PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who will have the better series?

FkLA
05-17-2013, 05:03 AM
A young Mike Conley already made Parker his little hoe once, now that hes older and more experienced will he be able to win this crucial match-up again or will Frenchie step up this time? Im pulling for TP but really not expecting much out of him tbh...Conley and Allen are all-defense and they have the DPOY in the backline. We are going to have to ride Duncan to the Finals, with some help from Kawhi and Manu imo.

TheRealCB
05-17-2013, 05:09 AM
DUNCANownsKOBE get you ass in here bro.

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2013, 05:10 AM
conley has already tasted colon, i think he will come in and pushed that shit anytime he wants

Raven
05-17-2013, 05:21 AM
no idea tbh, tony will probably suffer the frontcourt more than conley, that is if it is conley that will guard him.

NRHector
05-17-2013, 05:26 AM
I'll say Parker, he improved his game

Spurs9
05-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Either way its gonna be a damn good WCM.

racm
05-17-2013, 08:38 AM
No one could stop Green on the 2011 squad.

Parker? :lol
Hill? :lol
one armed Manu? too busy trying to produce offense

Green's the answer, tbh

Brazil
05-17-2013, 08:54 AM
All ingredients are here for Conley to have the better serie. If it is not the case, it will be time for me to increase my expectations for Parker.
Conley will play behind a dominant front court, he is healthy and playing solid basketball, he just ate CP3 in round 1. Parker, on the other hand, will have to carry the load against a dominant defensive team while not fully healthy. Conley is one of the best Parker Defender in the league and paint is crowded with shot blockers, Parker JS will be key once again but we know he can be very irregular especially when he is not 100%.

So I say Conley and Memphis in 6.

Spurs could pull it off if Parker finds a bit of health and hits his jumpers and if Tim come back strong and more dominant. Manu is the X factor, he played well Memphis in 2011 with one arm, if he can step up and find his shoot, it would be a relief for Spurs O.

LkrFan
05-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Looking forward to this matchup. TP won't be able to rest on D with Conley. Conley beasted CP3 and just might light TP's ass up too. He's coming into his own.

midnightpulp
05-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Looking forward to this matchup. TP won't be able to rest on D with Conley. Conley beasted CP3 and just might light TP's ass up too. He's coming into his own.

I suspect Green will be on Conley, with Pop hiding Parker on Prince, who can't score in an open gym these days.

LkrFan
05-17-2013, 01:40 PM
I suspect Green will be on Conley, with Pop hiding Parker on Prince, who can't score in an open gym these days.
That wouldn't be good. Prince will post TP up if Pop does det.

Robz4000
05-17-2013, 02:13 PM
If Tony is able to get some semblance of health back, he'll somehow find a way to outplay Conley. If not, Conley dominates.

ElNono
05-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Tony will be hidden on Tony Allen... it just makes too much sense...

AaronY
05-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Tony will be hidden on Tony Allen... it just makes too much sense...
Yeah, we could even rotate Kawhi and Danny on Conley if need be since there's really no one for Kawhi to shut down this series..

hater
05-17-2013, 04:03 PM
depends on Parker's health tbh

This is Parker's year. If healthy he will wipe the floor with any competition. He's hungry, he's mad, he wants blood out there.

But if parker is hobbled, Conley will make ground meat patties out of him.

FkLA
05-17-2013, 04:21 PM
This is Parker's year. If healthy he will wipe the floor with any competition. He's hungry, he's mad, he wants blood out there.

:lmao :lmao

DMC
05-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Whomever wins the series

Latarian Milton
05-17-2013, 06:53 PM
series will pretty much depend on who wins the paint imho. memphis have two bulldozers in the paint which will give them quite an advantage over the spurs against whichever two bigs the spurs can put in there, but the spurs have better depth and my nigga blair is more than capable of dealing with fatasses like z-bo and marc imho.