than the last few seasons..and...he doesn't care.

leemajors
05-15-2013, 07:49 AM
What serious football fan can't school the NFL forum? The game didn't start in 2000 for me like it did for all of them. There is no depth there. And they appear to like it that way.

Take Clipper Nation for an example, a Charger fan that knows nothing about his team. Other than the last few seasons..and...he doesn't care.

All I saw recently was J.T. taking you to task, and you floundering.

Avante
05-15-2013, 07:51 AM
All I saw recently was J.T. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4114) taking you to task, and you floundering.

You mean me tossing out the facts and how things really are and neither of you aware of those facts? J.T. doesn't know the game, apparently you don't either.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2013, 10:02 AM
I know all about the Chargers' history, I just realize that nobody else gives a fuck about Alworth, Mix, Hadl, Fouts, Winslow, etc...

J.T.
05-15-2013, 10:27 AM
Avante your problem is you're what, probably over 50 years old? And you think that because a bunch of college kids and 20-somethings don't know as much as you that we're idiots and you're this awesome knowitall with a steel trap memory? Get the fuck out of here, gramps. Nothing you say makes sense. Nothing you say is wanted here. You probably haven't taken your meds in months and the nurses let you on the computer out of pity.

All you do is post lists and wax nostalgic about what was popular or who was good when you were young. When I'm 50+ and can shut down college kids and 20-somethings about what I grew up on, I'm going to know what true sadness is like. You don't even understand trolling because you expend effort responding to Spider-Man images. And we're the idiots? Hah.

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 12:48 PM
You don't even understand trolling because you expend effort responding to Spider-Man images. And we're the idiots? Hah.

Exactly. For a while I thought Avante was the greatest troll ever, fuck, I was arguing with him daily. Then I started to realize that he takes more time and effort to argue than anyone....ALWAYS.

Avante
05-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Avante your problem is you're what, probably over 50 years old? And you think that because a bunch of college kids and 20-somethings don't know as much as you that we're idiots and you're this awesome knowitall with a steel trap memory? Get the fuck out of here, gramps. Nothing you say makes sense. Nothing you say is wanted here. You probably haven't taken your meds in months and the nurses let you on the computer out of pity.

All you do is post lists and wax nostalgic about what was popular or who was good when you were young. When I'm 50+ and can shut down college kids and 20-somethings about what I grew up on, I'm going to know what true sadness is like. You don't even understand trolling because you expend effort responding to Spider-Man images. And we're the idiots? Hah.

Dude at least make some attempt at reality, ok? I'm totally wrapped up into today and everything I say makes total sense you're just too stupid to know it. Am I not the one talking Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch and Percy Harvin? I don't talk about todays Niners? Dude, why bullshit?

You just feel stupid because you don't know anything.

We all can talk todays NFL guy.

Avante
05-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Exactly. For a while I thought Avante was the greatest troll ever, fuck, I was arguing with him daily. Then I started to realize that he takes more time and effort to argue than anyone....ALWAYS.

This thread was started so I could argue, huh?

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:05 PM
I know all about the Chargers' history, I just realize that nobody else gives a fuck about Alworth, Mix, Hadl, Fouts, Winslow, etc...

That right there tells me that no you don't know Charger history.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2013, 01:07 PM
That right there tells me that no you don't know Charger history.
Hey dumbfuck, all of the players I listed were historic Chargers...

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Hey dumbfuck, all of the players I listed were historic Chargers...

That would be the list a dumbfuck would come up with. So tell me slick what Charger is the only player in NFL history...

To score

punt return
kickoff return
passing
receiving
rushing
PAT
field goal

Who was your first 1000 yard rusher?

Where's Hall of Famer Charlie Joiner? No John Jefferson? Who had the nickname "Speedy"? Who was your first great Charger QB by AFL standards?

Show me what you ain't got.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh look, more almanac lists.

J.T.
05-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Dude at least make some attempt at reality, ok? I'm totally wrapped up into today and everything I say makes total sense you're just too stupid to know it. Am I not the one talking Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch and Percy Harvin? I don't talk about todays Niners? Dude, why bullshit?

You just feel stupid because you don't know anything.

We all can talk todays NFL guy.

I'm done actually trying to talk to you, you self-righteous dipshit. All you're ever going to say is that I don't know anything... not because I actually don't... but because I'm here giving you shit about this worthless internet life you're trying to perpetuate on SpursTalk. These posts where you try to spin my attitude back around on me with all this "Why not just chill out and let's talk today's NFL?" is just you getting mad that nobody likes you, nobody wants to talk about your yesteryear NFL with you. Shit dude, you've made the NFL board not even want to talk today's NFL with you.

The only people that actually respond to you are the anti-troll types who come into threads, see everyone ganging up on you and start conversing with you or helping you out exclusively out of pity. And even then you're not getting honest responses, you're just the beneficiary of an anti-trolling shtick. You have no friends here. Not one. Each and every time you tell someone they don't know anything, another SpursTalk poster starts to hate you.

But you'll just say I don't know anything and I'm rejecting your offers to coach me up on so go fuck yourself you two-faced cock sucking dipshit.

J.T.
05-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Real talk: I got $250 to the guy who posted Culburn's personal info to do it to Avante so he leaves too. Firm offer, open until forever.

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:24 PM
Oh look, more almanac lists.

I'd love to see you find that in any almanac.

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm done actually trying to talk to you, you self-righteous dipshit. All you're ever going to say is that I don't know anything... not because I actually don't... but because I'm here giving you shit about this worthless internet life you're trying to perpetuate on SpursTalk. These posts where you try to spin my attitude back around on me with all this "Why not just chill out and let's talk today's NFL?" is just you getting mad that nobody likes you, nobody wants to talk about your yesteryear NFL with you. Shit dude, you've made the NFL board not even want to talk today's NFL with you.

The only people that actually respond to you are the anti-troll types who come into threads, see everyone ganging up on you and start conversing with you or helping you out exclusively out of pity. And even then you're not getting honest responses, you're just the beneficiary of an anti-trolling shtick. You have no friends here. Not one. Each and every time you tell someone they don't know anything, another SpursTalk poster starts to hate you. I'll try to put this in terms you can understand:

Your attitude is as if Tom Brady walked up to Geno Smith and told him he knew nothing about playing QB in the NFL.

But you'll just say I don't know anything and I'm rejecting your offers to coach me up on so go fuck yourself you two-faced cock sucking dipshit.

That was lame. You have some need for others to do what you want, well that won't work with me as you see. Worry about you asshole not what others are doing, ok? Don't read me prick, ok?

J.T.
05-15-2013, 01:32 PM
That was lame. You have some need for others to do what you want, well that won't work with me as you see. Worry about you asshole not what others are doing, ok? Don't read me prick, ok?

That's another dipshit thing you do. Tell people not to read you in threads they're posting in. Real smart, gramps. I can't wait until I pay for your personal information and fearmonger you off this board.

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:37 PM
That's another dipshit thing you do. Tell people not to read you in threads they're posting in. Real smart, gramps. I can't wait until I pay for your personal information and fearmonger you off this board.

If you weren't so fucking stupid you'd realize I was talking about my threads. Why are you here asshole? My personal info, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really are a wack job ain't ya?

J.T.
05-15-2013, 01:39 PM
If you weren't so fucking stupid you'd realize I was talking about my threads. Why are you here asshole? My personal info, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really are a wack job ain't ya?

All of your threads are engineered to enable you to say you know more than someone else. You don't really want to discuss anything, you just want to feel important and knowledgeable. Fuck yourself.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:40 PM
You can't stop people from posting in any thread anywhere so stop whining, you impotent midget.

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:41 PM
All of your threads are engineered to enable you to say you know more than someone else. You don't really want to discuss anything, you just want to feel important and knowledgeable. Fuck yourself.

I already feel important and am very knowldgeable. You wanna tell others what..you..need them to do, fuck you!

Avante
05-15-2013, 01:43 PM
You can't stop people from posting in any thread anywhere so stop whining, you impotent midget.

Did you actually figure that out yourself?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Did you actually figure that out yourself?Your being an impotent midget is self evident.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2013, 01:47 PM
That would be the list a dumbfuck would come up with.
Only a dumbfuck would list historic Chargers players when told they don't know about their own team? News to me :lol

J.T.
05-15-2013, 01:50 PM
I already feel important and am very knowldgeable. You wanna tell others what..you..need them to do, fuck you!

