PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lol Lakersground: Part 3

midnightpulp
05-17-2013, 12:38 AM
More saltiness tonight than a fully stocked Morton's warehouse.

God (bleep) dammit. I really hate San Antonio.

6ft for gsw compared to the 17 sas got...this is (bleep) bull (bleep). Clearly the refs are in it for San Antonio to come out this series. Honestly refs should be paid by accuracy rather than salary. (bleep) San Antonio

Bull (bleep). Series. Spurs got super lucky this series after that give away in game 1 and 3

Figures The Gnome is involved in a poorly officiated game. Why is this ass clown ruining the NBA playoffs every Spring?

I hope Adam Silver has the balls to clean this mess up when he replaces Lucifer.

Griz over the *purs in 5.

Now I have to listen to another two (bleep) weeks of how classy the Spurs are for 50 millionth (bleep) time.

I like Memphis in this series very much. The only chance the *purs will have is heavily manipulated BS games like the Tony Brothers debacle in Game 1 vs the Warriors.

If it is called straight up? They have no chance vs. Memphis.

(bleep) this (bleep).

Go Grizz.

I swear to jesus, the moment I don't have to hear some mention about how classy the Spurs are can't come soon enough.

Are any of the spurs players going to be called at some point for grabbing curry's arm when he is getting by them?

Sweet, two hours of Tim Duncan whining, Gino flopping and one sided officiating for the Spurs.

NBA Basketball.

jeebus
05-17-2013, 12:43 AM
what a life for those folks. wake up, go to work/school/mom's basement and post about how much you :cry hate the Spurms :cry

Reck
05-17-2013, 12:43 AM
:lmao

Their tears are tasty.

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Why the fuck are Laker fans Spur haters all of a sudden? I always hated the Spurs cuz they beat the Lakers but why be so passionate about it now? But I must admit, I do like the Memphis Lakers

NRHector
05-17-2013, 12:46 AM

Their tears are tasty.

:lol

Latarian Milton
05-17-2013, 12:49 AM
lakers fans are kicking themselves for not robbing memphis bad enough in 08. should've taken away everything from memphis. the gasol trade looks justified now but from a laker fan's perspective, the lakers got robbed

Reck
05-17-2013, 12:49 AM
Why the fuck are Laker fans Spur haters all of a sudden? I always hated the Spurs cuz they beat the Lakers but why be so passionate about it now? But I must admit, I do like the Memphis Lakers

It should be the other way around tbh..

Its sad when you have the edge against the Spurs and still cry high heaven when Spurs do something good for themselves. Pretty sad existence.

Props to you for not being a mega douchebag like most lakerfans are.

DMC
05-17-2013, 12:52 AM
Fuck LG. The Lakers should not be mentioned after they got swept. Let's talk about the Grizz.

Clipper Nation
Lakerfan crying about refs never fails to crack me up, tbh.... especially since they still swear up and down that 2002 was totally fair and not the most blatant rigjob in sports history :lol

lefty
Laker fans bitching about officiating ?

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 12:53 AM
It should be the other way around tbh..

Its sad when you have the edge against the Spurs and still cry high heaven when Spurs do something good for themselves. Pretty sad existence.

Props to you for not being a mega douchebag like most lakerfans are.

Thanks man...now if we can only get Whitemamba to fully convert to non douchebag. He has his moments tho

ThePop
05-17-2013, 12:53 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3ufwy4.jpg

Arcadian
05-17-2013, 12:55 AM
:lol fuckin' faggots

Reck
05-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Thanks man...now if we can only get Whitemamba to fully convert to non douchebag. He has his moments tho

I just bumped one of his brilliant threads. :lol

BoricuaCJA
05-17-2013, 12:58 AM
http://www.notcoming.com/animation/images/southpark_tearlick.gif

lefty
05-17-2013, 12:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QJ2lD2i.gif

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2013, 12:59 AM
dunno why they mad when they got 2 rings out of that trade

what do they want? nba ring gift wrap every fkn season? theres a reason why the NBA is a total joke

ezau
05-17-2013, 01:02 AM
Bitches haha

TimmehC
05-17-2013, 01:13 AM
:lol Lakerfans trying to use the "Joey Crawford helped the Spurs" argument.

Reck
05-17-2013, 01:16 AM

Which would be very ironic.

Mal
05-17-2013, 01:27 AM

InRareForm
05-17-2013, 01:37 AM
clowns

KaiRMD1
05-17-2013, 01:51 AM

Isn't that an oxymoron?

LkrFan
05-17-2013, 01:52 AM
mid happy as fuck tonight. :lol

DAF86
05-17-2013, 01:58 AM
mid happy as fuck tonight. :lol

And you're not. :lol

DAF86
05-17-2013, 02:01 AM
But seriously now, why would the fan base of the biggest franchise in proffessional basketball be so butthurt about a small market team? I feel kid of flattered, tbh. :lol

KaiRMD1
05-17-2013, 02:28 AM
But seriously now, why would the fan base of the biggest franchise in proffessional basketball be so butthurt about a small market team? I feel kid of flattered, tbh. :lol

We raped them for four straight games and did it harder and faster on their home court.

KL2
05-17-2013, 02:44 AM
We should all sign up and talk about how classy the Spurs are.

hooperflash
05-17-2013, 03:21 AM
Whining so much about every possible thing looks ready bad on an individual... grow up L.A. ”fans” .

LkrFan
05-17-2013, 03:24 AM
And you're not. :lol

unforeseen
05-17-2013, 03:25 AM
I hope each one of them commits suicide if the Spurs win it all.

lefty
05-17-2013, 03:32 AM
I hope each one of them commits suicide if the Spurs win it all.
lol no

Who will we make fun of ?

capek
05-17-2013, 03:59 AM
lol no

There corpses of course :tu

In the same way we currently make fun of Dr Buss's

Brazil
05-17-2013, 12:15 PM
but but I thought lakers fans favorite argument was that the spurs are such an insignificant franchise and nobody gives a shit

baseline bum
05-17-2013, 12:50 PM
lol no

We still make fun of Jerry, don't we? Wonder if he was buried with that dead cat he had glued to the top of his head?

hater
05-17-2013, 02:27 PM
:lol fuck these maggots lakerfans

keep squirming bitches

Asif Ali Zardari
05-17-2013, 03:43 PM
:lmao Spurs fans still obsessed with us. Talk about franchise ownage.

lefty
05-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Its the other way around; Lakerground obsessed with us :lmao

Splits
05-17-2013, 04:02 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Irony_dceaa2_2659870.jpg

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Alright whose the troll on LG?

LAKERSCMXCIX
Franchise Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_4.gif
http://i.imgur.com/I5e1y.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5319269#5319269)Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:31 am Post subject: OFFICIAL: Laker fans rooting for the MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

My level of patience waiting for the spurs to get eliminated is wearing thin. I am now rooting for the grizzly bears to win. Yes that's right allen and prince 2 well known bench players that came up big in there victories against us years back are being supported by this laker fan to do it again.

If anyone cares... The immature side and the my personal haterade continues below in a ranting grammatically error fashion. Fml http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_sad.gif http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Can someone please drive a knife straight into the heart of the San Antonio spurs. I just want this team to suffer roll over And die. I am so peeved with the favorable calls sa gets that I will root for two grizzlies who both got rings over Los Angeles to come out as victorious.

I hope Memphis goes Jodi arias on the spurs and closes there window of opportunity on them. Nothing would make more happy than seeing that dejected look on Tim Duncan face as they lose another playoff series.

If they can't do it I'm rooting for Miami. Yea. That's right. I would rather have Lebron win than the (bleep) spurs

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 09:55 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=161269

baseline bum
05-17-2013, 10:26 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Irony_dceaa2_2659870.jpg

You gotta upload these images somewhere else; a lot of the stuff you have been linking gets the "Please go to funnyjunk to view this image" placeholder.

