PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LOL Jim Buss I hope you're watching the Spurs organization right now

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 12:11 AM
:lol Spurs organization showing how loyalty to a championship formula pays off
:lol $100 million dollar roster filled with talentless has beens
:lol Passing on young blood for the last 3 years
:lol Assuming 40 year old Nash+Howard = Championship
:lol Thinking that you're Jerry Buss
:lol Hiring D'antoni

:(

td4mvp2k
05-17-2013, 12:12 AM
:tu

whitemamba
05-17-2013, 12:14 AM
MidnightPulp

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 12:15 AM
MidnightPulp

I'm not Midnightpulp...I'm a trend setter..I set trends

Bynumite
05-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Talk to me after the Grizzlies are done running a train on the TOSB crew tbh.

Latarian Milton
05-17-2013, 12:26 AM
spurs are a respectable franchise imho. it was a gamble to sit duncan on the bench, the team had better mobility w/o duncan but they nearly gave up some defensive rebounds. game or maybe the series would've lasted longer had the egg-head ref not called the foul on landry imho

midnightpulp
05-17-2013, 12:27 AM

:lol Having to wait a month and a half for the Spurs to lose after sweeping your sorry asses.
:lol The Lakers were supposed to be a "shoe in" for where the Spurs are now.
:lol Bandwagoning the Grizzlies.
:lol Biggest failure in NBA history.
:lol Bynumite.

NRHector
05-17-2013, 12:33 AM

This dumbass is still butthurt about the sweep n waiting for any team to beat the Spurs to talk shit

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 12:47 AM
This dumbass is still butthurt about the sweep n waiting for any team to beat the Spurs to talk shit

My point of posting this was stating the obvious, as a Laker fan, the organization has passed on young blood and talent for years for old washed up shit bags. IE giving away Ramon Sessions to pay Steve Nash to come to the Lakers. Why???

I always like the way the Spurs org goes after random talented guys and develops them like Leonard, etc. Lakers need to keep doing what they did during the championship years + look for random talent if they want to get back to winning.

racm
05-17-2013, 12:51 AM
My point of posting this was stating the obvious, as a Laker fan, the organization has passed on young blood and talent for years for old washed up shit bags. IE giving away Ramon Sessions to pay Steve Nash to come to the Lakers. Why???

I always like the way the Spurs org goes after random talented guys and develops them like Leonard, etc. Lakers need to keep doing what they did during the championship years + look for random talent if they want to get back to winning.

I know MWP was big in 2010 but imagine if the Lakers kept Ariza.

King Nupe
05-17-2013, 03:54 AM

...right because Dr Buss wasn't the one demanding Pringles. Idiot faggot.

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 03:59 AM
...right because Dr Buss wasn't the one demanding Pringles. Idiot faggot.

This post alone goes to show how little you know or understand about the Lakers right now. Every Laker fan sees now that it was a lie that Jerry Buss approved of the hiring of Pringles. Jerry was in his death bed at the time, the only thing he gave thumbs up is simply that Jim is the boss, what he says GOES.

There are many articles written about this now, the fact that Magic Johnson who was a partial owner and came out and said he does NOT endorse Jim Busses decisions pretty much confirms everything.

But no its ok lets go with your theory Nupe.

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 04:00 AM

Don't get me started bout that...Ariza's agent fucked the Lakers. It wasnt so much about keeping Ariza, the question was if you keep Ariza you have to let Odom and Shannon Brown go. The Lakers decided Odom+Brown+Artest is a MUCH smarter bet than Ariza. I have to agree with that decision.

DAF86
05-17-2013, 04:03 AM

:lol The biggest failure in sports history
:lol Spurs being where you think the Lakers would be
:lol midget winning 4 Golden Balls in a row
:lol Barca's championship
:lol Madrid
:lol Mou leaving
:lol Mou has figured Barca out
:lol me wishful thinking
:lol you

Reck
05-17-2013, 04:10 AM

NRHector is good peoples. He was talking about bynublowitinmyface, not you.

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 04:15 AM
NRHector (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10735) is good peoples. He was talking about bynublowitinmyface, not you.

I didn't mean to quote him when I posted that, I was just further explaining the downfall of this organization. As for King Lupe, he needs to simmer down now.

King Nupe
05-17-2013, 04:47 AM
This post alone goes to show how little you know or understand about the Lakers right now. Every Laker fan sees now that it was a lie that Jerry Buss approved of the hiring of Pringles. Jerry was in his death bed at the time, the only thing he gave thumbs up is simply that Jim is the boss, what he says GOES.