You have some kind of misconception about everyone who doesn't like you. I guess your misconception about me is that I'm bossy or something. In reality I just hate you and continually expose you for what you are, yet you try to throw up smoke screens and deflect what other people say to uphold your self-proclaimed reputation of being this super smart guy when in reality all you really did is like a bunch of things everyone else likes and memorize it all. I can do that too. But because I'm so much younger than you and don't know about things that were going on in my hobbies when I wasn't alive, I know nothing. Got it.

Your logic is broken and terrible, btw.

Avante
05-15-2013, 03:23 PM
You have some kind of misconception about everyone who doesn't like you. I guess your misconception about me is that I'm bossy or something. In reality I just hate you and continually expose you for what you are, yet you try to throw up smoke screens and deflect what other people say to uphold your self-proclaimed reputation of being this super smart guy when in reality all you really did is like a bunch of things everyone else likes and memorize it all. I can do that too. But because I'm so much younger than you and don't know about things that were going on in my hobbies when I wasn't alive, I know nothing. Got it.

Your logic is broken and terrible, btw.

I like you and everybody else here. Unlike you I understood the difference between..in hiding...and...real life. You take this shit way too serious dude and always have. Relax, have a little fun.

Ok gotta go, time to make some $$$$$$$$$.

Reck
05-15-2013, 03:53 PM
I like you and everybody else here. Unlike you I understood the difference between..in hiding...and...real life. You take this shit way too serious dude and always have. Relax, have a little fun.

Ok gotta go, time to make some $$$$$$$$$.

Damn JT submitted your lame ass good in here.

Got you all "sprung" like your boyfriend always says.

I hope you learn something here today.

Avante
05-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Damn JT submitted your lame ass good in here.

Got you all "sprung" like your boyfriend always says.

I hope you learn something here today.

Oh hell yes, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! The bottom line...make an impact.

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 08:53 PM
This thread was started so I could argue, huh?

Yes, absolutely. Every thread you create immediately turns into someone makin fun of you and you arguing back. I used to use this site to waste time, but you've managed to make it (ironically enough) a waste of time.

It's the same shit from you EVERY DINGLE DAY...so for the most part, I've stopped arguing....unles I course your BS becomes so thick I feel someone has to call you out on it....

It's become clear that the Internet is serious business to you and that...well....thats just sad.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2013, 08:55 PM

Whenever anybody proves you wrong, you play the "I was just kidding" card. Every time.

Avante
05-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Yes, absolutely. Every thread you create immediately turns into someone makin fun of you and you arguing back. I used to use this site to waste time, but you've managed to make it (ironically enough) a waste of time.

It's the same shit from you EVERY DINGLE DAY...so for the most part, I've stopped arguing....unles I course your BS becomes so thick I feel someone has to call you out on it....

It's become clear that the Internet is serious business to you and that...well....thats just sad.

So just follow others around like you do? All you ever do is worry about me....why?

Avante
05-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Clipper Nation

Who said anything about...just kiddng?....I 'm not kidding about anything.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2013, 09:15 PM
Clipper Nation

Who said anything about...just kiddng?....I 'm not kidding about anything.

You were implying that you take the Internet "less seriously" than J.T. and that you were just "having fun"....

Reck
05-15-2013, 09:16 PM
So just follow others around like you do? All you ever do is worry about me....why?

Only in your deluded mind do you always think people here follow you around and are worrying about you.

You're fucking delusional dude.

A, no one is following you around, abd B, no one gives enough of a fuck to worry about you.

Where you get this sense of importance is beyond my comprehension.

Avante
05-15-2013, 09:19 PM
You were implying that you take the Internet "less seriously" than J.T. and that you were just "having fun"....

That has nothing to do with my opinions.

Avante
05-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Only in your deluded mind do you always think people here follow you around and are worrying about you.

You're fucking delusional dude.

A, no one is following you around, abd B, no one gives enough of a fuck to worry about you.

Where you get this sense of importance is beyond my comprehension.

Look at all your options here, you have pages and pages of threads you could post in, hell you could even originate your very own thread, so tell me why are you here? Spiderman cartoons, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Here's a deal for ya slick....you turn out a 8 page thread all your very own (no mention of me) and I won't originate a thread for a month, can you do it? You average less than a page here at The Club.

Ever notice those who hassle me do nothing themselves? Weird!

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 09:49 PM

And the broken record goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

Avante
05-15-2013, 09:51 PM
And the broken record goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

Well do we eve see you originate any threads here, nope! Do you not post on my threads more than anyone elses, yep! Do you ever do anything other than wahwahwah, nope! Will you come back with some more negative bullshit, yep!

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 09:53 PM
And on and on and on and on an on....

Avante
05-15-2013, 09:53 PM
And on and on and on and on an on....

Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 09:55 PM
Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On and on and on and on and on.....

Avante
05-15-2013, 10:01 PM
On and on and on and on and on.....

translation

Damn that Avante he called it like it really is, I come here to hump legs, it's all I'm capable of doing. I lack creavity but I'm a great leg humper.

johnsmith
05-15-2013, 10:04 PM
translation

Damn that Avante he called it like it really is, I come here to hump legs, it's all I'm capable of doing. I lack creavity but I'm a great leg humper.

....and on....

Avante
05-15-2013, 10:06 PM
....and on....

translation

So tell me Avante who would win a 100m, Bo Jackson or Herschel Walker?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here ya go...

A case can be made that Marcus Dupree belongs in this conversation, he was also over 220 pounds with blazing (9.5HS) speed. Calvin Smith out leaned him in a Mississippi State HS 100yarder.

Bo Jackson was a high school decathlete as mentioned above, he was also a 9.5 100yarder in high school. While at Auburn it was very obvious he was there to play football, he toyed with track. Did get a little into indoor track (6.20 60yards) did little outdoors, isn't on the top 10 for Auburn 100m list. As we all know a fast cat can get by in that short stuff somewhat off natural ability (Houston McTear) it doesn't take speed endurance to cook a 60.

So Bo was fast obviously but never really did the work to be a sprinter.

Herschel Walker was a different deal, he wanted to be a sprinter and he was. Ran a 5.35 50yarder, ran a 6.10 60 yarder when the WR was a 6.02 (Lewis). Had that 10.23PR (Deion 10.26). I'm thinking that Bo did race Walker in a heat of the SEC 60 in 83 or so, Walker winning.

Bo was the better all around athlete, the better running back but when it came to 100m speed, I gotta go with Herschel Walker. Sure the facts do play a part, Walker being the more accomplished sprinter.

What if track had been Bo's thing? There is nothing that hints at him being faster than Walker. No a 40 won't do it. I really can't imagine a 220 pounder faster than Herschel Walker. We also have what if Walker had just been a sprinter?

Then there was Curtis Dickey, he was far faster than the three mentioned, a 10.10 100m and a world ranking. Only NFL running back to ever be world ranked coming out of college (Texas A&M) Dickey was just as buffed but a tad bit lighter, more in that 210-215 range.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 03:33 AM
Translation: No one cares about my declared knowledge.

Avante
05-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Translation: No one cares about my declared knowledge.

translation

How about some more on Herschel Walker?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bingo~~~~~~~

I have a scrapbook full of pictures of sprinters, in the front...Jesse Owens, Eddie Tolan, Ralph Metcalfe, then it's Harrison Dilliard. Barney Ewell....up to.....todays stars. One of the most awe inspiring photos is a picture of Herschel Walker in his track attire running an indoor 60 while at Georgia. We have never seen any sprinter look like that. Not Bo Jackson, not Curtis Dickey...nobody.

As a running back he was limited. He couldn't cut back, his thang was hit the hole with that 60m/10.23 speed, bounce off/run over a backer then out run a db, the classic...I...back. He couldn't run a sweep. In the NFL his limitations cost him. When the D knows he's coming somewhere between the tackles...well. He also wasn't going to be running over too many NFL backers. He did have a "good" career however. As a college back he's right there with Dorsett, Simpson, Campbell etc. I can't put him in with the great NFL backs like Jim Brown, Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders..etc. That one trick pony routine did hurt him.