Thebesteva
05-17-2013, 10:38 PM
You gotta upload these images somewhere else; a lot of the stuff you have been linking gets the "Please go to funnyjunk to view this image" placeholder.

Yeah I thought Split was just trolling us, every fuckin thread has an image posted by him that doesnt work

Bynumite
05-17-2013, 10:52 PM
what a life for those folks. wake up, go to work/school/mom's basement and post about how much you :cry hate the Spurms :cry

Did you really just post that when spurfan does nothing but wish injury on Laker players, quote LG members, start Kobe threads and hate on everything purple and gold 24/7 :lol

You guys have no room to talk tbh.

Splits
05-18-2013, 12:44 PM

God dammit :facepalm They show up fine on my machine, but yeah just checked on my iPad and.... :fail

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 05:06 PM
EPIC thread is EPIC (Spurs related)

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=161087&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=0

jeebus
05-19-2013, 06:09 PM
God dammit :facepalm They show up fine on my machine, but yeah just checked on my iPad and.... :fail

use imgur to host all your images tbh. takes like 5 seconds

ElNono
05-19-2013, 06:16 PM
use imgur to host all your images tbh. takes like 5 seconds

or tinypic.com

jeebus
05-19-2013, 06:19 PM
or tinypic.com

elnono dropping truth bombs on jeebus

ElNono
05-19-2013, 06:21 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4461997/gameday-bucket-go-boom-o.gif

jeebus
05-19-2013, 06:31 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4461997/gameday-bucket-go-boom-o.gif

you ate the bones?

Reck
05-19-2013, 06:40 PM
or tinypic.com

Yeah except you have to put some captcha bullshit over there.

I rarely use tinypic because I have to waste like 5 second waiting for the words to come up then waste another 10 seconds writing some bullshit sponsors.

I just use Photobucket nowadays.

Spurs9
05-19-2013, 09:33 PM
EPIC thread is EPIC (Spurs related)

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=161087&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=0

When I use the term "hapless" it is to point out that the Spurs have turned into the Sac Kings of the "bling bling era" The Kings were legitimately tough, but they were never going to win the gold. This is a certainty with the Spurs of today. They will never ever again do anything more than be impressive during the regular season with Dunc, Parker, and Gino, as the core...

The comparison I'm making is that if the Lakers continue with the same trio at the core that we had this past season, the Lakers will also fall to the likes of Memphis, OKC, ect., is what I'm saying... What is the point if you aren't assembled to win it all?

:lmao :lmao

midnightpulp
05-22-2013, 02:06 AM
All right, guys, enough cynicism from me about faggot Argies and choking Frenchmen tonight, let's get back to the things that unite us.

If I was 900 feet tall, I'd tear off the roof of the ATT Center and take a huge dump on that team and their fans.

Drown them and the refs in this game in my feces.

Naturally Jeffs thumbs the post up.

If I was 900 feet tall, I'd tear off the roof of the ATT Center and take a huge dump on that team and their fans.

Drown them and the refs in this game in my feces.

:thumbsup:

They'll get destroyed by the Heat.

I thought they were going to get destroyed by Golden State. The Spurs keep exceeding my expectations in every round of these playoffs.

They are just getting lucky

Exactly. Griz were screwed by numerous bogus calls, it is way past ridiculous at this point.

They'll get destroyed by the Heat.

I thought they were going to get destroyed by Golden State. The Spurs keep exceeding my expectations in every round of these playoffs.

They seem to be getting stronger and in stride.

Were they in stride when they blew an 18 point lead in the final 14 minutes of the game? They're simply playing an anemic offense that is struggling even more than usual against the Spurs' D. They've also shot pretty well the first two games. Both things can change in a heartbeat.

This sucks. If Randolph can't get it together than sas are going to the (bleep) finals. What a (bleep) nba season :verysad:

Lots of Spurs fans at LG. Didnt hear so much complaining about the refs when the calls went to the Spurs in the first game.

(bleep) the spurs. (bleep). if it's heat vs spurs, voting for heat. can't have spurs/tim win 5

capek
05-22-2013, 02:17 AM

Says lakerfan faggot on a Spurs forum

DAF86
05-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Best part of Indiana's horrible defense down the stretch. http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=161392

Check out this gem:

Man. I am going to hate the reaction to this. Not the play or the player, or the team. Just the reaction and the media.

And before everyone talks about how amazing lebron is, let's all remember that it was a layup, a fairly easy one. I don't say that to diminish lbj's performance or the strategy or anything like that. I'm just saying it before the hype hits town. it was an easy layup, he is still relatively unskilled for the amount of hype he gets. If it were anything other than an easy layup, he most likely would have missed.

And I'm not saying a difficult three is better than a layup, because people like to bring that up as if both options are always equally avaiable, but lebron is so smart and efficient he takes the layup rather than the three like kobe.

ugh. I almost wish he had hit a three with a hand in his face so I wouldn't have to pre-defend myself.

irishock
05-22-2013, 11:42 PM
^ decent take tbh

midnightpulp
05-22-2013, 11:43 PM
Best part of Indiana's horrible defense down the stretch. http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=161392

Check out this gem:

Farm team loses a heartbreaker and Lebron, who is Kobefan's biggest enemy, makes a game winning layup.

Safe to say they're having a bad week over there.

DAF86
05-22-2013, 11:47 PM
^ decent take tbh

Which part was better? The part where he takes credit away from Lebron for making a lay-up and then proceeds to give him credit for going for the lay-up or the part where he says that Lebron "is still relatively unskilled for the amount of hype he gets"?

irishock
05-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Which part was better? The part where he takes credit away from Lebron for making a lay-up and then proceeds to give him credit for going for the lay-up or the part where he says that Lebron "is still relatively unskilled for the amount of hype he gets"?

but lebron is so smart and efficient he takes the layup rather than the three like kobe.

had a subtle shot at kobe tbh

Plus it's true LBJ isn't as skilled given the MJ-esque hype he gets. He's just physically dominant. The guy's footwork can't compare to MJ, Kobe or Duncan's.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 12:03 AM
but lebron is so smart and efficient he takes the layup rather than the three like kobe.

had a subtle shot at kobe tbh

Yeah, after saying he made "just a lay-up". If you're going to give him props, give him props don't come with this weak backhanded compliment.

Plus it's true LBJ isn't as skilled given the MJ-esque hype he gets. He's just physically dominant. The guy's footwork can't compare to MJ, Kobe or Duncan's.

So? That's just one aspect of the game. MJ's passing skills can't compare to Lebron's. Lebron has lived up to every bit of of hype he has got since he entered the league, tbh.

SanDiegoSpursFan
05-23-2013, 12:05 AM
Laker fans are really silly. You'll never see them mention any advanced stats over there. Most still believe Prime Kobe > Prime LeBron, and that LeBron wasn't better than Kobe until 2011.

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Yeah, after saying he made "just a lay-up". If you're going to give him props, give him props don't come with this weak backhanded compliment.

So? That's just one aspect of the game. MJ's passing skills can't compare to Lebron's. Lebron has lived up to every bit of of hype he has got since he entered the league, tbh.

WTF???? This guy dubbed himself as "The Chosen One" and "The King" and it took forever for his reign to start. Magic won his first ring his rookie year, Kobe in his 4th year, Jordan in his 7th (which was considered very late at the time), Bird 2nd year. As for Lebron, it took 10 years + he had to do one of the most controversial moves in NBA history to contend for a title.

