05-17-2013, 07:00 AM
Apparently, we are crazy.

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=15831

ivanfromwestwood
05-17-2013, 07:40 AM
FUCK MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES!

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 07:45 AM
lol what a shitty board. they better chill out or we'll send some intercontinental BBCs their way.

DapDaGenius
05-17-2013, 07:46 AM
I see they are superstitious...just like people here.

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 07:46 AM
and i like how that guy created a troll to make a retarded post so he could quote it.

DapDaGenius
05-17-2013, 07:47 AM
lol what a shitty board. they better chill out or we'll send some intercontinental BBCs their way.

It is a lot better than that Warriors board that someone posted. :lol

ivanfromwestwood
05-17-2013, 07:49 AM
why is their banner blue and gold. thought those were laker colors.

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 08:02 AM
/facepalm

Spur|n|Austin
05-17-2013, 08:07 AM
Man that forum looks like it hasn't been updated since the 2011 series.

"I found that appears to be the most lively. Warning!!!!!!!!!! Enter at your own risk. It can get extremely X-rated and vitriolic. If that offends you, I suggest you stay away."

:lol you have no idea dude.

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 08:08 AM
apparently their fanbase is too busy hot railing meth to post on forums

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-17-2013, 08:15 AM
I liked the Grizzlies a lot more when they were in Vancouver, to be honest.

DAF86
05-17-2013, 08:18 AM
How come that outside of Lakersground and Clutchfans, everyother NBA board is like a ghost town?

davidbowie
05-17-2013, 08:41 AM
It is a lot better than that Warriors board that someone posted. :lol

what was the link? i wanna check it out

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 08:43 AM
http://youtu.be/sd52CRt6-DM

davidbowie
05-17-2013, 08:48 AM
How come that outside of Lakersground and Clutchfans, everyother NBA board is like a ghost town?

i noticed that too. they are all terrible.

racm
05-17-2013, 08:50 AM
LG is full of Mexicans and Clutchfans is full of Asians.

The only other bball board I know is RealGM, and they're full of bandwagoners per par.

Boiled down:::

Spurs: 4
Grizzlies: 0

Darkwaters
05-17-2013, 08:57 AM

Blue? The Lakers?

Purple and Gold.

DapDaGenius
05-17-2013, 09:26 AM
what was the link? i wanna check it out

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/

Johnny RIngo
05-17-2013, 09:34 AM

Grizzlies are the Lakers farm team.

Johnny RIngo
05-17-2013, 09:36 AM

lot of teams have their own little communities on sites like realgm, prosportsdaily, or insidehoops.

hooperflash
05-17-2013, 09:40 AM
/facepalm

http://i29.tinypic.com/2zipl5u.gif

Here ya go bud!

davidbowie
05-17-2013, 09:52 AM

man this really is terrible :lol

blkroadrunners
05-17-2013, 09:52 AM
:lol I can't believe one poster compared Quincy Pondexter's role and game to Kawhi Leonard's.

Quincy is basically a poor mans Danny Green.

stephen jackson
05-17-2013, 10:04 AM
lol they struggke to get post

Dingle Barry
05-17-2013, 10:24 AM
I learned the following:
they got a nigga named dwash over there who thinks monkey ball Blake Griffin is better than TD.

spurraider21
05-17-2013, 10:29 AM
that warriors forum is an abomination :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-17-2013, 10:38 AM
that warriors forum is an abomination :lol
Lol 'we have the best forum around' they have posts from last night on the front page. Also lol that they called us X rated.

InRareForm
05-17-2013, 10:42 AM
lol x rated

100%duncan
05-17-2013, 10:42 AM
Salty ass fans :lol

spursince#99
05-17-2013, 10:55 AM
x-rated :lol:rollin must be that forum downstairs with the naked white girls they saw :rollin

KaiRMD1
05-17-2013, 11:05 AM
So apparently Spurstalk seems to be the craziest sports board in all of the internet. Pretty cool I guess?

spursince#99
05-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Aye look at this shit homie

"It's the Spurs who have gotten away with easy matchups. They have played a cupcake defensive team missing it's best player and an inexperienced jumpshooting young team missing a 20-10 big man." - Dwash who btw also thinks Blake Griffin is better than Tim Duncan lol what idiotic sentiment

:lmao:lmao:lmao

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 11:08 AM
pretty much describes their board

http://tijiuanahitsquad.com/pics/bearfucker.jpg

MR-Clutch
05-17-2013, 11:12 AM
I like how they equate good D to shot blocks, and one of them goes on to call Ibaka an all star power forward.

DapDaGenius
05-17-2013, 11:17 AM
man this really is terrible :lol

Yeah, when it was first posted I thought it was the mobile version of their forum. Turns out their forum is just garbage. :lol

manufan10
05-17-2013, 11:27 AM
They can say what they want. From what I've seen this Spurs team is in trouble. Splitter should be in foul trouble most of this series and will be a non-factor. Manu's play against the Warriors has him looking like he is ready for the rocking chair. Parker played like he was thinking more about a teammates wife than beating the Warriors. Pop pulled Duncan during crunch time last game in favor of Splitter.
Spurs will be swept if they play the Grizzlies like they did the Warriors.

:lol

Yet ST is full of homers. :lol

davidbowie
05-17-2013, 11:30 AM
hey grizzly fans watch out cause my boy D BLAIR is gonna eat up that chocolate milk dud lookin mofo zbo!!! PA stand up!!!

Spurish
05-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Goes to show you, Grizzlies have more than just a couple of fans out there

manufan10
05-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Who cares we have the best C in the game and ZBO why even take 3s???.Keep doing the same thing Bayless and Q are always gonna be open and TA/Dooling and Prince are vets and know what to do.

eyeh8u
05-17-2013, 12:56 PM
why hasn't anyone here infiltrated their basecamp yet. do they have a waiting period for registration?

Horry Hipcheck
05-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Based on how quickly some posters here were to hurl themselves off the cliff after Game 1 against the Dubs, I'm not surprised they call us crazy. Then again, anyone who's been to a Spurs game knows we're an eclectic fan base.

Drachen
05-17-2013, 01:16 PM

AHH MY EYES! WTF was that? Please let me have a BBS over that thing.

8FOR!3
05-17-2013, 01:52 PM
I couldn't even make it to page 2, a majority of those guys are already drinking the Kool-Aid. Just when you think Jim Jones is dead...