Story goes that he was chubby as a kid, then he got into pushups/situps. Was doing them by the thousands.....hmmmm?

I think it's pretty obvious that he was simply blessed. Amazing athlete/physique. He's still one of the fastest running backs to ever play in the NFL. Only Dickey's 10.10 is faster than his 10.23. Andrew Hopkins a cat outta Stephen F. Austin has the fastest 100 yard time...9.2. Hopkins did nothing in the league so.......

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Translation: Somebody tell me I'm a good little doggy.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Translation: Somebody tell me I'm a good little doggy.

translation

What would a fantasy HBCU track meet looik like bro?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought you'd never ask.

Only one individual event per athlete.

4x1

lane

1.Norfolk St...Tim Montgomery..Brian Lewis...Raymond Clay...Steve Riddick
2.Texas Southern...Henry Neal...Robert Taylor...Renaldo Dawson...Jimmy Hines
3.Grambling...Robert Woods...Jack Phillips...Richard Stebbins...Stone Johnson
4.Florida A&M...Charles Hopkins...Rey Robinson...Chris Hargrett...Bob Hayes
5.NCC....Larry Black...Jason Smoots...Julius Sang...Edwin Roberts
6.Southern U...Oliver Ford...Brian Johnson...Grundy Harris...George Anderson
7.Jackson St....Tommy Dennis...Dennis Trott...Earl thomas...Morris Jackson
8.St. Augustine...Kendall Stephens...Randall Evans...Elgin Gordon...Kenny Brokenburr

110HH

lane

1.Harrison Dilliard...Baldwin Wallace
2.Charles Foster...NCC
3.Willie Davenport...SoU
4.Lee Calhoun...NCC
5.Anwar Moore...St Aug
6.Rod Milburn....SoU
7.Lewis Edmonson...Prairie View
8.Leon Coleman...Winston Salem

100m

lane

1.Rey Robinson...Florida A&M
2.Willie McGee...Alcorn
3.Bob Hayes...Florida A&M
4.Mozelle Ellerbe...Tuskegee..(roots to the tree)
5.Jimmy Hines...Texas Southern
6.Tim Montgomery...Norfolk St
7.Robert Taylor...Texas Southern
8.Steve Riddick...Norfolk St

long jump

Reggie Kelly...Jackson St
Brian Johnson...Southern U
Norm Tate...NCC
Florenzo Holmes..Southern U
Paul Emordi...Texas Southern
Keith Holley...St Augustine
Mike Francis...St Augustine
Chris Walker...Texas Southern

400m

lane

1.Mark Rowe...Jackson St
2.Jerome Young...St Augustine
3.Theron Lewis...Southern U
4.Fred Newhouse...Prairie View
5.Vince Matthews....J.C.Smith
6.Antonio Pettigrew...St Augustine
7.Julius Sang...NCC
8.Ron Ray...NCC

200m

lane

1.Edwin Roberts...NCC
2.Kenny Brokenburr...St Augustine
3.Brian Lewis...Norfolk St
4.Jeff Williams...Prairie View
5.Larry Black...NCC
6.Raymon Clay....Norfolk St
7.Oliver Ford...Southern U
8.Jordan Vaden....Livingston

4x4

lane

1.Southern U...Robert Wilson....Kevin Jefferson...Donald Winey...Theron Lewis
2.NCC...Larry Black...Edwin Roberts...Ron Ray...Julius Sang
3.Prairie View...Derek Lenear...Evans White...Alvin Dotson...Fred Newhouse
4.Texas Southern....Mose Ugbisie...Seymour Newman...Harold Maddox..R.E.Taylor
5.St Augustine...Jerome Young...Bershawn Jackson...R.Curry...Antonio Pettigrew
6.Jackson St....S.Sherrer....Dennis Duckworth...Mark Rowe...Michael Tinsley

Hmmmm?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Translation: I was banned from places that might actually give a shit about track almanac lists.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Translation: I was banned from places that might actually give a shit about track almanac lists.

translation

What about Texas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Texas

(one ind event, two athletes per school)

4x1

lane

1.Texas...Tony Jones..Jamaal Charles..Brendan Christian..Johnny Jones
2.ACU..Micky Grimes..Chris Van Wyk..Mark Witherspoon..Bobby Morrow
3.Texas Southern..Henry Neal..Robert Taylor..Ainsley Armstrong..Jimmy Hines
4.Houston..Stanley Floyd..Leroy Burrell..Joe DeLoach..Carl Lewis
5.TCU..Jon Drummond..Kim Collins..Darvis Patton..Ray Stewart
6.Texas A&M..Andre Cason..Stanley Kerr..Floyd Heard..Curtis Dickey
7.UTEP..C.Martina..Aaron Egbede..Olapade Adenikin...Oba Thompson
8.Baylor..Bruce Davis..Lee Miles..Michael Johnson..Jacob Norman
9.Prairie View...Willie Dearion...Eric Jones..Jeff Williams..Lewis Turner

110hh

lane

1.Brian Amos...ACU
2.Cletus Clarke..Hous
3.Jon Ridgeon...SMU
4.Larry Wade..Tex A&M
5.John Timpson..TSU
6.Paul Gibson..UTEP
7.Marlon Odom..Tex Tech
8.Chris Pinnock..Tex A&M
9.Henry Andrade..SMU

100m

lane

1.Bobby Morrow..ACU
2.Leroy Burrell..Hous
3.Raymond Stewart..TCU
4.Olapada Adenikin..UTEP
5.Andre Cason..Tex A&M
6.Chaundry Martina..UTEP
7.Jimmy Hines..TSU
8.Robert Taylor..TSU
9.Jon Drummond..TCU

400m

lane

1.Ian Morris..ACU
2.Darold Williamson..Baylor
3.Fred Newhouse..PV
4.Curtis Mills..Tex A&M
5.Bert Cameron..UTEP
6.Lewis Banta..TCU
7.Danny McCray..Tex A&M
8.Jeremy Wariner...Baylor
9.Kevin Robinzine..SMU

long jump

Bob Beamon..UTEP
Tony Walton..Tex Tech
Felix Maas..UTEP
Carl Lewis..Hous
Carl Williams..ACU
Sheddric Fields..Hous
K.S.Thompson..Rice
Paul Emordi..TSU
Eric Metcalf..Texas

200m

lane

1.Kirk Baptiste..Hous
2.Roy Martin..SMU
3.Jeff Williams..PV
4.Floyd Heard..TexA&M
5.Oba Thompson..UTEP
6.Michael Johnson..Baylor
7.Joe DeLoach..Hous
8.Phil Epps..TCU
9.Stanley Kerr..Tex A&M

4x4

lane

1.Prairie View...Evan White..Alvin Dotson..Derek Lenear..Fred Newhouse
2.ACU..Arthur Williams..Kempa Busby..Chris Phillips..Ian Morris
3.SMU..Leslie Brooks..Roy Martin..Rod Jones..Kevin Robinzine
4.Baylor..Jeremy Wariner..Raymond Pierre...Darold Williamson..Michael Johnson
5.Texas A&M..Danny McCray..Derrick Florence..Howard Davis...Curtis Mills
6.Texas...Michael Paul..D.Ladejo..Peter Graham..Johnny Jones
7.Texas Southern..Harold Maddox..Moses Ugbisie..Seymour Newman..R.E.Taylor
8.TCU...Jerry Harris...Tony Allen..Marlin Cannon..Lewis Banta
9.UTEP..Milton Mallard..Stephen..Oba Thompson...Bert Cameron

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Translation: No one has ever cared about my knowledge, so I just masturbate until I get banned.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Translation: No one has ever cared about my knowledge, so I just masturbate until I get banned.

But it's cool to talk about dicks, fucking, right?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:55 AM
But it's cool to talk about dicks, fucking, right?You certainly have no problem with it.

Avante
05-16-2013, 11:08 AM
You certainly have no problem with it.

Missed the point as usual, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Missed the point as usual, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~The point that everyone including you talks about those topics but no one talks about yours?

Got that one.

Avante
05-16-2013, 11:23 AM
The point that everyone including you talks about those topics but no one talks about yours?

Got that one.

Ok ok, from now on ..dicks and fucking....ok?