Also, most of you have a hard on because at the moment he's the shit. But you have to see how everything plays out. What if he ends up with 2 rings? I'm sorry, you can't judge a player during his reign. In 2010, just about every rapper, athlete, etc was dubbing Kobe on the same level as Jordan. All of a sudden, 3 bad seasons later every1 is back to saying he's not even close.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 12:11 AM
WTF???? This guy dubbed himself as "The Chosen One" and "The King" and it took forever for his reign to start. Magic won his first ring his rookie year, Kobe in his 4th year, Jordan in his 7th (which was considered very late at the time), Bird 2nd year. As for Lebron, it took 10 years + he had to do one of the most controversial moves in NBA history to contend for a title.

Yeah, 'cause Kobe and Magic played on stacked teams since the very beggining, the best Lebron could get on his Cleveland years was Zydrunas fucking Ilgauskas. He made the NBA finals with Bobbie Gibson and Drew Gooden as starters. :lol

Also, most of you have a hard on because at the moment he's the shit. But you have to see how everything plays out. What if he ends up with 2 rings? I'm sorry, you can't judge a player during his reign. In 2010, just about every rapper, athlete, etc was dubbing Kobe on the same level as Jordan. All of a sudden, 3 bad seasons later every1 is back to saying he's not even close.

Only retarded Kobe fans could think Bryant was at the same level as Jordan at any point of his career.

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 12:17 AM
Yeah, 'cause Kobe and Magic played on stacked teams since the very beggining, the best Lebron could get on his Cleveland years was Zydrunas fucking Ilgauskas. He made the NBA finals with Bobbie Gibson and Drew Gooden as starters. :lol

Only retarded Kobe fans could think Bryant was at the same level as Jordan at any point of his career.

Ok, then we'll see how many he wins when all is said and done. Also, I agree. Kobe is not on the same level as Jordan, but he isn't way below him either. He is the best player SINCE Jordan, and perhaps Lebron will surpass Kobe but I don't think so. I def don't see Lebron ever getting close to MJ as well.

The thing is, when you're the first to do it, and also he never lost in the finals, its gonna be super hard to surpass MJ.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 12:22 AM
Ok, then we'll see how many he wins when all is said and done. Also, I agree. Kobe is not on the same level as Jordan, but he isn't way below him either. He is the best player SINCE Jordan, and perhaps Lebron will surpass Kobe but I don't think so. I def don't see Lebron ever getting close to MJ as well.

Kobe isn't the best since Jordan. In their primes:

1-Shaq
2.Lebron
3-Duncan
4-Kobe

The thing is, when you're the first to do it, and also he never lost in the finals, its gonna be super hard to surpass MJ.

That retarded "never lost in the finals" argument again. :lol

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 12:26 AM
Kobe isn't the best since Jordan. In their primes:

1-Shaq
2.Lebron
3-Duncan
4-Kobe

That retarded "never lost in the finals" argument again. :lol

If you went out and asked 100 basketball analysts, hall of famers, and fans they would tell you Kobe is higher rated than Shaq and Duncan. It doesn't matter what ur isolated opinion is as a Spurs fan. 5 beats 4, always will beat 4.

How is the he never lost in the finals thing retarded? Even as a Kobe fan, thats the one big knock, he lost twice in the finals.

lefty
05-23-2013, 12:28 AM
Ok, then we'll see how many he wins when all is said and done. Also, I agree. Kobe is not on the same level as Jordan, but he isn't way below him either. He is the best player SINCE Jordan .

What

irishock
05-23-2013, 12:29 AM
MJ's passing skills can't compare to Lebron's..

Wrong. LeBron simply has better court vision than MJ, but MJ's passing skills can definitely compare to LeBron's.

Except for maybe long range shooting, there ain't a facet of the game in which MJ isn't better than LeBron in.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 12:35 AM
If you went out and asked 100 basketball analysts, hall of famers, and fans they would tell you Kobe is higher rated than Shaq and Duncan.

If you have all of those guys in their primes (Shaq, TD, Kobe, Lebron), who do you take to build your team?

It doesn't matter what ur isolated opinion is as a Spurs fan. 5 beats 4, always will beat 4.

Yeah and two regular season MVP's always beat one and 3 finals MVP's always beat 2.

How is the he never lost in the finals thing retarded? Even as a Kobe fan, thats the one big knock, he lost twice in the finals.

Pretty simple, 'cause losing in the NBA finals > losing before that. If Lebron wins 6 rings as the best player on his team he will have a very good case in the comparisson with Jordan 'cause 6 championships and 2 NBA finals > 6 championships and 0 NBA finals.

And before you ask: No, if Kobe wins 6 he doesn't equals Jordan 'cause Kobe wasn't the best player of his team in 3 of his 5 championships.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 12:38 AM
Wrong. LeBron simply has better court vision than MJ, but MJ's passing skills can definitely compare to LeBron's.

Except for maybe long range shooting, there ain't a facet of the game in which MJ isn't better than LeBron in.

Ok, so now court vision isn't part of passing skills. :lol

There are many things I can think of that Lebron does better than MJ, tbh. Like passing, rebounding, shooting 3's, blocking shots and maybe even defending.

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 12:40 AM
If you have all of those guys in their primes (Shaq, TD, Kobe, Lebron), who do you take to build your team?

Yeah and two regular season MVP's always beat one and 3 finals MVP's always beat 2.

Pretty simple, 'cause losing in the NBA finals > losing before that. If Lebron wins 6 rings as the best player on his team he will have a very good case in the comparisson with Jordan 'cause 6 championships and 2 NBA finals > 6 championships and 0 NBA finals.

And before you ask: No, if Kobe wins 6 he doesn't equals Jordan 'cause Kobe wasn't the best player of his team in 3 of his 5 championships.

Again, this is your opinion. I'm only speaking about what history will remember, and I guarantee you no one will remember Duncan or Shaq surpassing Kobe. But go ahead and write a 5 page paper about it.

ezau
05-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Kobe is the greatest guard since Jordan by a wide margin. I think he was also the best player in the league from 2008-2010. That's about it really.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 12:44 AM
Again, this is your opinion. I'm only speaking about what history will remember, and I guarantee you no one will remember Duncan or Shaq surpassing Kobe.

Not true, me and a lot of knowledgeable fans and analysts will remember Duncan and Shaq as better players than Kobe. Those individual awards will be there in the history books for eternity, tbh.

But go ahead and write a 5 page paper about it.

Why would I do that?

irishock
05-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Ok, so now court vision isn't part of passing skills. :lol

There are many things I can think of that Lebron does better than MJ, tbh. Like passing, rebounding, shooting 3's, blocking shots and maybe even defending.

Ever played a real basketball game? Just because you have the best sight advantage doesn't make you the best passer. MJ didn't have LeBron's court vision, but the guy was exceptionally skilled at finding open teammates. It was as if he was watching the game from the balcony.

-Blocking shots is part of D and LeBron simply isn't better at that than lockdown mode MJ. Nuff said. LeBron's only real advantage is rebounding.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 01:01 AM
Ever played a real basketball game? Just because you have the best sight advantage doesn't make you a better passer.

If you can take advantage of that vision and make the passes yes, yes it does. How is this even an argument? Shit. :lol

-Blocking shots is part of D and LeBron simply isn't better at that than lockdown mode MJ. Nuff said. LeBron's only real advantage is rebounding.

They're pretty much equal in terms of block shots, tbh. Both average 0.8 per game on their respective careers and as you said Lebron has the advantage on rebounding ANDDD MJ couldn't defend all 5 positions like Lebron does. So yeah, I think I will give Lebron the edge on defense.

TDMVPDPOY
05-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Kobe is the greatest guard since Jordan by a wide margin. I think he was also the best player in the league from 2008-2010. That's about it really.

overrated as hell for his career, his nothing more than a chuck volume scorer like iverson just with silverware, kobe is nothing special, just ask that white chick

irishock
05-23-2013, 01:06 AM
If you can take advantage of that vision and make the passes yes, yes it does. How is this even an argument? Shit. :lol

They're pretty much equal in terms of block shots, tbh. Both average 0.8 per game on their respective careers and as you said Lebron has the advantage on rebounding ANDDD MJ couldn't defend all 5 positions like Lebron does. So yeah, I think I will give Lebron the edge on defense.