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-17-2013, 02:05 PM
I loved the guy who insulted Spurs fans for our confidence in our role players, and he calls out the likes or Leonard, Green, Neal, Splitter, Bonner, and Diaw, then goes on to talk about how great their role players are in Prince, Pondexter, Darrell, Bayless, and Davis and claims that their role players are better. Ummm, they haven't watched Leonard and Green this last series at all did they? Leonard is way better than any of their role players, and Green might be better too.

And they really think beating OKC was a huge deal. Their team looked great doing it, and they played great defense, but they underestimate how big of a loss Westbrook is. He's the starting PG of the team! You don't just take away his play and what it counts for, that ruins chemistry and the playbook, and losing your starting PG in the playoffs throws of all rhythm.

Overall though, that board seemed hypocritical. Calling our fans on this board for thinking the Spurs will win, then go to proclaim dumb things about how the Grizzlies will easily beat the Spurs themselves. Oh well, whatever, fans will be fans. This will be a great series, especially for those who like bigs. Duncan vs Gasol will be a great matchup considering they're the two best bigs in the NBA.

RD2191
05-17-2013, 02:24 PM
:lmao

SpursRock20
05-17-2013, 04:19 PM
We still shouldn't get too cocky. This Grizzlies team is much better than the Warriors, and the Warriors did put a little scare into us. Stay classy, Spurs fans.

hater
05-17-2013, 04:25 PM
It seems they're already trying to register here and troll us (they're waiting for confirmation).

Mods, please be on high alert.

:lmao faggots

here's a good collection of their retarded takes over there:

we already knocked #1, time to knowck out #2

It's the Spurs who have gotten away with easy matchups. They have played a cupcake defensive team missing it's best player and an inexperienced jumpshooting young team missing a 20-10 big man

stupid morons fail to realize Westbrook was out :lmao

This homecourt advantage thing seems to be the total opposite. Spurs will feel alot of pressure to win their home games. We can split and still be in good shape.Im sort of glad we dont have homecourt.

Conley own Parker in 2011 and now he is 10x better then he was back then

:rollin

Splitter is prone to making bad fouls. ZBo should have no problem drawing fouls on him and putting Splitter on the bench.

:lol what?

TE
05-17-2013, 04:38 PM
I made a thread about a year ago on that forum. Outside of Lakersground, you won't find a shittier board than that one tbh...their fanbase is a cesspool of retarded fans that complains about the officiating yet they dismiss that their team is one of the most ref reliant teams in the NBA.

:lmao "virulent forum messageboard". If you soft hick ass faggots are hurt by our comments register here and make your case.

manufan10
05-17-2013, 04:42 PM
First to all Spurs fans visiting these MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES BOARDS -> a big SOUTHERN WELCOME ABOARD !

We look forward to a great series !

Now .. to all of our guys that visit their boards -> please remember that you are visiting their boards and conduct yourselves accordingly !

-toke

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Aztecfan03
05-17-2013, 06:47 PM
"Then they talk about their depth. The role players like Leonard, Green, Splitter, Diaw, Neal, Bonner etc...what makes this group so much better than TA, Prince, Pondexter, Darrell, Bayless, Davis? Looks pretty even too me. What a bunch of fools."

:lmao......:lmao

rascal
05-17-2013, 06:47 PM
I made a thread about a year ago on that forum. Outside of Lakersground, you won't find a shittier board than that one tbh...their fanbase is a cesspool of retarded fans that complains about the officiating yet they dismiss that their team is one of the most ref reliant teams in the NBA.

:lmao "virulent forum messageboard". If you soft hick ass faggots are hurt by our comments register here and make your case.

Stay classy Spur fan.

rascal
05-17-2013, 06:51 PM
I loved the guy who insulted Spurs fans for our confidence in our role players, and he calls out the likes or Leonard, Green, Neal, Splitter, Bonner, and Diaw, then goes on to talk about how great their role players are in Prince, Pondexter, Darrell, Bayless, and Davis and claims that their role players are better. Ummm, they haven't watched Leonard and Green this last series at all did they? Leonard is way better than any of their role players, and Green might be better too.

And they really think beating OKC was a huge deal. Their team looked great doing it, and they played great defense, but they underestimate how big of a loss Westbrook is. He's the starting PG of the team! You don't just take away his play and what it counts for, that ruins chemistry and the playbook, and losing your starting PG in the playoffs throws of all rhythm.

Overall though, that board seemed hypocritical. Calling our fans on this board for thinking the Spurs will win, then go to proclaim dumb things about how the Grizzlies will easily beat the Spurs themselves. Oh well, whatever, fans will be fans. This will be a great series, especially for those who like bigs. Duncan vs Gasol will be a great matchup considering they're the two best bigs in the NBA.

The rest outside of Leonard are inconsistent and can't be counted on for much.

rascal
05-17-2013, 06:52 PM

"It's the Spurs who have gotten away with easy matchups. They have played a cupcake defensive team missing it's best player and an inexperienced jumpshooting young team missing a 20-10 big man." - Dwash who btw also thinks Blake Griffin is better than Tim Duncan lol what idiotic sentiment

No doubt the Spurs have had the easier matchups.

rascal
05-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Agreed they are vastly superior, but do you know what? The playoffs are almost entirely about matchups and they do not present any mismatches to us. That is what has been preventing us from advancing in the past. It's why the Mavs were so difficult for us for years. Memphis does not present any matchup problems - unless, again, they call ridiculous fouls on Tim/Tiago.

You will be surprised when you see that the Spurs are not vastly superior.

spursince#99
05-17-2013, 07:00 PM
If Memphis would've played Golden State I honestly think the Warriors could beat them in a series. Bogut, Ezeli, Green, a 30% David Lee, and Landry are no slouch by ANY means, tbh. Not many of you noticed that though

Kidd K
05-17-2013, 07:06 PM
lol @ those fags. . .they're sitting there crying about how Spurfans are so sure they'll win the series. . .while in the same post say how sure they are the Grizzlies will win.

Can't they see the irony and hypocrisy?

TE
05-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Stay classy Spur fan.

Yeah, no, fuck that.

Grit and Grind
05-17-2013, 09:22 PM

How is that statement not true you did go against a weak defnseive team and a team without a healthy Lee but Duncan >>>>>>> Griffin

Grit and Grind
05-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Im actually on the Grizzlies board and its honestly not a bad place it's at least a community there while here there is like 20 laker pheggets , Biased Spurs fans (Though few but the ones who are annoying ) and dumbass Mavs fans

Grit and Grind
05-17-2013, 09:26 PM
"Then they talk about their depth. The role players like Leonard, Green, Splitter, Diaw, Neal, Bonner etc...what makes this group so much better than TA, Prince, Pondexter, Darrell, Bayless, Davis? Looks pretty even too me. What a bunch of fools."

