PDA

View Full Version : boutons_deux is like Barry Blame Bush

BobaFett1
05-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Every time you debate a issue with Allan Combs of the board he always refers to Bush. He has no points to make that is valid.

boutons_deux
05-16-2013, 12:18 PM
The pile of shit that dubya, dickhead, Repug laid on USA will last a long time.

And the shit will be piled higher when the Repugs get the WH, Exec (they already have SC, and they continue to block anything federal judge who is not extreme right), as we see Repug states screwing their 99%, environment.

BobaFett1
05-16-2013, 12:22 PM
The pile of shit that dubya, dickhead, Repug laid on USA will last a long time.

And the shit will be piled higher when the Repugs get the WH, Exec (they already have SC, and they continue to block anything federal judge who is not extreme right), as we see Repug states screwing their 99%, environment.

Your Messiah had both houses for sometime and still could not get shit done. Crying leftist trying to make American Europe.:lol

boutons_deux
05-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Your Messiah had both houses for sometime and still could not get shit done. Crying leftist trying to make American Europe.:lol

You Lie

Blue Dog DINO Senate Dems + independents meant Barry/Dems could not overcome the artificial, unConstitutional 60 votes to override the reflexive, obstructionist Repug filibuster. Not surprising you're also so bad at recent history AND arithmetic.

George Gervin's Afro
05-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Every time you debate a issue with Allan Combs of the board he always refers to Bush. He has no points to make that is valid.

because you sisses sat by when boosh did the same thing and now all of a sudden are outraged...

jack sommerset
05-18-2013, 10:05 AM
My brother George, I will pray for you today. I will pray you let it go.

After Obama was re-elected I decided it was time to forgive him and give him another chance. I'm glad I did.

Take a few months off from spurstalk and learn to let things go, brother.

God bless you and your family.

George Gervin's Afro
05-18-2013, 02:07 PM
My brother George, I will pray for you today. I will pray you let it go.

After Obama was re-elected I decided it was time to forgive him and give him another chance. I'm glad I did.

Take a few months off from spurstalk and learn to let things go, brother.

God bless you and your family.

ron bless