:lol buying into the ESPN nonsense argument "LeBron can guard all 5 positions!!!"
:lol clearly never watched Jordan play D
:lol LeBron letting Hedo Turkoglu, Paul Pierce go ham on his Cavs
:lol court vision puts LeBron over MJ in passing skills, may as well do Garnett>MJ, Duncan>MJ, hell even Turkoglu>MJ

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Not true, me and a lot of knowledgeable fans and analysts will remember Duncan and Shaq as better players than Kobe. Those individual awards will be there in the history books for eternity, tbh.

Why would I do that?

I'm just fucking with u man I can't stand Kobe, look at how riled up ur getting over Duncan tho. That nigga dont give a fuck about u or ur bills

DAF86
05-23-2013, 01:14 AM
I'm just fucking with u man I can't stand Kobe, look at how riled up ur getting over Duncan tho. That nigga dont give a fuck about u or ur bills

?

Yeah, I get so riled up that I rank Shaq and Lebron ahead of him in terms of primes. :lol

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 01:15 AM
?

Yeah, I get so riled up that I rank Shaq and Lebron ahead of him in terms of primes. :lol

Look man I'm not gonna lie to u I dont even watch basketball, I just come here to get a rise out of people. Also, very few people like talking to me in real life, so I enjoy it here.

I could be a friend to you

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130412072434/stephenking/images/d/da/Large_shawshank_redemption_blu-ray6.jpg

DAF86
05-23-2013, 01:20 AM
:lol buying into the ESPN nonsense argument "LeBron can guard all 5 positions!!!"
:lol clearly never watched Jordan play D
:lol LeBron letting Hedo Turkoglu, Paul Pierce go ham on his Cavs
:lol court vision puts LeBron over MJ in passing skills, may as well do Garnett>MJ, Duncan>MJ, hell even Turkoglu>MJ

-I've seen him defend all 5 positions with my own eyes and with success, tbh. He may not be able to guard a Shaq or a Duncan on their primes but he can stay with any average Center on the league, that's a great luxury to have 'cause you can exploit matchups on the other end without getting burn at your own end.
-Yes, I have.
-Jordan letting Isiah, Dumars go ham on his Bulls :rolleyes
-If MJ doesn't have the court vision that Lebron has nor the assists stats that Lebron has what exactly is that makes Jordan the better passer? :lol

DAF86
05-23-2013, 01:22 AM
Look man I'm not gonna lie to u I dont even watch basketball, I just come here to get a rise out of people. Also, very few people like talking to me in real life, so I enjoy it here.

I could be a friend to you

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130412072434/stephenking/images/d/da/Large_shawshank_redemption_blu-ray6.jpg

Sure man, wait I'm gonna send you a friendship request.

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 01:25 AM
Sure man, wait I'm gonna send you a friendship request.

Waiting :-D

DAF86
05-23-2013, 01:26 AM
I already did, tbh. Look it up maybe I fucked up.

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 01:27 AM
I already did, tbh. Look it up maybe I fucked up.

Good...btw whats the point of a friends list on Spurstalk?

irishock
05-23-2013, 01:28 AM
-I've seen it defend all 5 positions with my own eyes and with success, tbh. He may not be able to guard a Shaq or a Duncan on their primes but he can stay with any average Center on the league, that's a great luxury to have 'cause you can exploit matchups on the other end without getting burn at your own end.
-Yes, I have.
-Jordan letting Isiah, Dumars go ham on his Bulls :rolleyes
-If MJ doesn't have the court vision that Lebron has nor the assists stats that Lebron has what exactly is that makes Jordan the better passer? :lol

Average center in the league today = bottom dweller in the 90's. And show me a vid of LeBron actually guarding a big man and shutting him down. I've never seen it.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Good...btw whats the point of a friends list on Spurstalk?

I don't know. I had never sent one before, you should feel very flattered, tbh.

Thebesteva
05-23-2013, 01:31 AM
I don't know. I had never sent one before, you should feel very flattered, tbh.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_louzplh2UZ1qd9x6to1_500.gif

DAF86
05-23-2013, 01:32 AM
Average center in the league today = bottom dweller in the 90's. And show me a vid of LeBron actually guarding a big man and shutting him down. I've never seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3O94yv4vc

DAF86
05-23-2013, 01:33 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_louzplh2UZ1qd9x6to1_500.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8ttxzoYXa1qa0hmn.gif

Reck
05-25-2013, 11:52 PM
Peanutz
Starting Rotation
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_2.gif

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5332192#5332192)Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:19 pm Post subject:

Pacers would beat the Spurs in 6 games.

Spurs have no answer for Hibbert/West and Paul George.

Reck
05-25-2013, 11:52 PM
They're so desperate. :lol

ezau
05-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Laker fans can't take it anymore LOL

100%duncan
05-25-2013, 11:57 PM

TE
05-25-2013, 11:58 PM
LAKERSCMXCIX is one bitter nigggerfaggot tbh

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2013, 12:02 AM
you ate the bones?

you

you............................

you

you......................ARE the bones

TDMVPDPOY
05-26-2013, 12:03 AM
duncan will soon have 5 rings

kobe cripple walking **** 1 ring (dont count the shaq 3rings, i will give you 2 during gasols reign, 50/50 divorce assets to ****** wife)

lol cripple still trying to be relevant

Splits
05-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Who is the greatest Laker player in franchise history? (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027******=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)
Goto page 1, 2 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=25), 3 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=50) ... 10 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=225), 11 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=250), 12 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=275) Next (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=25)

Who is the greatest Laker player in franchise history?

Kareem

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/vote_lcap.gif
http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/voting_bar.gif
http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/vote_rcap.gif

3%
[ 9 ]

Magic

30%
[ 87 ]

Kobe

55%
[ 158 ]

West

3%
[ 11 ]

Chamberlain

1%
[ 3 ]

Too close to call

5%
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 285

AaronY
05-27-2013, 02:33 PM
duncan will soon have 5 rings

What did Lebron tear?..I've been refreshing ESPN but I can't find out what it is

The Reckoning
05-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Who is the greatest Laker player in franchise history? (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027******=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)
Goto page 1, 2 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=25), 3 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=50) ... 10 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=225), 11 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=250), 12 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=275) Next (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158027&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=25)

Kareem

3%
[ 9 ]

Magic

30%
[ 87 ]

Kobe

55%
[ 158 ]

West

3%
[ 11 ]

Chamberlain

1%
[ 3 ]

Too close to call

5%
[ 17 ]

:lol this is rich

lefty
05-27-2013, 04:00 PM

Kareem

3%
[ 9 ]

Magic

30%
[ 87 ]

Kobe

55%
[ 158 ]

West

3%
[ 11 ]

Chamberlain

1%
[ 3 ]

Too close to call

5%
[ 17 ]

Worst

Lakers

Fans

Ever

Thebesteva
05-27-2013, 04:44 PM
This is proof none of these people really watched Magic play. I was too young to watch every Magic game, but I have seen quite a bit and when I talk to the old time fans they laugh at the comparison. Magic had to stop winning after HIV, the guy was set to win another 1-2.

Also his teammates absolutely loved playing with him, he made his teammates much better. I cant recall a single player in Laker history that liked playing with Kobe.

lefty
05-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Which one of you is LOLakers13 ? :lmao

On one hand, I'm super glad that Memphis will most likely go to the finals. On the other hand, Westbrick's injury ruined my WC table.