J.T.
05-16-2013, 12:26 PM
You take this shit way too serious dude and always have.

You respond to Spider-Man images, without fail, any time someone uses them on you. I rest my case.

RandomGuy
05-16-2013, 12:32 PM

Perfect fit

N_lrrq_opng

Let me see if I get this straight... the Magic Man in the sky will let some incorporeal version of you sit there for all eternity, unless you make the mistake of not believing in him, in which case he gives you the Magic Man underground that will do some vague, unspecified things to you for all eternity?

That about sum it up?

RandomGuy
05-16-2013, 12:42 PM
how can anything burn for all eternity? Oh yeah, the Sun.

The Sun will burn itself out within a few billion years. That is a tiny bit short of eternity. FWIW.

Avante
05-16-2013, 02:38 PM
You respond to Spider-Man images, without fail, any time someone uses them on you. I rest my case.

Now think, ok?

Avante
05-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Let me see if I get this straight... the Magic Man in the sky will let some incorporeal version of you sit there for all eternity, unless you make the mistake of not believing in him, in which case he gives you the Magic Man underground that will do some vague, unspecified things to you for all eternity?

That about sum it up?

If a little sea whatever can waddle out of that sea onto dry land eons ago and the elephant, eagle, ant, man can all trace their origins back to it, anything is possible.

RandomGuy
05-16-2013, 04:04 PM
If a little sea whatever can waddle out of that sea onto dry land eons ago and the elephant, eagle, ant, man can all trace their origins back to it, anything is possible.

The difference being that we have evidence for the little sea whatevers, and none about the Magic Man in the sky, or the Magic Man underground. I can't discount the possibility of some immensely powerful being along the same lines as I can't fully discount magic unicorns that poop ice cream.

What I can say is that the chances of such a being as depicted in the Christian bible, or Muslim Quran as THAT being, are squat and zilch, respectively.

Avante
05-16-2013, 06:14 PM
The difference being that we have evidence for the little sea whatevers, and none about the Magic Man in the sky, or the Magic Man underground. I can't discount the possibility of some immensely powerful being along the same lines as I can't fully discount magic unicorns that poop ice cream.

What I can say is that the chances of such a being as depicted in the Christian bible, or Muslim Quran as THAT being, are squat and zilch, respectively.

You do know you are in the minority, right? You can prove your claim, right?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 06:16 PM
You do know you are in the minority, right? You can prove your claim, right?Yes, he can prove that no one can prove there is a God.

Avante
05-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Do you work at stupid?

DJR210
05-16-2013, 07:35 PM
Avante is seriously the best troll I've ever seen. Every thread he creates is a lock for at the least 5 pages of responses.

Avante
05-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Avante is seriously the best troll I've ever seen. Every thread he creates is a lock for at the least 5 pages of responses.

The trick....know human nature.

Blake
05-16-2013, 07:47 PM
The trick....know human nature.

So you actually like people calling you a dumb ass.

Weirdo.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 08:15 PM
The sad part is, he's not a troll.... he's done this same schtick on countless track websites, his whole life revolves around these useless lists.....

DJR210
05-16-2013, 08:22 PM
The sad part is, he's not a troll.... he's done this same schtick on countless track websites, his whole life revolves around these useless lists.....

Troll is subjective. I think Avante should do us a huge favor and post his picture. I think this would help us to understand him.

Avante
05-16-2013, 08:56 PM
So you actually like people calling you a dumb ass.

Weirdo.

Like who little shits like you who don't know anything? I get a kick out of this, me vs simple little shits, love it!

Avante
05-16-2013, 08:57 PM

Dude, lists that take seconds, hahaha!!!!!!!!!! What do you do, yep...nothing.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 09:02 PM
Troll is subjective. I think Avante should do us a huge favor and post his picture. I think this would help us to understand him.Only if Mason learns how to photoshop him to make him look taller.

J.T.
05-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Now think, ok?

I do think. That it's funny you respond to Spider-Man images, yet it's everyone else that takes SpursTalk more seriously than you.

Spider. Man. Images.

Avante
05-16-2013, 09:44 PM
I do think. That it's funny you respond to Spider-Man images, yet it's everyone else that takes SpursTalk more seriously than you.

Spider. Man. Images.

Do you ever see me following anyone telling them what I think they need to be doing, well? I don't give fuck what anyone here does why would I? That is until they mess with me. Have you ever seen me throw the first punch?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Do you ever see me following anyone telling them what I think they need to be doing, well?Yeah, all the time.

Avante
05-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like a puppet on a string. :hat

Avante
05-16-2013, 09:55 PM
Like a puppet on a string. :hat

It's way too late for that little one, it 's real obvious how badly you are owned. It's actually comical.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 09:56 PM
It's way too late for that little one, it 's real obvious how badly you are owned. It's actually comical.You're the one who is afraid to take a bet with me, stubby. :hat

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:05 PM
You're the one who is afraid to take a bet with me, stubby. :hat

Dude, didn't you run from my bet? Fuck yes you did. Take me up on my bet ya fucking coward.

But....I m bored with ya, so be here tomorrow and be on time, got it..good! I like to start off early kicking your ass around.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Dude, didn't you run from my bet? Fuck yes you did. Take me up on my bet ya fucking coward.

But....I m bored with ya, so be here tomorrow and be on time, got it..good! I like to start off early kicking your ass around.i don't even know what you were trying to bet.

You can't prove you didn't use Wikipedia because you posted a Wikipedia article.

My bet is tangible and real -- I don't blame you for shitting your pants in fear. Have Mason change you now.

Avante
05-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Poor little guy, totally owned, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I can, see I knew you weren;t getting it. I have a book with that Texas Flood story in it with a picture of Larry Davis. So why would I need anything besides that. Do you wanna see that article and picture, well then bet me.

You honestly can't figure this out? All those books all that music and I need Wik...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't be that fucking dense.

Dude, come on...shit....I was showing you something in writing.....you don't get that? Fuck!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 10:23 PM
You used Wikipedia after you said you didn't.

You're still posting after you said you would leave.

You are owned.

J.T.
05-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Do you ever see me following anyone telling them what I think they need to be doing, well? I don't give fuck what anyone here does why would I? That is until they mess with me. Have you ever seen me throw the first punch?

So you like (A) responding to every little comment anyone makes toward you because despite your claim that you "don't give a fuck what anyone here does" you have to have the last word and (B) responding to Spider-Man images.

Gotcha.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Have you ever seen me throw the first punch?
You "throw the first punch" every time you start idiotic threads about shit nobody is interested in, spam every thread with your pointless lists of trivia or YouTubes, or welch on bets....

Blake
05-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Like who little shits like you who don't know anything? !

Wut

703 Spurz
05-17-2013, 12:35 PM
The problem here is you fucks are arguing with each other more than answering the dildo's question.

Avante
05-17-2013, 01:26 PM
So you like (A) responding to every little comment anyone makes toward you because despite your claim that you "don't give a fuck what anyone here does" you have to have the last word and (B) responding to Spider-Man images.

Gotcha.

Why are you so worried about me?

Avante
05-17-2013, 01:26 PM
You "throw the first punch" every time you start idiotic threads about shit nobody is interested in, spam every thread with your pointless lists of trivia or YouTubes, or welch on bets....

What do you do, yep...nothing.

Show me a thread here where I'm tossing out lists/videos other than mine. That's bullshit! You can't find one thread here or anywhere where I'm doing what you said, so why lie?

I also rarely post in others threads so where do you get this other lie.....spams every thread....at. You're a liar!

Stick to....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208335

....which got....0...replies.

You ever start a thread here punk, nope!!!!!!! Yet you're all worried about .......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Post a thread and I won't for 60 days, deal?

J.T.
05-17-2013, 02:50 PM
Why are you so worried about me?

Don't change the subject. This isn't about me. This is about you. My attitude toward you is no different than many others' here, I just enjoy fucking with people on the internet in quite the same way you enjoy making lists and posting topics no one besides you gives a shit about.