:lmao......:lmao yeah that post was stupid but Bayless is the best bench player out of both teams

TE
05-17-2013, 09:27 PM
yeah that post was stupid but Bayless is the best bench player out of both teams
Even better than Manu?

Grit and Grind
05-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Even better than Manu?
Oh forgot about Manu .. I mean Manu is even in scoring but his height and passing make him way better than Bayless

Grit and Grind
05-17-2013, 09:41 PM
How is it you forget about Manu again? I'm assuming you are a troll?
No its hard to remember stuff when you have a big headache and since Manu hasn't done anything since 2011

ivanfromwestwood
05-17-2013, 09:45 PM
Blue? The Lakers?

Purple and Gold.

yea I was pretty stoned off some killer smoke when I posted that. I laughed my ass off when I realized what I posted. oh well. I find it funny how they quoted my post over in their shitty forum. they think we're all dumbasses. they don't realize that that lack of moderation here is what makes this site entertaining. we are not all ignorant spurs fans. its just so much more fun acting like one. im not going to waste my time making a troll over there. bet they would ban me in mins. instead I welcome them to come troll us. looking forward to it actually.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 09:48 PM
It was nice dealing with OKC fans for the past couple weeks. At least they are generally classy.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

They're also obsessed with Clipperfan over there..... they finally beat the Clippers yet we're still in their heads :lol

TE
05-17-2013, 09:49 PM
yea I was pretty stoned off some killer smoke when I posted that. I laughed my ass off when I realized what I posted. oh well. I find it funny how they quoted my post over in their shitty forum. they think we're all dumbasses. they don't realize that that lack of moderation here is what makes this site entertaining. we are not all ignorant spurs fans. its just so much more fun acting like one. im not going to waste my time making a troll over there. bet they would ban me in mins. instead I welcome them to come troll us. looking forward to it actually.
rofl they wouldn't last a day here. They think this subforum (Spurs related) is unmoderated, they'd cry their brains out if they got into it in the NBA forum tbh.

Reck
05-17-2013, 09:49 PM
This one is a good one.

Yeah, but these guys are just plain ignorant! Atleast the Clippers fans had a reason to be cocky. They were beating the snot out of us and they have two superstar caliber players. They were just a flawed team. What is so special about the Spurs talent? They keep saying stuff like they have twice as much talent. I don't see any All-Star starters over there! I agree Parker is a bad man and Duncan is still a good player. Ginobili is washed up as hell and everybody knows it. I like how our big three of Gasol-Zbo-Conley are playing better than their big three right now but it's close. Then they talk about their depth. The role players like Leonard, Green, Splitter, Diaw, Neal, Bonner etc...what makes this group so much better than TA, Prince, Pondexter, Darrell, Bayless, Davis? Looks pretty even too me. What a bunch of fools.

LOL

TE
05-17-2013, 09:53 PM
Look at all those guests....:lol

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 10:44 PM
"It was nice dealing with OKC fans for the past couple weeks. At least they are generally classy.

We already knocked Flopper fans off of their trash talking, overconfident high horse. Time to do the same for spoiled SA fans."

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLM7Lw3O1tu0X-eZeN6oBRFXQsgd-Oy_99uRK52qUFddpcPYpbvw

Juggity
05-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Why are grizzlies fans so salty? They're in the WCF as clear favorites.

DMC
05-17-2013, 11:32 PM
It doesn't matter. When it's said and done the winners will advance and the fans of the losing team won't be around to read the "told you so" comments.

houston spurs fan
05-17-2013, 11:50 PM
How is that statement not true you did go against a weak defnseive team and a team without a healthy Lee but Duncan >>>>>>> Griffin
I think this is secretly El Nono. Trying to create an alter ego to start shit....I do not believe Memphis Grizzly fans even exist...

DejuanorwhatDude
05-18-2013, 12:39 AM
By what criteria hasn't he done anything? I'm thinking by your standards, the Grizzlies have never done anything in their existence as a franchise.

No use replying to some dumbfuck with JR Smith as his avatar.

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2013, 12:41 AM

Spurs lost one of those games cause thompson went off, it had jack shit to do with GS's defense

8FOR!3
05-18-2013, 01:00 AM
The Clippers comment was pure gold. Two superstar caliber players that we swept last year.

senorglory
05-18-2013, 01:26 AM
If you want to get them sputtering mad, talk about how one sided the trade to LA was. A ripoff.

Darkwaters
05-18-2013, 01:38 AM
I don't know why you guys are so excitable about an opponent's forum. The Grizzlies are a good team and they're having the best season of their franchise's existence.

They've been in the league for 18 years and have now made the playoffs six times. However, the first three times they made the playoffs they got swept out of the first round. They hadn't even won a playoff game until they played us two seasons ago...and actually won the series. They then went on to lose the second round to OKC. Last year they again lost in the first round, but took it to seven with the Clippers. This year they won their second-ever playoff series against the Clippers. They followed that up with their third-ever playoff series win, this time against OKC. Now they're the favorites to win a third series and make the finals. Yea, of course they're excited, they were a joke for a long time, and they're finally relevent and making considerable noise.

chapnis
05-18-2013, 01:39 AM

My favourite was when he thought Quincy Pondexter was just as good as Kawhi Leonard.

KaiRMD1
05-18-2013, 01:42 AM
I'll say this, stupid homer fans aside, this series should be great. Two small market bangers going head to head and both teams could possibly give the Heat a run for their money (Heat will still win though). Even though those fans seem retarded, I'm still gonna say here's to a good series with some entertaining basketball. :toast

lefty
05-18-2013, 01:43 AM

This is the link to the one I found that appears to be the most lively. Warning!!!!!!!!!! Enter at your own risk. It can get extremely X-rated and vitriolic. If that offends you, I suggest you stay away. I also suggest that it may be better to just read than to participate. All that being said, here tis'.................

True tbh :lol

Anyway, they seem to be nice :tu

mudyez
05-18-2013, 02:15 AM
I don't know why you guys are so excitable about an opponent's forum. The Grizzlies are a good team and they're having the best season of their franchise's existence.

