PDA

View Full Version : IRS Question

spursncowboys
05-15-2013, 08:17 PM
However this is about the people who used leaked IRS documents.
They knew it was not publicly disclosed because the forms state "Official Use Only".
So who here will defend someone who used this information? Any reasons why?
Harry Reid
Human Rights Campaign

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 03:30 AM
Use your words, SnC.

RandomGuy
05-16-2013, 01:18 PM
They knew it was not publicly disclosed because the forms state "Official Use Only".
Harry Reid
Human Rights Campaign

Whut?

Need a little more than that to figure out what you are getting at.

George Gervin's Afro
05-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Harry Reid
Human Rights Campaign

I'm not sure many here have defended the practice.

Th'Pusher
05-16-2013, 01:45 PM
I think he is trying to insinuate that these IRS employees that targeted the tee potty groups may also be responsible for leaking information to the likes of Harry Ried (i.e. mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years, etc). Clearly something he ripped from AM radio or the blaze.

TeyshaBlue
05-16-2013, 02:10 PM
I think he is trying to insinuate that these IRS employees that targeted the tee potty groups may also be responsible for leaking information to the likes of Harry Ried (i.e. mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years, etc). Clearly something he ripped from AM radio or the blaze.

Actually, I read about that in HuffPo.:lol

spursncowboys
05-16-2013, 02:23 PM
You bring up a good point in your asinine assumption that a) I get my news from am radio and b) it is not news unless a 'main stream media outlet covers it. Since the mainsteam media tends to not cover certain events, does that make it less credible?
Are you saying if the OP came from the Blaze, it would be less credible?
:idiot

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 02:26 PM
We're saying we couldn't figure out what you were babbling on about.

But since you brought it up, who gave you that idea?

spursncowboys
05-16-2013, 02:28 PM
What part could you not figure out CD. You are the type of troll I had in mind when thinking of what idiot would defend, or justify using irs documents illegally

ChumpDumper
05-16-2013, 02:36 PM
Most of it. Thankfully someone else explained it. You just did an especially bad job of cutting and pasting your distributed talking points this time.