PDA

View Full Version : FMVP for spurs

aal04
05-17-2013, 01:28 AM
1. Tony P 50%
2. Tim D 40%
3. Kawhi L 5%
4. MAnu G 5%

Who you got? Kawhi and Green have definately lifted, but its still the TP and TD doing the main damage.

spurraider21
05-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Against Miami? would have to be timmy D

Kidd K
05-17-2013, 01:56 AM
It'll be Tony or Timmy. All year they've been head and shoulders above everyone else. I don't think that'll change. if they just do the typical "whoever has the highest PPG on the winning team" bullshit like they usually do, then it'll be Tony by default. Tim possibly, if they for once think outside the box and value rebounds and defense into the equation.

Very tiny chance for Kawhi unless he somehow completely contains LeBron (which I seriously doubt, LeBron is way too good right now).

Manu: 0%. With the way he's been playing, I'd be shocked if he was ever the MVP for even one game at any point for the rest of the playoffs.

superjames1992
05-17-2013, 02:52 AM
There's pretty much no chance at anyone outside of Tony or Timmy winning Finals MVP, tbh. I'd give Tony a 70/30 edge over Tony, tbh.

Maybe Manu has a very slim (<1%) chance at being Finals MVP, but he'd have to go into God mode and play better than he's played in years for this to happen. Manu's problem with these awards has always been his inconsistency, anyways. It's hard to win Finals MVP when you score 30 points one game and follow it up with a five-point dud on one-for-seven shooting, as Manu often has throughout his career.

Of course, we'd have to get to the Finals and win it for this topic to be of any relevance. :downspin:

Richie
05-17-2013, 02:55 AM
Only way we would be able to beat the Heat would be if Timmy had an MVP series.

milkyway21
05-17-2013, 05:38 AM
too early