And as much as you tell everyone else they contribute nothing, that quite possibly may be true. But neither do you, Avante. You think that because you make topics on past greats in your most beloved hobbies that you're contributing to some kind of greater good. The reality is that each and every one of your topics disintegrates into your metaphorically whipping out your dick and saying it's larger than everyone else's because you use a measuring system that is infinitesimally smaller than anyone else's so your net measurement is a higher "value" than anyone else's.

tl/dr 6 inches > 94976598734764 avantemeters

Avante
05-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Don't change the subject. This isn't about me. This is about you. My attitude toward you is no different than many others' here, I just enjoy fucking with people on the internet in quite the same way you enjoy making lists and posting topics no one besides you gives a shit about.

And as much as you tell everyone else they contribute nothing, that quite possibly may be true. But neither do you, Avante. You think that because you make topics on past greats in your most beloved hobbies that you're contributing to some kind of greater good. The reality is that each and every one of your topics disintegrates into your metaphorically whipping out your dick and saying it's larger than everyone else's because you use a measuring system that is infinitesimally smaller than anyone else's so your net measurement is a higher "value" than anyone else's.

tl/dr 6 inches > 94976598734764 avantemeters

So don't read me, ok?

J.T.
05-17-2013, 05:31 PM
So don't read me, ok?

Once again, don't change the subject. This is about your very existence on this site being an effort to fill some kind of need you have to feel like you're better than everyone else. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Old. Man.

Avante
05-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Once again, don't change the subject. This is about your very existence on this site being an effort to fill some kind of need you have to feel like you're better than everyone else. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Old. Man.

Ever notice I never mess with anyone until they mess with me? Why not respect others right to talk about what they want? Where do you get off telling anyone else what they should be doing? Who are you, yep...nobody!

Don't worry about me amigo, worry about you, ok?

J.T.
05-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Ever notice I never mess with anyone until they mess with me? Why not respect others right to talk about what they want? Where do you get off telling anyone else what they should be doing? Who are you, yep...nobody!

Don't worry about me amigo, worry about you, ok?

I have nothing to worry about myself though. I'm doing real good.

You on the other hand tell everyone they're an idiot and that you're better than them all the time.

That's a problem.

I solve problems.

Avante
05-17-2013, 05:45 PM
I have nothing to worry about myself though. I'm doing real good.

You on the other hand tell everyone they're an idiot and that you're better than them all the time.

That's a problem.

I solve problems.

Where have I ever said...I'm better than you...show me that. You can't do it.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 06:02 PM

You know exactly what he's talking about. This act of yours is wearing thin.

J.T.
05-17-2013, 06:04 PM

Semantics. You know exactly what I'm talking about, dipshit.

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:05 PM
You know exactly what he's talking about. This act of yours is wearing thin.

I don't have an act what I do have a genuine love for a few pet interests of mine. Maybe if you/others would ever stop challenging that, there would be no problem.

I;m the real deal and was long before the internet.

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:07 PM
Semantics. You know exactly what I'm talking about, dipshit.

Dude, why do you read me at all?

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 06:08 PM
:cry I just want to share my knowledge of the blues. I never insult anyone. :cry

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:10 PM
Be cool and it is cool, ever think of that? Act like a punk I'll treat you like one.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 06:13 PM
You have never been cool. You've been an asshole since day one.

J.T.
05-17-2013, 06:16 PM
Dude, why do you read me at all?

Why do you resort to copouts such as "don't read me" when people drop truth bombs on you? Oh, that's right, no one drops truth bombs on you, they're just idiots who aren't smart because they don't have 40+ years of being involved in a hobby to fall back on like you do. Got it.

1+1=3

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:21 PM
You have never been cool. You've been an asshole since day one.

How about you?

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 06:24 PM
How about you?

paste
I would like to punch Jon Barry in the throat.

What's wrong with that?

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 06:25 PM
How about you?

paste
I would like to punch Jon Barry in the throat.
Hey look, another classic Avante copout: quote someone else out-of-context to try to make them look bad....

What's next: "those were Mason's lists and YouTubes"?

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Why do you resort to copouts such as "don't read me" when people drop truth bombs on you? Oh, that's right, no one drops truth bombs on you, they're just idiots who aren't smart because they don't have 40+ years of being involved in a hobby to fall back on like you do. Got it.

1+1=3

So I need to do what?

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:26 PM
What's wrong with that?

I agree.

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Hey look, another classic Avante copout: quote someone else out-of-context to try to make them look bad....

What's next: "those were Mason's lists and YouTubes"?

You never get it right, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 06:30 PM
You never get it right, hahahaha!!!!!!!
You edited out the quote, dumbass :lol

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:31 PM
You edited out the quote, dumbass :lol

I know I thought it over, yep made sense.

I'm proud of you guy, I knew you could do more than stupid cartoons and...faggot. Props!

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 06:33 PM
So I need to do what?

Stop being conceited about stuff that nobody cares about and that (really, dude) no one has any business being proud of. Everybody has a record collection and hobbies. It's not unique. The fact that you have a capacity for trivia in a couple of specific areas does not make you interesting. It's kind of sad actually.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 06:34 PM
I know I thought it over, yep made sense.
No, you were called out for resorting to yet another copout and quickly tried to edit it out....

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Stop being conceited about stuff that nobody cares about and that (really, dude) no one has any business being proud of. Everybody has a record collection and hobbies. It's not unique. The fact that you have a capacity for trivia in a couple of specific areas does not make you interesting. It's kind of sad actually.

So just be like everyone else, ok, that should be really easy.

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:36 PM
No, you were called out for resorting to yet another copout and quickly tried to edit it out....

Dude, do you still think I worry about that sort of thing? Come on man.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 06:37 PM
So just be like everyone else, ok, that should be really easy.

That's not at all what I said. You are being purposefully obtuse. This is part of the act I was talking about.

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:38 PM
That's not at all what I said. You are being purposefully obtuse. This is part of the act I was talking about.

Saying shit like...that's sort of sad..is being what?

Why do you care what I do in my threads? Don't enter them...ok?

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Saying shit like...that's sort of sad..is being what?

Why do you care what I do in my threads? Don't enter them...ok?

Why do I care about anything that goes on around here? I don't really. This is just what people do around here. Do you think you're the only poster I ever respond to? Have you really lived this long and you still haven't figured out that you can't control other people? This is how the world works. If you go around being a fuckwit all the time, people are probably gonna call you out on it.

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Why do I care about anything that goes on around here? I don't really. This is just what people do around here. Do you think you're the only poster I ever respond to? Have you really lived this long and you still haven't figured out that you can't control other people? This is how the world works. If you go around being a fuckwit all the time, people are probably gonna call you out on it.

You just said...

Have you really lived this long and you still haven't figured out that you can't control other people? This is how the world works.

There ya go.

When you enter somebody elses threads where do come off thinking you have some say or control? If I went into somebody elses disrepecting them and the topic . yep...that sucks/wrong/a prick. You don't have to be here....right?

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 06:54 PM
You just said...

Have you really lived this long and you still haven't figured out that you can't control other people? This is how the world works.

There ya go.

True. However, I don't have the majority of the board shitting on me on a daily basis. So, there's that. Also I wouldn't cry "leave me alone!" if they were. If everybody told me that I suck, I might try a little self-examination. I might think to myself, "Maybe it is me.". I'm just offering some friendly advice, bubba. Take it or leave it.

Avante
05-17-2013, 06:59 PM
True. However, I don't have the majority of the board shitting on me on a daily basis. So, there's that. Also I wouldn't cry "leave me alone!" if they were. If everybody told me that I suck, I might try a little self-examination. I might think to myself, "Maybe it is me.". I'm just offering some friendly advice, bubba. Take it or leave it.

So you've never noticed that most those who mess with me also mess with others and among themselves? Ever notice almost all of them never originate anything on their own? Hmmmm?

Did you not post about septic tanks, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll pass on the advice.

J.T.
05-17-2013, 07:03 PM
So I need to do what?

The first thing you need to do is if you really, truly don't give a fuck about anyone else here and what they think of you, STOP RESPONDING TO ANY LITTLE GOD DAMNED NEGATIVE COMMENT SOMEONE MAKES AT YOU. You care. You care SO MUCH what SpursTalk thinks of you or else you wouldn't keep doing it. You respond to Spider-Man images for fuck's sake. Stop perpetrating this nonsense that you're just here to talk about football and music and whatever in seven hells "rasslin'" is.