They've been in the league for 18 years and have now made the playoffs six times. However, the first three times they made the playoffs they got swept out of the first round. They hadn't even won a playoff game until they played us two seasons ago...and actually won the series. They then went on to lose the second round to OKC. Last year they again lost in the first round, but took it to seven with the Clippers. This year they won their second-ever playoff series against the Clippers. They followed that up with their third-ever playoff series win, this time against OKC. Now they're the favorites to win a third series and make the finals. Yea, of course they're excited, they were a joke for a long time, and they're finally relevent and making considerable noise.

translation: "they are a pitty franchise and we shouldnt pick on the ugly chick that finaly got a boyfriend." :toast

Man In Black
05-18-2013, 02:16 AM
I'd actually like to talk hoops with the fans from the other side. I've learned from other fan's how perception can be warped with a mob mentality. Having said that, I've gotten the chance to talk to some of them in person and it's a really interesting conversation about how one team's style is viewed. 2 people could be looking at exactly the same thing and come up with 2 diametrically opposed views. I hope they let me in. Nothing more interesting than taking what seems to be a strong point in an argument and then breaking it out to show that it can be countered. We'll see. I see Spurs in 6 in the series and the reason varies but the key that seems to rule here is that the Spurs are more experienced, have a stronger overall team than the one that got swept in 2011, and are focused on getting Tim one for the thumb.

crc21209
05-18-2013, 02:24 AM
Looks like a pretty lame board to me. All I saw was them talking shit about 2 years ago and how they're gonna beat us again but no sign of some real basketball talk.

howbouthemspurs
05-18-2013, 02:55 AM
LOL :lmao... I needed a good laugh! Thanks!

FkLA
05-18-2013, 03:13 AM
Any fan that thinks this series wont be a dogfight is delusional, that goes for both Grizzly fans and you niggas here on ST.

With that said they are clueless about Kawhi Leonard. He is significantly better than any of Memphis' role players. Look up his numbers last series, Grizz fans.

Splits
05-18-2013, 03:44 AM
I know it's a popular take around these parts to say the Spurs are underdogs, but reality check guys: the people who know best, the books who take the bets, have us as slight favorites in the series. Don't gulp the LJ downerade straight from the faucet.

Man In Black
05-18-2013, 03:51 AM
Some LAL fans don't even know that officially the colors are Forum Blue and Gold. Forum Blue would be the purple.

BigTex342006
05-18-2013, 05:31 AM
I think the Grizz fans that think their team is going to beat down SA easily are as delusional as Spur fans thinking SA will beat down the Grizz easily.

Should be a knock down drag out fight...

ddjeffries
05-18-2013, 06:42 AM
AHH MY EYES! WTF was that? Please let me have a BBS over that thing.

goldenstwarriors.com is another one. Much better. They have one more too.

Venti Quattro
05-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Some LAL fans don't even know that officially the colors are Forum Blue and Gold. Forum Blue would be the purple.
The term forum blue was from Chick Hearn because Jack Kent Cooke didn't want to call Forum Blue as Purple.

Russ
05-18-2013, 08:42 AM
Memphis is Number Three!!!!!

http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/americas-most-miserable-cities-business-beltway-miserable-cities_slide_4.html

http://realestate.msn.com/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=23468266#4

America's Top Ten Most Miserable cities. :)

Calispursfan11
05-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Whoa these grizzly fans are delusional tbh. I think people here are more realistic. I didn't see one post on that board giving the Spurs any kind of advantage in the series whereas here, we are a bunch of analytical cliff jumpers who always assume the other team will win the series after one loss.

Russ
05-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Whoa these grizzly fans are delusional tbh. I think people here are more realistic. I didn't see one post on that board giving the Spurs any kind of advantage in the series whereas here, we are a bunch of analytical cliff jumpers who always assume the other team will win the series after one loss.

Spurs fan been around the block too many times for bravado. Like Edward G. Robinson and Steve McQueen (Memphis fan) in this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFMPHY7OoWU

100%duncan
05-18-2013, 09:23 AM
why is there a thread about another teams forum?

TE
05-18-2013, 02:00 PM
More recent comments (:lol @ college frat youtube fail vid comparison):

Simple_Like_That (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=9485)

Hall of Famer

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-9485.jpg (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=9485)

Members

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.png

6,473 posts

Posted Today, 08:48 AM
http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/snapback.png (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=578874)grindforth, on 18 May 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:
Link?

http://www.spurstalk...ad.php?t=214482 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214482)

Those arrogants Spurs fans deserve a lesson, this series will be a war. Let bring it home. Nice that they forgot they were a small market in the past, the same position as we are. Now I want Grizzlies in 5.

#53 (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=15831&view=findpost&p=578897)Commadoor Sixty-four (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=843)

Hall of Famer

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-843.jpg (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=843)

Members

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.pnghttp://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/bullet_black.png

5,400 posts

Posted Today, 10:57 AM
Spurs talk is the equilivent of a drunk college frat party youtube fail compilation.

I remember the arrogance from 2011 .... Still prolly have a lil of that turd sandwich in their teeth, of course followed by the turd fest from last year, it's gotta be a Texas-sized turdapalooza there in that sandpit of a hoke town.

Look, we got us a river walk, hyuck, hyuck and schuckumms.

Lets beat these guys so they can get back to their broke back mountaineering.

#60Commadoor Sixty-four (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=843)

Hall of Famer

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-843.jpg (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=843)

Members

5,400 posts

Posted Today, 12:44 PM
http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/public/style_images/master/snapback.png (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=578902)BLUEandGOLD, on 18 May 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:
WOW! Well said 64!

Well, if they're gonna stereotype us as some southern hick town when over 3/4ths of the population is African-American and about the farthest thing from a hick town, might as well generalize the Texan cowboy hokey-pokey crap that them fellers in the big boy howdy state of dirt and tumbleweeds and syuch....

Guess ill go play a banjo after I tend to the still and have relations with my aunt sister cousin.

Anyone got any good whittlin' sticks?
I used mine to pick up some road kill for possum stew.....

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-18-2013, 02:02 PM
These fans are pathetic. :lol

TE
05-18-2013, 02:06 PM
:lol what's funny is they think we have the same team from 2011. They're in for a rude awakening tbh

TE
05-18-2013, 02:08 PM
and goddamm does that commador poster sound like a typical memphis fan. Arrogant, fat, inbred and retarded all at the same time...

Floyd Pacquiao
05-18-2013, 02:08 PM
:lol pussie ass niggas

:cry they have no class :cry

pikkiwoki
05-18-2013, 02:11 PM
#53 (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=15831&view=findpost&p=578897)Commadoor Sixty-four (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=843)

Hall of Famer

Members

5,400 posts

Spurs talk is the equilivent of a drunk college frat party youtube fail compilation.

