PDA

View Full Version : I wish my penis was even meatier, tbh

lebomb
05-16-2013, 07:06 AM
Niggras packin a solid 7-3/4 to 8", and I wish upon a star I was carrying around a good 10" cack!!! I want to destroy the cookie......right now I only beat it up :depressed . Ive had a few that were kinda scared of my junk, but most take it like a champ and I cant have that :nope
Instead of honeys falling to sleep when Im done, I want them to black out from shock and trauma to their kitty and fawtbox. :toast

Avante
05-16-2013, 08:38 AM
In my experiences....

When she is young and new to fucking us big guys do need to be a little careful. A lot of unchartered territory there, but once she gets some experience and starts to open up, no problem at all handling whatever you're packing.

I will say this, Asian women are the exception, they are simply tiny. Where as the Mexicans are so sloppy ass wet ya feel like you need to call in some help.

lebomb
05-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Where as the Mexicans are so sloppy ass wet ya feel like you need to call in some help.

:lmao .........thats somewhat true about Hispanic womenz. My EX was only 5'-1" and could take it like a champ. I would try to destroy it, and she was like :rolleyes . I dated two girls after her that thought I was damn near :hang them. My g/f now is 5' 9" and is somewhere in the middle with my cack size. She can take it, but is sometimes :dizzy.

*shrugs*

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Pity post, tbh..