There are many articles written about this now, the fact that Magic Johnson who was a partial owner and came out and said he does NOT endorse Jim Busses decisions pretty much confirms everything.

But no its ok lets go with your theory Nupe.

Magic was a figurative owner for the last 4 years. He got NO salary and NO power. Also, even if Jim picked Pringles. How many bad Coaches did Jerry approve over the years? Del Harris who didnt want to play Kobe, RudyT that lasted 20 Games, Dunleavy cost us the 91 championship. MAGIC was a terrible coach and so was Kurt Rambis. You see my point yet? He only got two out of five right, and Phil was a no brainer with 6 rings. STOP pushing Steven A Smiths agenda...

King Nupe
05-17-2013, 04:52 AM

....Bevause the lakers goal is making the playoffs everything year like the spurs. The Spurs draft well because they Have to. We Draft/ trade for Franchise Superstars. It's a hit a miss formula that's resulted in
16 rings compared to the Spurs 4 only because of Duncan. They weren't winning nothing without him

Sportcamper
05-17-2013, 08:37 AM
YEA…The Buss family wakes up to a spectacular view of Newport Beach & thinks…
”If only I was looking at the River walk”…. :lol

whitemamba
05-17-2013, 08:38 AM
YEA…The Buss family wakes up to a spectacular view of Newport Beach & thinks…
”If only I was looking at the River walk”…. :lol

I dont think they live in Newport tbh..

Brazil
05-17-2013, 09:10 AM
Lakers should also take note of a coach / organization that have the balls to sit their franchise player in the fourth of a decisive game without creating any drama.
Tim is a great leader, one of the rare left to fully trust and respect his coach :tu

King Nupe
05-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Lakers should also take note of a coach / organization that have the balls to sit their franchise player in the fourth of a decisive game without creating any drama.
Tim is a great leader, one of the rare left to fully trust and respect his coach :tu

16>4

baseline bum
05-17-2013, 10:24 AM

That's not fair; I think Jim and Jerry would be about equally qualified to run the franchise right now.

Brazil
05-17-2013, 10:29 AM
16>4

:lol biggest failure of all time
:lol 100M roster
:lol Howard schooled by grand pa Duncan
:lol stucked with a shitty roster

Quadzilla99
05-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Lol @ counting the Minneapolis rings. Yeah, I was real devastated when they pulled out those big victories over the Syracuse Nats in some high school gymnasium a thousand years ago.

td4mvp2k
05-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Lol @ counting the Minneapolis rings. Yeah, I was real devastated when they pulled out those big victories over the Syracuse Nats in some high school gymnasium a thousand years ago.

:lol

spurraider21
05-17-2013, 10:55 AM

I always like Farmar as a bench player. They also got rid of energy guys like Shannon Brown and Vujacic who was pretty valuable to them for a couple of years. I remember when they started calling Sasha "the machine." :lol

baseline bum
05-17-2013, 10:59 AM

LOL counting titles from Minneapolis in games with scores of 19 to 18. LOL Kawhi Leonard on a good night being able to beat your championship team alone.

KaiRMD1
05-17-2013, 11:00 AM
16>4

:lol Living in the past
:lol Afraid to look past 2010
:lol Out of touch
:lol Thinking Kobe still has it
:lol Not realizing that Pringles is your coach
:lol Helping the Spurs in more ways than one
:lol Making everybody realize that the Lakers don't know how to make a super team
:lol Malone, Payton & Shaq > D-Ho, Pau, Nash, Metta but both still can't win shit
:lol Swept?
:lol More like raped
:lol Kobe getting more cheers on crutches than the entire team on the court

bdictjames
05-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Where is Trevor Ariza these days anyways?

td4mvp2k
05-17-2013, 01:13 PM

think he's wit da gay birds n da unibrow

ElNono
05-17-2013, 02:24 PM

voS4Wuj_am8

Thebesteva
05-26-2013, 05:11 AM
lol bump...faggot Buss

Reck
05-26-2013, 05:12 AM
lol bump...faggot Buss

Where you been son? You missed all the fun tonight.

Thebesteva
05-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Where you been son? You missed all the fun tonight.

Busy weekend, lots of plans. Cousins birthday at a nightclub here in LA last night. Saw the highlights of the game

Michael Jordan.
08-11-2013, 06:30 PM

:lol Kissing spurfan ass

Michael Jordan.
08-11-2013, 06:58 PM

What a surprise. Wrong again.

Thebesteva
08-11-2013, 07:39 PM
:lol Kissing spurfan ass

Just keeping it real, Spurs org is the best small market team of all time. The fans on the other hand .....