I remember the arrogance from 2011 .... Still prolly have a lil of that turd sandwich in their teeth, of course followed by the turd fest from last year, it's gotta be a Texas-sized turdapalooza there in that sandpit of a hoke town.

i like this guy. he'd fit right in here, imo. tbh

Death In June
05-18-2013, 02:55 PM

i like this guy. he'd fit right in here, imo. tbhEh, it wasn't much of a slam, a joke, or an ironic observation. Just the yodeling of some goat raping hick whose brain threw up after some word association.

Juggity
05-18-2013, 03:14 PM

Hall of Famer

Members

5,400 posts

:lol this guy went in hard

Budkin
05-18-2013, 03:31 PM
:lol brokeback mountaineering? what?

Grit and Grind
05-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Lol how Am I troll this is why I hate this part of the site you Spurs fans can be pricks / cunts at times .

jeebus
05-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Lol how Am I troll this is why I hate this part of the site you Spurs fans can be pricks / cunts at times .
that's upstairs for you, bruh

Grit and Grind
05-18-2013, 04:16 PM
that's upstairs for you, bruh
Anybody who is not Spurs fan and has a different opinion is automatically called a troll lol

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Anybody who is not Spurs fan and has a different opinion is automatically called a troll lol

they might be confusing you with the guy who has your name but no spaces

Grit and Grind
05-18-2013, 04:21 PM
they might be confusing you with the guy who has your name but no spaces
Yeah I saw him too I don't like the same name thing .

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2013, 04:23 PM

and you were here first

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Registration needs to be open for the playoffs, none of this approval crap

houston spurs fan
05-18-2013, 04:29 PM

Im calling you out. Memphis fans don't really exist.

Budkin
05-18-2013, 04:33 PM

Grit is not a troll in the slightest.

jag
05-18-2013, 05:16 PM
If Memphis weren't the ghetto butthole of TN, I'd for sure make the 5hr drive (or 1.5 hr flight) from Chattanooga to catch a game.

I still haven't decided what to do. I'll for sure go to a finals game in SA, but considering the Grizz are legit, that opportunity might not come.

exstatic
05-18-2013, 07:03 PM
I know it's a popular take around these parts to say the Spurs are underdogs, but reality check guys: the people who know best, the books who take the bets, have us as slight favorites in the series. Don't gulp the LJ downerade straight from the faucet.

Betting lines are not based on teams, they're based on where they want the money to go, as opposed to where it is going now.

Obstructed_View
05-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Wow. At least Mav fans had the balls to bring their illiterate drivel over here. Even Suns fans stuck around for a while. Two guys with the same name signing up? smh

GSH
05-18-2013, 08:52 PM

Is that your attempt to be genitalia-neutral? If you're gonna talk trash, at least pick a gender for your body part comparisons. When you live in a city where only 49% of White students go to public schools, you forfeit the right to even try and be politically correct.

And, for the record, too many people have seen the statistics burn injuries in Memphis (all the meth labs), and meth contaminated houses. And I can say with fair certainty that San Antonio has virtually no reports of Elvis at Starbuck's. So you can go back to your buddies and tell them that talking about another city being "stupid" is sort of a waste of time. Stick to basketball, and you'll get a lot better results.

rascal
05-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Im actually on the Grizzlies board and its honestly not a bad place it's at least a community there while here there is like 20 laker pheggets , Biased Spurs fans (Though few but the ones who are annoying ) and dumbass Mavs fans

Some of the biased homer spur fans are the worst. I want the spurs to get beat just to shut them up.

rascal
05-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Oh forgot about Manu .. I mean Manu is even in scoring but his height and passing make him way better than Bayless

Manu is the 3rd option on the Spurs, hardly a role player although his game will likely tank in this series.

rascal
05-18-2013, 09:20 PM
My favourite was when he thought Quincy Pondexter was just as good as Kawhi Leonard.

Who said that?

rascal
05-18-2013, 09:21 PM

People here are delusional. Every year they believe the Spurs are winning a title.

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2013, 09:51 PM
hey guys let's all be nice and not curse, and sing kumbyfuckingya because that's what classy people do. cursing makes baby Jesus cry you know

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2013, 10:06 PM
Some of the biased homer spur fans are the worst. I want the spurs to get beat just to shut them up.

You are a stupid piece of shit. No real spurs fan roots against the spurs for any reason. Go fuck yourself faggot.

rascal
05-18-2013, 10:11 PM
hey guys let's all be nice and not curse, and sing kumbyfuckingya because that's what classy people do. cursing makes baby Jesus cry you know

I laugh when people say Spur fans are some sort of classy fan.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2013, 10:22 PM

I laugh when I see your shitty posts. Fuck you

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2013, 10:29 PM
Double post

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2013, 10:29 PM

:cry I'm classy because I root against my own team :cry

chapnis
05-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Who said that?

Can't remember, it was something along the lines of 'Quincy does what Leonard does for them'

hyhy
05-18-2013, 10:52 PM
People here are delusional. Every year they believe the Spurs are winning a title.

Of coz we do. Why not?

Sean Cagney
05-19-2013, 02:03 AM

I NEVER was the Spurs to get beat, wtf is wrong with you? I love this team and some bias idiot fans will not make me want them to get beat. What a post there! What the F is wrong with you wanting your team to get beat to shut up some fans in here?

Dingle Barry
05-19-2013, 02:21 AM
rascal is a dumb drugged out whore that forgot who pays her bills.

hater
05-19-2013, 03:11 AM
:lmao rascal.

This is the same guy that said this:

The Clippers are advancing to the WCF this year

:lmao :lmao :lmao

The Reckoning
05-19-2013, 03:42 AM
pretty sure it's common knowledge that rascal is a suicidal catatonic pessimist

TampaDude
05-19-2013, 06:34 AM
pretty sure it's common knowledge that rascal is a suicidal catatonic pessimist

...as well as being 12 years old. :lol

TampaDude
05-19-2013, 06:43 AM
http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/3507141.phtml

DMC
05-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Memphis is a great city. Where else can an 18 year old enlistee get offered every drug under the sun by 8 different dealers on a 4 minute walk? West Memphis is even better.

DMC
05-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Manu is the 3rd option on the Spurs, hardly a role player although his game will likely tank in this series.

Where you been? His game tanked a long time ago.

Grit and Grind
05-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Is that your attempt to be genitalia-neutral? If you're gonna talk trash, at least pick a gender for your body part comparisons. When you live in a city where only 49% of White students go to public schools, you forfeit the right to even try and be politically correct.