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=160170******=100#top)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/spacer.gif

lakerdynasty5.0
Star Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_3.gif

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5321456#5321456)Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:21 am Post subject:

Other than the Knicks, I'm doing real good. Of course, i picked the Lakers to go all the way!!

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=160170******=100#top)

SilverBullet
Franchise Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5321490#5321490)Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:19 am Post subject:

Did i win?

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_5.gif

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5321629#5321629)Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:08 am Post subject:

Round 2 is complete, here is the scoreboard.

Player Score
usa 50
ESPN 49
lakerskobe 46
lalakeshow88 46
Chronicle 45
lakersgirl 45
TheJellosJigglin' 44
Wolfpacker 44
George the Greek 43
jabberjaw 42
kobe.f.bryant 42
LoLakers13 42
td_18 41
arman 40
encina1 39
KobeRe-Loaded 36
lakerdynasty5.0 36
VLF 36
lakeshowtacular 36
chrisca91 35
diando 35
rokobe81 35
Klone_DD 35
Axshun 35
frenchbullcho 34
Iconic 34
SilverBullet 34
Bol 34
Daloyalfan16 33
Lakers95 33
rwongega 33
Trangle_Offense 33
KareemRushForThree 33
janaric pargo 33
doughboy90650 31
DriftNslide 30
LG 30
Raijin 30
Russlaker34 30
GSDunk 30
Smoothness101 26
Peanutz 25
ayaz3d 25
CandyCanes 25
ibij 24
InstinctualGenius 0
Dladi Vidac 0

Looks like the talking heads at ESPN are pretty spot on so far.

venturalakersfan
Retired Number

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5321630#5321630)Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:10 am Post subject:

Quite a few people have Miami winning it all, Kobe.f.bryant and usa have Indy beating the Heat in the next series. Kobe.f.bryant also has Memphis advancing, while LoLaker13 has the Spurs.

Chronicle
Franchise Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5321698#5321698)Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:06 am Post subject:

I can't get any more points, unfortunately. But I might still stay top 5!

LoLakers13
Star Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5321721#5321721)Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:32 am Post subject:

Wow I went from the bottom to the top 10.

rokobe81
Starting Rotation

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5321919#5321919)Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:46 pm Post subject:

I had 28 after 1st round.

In 2nd round I had spurs in 5(7 points) and heat in 5(8 points). I should have 43 not 35

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=28389) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=28389) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=5321919)

venturalakersfan
Retired Number

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5323517#5323517)Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:46 pm Post subject:

rokobe81 wrote:

I had 28 after 1st round.

In 2nd round I had spurs in 5(7 points) and heat in 5(8 points). I should have 43 not 35

Thanks, I will check into that.

lefty
05-28-2013, 02:04 AM
LOLakers13 = TheReckoning ?

KL2
07-05-2013, 11:05 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=160719

790 fucking pages in 1 thread :lmao

MeloHype
07-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Holy shit almost 800 pages

AchillesHeel
10-28-2013, 02:11 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=164621

some goods in this thread :lol

RD2191
10-28-2013, 02:18 PM
"I expect the Lakers to be a 6th or 5th seed, and if Kobe comes back strong... maybe Top 4 in the west."

Arnold Toht
10-28-2013, 02:36 PM
I expect Kobe to come back from injury up 5-4 over Duncan.

Thebesteva
10-28-2013, 03:43 PM
I have no idea what to expect from the Lakers anymore, but its always great seeing that epic meltdown on GenericGround.net

AchillesHeel
10-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Lakerfans always set these expectations for themselves and then melt down at the end of the season. It happens every season. You have a medicore, aging roster with a bottom 5 defense in the league, you're lucky to make the playoffs.

But I love reading their meltdowns during blowouts and when Kirby bricks 5-7 shots in a row in the clutch.

LkrFan
10-28-2013, 05:07 PM
I expect Kobe to come back from injury up 5-4 over Duncan.
Stings BNSF ass, every time they think about it. :lmao

AchillesHeel
10-30-2013, 03:28 AM
What place in the WEST do you think the Lakers finish after 82 games?

1st

17%
[ 6 ]

2nd

0%
[ 0 ]

3rd

5%
[ 2 ]

4th

8%
[ 3 ]

5th

17%
[ 6 ]

6th

11%
[ 4 ]

7th

20%
[ 7 ]

8th

5%
[ 2 ]

will miss playoffs

11%
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=164662

RD2191
10-30-2013, 03:56 AM
So far, this looks like a playoff team, whether the starters are healthy or not. Unless there are key bench injuries, this team plays like they belong in the top 8. 5-8 more than likely.

All throughout the game I was thinking-- replace Kobe, Pau and Nash with their 2010 selves, and they're headed to the WCF minimum.

NRHector
10-30-2013, 04:37 AM
I expect Kobe to retire if his teammates ask him to pass the ball and shoot less

lefty
10-30-2013, 11:29 PM

dmorans1
Star Player
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/pau-gasol-gif.gif

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5520775#5520775)Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 am Post subject:

Loving this team. Blowout incoming! Which side though?

lakurluv
Star Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5520815#5520815)Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:42 am Post subject:

I think we can beat any team and we will! I believe the Lakers will get another win tonight against the Warriors, we're deep. Even if our 3 ball isn't falling the fact of the matter is, it looks like we have more perimeter (3 Point Shooters) than most teams and Warriors have a lot, but we have more!

Someone is bound to get hot and once they do, it'll get contagious!

RD2191
10-30-2013, 11:31 PM

AchillesHeel
10-30-2013, 11:36 PM

dmorans1
Star Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5520775#5520775)Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 am Post subject:

Loving this team. Blowout incoming! Which side though?

lakurluv
Star Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5520815#5520815)Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:42 am Post subject:

I think we can beat any team and we will! I believe the Lakers will get another win tonight against the Warriors, we're deep. Even if our 3 ball isn't falling the fact of the matter is, it looks like we have more perimeter (3 Point Shooters) than most teams and Warriors have a lot, but we have more!

Someone is bound to get hot and once they do, it'll get contagious!

dmorans1
Star Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5522323#5522323)Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:56 pm Post subject:

STINKING IT UP TONIGHT! http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

I'm done, TV off.

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=164687&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=375#top)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_report.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/report.php?mode=reportpost&id=5522323) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=33263) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=33263) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=5522323)

Splits
10-31-2013, 08:46 PM
Talking about Nashy (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=164744******=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

CrackerJax
Starting Rotation
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-Shot-2013-07-17-at-1.46.44-PM.png

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5524104#5524104)Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:34 pm Post subject: Talking about Nashy

So I have noticed alot of hatism being directed at are $9million dollar point guard and saying he doesnt have the intengibles/intangibilities of taking us to the promise land but i would like to use this thread to disagree he is a HoF (hall of famers) who is basically a massive 3 point shooter with one of the best percantages in league history and my feelings are he can take us to the december deadline when Kobe gets back from his minor injury setbacks and keep us at five hunderd (.500 winning percentage) and then Kobe comes back and we all no he is the greatest of the generation and can lead us to the promised land with no problem whonce his ankel injury rehabilitation is complete....

so my question is... why do so many lakergrounds posters have such anamasity for Nashy when he is obviously proven as one of the best of alltime from 3 point shooting and also from assisting and he only makes $9 million dollars per year versus the greatest of all time Kobe making 5 times that number he makes $30 million dollars?

Please stop the hate/meanness on Nashy thanks.