And anytime anyone so much as disagrees with you, you post a list about something they like in some sick attempt to prove you know more about their favorite team or subject than they do, when in reality if they were born in 1949 they'd know just as much shit as you do. Your age is not some fucking trump card to use against a 20-25 year old crowd, Clyde. What the fuck did you know when you were 20? You were probably an "idiot" just like the rest of us are according to your demented tired old shit bag ass. The fact that this all flies over your head and you think you're just here to talk about your interests is the biggest line of bull shit I've ever heard in my life, and I live in a country where the President lies on camera DAILY.

You're the only person here who gives a fuck about what you know. Absolutely everyone else gives zero fucks, and yes I am accurately speaking for the entire board when I say that.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Dude, do you still think I worry about that sort of thing? Come on man.
Apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't have edited your post after getting called out :tu

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 07:07 PM
So you've never noticed that most those who mess with me also mess with others and among themselves? Ever notice almost all of them never originate anything on their own? Hmmmm?

I don't mess with anyone who isn't totally begging for it. I've been here for a long time and you have 1200 more posts than I do. That means you post a lot of shit.

I did. You keep bringing this up like I give a shit or you think you're really getting to me with this one . . . It's a lame "go to" move.

I'll pass on the advice.

Don't be so quick to say no. Think about it for a while.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:09 PM
J.T.

Great stuff there and I agree 100%.

Starting right now I'll do all I can do fit in being more agreeable, cool and understanding (of the age difference). That's when I'm in others threads. In my threads that nobody has to read I'kll do what I want....ok..sound fair?

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Septic tanks are more interesting than anything you post, tbh....

J.T.
05-17-2013, 07:11 PM
J.T.

Great stuff there and I agree 100%.

Starting right now I'll do all I can do fit in being more agreeable, cool and understanding (of the age difference). That's when I'm in others threads. In my threads that nobody has to read I'kll do what I want....ok..sound fair?

Translation: People fuck with me the most in my own threads so I want a copout so I can keep acting like this.

Edit: I'm totally cool with that as long as you get perma-pinked first. (See everyone, I just pulled an Avante!)

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't have edited your post after getting called out :tu

Since you're actually talking for a change I'll cut ya some slack. Props!

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Translation: People only fuck with me in my threads so I want a copout so I can keep acting like this.

Do you really need me to be like everyone else? Why?

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:13 PM
Septic tanks are more interesting than anything you post, tbh....

Apparently not, in case you haven't noticed.

J.T.
05-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Do you really need me to be like everyone else?

It isn't about you being like everyone else. You have all these misconceptions about what others think. Read the fucking memo dude.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Apparently not, in case you haven't noticed.
Judging from how NOBODY actually discusses your lame hobbies with you, I'm actually right, tbh :tu

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Judging how NOBODY actually discusses your lame hobbies with you, I'm actually right, tbh :tu

You "da man" amigo.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:17 PM
It isn't about you being like everyone else. You have all these misconceptions about what others think. Read the fucking memo dude.

So pretend I don't know all that stuff, just agree with everyone and suck up....right?

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:21 PM
So pretend I don't know all that stuff, just agree with everyone and suck up....right?
Well, that whole "changing your ways" thing lasted about as long as expected :lol

Actually, we're just asking you to stop flooding the board with stupid lists/YouTubes that NO ONE cares about and then acting all superior about your useless knowledge....

J.T.
05-17-2013, 07:22 PM

We get that you know stuff. But that's all your existence on this board is, you and what you know. You have no substance, no personality, nothing. You're just an old man who can't let go of his favorite things from the past so you come to a board populated by younger people trying to make us like what you do so you can have someone else to talk to. Lonely fucking prick.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Well, that whole "changing your ways" thing lasted about as long as expected :lol

Actually, we're just asking you to stop flooding the board with stupid lists/YouTubes that NO ONE cares about and then acting all superior about your useless knowledge....

For a guy who never ever posts threads here, why do you worry so?

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:39 PM
We get that you know stuff. But that's all your existence on this board is, you and what you know. You have no substance, no personality, nothing. You're just an old man who can't let go of his favorite things from the past so you come to a board populated by younger people trying to make us like what you do so you can have someone else to talk to. Lonely fucking prick.

So keep it simple, got ya!

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 08:00 PM
For a guy who never ever posts threads here, why do you worry so?
Deflecting per par.... the amount of threads others post is immaterial when this discussion is about the stupid shit YOU post.... and again, it does not matter how many threads you start when ALL of them suck.....

Avante
05-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Deflecting per par.... the amount of threads others post is immaterial when this discussion is about the stupid shit YOU post.... and again, it does not matter how many threads you start when ALL of them suck.....

Totally agree!

RandomGuy
05-20-2013, 09:51 AM
You do know you are in the minority, right? You can prove your claim, right?

Let's be careful to be precise, here.

I don't claim there is no God whatsoever. There may very well be some sort of immensely powerful being out there that would come about as close to such a moniker as we could imagine.

I will claim that the God of the Bible is pretty much bunk based on what we know, especially given how poorly written the bible is overall, and the directly falsified stories that are rife within the book.

If the book claims it is The Word of God, and this God tells me that women were created from the rib of a man 6,000-7,000 years ago, then it is hooey.

We have direct evidence about where we came from, and how old the universe is, both of which directly contradict the Bible's account, i.e. Word of God.

I won't even start on the Problem of Evil.

Once I have shown the Bible to be inaccurate in one thing (ok, many more that I am leaving out), then the claim that there is a God, and the Bible as his word, has to be set aside, unless we are given far more evidence than is currently in the offiing.

Unless you want to prove the universe is 7,000 years old, and that women were cloned from a mans rib?

The God of the Bible is, therefore, bunk.

QED

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2013, 11:02 AM
5hucTDV1Fvo

He stole that from Depeche Mode

Avante
05-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Let's be careful to be precise, here.

I don't claim there is no God whatsoever. There may very well be some sort of immensely powerful being out there that would come about as close to such a moniker as we could imagine.

I will claim that the God of the Bible is pretty much bunk based on what we know, especially given how poorly written the bible is overall, and the directly falsified stories that are rife within the book.

If the book claims it is The Word of God, and this God tells me that women were created from the rib of a man 6,000-7,000 years ago, then it is hooey.

We have direct evidence about where we came from, and how old the universe is, both of which directly contradict the Bible's account, i.e. Word of God.

I won't even start on the Problem of Evil.

Once I have shown the Bible to be inaccurate in one thing (ok, many more that I am leaving out), then the claim that there is a God, and the Bible as his word, has to be set aside, unless we are given far more evidence than is currently in the offiing.

Unless you want to prove the universe is 7,000 years old, and that women were cloned from a mans rib?

The God of the Bible is, therefore, bunk.

QED

I tend to buy into your opinion. Hard not to.

I do however have this feeling we humans have come up against that one thing we simply can't comprehend. Something totally out of our relm of comprehension. We are so used to being able to figure everything else out that we can't fathom that this time we can't. It's simply over our heads.

I think something happened, that this isn't all by chance but what that was nobody knows, so why not call that whatever.....God?

Avante
05-20-2013, 01:09 PM

Nope, Blind Willie owns the original. There have been tons of covers with my favorite being done by John Mellencamp. Gov't Mule also does a great cover.

RandomGuy
05-20-2013, 01:28 PM

I do however have this feeling we humans have come up against that one thing we simply can't comprehend. Something totally out of our relm of comprehension. We are so used to being able to figure everything else out that we can't fathom that this time we can't. It's simply over our heads.

I think something happened, that this isn't all by chance but what that was nobody knows, so why not call that whatever.....God?

There is nothing to suggest that it is anything BUT chance.

If there is such a being, I don't see it as being overly concerned about a few smears of temporarily self-aware carbonic water bags tucked away somewhere.

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 01:28 PM

Why call it God? And if you don't understand it, why are you giving it descriptive labels?

Avante
05-20-2013, 01:38 PM
There is nothing to suggest that it is anything BUT chance.

If there is such a being, I don't see it as being overly concerned about a few smears of temporarily self-aware carbonic water bags tucked away somewhere.

There are just too many things that have to work in perfect concert in order able to pull it off. What if the sun were closer? What if the earth rotated faster/slower? There are too many things that hint at some master design.