And, for the record, too many people have seen the statistics burn injuries in Memphis (all the meth labs), and meth contaminated houses. And I can say with fair certainty that San Antonio has virtually no reports of Elvis at Starbuck's. So you can go back to your buddies and tell them that talking about another city being "stupid" is sort of a waste of time. Stick to basketball, and you'll get a lot better results.
LOL I don't live in Memphis

Grit and Grind
05-19-2013, 02:28 PM
Wow. At least Mav fans had the balls to bring their illiterate drivel over here. Even Suns fans stuck around for a while. Two guys with the same name signing up? smh

LOL THAT IS NOT ME !!!!! ASK Any other Spurs fans that's not me how many times must I state that .

lil'mo
05-19-2013, 04:34 PM
[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this community.

I got this when I tried to visit the site again. I'm just a guest, wtf?

Reck
05-19-2013, 04:56 PM
So our the Spurs classless by running up the score or are we just that bad?

This is typical Pop.

They have no clue. Haha

fukyoteamclown
05-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Splitter and TD with 7 combined points...2 of TD's came in garbage time. Grizz fans better not talk shit about us having the edge becuz their front line was being hacked. Fukyoteamclown

DAF86
05-19-2013, 05:12 PM

You want the Spurs to get beat 'cause you're a Spurs hater.

The Reckoning
05-19-2013, 05:14 PM
complete meltdown over there. hollins is already nailed to the cross :lol.

Libri
05-19-2013, 05:16 PM
complete meltdown over there. hollins is already nailed to the cross :lol.

Kind of sounds familiar. *coughSpursTalkcough*

Kidd K
05-19-2013, 05:16 PM
And now those faggot Grizzfans understand why Spurfans were so confident about the series. :lmao

Conley/Bayless are the fat-free, no sugar versions of Curry/Jack who aren't going to hurt us NEARLY as much. Gasol is worse than Bogut defensively, Randolph is containable by Duncan.

ddjeffries
05-19-2013, 08:58 PM
"Spurs average seven made threes per game in the playoffs. In game 1, they had double that. Hold them to their average, and it's a one possession game. I'm not worried."

So if you hold us to averages then you have to tack on more points for Timmy and Manu since they didn't score much. Which would make it a blowout again.

manufan10
05-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Registration needs to be open for the playoffs, none of this approval crap

This.

Kidd K
05-20-2013, 01:50 PM
One of them quoted my thread about how the Spurs are 7-0 when they hold opponents to 92 or less. . .and he said this:

I guess they're expecting automatic wins if they hold us to 92 points or fewer. What they don't realize is that if the game is in the 80's to lower 90s, they are playing at our pace. So really they wouldn't be holding us to anything, but they'd be playing our style.

Secondly, I think they're forgetting the part where we play defense and hold them below their average. It seems like they're expecting us to lay down and only score 91 points why we allow them to score at will. Common sense is apparently in short supply over there.

I wonder what that arrogant faggot thinks now? :lmao

Spurs just shat all over them, scored at will, and held them well below 92 while playing at our pace. :lmao

hater
05-20-2013, 01:52 PM
:lmao they already crying about Manu's flopping

:lmao and Manu was Grizzlies 6th man most of the game

Obstructed_View
05-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Flopping? They're about seven years late on that one. Are they complaining about Bruce Bowen kicking Conley on the way to the basket, too?

Budkin
05-20-2013, 02:00 PM
They've gotten over the loss now and are talking about how they are not worried because The Clippers and The Thunder.

hater
05-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Flopping? They're about seven years late on that one. Are they complaining about Bruce Bowen kicking Conley on the way to the basket, too?

to be fair there was 1 play where Manu flopped and got 3 free throws. But that was more refs mistake, flooping not nearly as bad as Lebron

but the rest of 1st half Manu helped the Grizz by shooting bricks and turnovers.

Obstructed_View
05-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Manu didn't flop, he lost the ball. The refs screwed up and said he was shooting. That said, Arthur was retarded for fouling him after he lost the ball.

Obstructed_View
05-20-2013, 02:15 PM
They've gotten over the loss now and are talking about how they are not worried because The Clippers and The Thunder.

I don't even have the words for how bad Memphis' defense was in that game. I'd be seriously worried if my team came out and laid an egg like that in the game they were talking about stealing. If I were going to console myself, it would be with the likelihood that they'll play with more brains and more energy, not that losing the first game is somehow the team's MO.

hater
05-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Manu didn't flop, he lost the ball. The refs screwed up and said he was shooting. That said, Arthur was retarded for fouling him after he lost the ball.

it was a flop. a nonhomer would agree.

gaKNOW!blee
05-20-2013, 02:22 PM
The thing I don't get is kawhi leonard he is doing what Q is doing for us yet they think he is some type of superstar.

Did I seriously just read that?

Spur|n|Austin
05-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Did I seriously just read that?

Their basketball IQ's are obviously through the roof!

Obstructed_View
05-20-2013, 02:27 PM
it was a flop. a nonhomer would agree.

Um...okay. You've got the market cornered on impartiality.

lakerhaterade
05-20-2013, 02:44 PM
What a stupid fanbase:lol..they're like Lakerfans with all that arrogance..only difference these fans are dumber and have no rings to brag about

Mugen
05-20-2013, 02:45 PM
They do seem to be almost as stupid as Thunder fans which is a pretty amazing accomplishment tbh.

Mugen
05-20-2013, 02:51 PM
:lmao This might be one of the worst takes I've seen this season, even when considering the retarded shit GNSF says from time to time:

"Spurs average seven made threes per game in the playoffs. In game 1, they had double that. Hold them to their average, and it's a one possession game. I'm not worried."

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=15857&st=20

Splits
05-20-2013, 03:03 PM
:lmao This might be one of the worst takes I've seen this season, even when considering the retarded shit GNSF says from time to time:

:lol "not worried". Surprised his screen name isn't Grizzlyup

Budkin
05-20-2013, 03:03 PM
I think they're so arrogant because they whooped our ass in 2011 and just assume they are going to again.

Mugen
05-20-2013, 03:08 PM

spurraider21
05-20-2013, 03:18 PM
One of them quoted my thread about how the Spurs are 7-0 when they hold opponents to 92 or less. . .and he said this:

I guess they're expecting automatic wins if they hold us to 92 points or fewer. What they don't realize is that if the game is in the 80's to lower 90s, they are playing at our pace. So really they wouldn't be holding us to anything, but they'd be playing our style.

Secondly, I think they're forgetting the part where we play defense and hold them below their average. It seems like they're expecting us to lay down and only score 91 points why we allow them to score at will. Common sense is apparently in short supply over there.