PHILosophize
Starting Rotation
http://imageshack.us/a/img27/1882/largejerrybusslarge2.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5524125#5524125)Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:02 pm Post subject:

this is like 70% troll, 30% legit. kind of an interesting mix

BigBoi
Star Player
http://s7.postimg.org/wgdrxbltj/legends.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5524134#5524134)Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:10 pm Post subject:

this is one of the funniest thread I've read in a while http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif thanks for the laugh OP

CrackerJax
Starting Rotation
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-Shot-2013-07-17-at-1.46.44-PM.png

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5524138#5524138)Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:19 pm Post subject:

BigBoi wrote:

this is one of the funniest thread I've read in a while http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif thanks for the laugh OP

Iam not so sure what you find so funny this is a serilious thread talking about the merits of Lakergrounds posters who have such a anamository/hate for one of the greatest palyers to play the game of basketball and he happens to be on ARE team with his vital commitment and expressed love of lakernation so i don't like that this forum of nobody meanies hates on such a lovable guy who shows his comitmennnt to the franchize for winning another championchip (18 by my count) and people crap on his face/shoulders for being injured some time I mean COME ON the guy is giving it all he has and also loves his children so GIVE HIM A BRAKE and love him for these comitmants he is making to the greatast franchize in the history of sports and also basketball and the NBA

spurraider21
10-31-2013, 08:53 PM
:lmao Nashy

unforeseen
10-31-2013, 10:08 PM
Nash makes $9 million and Kirby makes 5 times that at $30 million?
Cracker Jax...
Troll indeed.

RD2191
11-02-2013, 01:16 AM
I would just say that the spurs are the luckiest team in the legaue and should have never made it too the finals last year they're sweep of us was totally randam and just a product of luck and DH12 being a gigantic wussy and quitting on the city and country of LA so i for 1 am not scared of these wussy spurs or they're broken players like manu and parker and injured all the time duncan or there new players like Lenard or diaw or whomever is coming into the game off of there bench I mean COME ON we are the lakers and own the spurs franchize for like decades accept last year so bring it on

:lmao:lmao

kamikazi_player
11-02-2013, 01:29 AM
I hate reading run-on sentences. :lol

AchillesHeel
11-02-2013, 01:39 AM
LG produces great comedy, they literally have the worst takes on the Internet. :lol And mods ban anyone that speaks of Lebron or Kirby not really being that great, tbh. :lmao

KaiRMD1
11-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Did that idiot actually say "country of LA"?

Clipper Nation
11-02-2013, 01:54 AM
:lmao "the country of LA"

Thebesteva
11-02-2013, 02:03 AM
LG produces great comedy, they literally have the worst takes on the Internet. :lol And mods ban anyone that speaks of Lebron or Kirby not really being that great, tbh. :lmao

LG is a good website if you want to just worship Kobe and reflect on Laker day to day games, as far as formulating an opinion, that website is more like a Kobe fan club than a legit Lakers board. If you make a thread right now asking why Kobe wont take less money to build a better team you will be shunned forever. Or if you state that the ball moves around more when Kobe isnt playing. However, if you make a thread stating Kobe is the 2nd GOAT and Lebronze is a joke you will fit in perfectly.

AchillesHeel
11-02-2013, 02:07 AM
LG is a good website if you want to just worship Kobe and reflect on Laker day to day games, as far as formulating an opinion, that website is more like a Kobe fan club than a legit Lakers board. If you make a thread right now asking why Kobe wont take less money to build a better team you will be shunned forever. Or if you state that the ball moves around more when Kobe isnt playing. However, if you make a thread stating Kobe is the 2nd GOAT and Lebronze is a joke you will fit in perfectly.

even funnier, those faggots be like "fuck Lebron he's a bitch, we don't need him" :lol

like srsly, they don't even want the best player in the game, I think there was a poll where like 60% chose Melo over Lebron to join the Lakers :lol

Thebesteva
11-02-2013, 02:11 AM
even funnier, those faggots be like "fuck Lebron he's a bitch, we don't need him" :lol

like srsly, they don't even want the best player in the game, I think there was a poll where like 60% chose Melo over Lebron to join the Lakers :lol

A lot of us Laker fans dont like Lebron, it's part of the culture. But the average LG'er is under 25 years old from what the mod once told me with the exception of a few legends on the board like LakerLanny.

However, that board has a ton of passive aggressiveness. Everything was great when we were winning chips, but once the boat sank everyone got salty. I assume thats what led to the begging.

racm
11-02-2013, 03:06 AM
A lot of us Laker fans dont like Lebron, it's part of the culture. But the average LG'er is under 25 years old from what the mod once told me with the exception of a few legends on the board like LakerLanny.

However, that board has a ton of passive aggressiveness. Everything was great when we were winning chips, but once the boat sank everyone got salty. I assume thats what led to the begging.

Not too different from SpursTalk tbh.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2013, 04:01 AM
country of LA.... :lmao

Sportstudi
11-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Sry, but had to bump this :lol

That was the question by the OP: Lakers not the best starting 5 talent...possible best overall talent?

And that was one reply after yesterday's win over NO:

Answering the OP, most definitely. On a scale of 1-10, let me rate some of the Laker players individually and give player comparisons:

Xavier Henry - 9.8 - he reminds me of Allan Houston, except X is a little better.
Wesley Johnson - 9.6 - he is Shawn Marion with an elite jump shot.
Jordan Hill - 9.9 - he already had the defense/hustle of Ben Wallace. With his summer shooting practice, his J is more money than Karl Malone now.
Ryan Kelly - 8.9 - from what I've seen of him, he is a more polished Ryan Anderson
Jodie Meeks - 9.99 - Think Ray Allen with a quicker jumpshot. His ability to penetrate is also on the money. When I see him put it on the floor, I know he is either going to make it or go to the line.

I haven't even mentioned Kobe, Pau, Nash, etc. This team is loaded. If we only had CHEMISTRY, we would no doubt win at least 65 games. MDA is a great coach - I'm sure he'll get them to play as a unit by mid-season.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Brazil
11-13-2013, 09:55 AM
Sry, but had to bump this :lol

That was the question by the OP: Lakers not the best starting 5 talent...possible best overall talent?

And that was one reply after yesterday's win over NO:

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Killakobe81
11-13-2013, 10:24 AM

That part drives me nuts. Lebron now that he has won has taken the "torch" and deserves it with no hesitation. He has his unclutch moments here and there still but so did Kobe ... (heck even MJ just less of 'em)
I woudl welcome King James with open arms ... As much as i liekd Melo at "cuse ...he is no longer in teh same conversation with James .. NO ONE is at the moment tbh.

Juggity
11-13-2013, 10:25 AM
-asdf-

Killakobe81
11-13-2013, 10:26 AM
Not too different from SpursTalk tbh.

Yep. This too. Acting like this place doesnt have the same faults. It's more open and free ...but both places have solid and crappy posters.

RD2191
11-13-2013, 11:50 AM

Splits
11-26-2013, 01:44 AM
Stop the insults (and stop digging up old threads) (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165464******=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/topic_top.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=1)
LakersGround.net Forum Index (http://forums.lakersground.net/index.php) -> LA Lakers Lounge (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewforum.php?f=1)
http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/reply.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165464#replybox)

View previous topic (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165464&view=previous) :: View next topic (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165464&view=next)

Author

GoldenThroat
http://vlsportysexycool.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/pau-kobe-chemistry.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost_new.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5567716#5567716)Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm Post subject: Stop the insults (and stop digging up old threads)

There have been far too many disparaging remarks directed at fellow LG members in the aftermath of the Kobe signing. Questioning the fanhood and and intelligence of other posters is not allowed and will dealt with firmly and swiftly. This can't and won't persist.

Thanks,

The LG Staff

Robz4000
11-26-2013, 02:17 AM
:lol Kobeground

HI-FI
11-26-2013, 02:23 AM
:lolGoldenThroat

Splits
11-26-2013, 02:28 AM
:lolGoldenThroat

Is that like a glory hole nickname? WTF? Does her man cum liquid gold? Gold Bond?

HI-FI
11-26-2013, 02:51 AM
Is that like a glory hole nickname? WTF? Does her man cum liquid gold? Gold Bond?