Avante
05-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Why call it God? And if you don't understand it, why are you giving it descriptive labels?
I agree so what do you suggest?

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 01:41 PM
There are just too many things that have to work in perfect concert in order able to pull it off. What if the sun were closer? What if the earth rotated faster/slower? There are too many things that hint at some master design.

Leap in logic.

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 01:44 PM
I agree so what do you suggest?

Call the unknown the unknown, not God. Pretty simple.

Avante
05-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Leap in logic.

I think there's the problem, logic. Did I not mention we are unable to comprehend? You nailed it with....logic. Here is that one thing where logic simply doesn't apply. That's why it's the huge mystery that it is, we are asked to ignore common sense and yes logic. While when it comes to everything else it's all about common sense and logic.

Logic doesn't work here and we can't go with that.

Avante
05-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Call the unknown the unknown, not God. Pretty simple.

That's fine with me.

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 01:49 PM
I think there's the problem, logic. Did I not mention we are unable to comprehend? You nailed it with....logic. Here is that one thing where logic simply doesn't apply. That's why it's the huge mystery that it is, we are asked to ignore common sense and yes logic. While when it comes to everything else it's all about common sense and logic.

Why does logic not apply? Just because something is unknown doesn't mean that it follows no rules.

You merely assert that logic doesn't apply. You haven't shown that that is the case.

Avante
05-20-2013, 01:54 PM
Why does logic not apply? Just because something is unknown doesn't mean that it follows no rules.

You merely assert that logic doesn't apply. You haven't shown that that is the case.

We can start with anyone believing we all came from Adam and Eve is that logical? The Bible stories are logical? There is nothing logical about Heaven and Hell. Nothing logical in the story of Jesus.

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 02:01 PM
We can start with anyone believing we all came from Adam and Eve is that logical? The Bible stories are logical? There is nothing logical about Heaven and Hell. Nothing logical in the story of Jesus.

Which is why we should reject the claims in the Bible. We shouldn't just look at the claims, say, "Nobody knows!" and then discard our method for finding the truth--a method we use for everything else in our life. Religious claims don't get a special exemption. There is no justification for treating those claims differently.

Avante
05-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Which is why we should reject the claims in the Bible. We shouldn't just look at the claims, say, "Nobody knows!" and then discard our method for finding the truth--a method we use for everything else in our life. Religious claims don't get a special exemption. There is no justification for treating those claims differently.

So how do we go about finding out the truth about God?

ChumpDumper
05-20-2013, 02:06 PM
So how do we go about finding out the truth about God?By asking questions, using the logic that God apparently granted us.

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 02:07 PM
So how do we go about finding out the truth about God?

The same way we go about finding the truth about Santa, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, the tooth fairy, etc. We evaluate the evidence (or lack thereof), and then come to a conclusion.

What about that is hard?

Avante
05-20-2013, 02:38 PM
The same way we go about finding the truth about Santa, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, the tooth fairy, etc. We evaluate the evidence (or lack thereof), and then come to a conclusion.

What about that is hard?

How many people worship those you mentioned? How many people have died over the tooth fairy? Obviously this is far more important than Santa. Billions of people believe in some God, to try and compare that to the Loch Ness Monster isn't realistic. The belief in a God is one of the most powerful forces on Earth. Wars fought over it.

So prove there is no God. Once again our puny human logic won't work. This is far above and beyond that, obviously.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2013, 02:53 PM
How many people worship those you mentioned? How many people have died over the tooth fairy? Obviously this is far more important than Santa. Billions of people believe in some God, to try and compare that to the Loch Ness Monster isn't realistic. The belief in a God is one of the most powerful forces on Earth. Wars fought over it.

So prove there is no God. Once again our puny human logic won't work. This is far above and beyond that, obviously.There you go again, demanding proof of a negative.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2013, 02:53 PM

So prove there is no God. Once again our puny human logic won't work. This is far above and beyond that, obviously.There you go again, demanding proof of a negative.

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 02:59 PM
How many people worship those you mentioned?

That has no relevance on whether those things exist or not. Billions of people are Christian. Billions of people are Muslim. They can't all be correct, because they have contradictory beliefs. But they can all be wrong.

How many people have died over the tooth fairy?

Irrelevant. People died thinking that their souls would be carried across the universe by a comet. Just because people die for their beliefs doesn't make the beliefs true.

Muslims have died for their religion. Does that make their religion true?

Obviously this is far more important than Santa. Billions of people believe in some God, to try and compare that to the Loch Ness Monster isn't realistic.

Realistic how? Did I claim that the Loch Ness Monster and God carry the same amount of significance for everybody? No. I said that if one wants to determine if those things exist, they examine the evidence.

The belief in a God is one of the most powerful forces on Earth. Wars fought over it.

Which has no bearing on whether that belief is justified or not.

So prove there is no God.

First of all, it is not my position that there is no God, so why would I have to prove something I haven't claimed? Second, you have shifted the burden of proof from the one making the positive claim.

Once again our puny human logic won't work.

Prove it.

This is far above and beyond that, obviously.

Again, prove it. Every time you talk about religion on here, you make logically fallacious arguments. You have made the appeal to popularity and you have shifted the burden of proof. When it is pointed out how your argument doesn't make sense, you use that as proof that you are right.

Avante
05-20-2013, 03:05 PM
I don't believe in the God of the Bible I thought I made that clear. I have no idea how all this came about. I just think it's all too perfect to not have some sort of master design involved, something of which I have no clue about. I do know it's not logical and nothing us humans are equipped to deal with.

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 03:09 PM
You are making the argument from ignorance right now. Just because you can't see something happening any other way doesn't mean that it didn't happen some other way.

Your arguments are fallacious to their cores.

Avante
05-20-2013, 03:12 PM
You are making the argument from ignorance right now. Just because you can't see something happening any other way doesn't mean that it didn't happen some other way.

Your arguments are fallacious to their cores.

I have no arguments. If anyone can prove without a shadow of a doubt there is no God, I'd love to see it. As of right now nobody knows anything for sure.

All we have are our opinions based on no facts of any kind.

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 03:22 PM
I have no arguments.

You immediately follow up this sentence with an argument.

If anyone can prove without a shadow of a doubt there is no God, I'd love to see it. As of right now nobody knows anything for sure.

There you go shifting the burden of proof yet again.

It is a fact that "God" has not met the burden of proof. It is a fact that there has been no demonstrable evidence for "God's" existence. That is more than enough evidence to reject the claim that god(s) exist(s). I don't need to disprove something that hasn't been proven in the first place.

You are having trouble with this extremely simple fact.

Avante
05-20-2013, 03:31 PM
You immediately follow up this sentence with an argument.

There you go shifting the burden of proof yet again.

It is a fact that "God" has not met the burden of proof. It is a fact that there has been no demonstrable evidence for "God's" existence. That is more than enough evidence to reject the claim that god(s) exist(s). I don't need to disprove something that hasn't been proven in the first place.

You are having trouble with this extremely simple fact.

I'm not having troubles at all, there was a time when if anyone were to say..."someday we'll be able to talk over those mountains with a little hand held device"....they'd called you crazy. Explain the radio/tv to seventh century Iraq. Explain the airplane to the Congo in 1400. Just because we can't prove something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

There is no proof of the non existance of some God. It's just something way beyond us right now and will always be. If you wanna disbelieve go for it as you can see billions disagree with you. I personally don't believe in the God of the Bible as I mentioned, I do realize the whole thing is way beyond me, and yes you also.

I gotta go, I have this little lawn mowing job helping out a buddy.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~

Woo Bum-kon
05-20-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm not having troubles at all, there was a time when if anyone were to say..."someday we'll be able to talk over those mountains with a little hand held device"....they'd called you crazy. Explain the radio/tv to seventh century Iraq. Explain the airplane to the Congo in 1400. Just because we can't prove something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

True. That still doesn't mean anything, though. The time to start believing a claim is when it has sufficient evidence to support it. That's it and that's all.

There is no proof of the non existance of some God.

Yep, you still can't understand burden of proof. Is getting boring having to repeat myself to somebody who refuses to be rational.

It's just something way beyond us right now and will always be.

Irrelevant.

If you wanna disbelieve go for it as you can see billions disagree with you.

Appeal to popularity yet again. You love making fallacious argument.

