PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Mission Accomplished

ElNono
05-17-2013, 12:22 AM
When this season started most knowledgeable NBA fans had this Spurs team ceiling as the WCF... by reaching that stage, the Spurs have met expectations and by any measure had a very successful season.

What comes from here on out is simply gravy. I want to thank the Spurs players for never quitting despite having to deal with multiple injuries throughout the season, and always putting up a fight.

Being a small market team with a limited budget and going back to back top four in the NBA is no small feat. Hopefully it serves as inspiration to some other teams that quit while the games are still on the line...

All that said, we're now playing with house money, so let's fight Memphis and see what happens.

:flag: Go Spurs Go :flag:

racm
05-17-2013, 12:26 AM
I think the Spurs stand a better chance against Memphis this time around, but any more playoff games is gravy, yeah. :flag:

NRHector
05-17-2013, 12:26 AM
Nono with a big F U to the lakers org n fandom :lol

Reck
05-17-2013, 12:28 AM
Well said.

I had the Spurs ceiling at second round. I believe that would have happened had they held on to the first seed.

I supposed we should thank the Thunder for making it their mission to get the first seed instead. :lol

If Spurs win the next series then great but if they lose it to Memphis I wont be mad for long.

KaiRMD1
05-17-2013, 12:36 AM
Yeah, everything now is pretty much gravy, if we win then hell yeah and on top of that, Spurs got home court advantage in the WCF, pretty bad ass, huh?

Jacob1983
05-17-2013, 12:37 AM
Didn't the Spurs have HCA in the WCF last year?

benefactor
05-17-2013, 12:38 AM
:tu

Latarian Milton
05-17-2013, 12:39 AM
agree. anything spurs are gonna achieve will be bonus for them tbh

jeebus
05-17-2013, 01:01 AM
Spurs definitely are in a better position than they were 2 years ago. Dick Jefferson is in GS, fucking up their salary cap. Bonner is non existant. Splitter is actually playing. Blair is a scrub. Green and Kawhi are playing good. Bane is making people quit with his D. Should be a good series to be honest with all of you.

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2013, 01:03 AM
this is a better team then in 2011, but the ignorant coach is still the same wanker