PDA

View Full Version : Boris Diaw needs to stay on the floor..

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2013, 10:54 PM
Diaw has been a huge plus for the Spurs in this series, tbh..

IIRC, the Spurs most successful stretches in this series have been with Boris on the court, from both the eye test and statistical standpoint, tbh..

He's able to put a bigger body against ugly-ass Barnes, he can post against any Warriors players, and he's obviously a great passer..his presence allows the Spurs to vary their offense, rather than relying on predictable Duncan jump shots or 3-pointers..he spreads the floor, which aids Parker, as well..

The Spurs are now 0-2 in this series when Diaw plays less than 15 minutes, and 3-0 when he surpasses 20 minutes..

More Diaw, please..

Brunodf
05-14-2013, 11:05 PM
No shit

freetiago
05-14-2013, 11:14 PM
Popobitch seems to give Bonner his token 5-6 minutes in the second to rest the 3 bigs
but it really isnt necessary imo
Diaw was playing 40 minutes a game like 3 years ago and hes still young and actually in his prime
he should be pushing 30 most games

Canibspur
No. Shit!

Seriously the more minutes he gets, the less productive he is. He was outstanding today but this was the first time he's been that good. Not ready to want to rely on it. Yeah he is a great passing big. Not as important as it would be if he had a much better post game. Doesn't mean as much when you can't command a double team.

DAF86
Diaw > Lee
FkLA my nigga, testify. :hat

ElNono
05-14-2013, 11:17 PM
fuck yeah... don't even know why redhead is still seeing the floor, and Tiago has been pretty abysmal too

Canibspur
Also gotta remember why he was in less than 15 minutes those 2 games. He just wasn;t doing a lot of good things.

HarlemHeat37
No. Shit!

Seriously the more minutes he gets, the less productive he is. He was outstanding today but this was the first time he's been that good. Not ready to want to rely on it. Yeah he is a great passing big. Not as important as it would be if he had a much better post game. Doesn't mean as much when you can't command a double team.

Diaw has been very good in all 3 wins, not sure what you're talking about, tbh..

Even if you don't think highly of him, he has been far better than Splitter and especially Bonner..

TheGoldStandard
05-14-2013, 11:18 PM
Game 2 and game 4 are all mysteries.. went small and away from Diaw and Splitter and we got reamed.

Brazil
05-14-2013, 11:18 PM
Aren't French f@ggot. ?

Darius McCrary
05-14-2013, 11:20 PM
I agree with you.

However your takes on Fisher and Barnes leave you very suspect to legitimacy.

Mugen
05-14-2013, 11:21 PM
TD/Diaw/Splitter + Small Ball for Game 6 and the Spurs are prepping for Memphis by the weekend tbh.

DPG21920
05-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Boris has been so studly this series.

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2013, 11:34 PM
I agree with you.

However your takes on Fisher and Barnes leave you very suspect to legitimacy.

Everybody has shitty takes at times, Harlem's are usually correct, ask around, tbh..

My take on Harrison Barnes has been 100% correct..Pop stopped double teaming him and let him shoot, they're living with Barnes scoring..he's a shitty player that has sucked all year until he had a few good scoring games against PGs and undersized SGs:lol..he took 26 shots to get 26 points last game with 4 turnovers..

And Fisher is one of my favorite players..my point was that you would have to be an idiot to actually fear him in anything other than a clutch situation:lmao..he can't even dribble a basketball anymore..

ohmwrecker
05-14-2013, 11:40 PM
Big Bad Boris defended Barnes better than them midgets.

ffadicted
05-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Dude why don't you just make a game thoughts thread or something after/before games? So many "random harlem thoughts" threads everywhere lately lol

DPG21920
05-14-2013, 11:51 PM
This is the type of Boris everyone had hoped for when the Spurs landed him. He's staying pretty aggressive (bullying little dudes in the post), making great passes and showing everyone what a talented defender he is.

That one defensive play this game where he broke up that 2 on 1 fast break was just a tremendous play. They still ended up scoring because they got the off rebound, but it was such a great play.

TheGoldStandard
05-14-2013, 11:53 PM
As long as he doesn't pump fake when nobody is around and actually shoots his open shots, pushes people in the paint he's a great asset to the spurs.

pgardn
05-14-2013, 11:54 PM
The Fat Man can move.

For a while anyway.

Definitely confident against this group, especially on D.

FkLA
05-15-2013, 03:28 AM
Diaw > Lee
FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213) my nigga, testify. :hat

:toast mi hermano hispano

Good Diaw proving all the haters wrong tbh.

Aren't French f@ggot. ?

Not Boris the animal tbh. You know damn well I stood up for his little french ass, Brazil. Even you went against your French blood and took the worst interior defneder in the leagues side.

temujin
05-15-2013, 03:57 AM
Dude why don't you just make a game thoughts thread or something after/before games? So many "random harlem thoughts" threads everywhere lately lol

Pretty soon there will be a thread of his comparing directly how bad Barnes shoot to how bad Jackson's wife sing.

By the way, who was the last ROOKIE scoring 25+ in back to back PO games against ANY Spurs team?

Brazil
05-15-2013, 05:55 AM
Not Boris the animal tbh. You know damn well I stood up for his little french ass, Brazil. Even you went against your French blood and took the worst interior defneder in the leagues side.

You have no room Fkla you quit on himPERIOD

boutons_deux
05-15-2013, 06:22 AM
the bigs rotation must be: td, ts, bd, with 2 on the floor at all time. no more bonner in these playoffs

100%duncan
05-15-2013, 10:03 AM
Grass is green imho.