Billions of people believe that the Qu'Ran accurately conveys the message of God. Are those people right? The same is true with Christianity. Are both Muslims and Christians correct?

I personally don't believe in the God of te Bible as I mentioned, I just realize the whole thing is way beyond me, and yes you also.

That's irrelevant. Either God exists or God doesn't exist. So far, there has been an insufficient amount of evidence for his existence. The only rational thing to do in this situation would be to not believe. Being irrational will not lead one to truth. Period. Throwing away our only tools to find out the truth is counterproductive.

Avante
05-20-2013, 05:16 PM
It appears when it come to God or no God nobody really seems to care about evidence/proof/logic, you see it's not about that. It's a spiritual thing.

Why beat yourself up over this, why do care what I or anyone believes it has nothing at all to do with you. If you don't want to believe in some master designer that's totally fine with me. To try and talk me or anyone else ouit of our beliefs is a huge was of your time, surprised you aren't aware of that.

Nobody cares about proof or logic. and it's very obvious.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2013, 05:35 PM
It appears when it come to God or no God nobody really seems to care about evidence/proof/logic, you see it's not about that. It's a spiritual thing.

Why beat yourself up over this, why do care what I or anyone believes it has nothing at all to do with you. If you don't want to believe in some master designer that's totally fine with me. To try and talk me or anyone else ouit of our beliefs is a huge was of your time, surprised you aren't aware of that.

Nobody cares about proof or logic. and it's very obvious.Just say you can't prove any of your claims.

It's not difficult.

RandomGuy
05-21-2013, 11:11 AM

No, there are not.

Just because something unusual happened doesn't mean it was caused by some active entity.

Simple laws of probability dictate that unusual things WILL happen.

The other problem is that there is no data to really show HOW improbable our existence is. It could be very common, on a universal scale. There is some thinking in mathmatics that implies this, but it is beyond my ability to evaluate.

You have, in essence, the Argument from Ignorance, a logical fallacy, in which you have inserted a theory in a gap in our current knowledge. "we don't know the answer, so it MUST be God."

"We don't know what causes bubonic plague, so it MUST be God."

"We don't know what causes volcanoes, so it MUST be God."

And so forth.

RandomGuy
05-21-2013, 11:14 AM

Of course logic applies.

We aren't "asked" to do anything that I am aware of. I can't think of a good reason to use logic in every single case BUT this one.

What reason can you give me why I would have to set aside the use of logic?

RandomGuy
05-21-2013, 11:22 AM
I have no arguments. If anyone can prove without a shadow of a doubt there is no God, I'd love to see it. As of right now nobody knows anything for sure.

it's all too perfect to not have some sort of master design involved

You do have arguments. That is one.

We all have opinions, indeed.

The problem with opinions are that some are based on logical arguments and some are not. Logical arguments have much greater chances of being true all things considered, than logically flawed ones.

That is why logic is useful, and why it leads us to real truths.

I would prefer to believe as many true things as possible, and logic is the only real way to get there. Otherwise you end up believing things like horoscopes and magic crystals, and that vaccines really cause autism.

I know of no other way to determine what is bullshit and what is not.

Spur|n|Austin
05-21-2013, 11:29 AM

:lol

The Reckoning
05-21-2013, 11:52 AM
avante can i have your RaZon account?

Avante
05-21-2013, 12:38 PM
No, there are not.

Just because something unusual happened doesn't mean it was caused by some active entity.

Simple laws of probability dictate that unusual things WILL happen.

The other problem is that there is no data to really show HOW improbable our existence is. It could be very common, on a universal scale. There is some thinking in mathmatics that implies this, but it is beyond my ability to evaluate.

You have, in essence, the Argument from Ignorance, a logical fallacy, in which you have inserted a theory in a gap in our current knowledge. "we don't know the answer, so it MUST be God."

"We don't know what causes bubonic plague, so it MUST be God."

"We don't know what causes volcanoes, so it MUST be God."

And so forth.

To think this all happened by chance is as hard to buy as there being some Master Design. As we know it's all absolutely perfect. How does that just happen?

Avante
05-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Of course logic applies.

We aren't "asked" to do anything that I am aware of. I can't think of a good reason to use logic in every single case BUT this one.

It's logical to think woman was created from a man's rid? I can actually start and stop right there?

Avante
05-21-2013, 12:44 PM
avante can i have your RaZon account?

RaZon was a mixture of pro rassler/football,track,music historian/troll/attention whore. Kind of a unique mix. Do you think you could duplicate RaZon?

The Reckoning
05-21-2013, 12:46 PM
RaZon was a mixture of pro rassler/football,track,music historian/troll/attention whore. Kind of a unique mix. Do you think you could duplicate RaZon?

i've got half of those, but i'm sure after a montage i'll nail it

Avante
05-21-2013, 12:57 PM
i've got half of those, but i'm sure after a montage i'll nail it

Actually....The Reckoning....is pretty cool, I like it.

The Reckoning
05-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Actually....The Reckoning....is pretty cool, I like it.

http://youtu.be/5kiNJcDG4E0

Avante
05-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Who wouldn't wanna be tight with.....The Reckoning...??? Say that slow....The...Reck...on..ing.

RandomGuy
05-21-2013, 02:32 PM

It's logical to think woman was created from a man's rid? I can actually start and stop right there?

That doesn't really answer my question.

You said we needed to set aside logic for this one case.

Why? What reason would require me to set aside logic when it comes to the existence of God?

Avante
05-21-2013, 02:35 PM
That doesn't really answer my question.

You said we needed to set aside logic for this one case.

Why? What reason would require me to set aside logic when it comes to the existence of God?

It's pretty obvious that here we have something so out of our relm of comprehension our puny logic simply doesn't apply. Now it becomes a spiritual/faith thing. Not unlike emotions, something else where logic doesn't apply.

RandomGuy
05-21-2013, 02:37 PM
To think this all happened by chance is as hard to buy as there being some Master Design. As we know it's all absolutely perfect. How does that just happen?

We don't know.

I am cool with that.

I just don't want to start filling holes with guesses.

I haven't seen any evidence that it isn't all chance. The problem with that "it can't be chance" argument is that if it hadn't happened, we would'nt be around to have the conversation.

We have no evidence that it is anything BUT chance.

RandomGuy
05-21-2013, 02:39 PM
It's pretty obvious that here we have something so out of our relm of comprehension our puny logic simply doesn't apply. Now it becomes a spiritual/faith thing. Not unlike emotions, something else where logic doesn't apply.

"it's obvious" isn't a reason, it is an excuse, and a lame one at that.

Our logic still applies. You can't wave away the laws of physics or logic when you find them inconvenient for your belief system.

Avante
05-21-2013, 02:48 PM
"it's obvious" isn't a reason, it is an excuse, and a lame one at that.

Our logic still applies. You can't wave away the laws of physics or logic when you find them inconvenient for your belief system.

Right there is where the big problem is. We can't fathom something so far out there we can't explain it. Well everything has that exception to the rule and here it is...God. Yes our laws of whatever can't explain this one. That's the mystery, why can't they work when they work on everything else? Obviously this goes far beyond human understanding.

If we go back in history we can stop at anytime and see things we weren't suppose to have/be able to do today based on the logic of the times, you disagree?

ChumpDumper
05-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Right there is where the big problem is. We can't fathom something so far out there we can't explain it. Well everything has that exception to the rule and here it is...God. Yes our laws of whatever can't explain this one. That's the mystery, why can't they work when they work on everything else? Obviously this goes far beyond human understanding.

If we go back in history we can stop at anytime and see things we weren't suppose to have/be able to do today based on the logic of the times, you disagree?Your second paragraph undermines your first.

RandomGuy
05-22-2013, 09:45 AM

If we go back in history we can stop at anytime and see things we weren't suppose to have/be able to do today based on the logic of the times, you disagree?

Ouch, that was painful to read. You really don't see the flaw in that reasoning, do you?

Do yourself a favor:

Listen to the first, 10 minutes or so of this MP3:

http://www.atheist-experience.com/archive/AtheistExp-2013-05-19.mp3

Stop whenever they take the first caller or so, but they pretty much address how and why you are wrong here almost exactly.

If you can't understand why you are wrong, let me know, and I will step you through it.