PDA

View Full Version : Ever considered suicide?

EmoKobe
05-16-2013, 08:03 AM
?

Avante
05-16-2013, 08:11 AM
I still have a shit load of books I have to read, the Niners are back on top, have CD's I have yet to listen to, movies I need to see, then there's sex, you gotta be kidding.

lebomb
05-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Daily

Big Empty
05-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Ive never considered it. But losing a few people to cancer, i dont want to suffer like that. So ive often wondered the most painless way to end it if i ever became terminately ill. So far, im thinking a shotgun blast to the head would end it pretty quick without a chance of survival. But then that means i go to hell. Hope im forgiven!

Spur|n|Austin
05-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Ive never considered it. But losing a few people to cancer, i dont want to suffer like that. So ive often wondered the most painless way to end it if i ever became terminately ill. So far, im thinking a shotgun blast to the head would end it pretty quick without a chance of survival. But then that means i go to hell. Hope im forgiven!

There's no such thing as hell.

You'd want to make someone clean up you brain and skull fragments? Pretty rude, tbh.

Big Empty
05-16-2013, 08:37 AM
There's no such thing as hell.

You'd want to make someone clean up you brain and skull fragments? Pretty rude, tbh.
U could always walk into the woods i suppose

BobaFett1
05-16-2013, 09:22 AM
Man too dark

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2013, 09:34 AM
I liked how that pervert doctor did it a couple of months ago. Just bagged up and breathed helium. No pain, no mess, lights out.

lebomb
05-16-2013, 10:49 AM
A couple of days in ST The Club will make anyone suicidal.........tbh

HennyYoungman
05-16-2013, 10:56 AM
I tried once but couldn't get the hang of it.

HennyYoungman
05-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Tried again but the thought of dying was hard to swallow.

HennyYoungman
05-16-2013, 10:57 AM
I gave it my best shot but failed.

CavsSuperFan
05-16-2013, 11:46 AM
A woman from Los Angeles hurried into the hospital emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off.

"How did this happen?," the emergency room doctor asked her.

"Well, I was trying to commit suicide," the lady replied.

"What?" sputtered the doctor? "You tried to commit suicide by shooting off
the tip of your finger?"

"No, silly!" the lady said. "First, I put the gun to my chest, and I
thought, 'I just paid $6,000 for these; I'm not shooting myself in the
chest."

"So then?" asked the doctor.

"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought, 'I just paid $3,000 to get
my teeth straightened; I'm not shooting myself in the mouth."

"So, then?"

"Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought 'This is going to make a loud
noise, so I put my finger in the other ear before I pulled the trigger."

bus driver
05-16-2013, 12:31 PM
yes, only after reading some of these threads on ST.

Jacob1983
05-18-2013, 12:59 AM
Every day.

AaronY
05-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Really hoping Jacob is a troll at this point..

Jacob1983
05-18-2013, 01:20 AM
Well, I think about life and death every day. I also think about philosophy and why we are here and what's our purpose here. I ask myself to the "whys and hows" of life on a daily basis. Sometimes I wish I could take that shit out of me. Like I wish sometimes that I had no desire to know the answers to all of these stupid questions about life. I've considered suicide but I'm too much of a wimp and pussy to do it. Besides, I would be afraid that I wouldn't do it right and would fuck myself up really bad so it wouldn't be worth it too. And I have this sad hope of leaving Collin County and going far far away to some place that I've never been and possibly liking it. I want to see Oceania before I die so I guess you could say that's motivation for me to not take the easy way out. I've always also wanted to watch the sun come up on a beach by the ocean. In wonderful North Texas, that isn't fuckin possible. All we have is grassland and prairies and wonderful ice storms and tornadoes. Yes, I know places by the ocean have earthquakes, tsunamis, and hurricanes but the beauty of the ocean outweighs shitty weather in my opinion.

