PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: The Grizzlies are going to win the championship this year.

Asif Ali Zardari
05-16-2013, 06:15 PM
The Bears just defeated the defending West champions in convincing fashion.

They have been the most impressive team in the playoffs and they match-up perfectly with the Cheat. Miami's weakness is on the interior, Marc and Randolph are going to eat them on the inside. They have the defense to limit Bosh, Wade and their shooters, Lebron doesn't have the scoring ability of Kobe or Jordan to carry them against that defense.

As a Lakers fan, I have a soft spot for the Grizzlies. They were apart of the win-win trade that got us 2 championships, but it's even better to laugh at all the fans that thought it was a rigged trade and Memphis was ripped off:lmao. Where are those idiots now?

Spurs fans and Greg Popovich were the most vocal, it's going to be a pleasure watching them lose to the Grizzlies for the 2nd time in 3 years.

hater
05-16-2013, 06:16 PM
they beat a team that suffered a kevin ware injury. :rolleyes

they are good and might make the finals. But they ain't winning shit after that

benefactor
05-16-2013, 06:23 PM
Sup luva. You still bullying those blonde haired, stripe faced youngsters in the bedroom?

chunticakes
05-16-2013, 06:25 PM
sup lakaluva.

D12
05-16-2013, 06:26 PM
Asif bringing dem goods. Watching this team play inside reminds me of our golden days.

Go Bears :cheer

Asif Ali Zardari
05-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Asif bringing dem goods. Watching this team play inside reminds me of our golden days.

Go Bears :cheer

The best part of this is watching Spurs fan cry about a team that built their team on a fair trade that they deemed "rigged", using the same style of play that the Spurs used to win their championships:lmao. Before they were a soft jump shooting team.

Budkin
05-16-2013, 06:58 PM
http://www.elftown.com/stuff/narusasu8%20copy.jpg

Robz4000
05-16-2013, 07:08 PM
:lol Naruto-loving Paki

DMC
05-16-2013, 07:10 PM
I could see the Grizz taking it this year. They play a tough brand of basketball especially against teams who's stars are injured. So if Lebron goes down, and if the Grizz get past the Spurs like when Parker tweaks that ankle again or Duncan dislocates his back tatt, it could happen.

irishock
05-16-2013, 07:54 PM
everyone falling for it again... Zardari ain't Luva.

Monster1776
05-16-2013, 08:47 PM
The Bears just defeated the defending West champions in convincing fashion.

They have been the most impressive team in the playoffs and they match-up perfectly with the Cheat. Miami's weakness is on the interior, Marc and Randolph are going to eat them on the inside. They have the defense to limit Bosh, Wade and their shooters, Lebron doesn't have the scoring ability of Kobe or Jordan to carry them against that defense.

As a Lakers fan, I have a soft spot for the Grizzlies. They were apart of the win-win trade that got us 2 championships, but it's even better to laugh at all the fans that thought it was a rigged trade and Memphis was ripped off:lmao. Where are those idiots now?

Spurs fans and Greg Popovich were the most vocal, it's going to be a pleasure watching them lose to the Grizzlies for the 2nd time in 3 years.

It was a good series for them, but they're not going to beat Miami lol.

DPG21920
05-16-2013, 08:49 PM
It's threads like this that make me miss HH.

Latarian Milton
05-16-2013, 11:11 PM
spurs know how to handle them and even though it's gonna be a tough matchup, spurs will end up winning it more likely than not. and even if the spurs fell short to do so, the heat will flying-kick the fat asses w/o no mercy en rout to winning our championship #3

hooperflash
05-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Let's see, close wins against a hobbled Thunder team with Scott Brooks as their head coach. They played a a hobbled Clippers team with Del Negro as their head coach. :lol

Asif Ali Zardari
05-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Let's see, close wins against a hobbled Thunder team with Scott Brooks as their head coach. They played a a hobbled Clippers team with Del Negro as their head coach. :lol

Spurs faced the Lakers D-league affiliate and a Warriors team with a hobbled Curry and Lee.

Miami faced the Milwaukee Bucks and a depleted Bulls squad.

The Bears have had the most difficult path to the Finals.

hooperflash
05-17-2013, 01:51 AM
Spurs faced the Lakers D-league affiliate and a Warriors team with a hobbled Curry and Lee.

The Grizzlies (but I think I have SWAG by calling them ”The Bears” :down:) have had the most difficult path to the Finals.

I'm not buying it, hope my dudes execute well and win this series! :flag:

Mal
05-17-2013, 02:30 AM

It`s nothing unusual to face "better teams", when you are a 5th seed.

KaiRMD1
05-17-2013, 02:30 AM

The clippers? Really? And a brick shooting Thunder team? I highly doubt that. But hey, you're also a Laker fan claiming to be a born again Grizzlies fan suddenly