PDA

View Full Version : Danny Green

Bill_Brasky
05-17-2013, 03:32 AM
Dude has been ballin lately. What can we reasonably expect out of him in the WCF? I'd say solid defense on Conley, ~8 ppg, ~3-4 rpg with a few clutch 3's and timely steals mixed in as well.

Richie
05-17-2013, 03:38 AM
Just wait for him to miss a few 3s and everyone call him a playoff choker again.

capek
05-17-2013, 03:43 AM
I hadn't really thought about it, but if Danny can check Conley, that'll mean that Parker can be hidden on Ellington, and after what he's had to contend with in running after Curry and then banging with Barnes on switches, Tony should have a lot more energy on offense. I'm really happy to see Danny's increasing maturity and mental strength this season. Unlike last post season where it was obvious that when he wasn't hitting his shots it blew his confidence, he's been able to stay engaged on the defensive end, play solid all around, and then still shoot with confidence and hit some shots, even if he struggled early in that regard. There been definite signs of improvement with him this POs, so I think he'll be able to maintain that in the WCF. Personally I see the Spurs ball movement being able to break down the Grizz D, so I think Danny benefits from getting some wide open shots each game.

mudyez
05-17-2013, 04:30 AM
Did't they cut Ellington? Hiding on Allen/Pondexter shuld do it.

spursncowboys
05-19-2013, 10:14 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-130519/daily-dime

Read this and about Danny Green: He got cut. Called Pop and left a voicemail and got resigned

Pop's a really good dude, and he gave me a second chance and I appreciate that," Green said. "The whole way along he's been pushing me and teaching me to be better, and I've grown within the system."
Anybody know more about it... What he did at first?

spursncowboys
05-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Nevermind
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214660&p=6579666#post6579666

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-19-2013, 10:59 PM
The guy is a 3 point machine. Got to appreciate it. I really hate it when he has a bad game and people just bag on him.