Big Empty
05-18-2013, 04:01 AM
Well, I think about life and death every day. I also think about philosophy and why we are here and what's our purpose here. I ask myself to the "whys and hows" of life on a daily basis. Sometimes I wish I could take that shit out of me. Like I wish sometimes that I had no desire to know the answers to all of these stupid questions about life. I've considered suicide but I'm too much of a wimp and pussy to do it. Besides, I would be afraid that I wouldn't do it right and would fuck myself up really bad so it wouldn't be worth it too. And I have this sad hope of leaving Collin County and going far far away to some place that I've never been and possibly liking it. I want to see Oceania before I die so I guess you could say that's motivation for me to not take the easy way out. I've always also wanted to watch the sun come up on a beach by the ocean. In wonderful North Texas, that isn't fuckin possible. All we have is grassland and prairies and wonderful ice storms and tornadoes. Yes, I know places by the ocean have earthquakes, tsunamis, and hurricanes but the beauty of the ocean outweighs shitty weather in my opinion.
Amen!ill be camping at port a on the beach for 2 days

TheRealCB
05-18-2013, 04:35 AM
As Avante said,too many things left to be done to even think about ending it all. No man should die before doing a threesome :lol

If I ever get terminaly ill,then maybe I'll do it if I have the balls.But I'll also try to live something like Freeman and Nicholson in the Bucket List before I go.

Reck
05-18-2013, 04:39 AM
A couple of days in ST The Club will make anyone suicidal.........tbh

Specially if you're mentally weak.

I've been to my fair share of internet boards and this one by far has the most animocity.

Avante
05-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Can't even fathom a situation where I'd prefer death. Life is simply too grand to bail out.

Reck
05-18-2013, 04:53 AM
Can't even fathom a situation where I'd prefer death. Life is simply too grand to give up.

Oh please I can imagine plenty of situations where I would rather blow my brains out.

The minute I lose the use of any of my limbs that's about the time I'd want to go. Being a veggie is not my aim in life.

Avante
05-18-2013, 05:06 AM
Oh please I can imagine plenty of situations where I would rather blow my brains out.

The minute I lose the use of any of my limbs that's about the time I'd want to go. Being a veggie is not my aim in life.

Ok.

The Reckoning
05-18-2013, 06:03 AM
meh oceania sucks. all it will do is kill you anyway. fucking jellyfish.

silverblk mystix
05-18-2013, 06:52 AM

People have had that happen and lived on...some did pretty well too.

Avante
05-18-2013, 07:00 AM

I don't equate losing a limb to being a veggie. And like you mentioned the world is full of successful people without an arm or a leg.

silverblk mystix
05-18-2013, 07:04 AM
I don't equate losing a limb to being a veggie. And like you mentioned the world is full of successful people without an arm or a leg.

Eggs -ack-ly.

Reck
05-18-2013, 03:12 PM

Different personalities.

Losing an arm or a leg is almost no biggie nowadays with all the high tech prosthetics and what not but its a different matter being incapacitated enough you cant even take a shower or go to the bathroom by yourself. That's where I cant live with myself.

silverblk mystix
05-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Different personalities.

Losing an arm or a leg is almost no biggie nowadays with all the high tech prosthetics and what not but its a different matter being incapacitated enough you cant even take a shower or go to the bathroom by yourself. That's where I cant live with myself.

I hear ya'...hope no one here ever has to actually face that...it would absolutely be a trying proposition to say the least. To off yourself would probably seem like an attractive choice if this was your predicament.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Really hoping Jacob is a troll at this point..

Yeah I'm gonna stop talking shit to him in the off chance he isn't a troll, but I'm almost sure he is now, in which case pretty good trolling :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Why do religious people say they'd always prefer life over death? Aren't you anxious to die so you can go to Heaven and live in a utopia for eternity?

Reck
05-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Why do religious people say they'd always prefer life over death? Aren't you anxious to die so you can go to Heaven and live in a utopia for eternity?

Not that I'm an expert on this subject but I think it has to do with death has to come naturally for them or it wont count.

DMC
05-18-2013, 03:47 PM

Because religion is a farce and most of them are just lying pieces of subhuman shit who would rather live a lie than have to face the reality that they are no better than that chicken they just ate after their Sunday meeting. They are liars, intellectually dishonest fuckholes but they aren't stupid. They know it's a farce. Those faggots who blow themselves up for Allah, they believe it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Not that I'm an expert on this subject but I think it has to do with death has to come naturally for them or it wont count.

Neat. In that case they should be itching for a "natural death" to occur.

DMC
05-18-2013, 03:48 PM

If you kill yourself, you'll die.. naturally.

Jesus didn't die naturally. He was killed and he knew it was going to happen but he did it anyhow... that's suicide.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Because religion is a farce and most of them are just lying pieces of subhuman shit who would rather live a lie than have to face the reality that they are no better than that chicken they just ate after their Sunday meeting. They are liars, intellectually dishonest fuckholes but they aren't stupid. They know it's a farce. Those faggots who blow themselves up for Allah, they believe it.