Spurs just shat all over them, scored at will, and held them well below 92 while playing at our pace. :lmao

DAF86
05-20-2013, 03:27 PM

I read other pretty similar, something like: "Don't worry, with the 20pts that were missing from Randolph this would have been a tied game".

GSH
05-20-2013, 03:57 PM
I think they're so arrogant because they whooped our ass in 2011 and just assume they are going to again.

This is all new to them. And this is their first trip ever to the WCF, so the idea that things get tougher the deeper you go is totally alien to them.

SpursRock20
05-20-2013, 04:25 PM

That's how ESPN is spinning it too.

Darius Bieber
05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
At least their forum has a mobile version... :hat

GSH
05-20-2013, 05:01 PM
At least their forum has a mobile version... :hat

That helps when they're fishing.

hater
05-20-2013, 05:02 PM
That helps when they're fishing.

Man In Black
05-20-2013, 05:06 PM
I still want to get on that board and talk serious hoops and counterpoint why what they think may possibly, not work.

rascal
05-20-2013, 05:25 PM

:lol At all the people in here who think the series is over in one game.

rascal
05-20-2013, 05:30 PM
What a stupid fanbase:lol..they're like Lakerfans with all that arrogance..only difference these fans are dumber and have no rings to brag about

Arrogance is what I am seeing with spur fans.

hater
05-20-2013, 05:33 PM

:lol at the idiot who said Clippers to the WCF :lol

Mel_13
05-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Someone needs to come out of his purple and gold closet. He'll feel much better when he does.

Hoops Czar
05-20-2013, 05:37 PM

If this statement doesn't reek of pot met kettle, then I don't know what does. They're arrogant? This franchise hasn't done jack shit since 2007 and some have the Spurs penciled in to the NBA finals after one game of which Memphis played like crap. You think the series is going to be this easy? If so, you're in for a rude awakening. You'd think this forum would have learned a thing or two from last year, but apparently not. Maybe you forgot how arrogant this forum was back in 2011.... "Spurs have the best record in western conference", "Memphis is the 8th seed, were scared of the 8th seed, no fucking way" and still my all-time favorite " They tanked to get us, what, are they stupid?"

Hoops Czar
05-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Arrogance is what I am seeing with spur fans.

This forum can't help it. They troll other team message boards, they spam espn message boards, and when they're eliminated, they disappear.

Legacy
05-20-2013, 05:44 PM
This is all new to them. And this is their first trip ever to the WCF, so the idea that things get tougher the deeper you go is totally alien to them.

Truth!

spurraider21
05-20-2013, 05:47 PM

everything else in the post is irrelevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8

Kidd K
05-20-2013, 07:35 PM

I don't think anyone thinks it's over in one game.

It was just funny that Grizzlies fans think their offense is somehow excellent and that their D was going to magically shut us down like we were the Clippers or some shit.

Your cheering against the Spurs though is all I need to know about you to not give a shit what you think about the Spurs, their fans, or anyone they're playing against. Talk about a shitty Spurfan.

rascal
05-20-2013, 07:54 PM

It was just funny that Grizzlies fans think their offense is somehow excellent and that their D was going to magically shut us down like we were the Clippers or some shit.

Your cheering against the Spurs though is all I need to know about you to not give a shit what you think about the Spurs, their fans, or anyone they're playing against. Talk about a shitty Spurfan.

What the hell do I get if the Spurs win? I don't go around bragging about the teams I choose to root for like some idiots in here. it is just not a big deal anymore. the best title was the one in 1999 because it was the first. I don't bet on games. The big 3 already have titles. The big 3 core already has 3 or in Duncan's case 4 titles, I don't care (like most of the entire country) if Duncan wins another. It has become more fun watching the meltdown of the homers and assholes in this forum when the spurs lose.

Kidd K
05-20-2013, 08:04 PM
What the hell do I get if the Spurs win? I don't go around bragging about the teams I choose to root for like some idiots in here. it is just not a big deal anymore. the best title was the one in 1999 because it was the first. I don't bet on games. The big 3 already have titles. The big 3 core already has 3 or in Duncan's case 4 titles, I don't care (like most of the entire country) if Duncan wins another. It has become more fun watching the meltdown of the homers and assholes in this forum when the spurs lose.

What do you get if they lose? To talk shit to other Spurfans? Think about how much dumber that is than actually enjoying the sport everyone else on here is watching and enjoying.

You can't seriously be sitting in your little ivory tower and call other people assholes when your sole purpose is apparently to be a troll and cheer against the team you supposedly used to like. Very hypocritical. You're just doing the same thing but on the other side of the coin.

Mel_13
05-20-2013, 08:08 PM

He's not a shitty Spurfan. He's not any kind of Spurfan. He's just a poor, miserable troll.

Kidd K
05-20-2013, 08:09 PM
He's not a shitty Spurfan. He's not any kind of Spurfan. He's just a poor, miserable troll.

Definitely seems that way.

spursince#99
05-20-2013, 08:26 PM
"1. ZBo show up.
2. TA go from trick to treak mode.
3. Don't over rotate or help on people (Diaw & Splittler) who are no big threat. If they beat you so be it, but don't leave Bonner, Hill, or Leonard open."

Their key adjustments, but who is Hill? Still 2011 maybe? :lmao

foodie2
05-20-2013, 08:31 PM
This forum can't help it. They troll other team message boards, they spam espn message boards, and when they're eliminated, they disappear.

Wait--you're a Cleveland Cavaliers fan? And you are complaining about members of this forum trolling other teams' message boards? Am I missing something? Weren't you the one talking about "pot met [sic] kettle"?

Budkin
05-20-2013, 08:45 PM
If this statement doesn't reek of pot met kettle, then I don't know what does. They're arrogant? This franchise hasn't done jack shit since 2007 and some have the Spurs penciled in to the NBA finals after one game of which Memphis played like crap. You think the series is going to be this easy? If so, you're in for a rude awakening. You'd think this forum would have learned a thing or two from last year, but apparently not. Maybe you forgot how arrogant this forum was back in 2011.... "Spurs have the best record in western conference", "Memphis is the 8th seed, were scared of the 8th seed, no fucking way" and still my all-time favorite " They tanked to get us, what, are they stupid?"

:lol Cleveland Cavaliers

Robz4000
05-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Tbh these Grizz fans seem to get their takes from reading ESPN. Shouldn't surprise us they seem deluded.

ddjeffries
05-20-2013, 09:44 PM
How can any Grizz fan say the spurs had nothing to do with the loss? I mean OUR DEFENSE WAS LEGIT. Freaking bonner was tearing up Zbo on D

pgardn
05-20-2013, 10:41 PM
THIS forum.