:loli don't know. They must be proud of their sucking abilities. Damn I rarely visit LG but they come down hard on dissent. Not like this place, shit after game 6, it seems the owners bolted as mob rule took over.

Splits
11-26-2013, 03:33 AM
CrackerJax
Starting Rotation

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5569037#5569037)Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:52 am Post subject:

24 wrote:

CrackerJax wrote:

24 wrote:

CrackerJax wrote:

Romano338 wrote:

CrackerJax wrote:

Things went perfectly with Kobe contract. I posted this in a nother thread but it seems to be gone/abcents so I will repost it hear hoping you guys agree or if you don't agree I can understand but I would like to understand why.

So hear me out. First of all any team with Kobe Bryant on it is going to compete for a national championship his #6 and #17 for the franchise, that is a given.

You can bring in Melo or Rondo or Love or any combination, but when you have a player as grate as Kobe it is only like a 5% differentialality on either side of the equation. Champion chips our out of are control as a front office (FO) so you do the best you can with what you have. What you CAN be controlling of is the fact that Kobe only needs 6770 points to pass Kareem on the all time scoring list and if you pay the man what he is worth and give him the additional 2 years plus playoffs that meens he essentially has around 250 games left so if he averages write around his scoring average of 26 pts per game then he will hit the number and be officially the greatest of all time (GOAT) which is the most important thing/historicality.

Now what could mess up this plan? Bringing in other guys like Melo or Love who are going to take shots away from Kobe and RUIN the entire plan to make him the greatast of all time (GOAT) so why would you do that? You wouldn't it is a simple answer so I'm pretty sure the Lakers front office (FO) and Kobe (GOAT) both no this and are managing the future in a responsible way and will probably get #6 for Kobe and #17 for the franchize anyways so to all the haterz out they're please just STOP hating and give the man his pride and prejudice.

Thank you.

edited for brevity and spelling

Again a guy who thinks that thinking and not agreeing is hating.
Do you know what this word means?

Yes I do thank you for the positife feedback also too I forgot to mention that Kobe was completely unselfish in this negotiationals because by my calculations he could have made $66 millions but is only making $48 millions so he gave the great city and country of LA back $22 millions (by my caluclations). That is a pretty selfleshness person to give money to poor kids in the city instead of his own kids

Huh? Kobe signing for less than the absolute max he could under the CBA doesn't give the city of LA or poor kids a dime. You do realize that the Lakers are a privately owned franchise, not a municipal division, right?

Well were does the money go than? The last I heard was that the Lakers was one of the top 5 charity organizations in the LA area maybe even top 3 so if the money isn't going to are city is it going to Changhai China or something? I don't mean that rhetoricly I just am not sure and get most of my news from local stations and they say the Lakers are one of the most giving organizations in the entire west coast of the Mississippi.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/community/foundation

It goes to the owners. The amount given to charity has nothing to do with payroll.

Hmmm. Thanks for the infos I'm going to have to check this out.

Robz4000
11-26-2013, 04:21 AM
:lmao Holy fucking hell. If there is somebody out there that deluded they need to be euthanized for the sake of humankind.

Johnsyounger
11-26-2013, 06:32 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=164621

some goods in this thread :lol

Makes Spustalk seem like they know what they are talking about...Jesus these people are delusional.

Thebesteva
11-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Stop the insults (and stop digging up old threads) (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165464******=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/topic_top.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=1)
LakersGround.net Forum Index (http://forums.lakersground.net/index.php) -> LA Lakers Lounge (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewforum.php?f=1)
http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/reply.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=reply&t=165464)

View previous topic (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165464&view=previous) :: View next topic (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165464&view=next)

Author

GoldenThroat
http://vlsportysexycool.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/pau-kobe-chemistry.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5567716#5567716)Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm Post subject: Stop the insults (and stop digging up old threads)

There have been far too many disparaging remarks directed at fellow LG members in the aftermath of the Kobe signing. Questioning the fanhood and and intelligence of other posters is not allowed and will dealt with firmly and swiftly. This can't and won't persist.

Thanks,

The LG Staff

Thebesteva
11-26-2013, 09:14 PM
:lmao Holy fucking hell. If there is somebody out there that deluded they need to be euthanized for the sake of humankind.

Pretty sure crackerjax is a troll

ezau
11-26-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm thinking now that 99 percent of Laker fans are actually Kobe fans. They don't care what happens to the franchise as long as Kobe is happy. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them will leave the bandwagon once Kirby retires. :lol

Jodelo
03-18-2014, 02:39 AM
If Nash is healthy enough to play just 40-45 games, and Kobe can just play 65-70 games. And if we can lure a FA like Melo and sign Gasol for a bargain price (as long as MDA is gone, he might sign with us). And that, along with our draft pick (Exum/Embiid) and our great bench (Johnson, Farmar, Hill, Henry.Marshall), we can probably win it all

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=167867

spurraider21
03-18-2014, 02:43 AM
I think we can pull off a 2011 Mavs-type run if we stay healthy and get the right players. It's also up to the FO if they intend to either reshape the team or to blow up and go for a full rebuild.

The question for the FO is this:

1) Do a slight rebuild by going all-in for Melo, using the pick on a player that can contribute immediately (or even trade for another star player), then sign a lot of vets that know their role (ala 2008 Boston), then hope we stay healthy and catch fire at right time

Estimated title window: 3 years

or

2) Slow rebuild, possibly miss the playoffs next year (even years), accumulate picks and use them on project type players, go-all in for Love and Durant during their FA years, hope the draft picks pan out and that we can still attract FAs based on history and geographical location despite some (possibly consecutive) losing seasons

Estimated title window: as low as 0 if the experiment fails, as many as 5 years if we get lucky

scanry
03-18-2014, 02:46 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=167867

There are like 7 ifs for his retarded theory to work out. If it works out, they'll not sniff the playoffs tbh.

They've got to offload all the dead weight starting with Kobe, Nash and Gasol tbh.

RD2191
03-18-2014, 02:46 AM

benefactor
03-18-2014, 05:45 AM
:lol still thinking they are a step or two away from contending

Clipper Nation
03-18-2014, 10:44 AM

Budkin
03-18-2014, 11:22 AM
:lol thinking they can get Melo. PJ just shut the door on that shit and he'll continue to fuck over the Lakers for years to come.

Dex
03-18-2014, 12:45 PM
:lmao Lakers so Fredo'd.

ambchang
03-18-2014, 01:37 PM
I always thought we got all the retarded Laker fans on this board, but then I read this thread, and it seems like it's not the case.

KAM and Lkrfan actually sounds like an average Laker fan.

ElNono
03-18-2014, 03:12 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/2P07D/jim-buss-clueless/image.png

Michael Jordan.
03-18-2014, 05:15 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/2P07D/jim-buss-clueless/image.png

spurraider21
05-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Mini Mamba
Starting Rotation

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5801187#5801187)Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:55 pm Post subject:

Could we get a mid to late 1st round pick for Marshall (a former lottery pick) and a future 2nd round pick?

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=168677#top)

Cup-of-noodles
Star Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5805237#5805237)Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:22 am Post subject:

DR Buss helllllp

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=168677&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=175#top)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29485) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=29485) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=5805237)

bobcatfan4life
06-17-2014, 04:51 AM
Hunt for more retarded lakerfan takes here.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=168885 (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=168885)

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=168991

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=168992

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=168994

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 05:29 AM
Thread Title:If Duncan can get to the finals this late in his career, Kobe can too.

response:"Duncan had an Achilles injury as well? "

DAF86
06-17-2014, 10:31 PM

Lot of gems in this thread. The denial is at full strenght. :lol

DAF86
06-17-2014, 10:36 PM
This is so ridiculously absurd. I can't believe people actually try to compare Duncan and Kobe. Kobe has been better than duncan since the turn of the millenium, with this year being an exception. Kobe had an 8 year run as best in the game, and never once was Duncan's name mentioned. Some of you should seriously slap your selves and put on some throwback game film of Kobe dropping 50 on teams while being double/triple covered.