Agreed, tbh. Suicide bombers have 100x more faith and dedication to their superior power than these Cafeteria Christians who fear death do. Pussies.

jag
05-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Went through deep depression when the Spurs lost. Suicide, what kinda talk is that?

Reck
05-18-2013, 04:02 PM
If you kill yourself, you'll die.. naturally.

Jesus didn't die naturally. He was killed and he knew it was going to happen but he did it anyhow... that's suicide.

But there is bad intent if you wish it upon yourself. There is a difference.

I would imagine Jesus wasn't so enthusiastic about knowing he was going to get killed.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 04:04 PM

I would imagine Jesus wasn't so enthusiastic about knowing he was going to get killed.
Jesus was sent down to Earth so he could die for our sins, so I imagine he was kinda excited when he was getting killed.

DMC
05-18-2013, 04:06 PM

He was enthusiastic about it. It was his sole purpose in life. He committed suicide by proxy.

DMC
05-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Agreed, tbh. Suicide bombers have 100x more faith and dedication to their superior power than these Cafeteria Christians who fear death do. Pussies.

Also, they don't have a Lexus SUV, fake breasts and 2 punt dogs to worry about. They live in a hut made of shit and mud and their entire lives are about worshiping a fake god and dying for a rich man (aka a man who owns more than 3 goats).

Avante
05-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Commiting suicide is a lot different than dying. To bail out on your love ones by choice, that's totally different than not having a choice.

Obviously the suicide bombers are positive in their beliefs.

I like we all do have others to think about, it's not just about me/you. It doesn't matter if I'm missing arms/legs whatever, it's about how will their world be without me. Commiting suicide is about as selfish as it gets.

Jacob1983
05-19-2013, 12:12 AM
I am not a troll: internet or supernatural one. Like I said before, I think about death a lot but I guess I have too much of a conscience to do it. I would feel bad knowing that it would make my parents sad. And I wouldn't want them to feel that way because they've done a lot of things for me my whole life and have put up with me and my shit for 30 years. And please don't bash Oceania. That is my getaway or at least my dream vacation destination. I just need to do one of the most difficult things in life and that is to be happy.

Spur|n|Austin
05-19-2013, 03:25 AM

:lol.

I am not a troll: internet or supernatural one. Like I said before, I think about death a lot but I guess I have too much of a conscience to do it. I would feel bad knowing that it would make my parents sad. And I wouldn't want them to feel that way because they've done a lot of things for me my whole life and have put up with me and my shit for 30 years. And please don't bash Oceania. That is my getaway or at least my dream vacation destination. I just need to do one of the most difficult things in life and that is to be happy.

There ya go, you just answered your own thread.

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 03:39 AM

Seriously....I agree with u. Major props to people who lose their limbs and stuff and dont commit suicide. I actually had a family friend who had multiple sclerosis and doctors told him he'd lose the ability to talk and walk in a year (he battled the disease for 2-3 years I believe). He decided to write a goodbye letter, took his desert eagle with him to a closed golf course at night and well...you know

Reck
05-19-2013, 04:15 AM
Seriously....I agree with u. Major props to people who lose their limbs and stuff and dont commit suicide. I actually had a family friend who had multiple sclerosis and doctors told him he'd lose the ability to talk and walk in a year (he battled the disease for 2-3 years I believe). He decided to write a goodbye letter, took his desert eagle with him to a closed golf course at night and well...you know

Damn I'm sorry to hear that. That's pretty sad.

I dont condone suicide and even look at it as an act of weakness in most cases but there are times when I feel sympathetic and totally understand the impulse to do that.

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 04:20 AM
Damn I'm sorry to hear that. That's pretty sad.

I dont condone suicide and even look at it as an act of weakness in most cases but there are times when I feel sympathetic and totally understand the impulse to do that.

It's ok, it was actually my cousins uncle, I wasn't close to him but it was very sad news that got me thinking and realized I'd do the same exact shit in his shoes. Doctors in essence told him his body would become his own tomb and he'd be paralyzed forever but his brain would function just as normally as ever. That pretty much warrants suicide to me, the sad part was the guy was really loaded and was enjoying his life.

AussieFanKurt
05-19-2013, 06:54 AM
Knew religion would be brought into this

The Reckoning
05-19-2013, 07:05 AM
all i know is amber is the color of my energy