PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's half breed bastard son on reddit

Dirk Oneanddoneski
05-15-2013, 06:08 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1e55dh/i_am_kareem_abduljabbars_youngest_son_but_im_also/?limit=500

interesting read tbh.. Hates basketball, loves drugs and Naruto:lol

IronMexican
05-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Fuck, reddit is so ugly. How do you fagots post there?

jeebus
05-15-2013, 07:58 PM
reddit is ok for getting funny pics but that's it. I spend maybe 5-10 mins per week on there, if that. I don't get the appeal of such a poorly done website.

Reck
05-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Fuck, reddit is so ugly. How do you fagots post there?

Word. That layout looks so disgusting. Not even mobile sites are this fucked up.

Who posts what on there. Cant even keep track. :lol

racm
05-15-2013, 09:53 PM
thought that was luva for a sec

BlackSwordsMan
05-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Naruto is great. I like this guy

Thebesteva
05-16-2013, 04:01 AM
He also had this to say about Kobe Bryant:

Q:
While you're at it, because of your unique perspective and experience, are there any other celebrity sacred cows that we shouldn't feel so reverent toward that you've met? Or any that actually live up to their image?

A:
I think if there is anyone who doesn't deserve and adulation is Kobe Bryant. He has literally told tricker treaters who have come to his house to **** off in front of their parents.

Spurs9
05-16-2013, 08:33 AM
He also had this to say about Kobe Bryant:

Q:
While you're at it, because of your unique perspective and experience, are there any other celebrity sacred cows that we shouldn't feel so reverent toward that you've met? Or any that actually live up to their image?

A:
I think if there is anyone who doesn't deserve and adulation is Kobe Bryant. He has literally told tricker treaters who have come to his house to **** off in front of their parents.

:lmao