Strange Love
06-17-2014, 10:37 PM
Thread Title:If Duncan can get to the finals this late in his career, Kobe can too.

response:"Duncan had an Achilles injury as well? "

We will have a better record than the Clippers next season. Mark my words

LOL I always feel when people say that, (Look at our resident genius timmy2zo) shit just gets worse. :lol

Thunderup, timmy2zo among others have fallen pray to this curse. :lmao

ezau
06-17-2014, 10:42 PM

Lot of gems in this thread. The denial is at full strenght. :lol

Laker fans going full retard right now. :lol To be fair though, one Laker fan admitted this:

On who is better career-wise

Hmmmmm I wonder why Kobe is winning LOL

Strictly NBA .... I say Duncan

All around NBA on a global scale ... I say Kobe

RD2191
06-17-2014, 10:43 PM
"Plenty of All-Stars and players respect Kobe Bryant and would dream of the chance to play for the Lakers. Any every player out there respects Kobe Bryant and would rather have him on their team. Don't confuse the espn and fan base hate and think that translates to the professionals on the court. Lakers are still the team everyone wants to go to."

RD2191
06-17-2014, 10:47 PM
"timmy always thinks of team first. but duncan was never as good as kobe was as a player.

duncan has never given to the spurs what kobe has given to the lakers. thats a fact. timmy HAD to have those 3 guys. not one, or two. but all 3 of them with a super bench, with the idea finals matchup to make sure it was easy to win it all. or catch some teams with key injuries. the spurs have never won back 2 back titles. especially not in the better era when timmy was in his prime. that tells you. timmy is a great player. but if i can say this. kobe is greater.

kobe only needs one more gun and some solid role guys to win it all. timmy needs 2 big guns by his side. so he HAS to take less or there's zero chance he would ever win anything."

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Splits
06-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Damn, i need to bust out CrackerJax....

baseline bum
06-17-2014, 11:00 PM
"timmy always thinks of team first. but duncan was never as good as kobe was as a player.

duncan has never given to the spurs what kobe has given to the lakers. thats a fact. timmy HAD to have those 3 guys. not one, or two. but all 3 of them with a super bench, with the idea finals matchup to make sure it was easy to win it all. or catch some teams with key injuries. the spurs have never won back 2 back titles. especially not in the better era when timmy was in his prime. that tells you. timmy is a great player. but if i can say this. kobe is greater.

kobe only needs one more gun and some solid role guys to win it all. timmy needs 2 big guns by his side. so he HAS to take less or there's zero chance he would ever win anything."

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Wow, ideal Finals matchups? :lol

The Lakers beat 4 garbage teams and a 50 win Celtics. While the Knicks, Nets, and Cavs were equally bad, the Pistons and Heat were the fucking champs. :lol

RD2191
06-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Wow, ideal Finals matchups? :lol

The Lakers beat 4 garbage teams and a 50 win Celtics. While the Knicks, Nets, and Cavs were equally bad, the Pistons and Heat were the fucking champs. :lol
:lolDude must be on some good shit, tbh.

midnightpulp
06-17-2014, 11:17 PM
This is hilarious.

And it only took three tries in three years. Credit the Spurs' patience for waiting until Shaq and Kobe were both worn out from three straight Finals before striking.

Hey, now that sounds familiar. Isn't that what happened this year? That must be the patented San Antonio way: build solid but not historically great teams and hope to catch the league with their pants down in a weak year.

The '09/10 Lakers would be 2nd round fodder in the current West.

I also love the "'03 Lakers were worn out!" excuses. Sure, I grant them the fact that the '03 Lakers were weaker than the 3 peat teams, but that team, still featuring two of the top three players in the league, lost to a Spurs team whose 2nd best player was Stephen Jackson. Lakers fans somehow convince themselves Parker and Manu were in their primes and that Robinson wasn't on his last legs.

Oh, but the Spurs teams the Lakers beat in '01 and '02 were these powerful manifestations that only the Lakers and the great Kobe Bryant could defeat. Never mind the fact that Terry Porter, Danny Ferry, Sean Elliott, Antonio Daniels, and Steve Smith were the Spurs wings those years.

RD2191
06-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Do Laker fans forget that Tim got injured in 99-00 season and that Juwan took out Derek Anderson in 00-01? :lol

midnightpulp
06-17-2014, 11:23 PM
This is hilarious.

I also love the "'03 Lakers were worn out!" excuses. Sure, I grant them the fact that the '03 Lakers were weaker than the 3 peat teams, but that team, still featuring two of the top three players in the league, lost to a Spurs team whose 2nd best player was Stephen Jackson. Lakers fans somehow convince themselves Parker and Manu were in their primes and that Robinson wasn't on his last legs.

Oh, but the Spurs teams the Lakers beat in '01 and '02 were these powerful manifestations that only the Lakers and the great Kobe Bryant could defeat. Never mind the fact that Terry Porter, Danny Ferry, Sean Elliott, Antonio Daniels, and Steve Smith were the Spurs wings those years.

And Bowen, great as he was as a perimeter defender, was a bit overrated as a "Kobe Stopper" considering he couldn't make Kobe work on the defensive end. Even then, Bowen still held him to his averages in those days.

DAF86
06-17-2014, 11:34 PM
This is hilarious.

C'mon son. No reason to be changing history, Jackson wasn't the 2nd best player of that team, specially not against the Lakers.

midnightpulp
06-17-2014, 11:40 PM
C'mon son. No reason to be changing history, Jackson wasn't the 2nd best player of that team, specially not against the Lakers.

Well, going into the playoffs, Jackson was number 2 or number 3. Manu was still an unknown and not really gameplanned for yet and Parker was still growing. Look at the overall playoff stats of that team. Jackson wound up being the 2nd best offensive player.

hater
06-17-2014, 11:43 PM
:lmao holy shit I had forgoten about these rodents called Lakerfans. Truly forgot how stupid these muppets can be. Wow

DAF86
06-17-2014, 11:46 PM
Well, going into the playoffs, Jackson was number 2 or number 3. Manu was still an unknown and not really gameplanned for yet and Parker was still growing. Look at the overall playoff stats of that team. Jackson wound up being the 2nd best offensive player.

I looked it up. 12.8 ppg on 41% shooting and for all his clutch 3s only 33% from 3 pointers. Parker averaged 14 ppg on about the same field goal %. But taking away the offensive numbers I recall that back then Tony, Manu and Robinson were more important for that team than Jackson. Either way there's no doubt that that championship was 90% Duncan. You put Timmy in about half of the other NBA teams and most likely that team would have won the trophy. '03 Duncan >> Any Kobe season.

spurraider21
06-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Jackson was the Spurs 2nd leading scorer in the playoffs, but I'm not certain he was the 2nd best player... though when the pool is 03 Robinson, Parker, rookie Manu, etc, its hard to be definitive. it's the weakest cast to win a title in my time watching the NBA

lefty
06-18-2014, 12:06 AM
Those fucktards :lmao

DAF86
06-18-2014, 12:17 AM
Jackson was the Spurs 2nd leading scorer in the playoffs, but I'm not certain he was the 2nd best player... though when the pool is 03 Robinson, Parker, rookie Manu, etc, its hard to be definitive. it's the weakest cast to win a title in my time watching the NBA

No, he wasn't.

spurraider21
06-18-2014, 12:18 AM
No, he wasn't.
yes he was.

edit: my bad, for some reason i had that impression. i stand corrected