PDA

View Full Version : Why do Spurs fans get so butthurt at Pats-Spurs comparisons?

Durant82
05-17-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm guessing it's either -

a) The CHEATriots are cheaters, the Spurs aren't!!!!! btw faking injuries to improve tanking ability isn't cheating!

b) The CHEATriots lost Super Bowls, the Spurs didn't lose in the Finals! Getting swept by the Suns or losing to an 8 seed is irrelevant!

or

c) i'm irrationally butthurt about the Patriots same consistent level of success and their similar asshole head coach.

SupremeGuy
05-17-2013, 01:36 PM
It seems like you're the one upset about something. Do you want to talk about it?

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 03:53 PM
:lol CLEAR Thunderefs/Patsies bandwagoner

I actually think the best NFL comparison for the Spurs is the Ravens, tbh.... smart front office, great drafting, and an identity that until recently was based on tough defense.... both have been consistently successful, both have won multiple titles without repeating, and both are still yearly contenders despite always being written off as "too old" by the media....

spurraider21
05-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Why couldn't my Raiders be like my Spurs :cry

besides color scheme

SupremeGuy
05-17-2013, 08:00 PM
:lol CLEAR Thunderefs/Patsies bandwagoner

I actually think the best NFL comparison for the Spurs is the Ravens, tbh.... smart front office, great drafting, and an identity that until recently was based on tough defense.... both have been consistently successful, both have won multiple titles without repeating, and both are still yearly contenders despite always being written off as "too old" by the media....Also, kind of like the Steelers.