Like the people who actually enjoy watching their team play have control over THIS forum.

As a fan of any basketball team, if you really like the game as it was meant to be played, you have to appreciate what the Spurs did to Memphis. I hate the Mavs, but their ball movement and help defense during their championship run was a thing of beauty. They were fun to watch, did not miss a game.

KaiRMD1
05-20-2013, 10:49 PM
We really shouldn't be assuming victory until Victory has been taken. 3 more games to go until the finals.

pgardn
05-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Even if we go on to lose this series it will not change how well we played game 1.

ezau
05-20-2013, 11:25 PM
"1. ZBo show up.
3. Don't over rotate or help on people (Diaw & Splittler) who are no big threat. If they beat you so be it, but don't leave Bonner, Hill, or Leonard open."

Hoops Czar
05-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Wait--you're a Cleveland Cavaliers fan? And you are complaining about members of this forum trolling other teams' message boards? Am I missing something? Weren't you the one talking about "pot met [sic] kettle"?

Yeah, you're missing something. What you need to do is familiarize yourself with the term troll because you seem to have a slight misunderstanding. You read my post and you're asking me if I was the one talking about pot meet Kettle? Do you normally answer your own questions or is this a first? Having Cleveland as my favorite team and posting on a Spurs message board means I'm not a Spurs fan. Now that's some fucked up logic but whatever floats your boat.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2013, 12:26 AM
"1. ZBo show up.

And they call us arrogant. At least we watched their team play the first two rounds. Jesus.

The fanbase, the media, and the team all seemed to think that this was the 2011 Spurs playing in the conference finals. I'm sure the team has educated themselves the last 24 hours.

spursncowboys
05-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Apparently, we are crazy.

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=15831

My mind's blown: We're talking about a forum with a link talking about this forum with a link. :downspin:

Kidd K
05-21-2013, 12:33 AM
How can any Grizz fan say the spurs had nothing to do with the loss? I mean OUR DEFENSE WAS LEGIT. Freaking bonner was tearing up Zbo on D

They think the Spurs have a shitty defense and got lucky. . . even though they were 3rd in the NBA in defensive efficiency, just barely behind the Grizzlies who were 2nd.

None of their takes seem to be based on facts. It's all based on what happened 2 years ago with our completely different teams with different levels of health, on what they did against other much shittier teams this year, and on blind faith in their team.

I seriously doubt most of them have watched any Spurs games except when their team played them (shorthanded half the time). So they barely have a clue what the Spurs are capable of.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2013, 12:44 AM
They think the Spurs have a shitty defense and got lucky. . . even though they were 3rd in the NBA in defensive efficiency, just barely behind the Grizzlies who were 2nd.

None of their takes seem to be based on facts. It's all based on what happened 2 years ago with our completely different teams with different levels of health, on what they did against other much shittier teams this year, and on blind faith in their team.

I seriously doubt most of them have watched any Spurs games except when their team played them (shorthanded half the time). So they barely have a clue what the Spurs are capable of.

It's really weird. I'm bumming tonight because I keep looking for a game and there isn't one. Maybe it's just us who watch NBA games because we like the NBA. The lack of knowledge those guys have about the Spurs is almost as embarrassing as the lack of preparation from the Grizz. The overwhelming majority of those guys don't seem to have watched any of the Spurs' games, or they'd be pointing out how much better Stef Curry was at defending the Spurs pick and roll than anyone on their roster thus far.

Writing off the Spurs' outside shooting by comparing Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard to Bayless and Pondexter? Really?

DejuanorwhatDude
05-21-2013, 12:44 AM
Yeah, you're missing something. What you need to do is familiarize yourself with the term troll because you seem to have a slight misunderstanding. You read my post and you're asking me if I was the one talking about pot meet Kettle? Do you normally answer your own questions or is this a first? Having Cleveland as my favorite team and posting on a Spurs message board means I'm not a Spurs fan. Now that's some fucked up logic but whatever floats your boat.

You're a pretentious douche who no one wants to hear from.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2013, 12:51 AM

People thought Memphis was stupid for tanking? Manu was hurt and Splitter was collecting DNP-CDs. I remember people being mad and hoping the Spurs would punish Memphis for doing it, but I sure don't remember anyone being confident about it.

Budkin
05-21-2013, 12:55 AM
People thought Memphis was stupid for tanking? Manu was hurt and Splitter was collecting DNP-CDs. I remember people being mad and hoping the Spurs would punish Memphis for doing it, but I sure don't remember anyone being confident about it.

I was kinda worried but never in a million years did I think they would win the series.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2013, 12:59 AM
I was kinda worried but never in a million years did I think they would win the series.

Maybe not. It's an extremely rare occurrence, but I seem to recall that a lot of us knew the stars were aligned perfectly for the Grizzlies, especially after the Suns game. When Manu didn't play in game 1 and the Spurs pissed away a 4 point lead in the last minute, their margin for error all but disappeared. You're right though; it's probably just 20/20 hindsight in my brain.

Reck
05-21-2013, 09:39 PM
LOL the mood over there.

stxspurs
05-21-2013, 11:18 PM
my favorite

2nd Team
Members
PipPipPip
728 posts

Posted Today, 09:46 PM
I would be thrilled with overtime.

Win or lose. The Griz figured out how to beat them.

how to beat the spurs:
1. hope to god they score only 9 in the 4th
2. ref bailout fake flagrant
3. ref help..no ft in the 4th??? really

if that all happens again they are golden

stxspurs
05-21-2013, 11:19 PM
:lol:flag::flag::flag:

Brunodf
05-21-2013, 11:22 PM
1- Pop play bonner for 17 of the last 18 minutes

hater
05-21-2013, 11:27 PM
a few gems after the game 2 loss :lmao

This is a good loss - def going to 7. Glad we found some type of mojo - Grindhouse will get us over the top.

I believe this series will go to a game 7. And I believe we can win that game.

:lol. :lol

Maybe the Grizzlies have figured out something. The 4th quarter looked really good for us

yeah, Tony Allen can get a job in Hollywood :rollin

hater
05-21-2013, 11:27 PM

This is a good loss - def going to 7. Glad we found some type of mojo - Grindhouse will get us over the top.

I believe this series will go to a game 7. And I believe we can win that game.

Maybe the Grizzlies have figured out something. The 4th quarter looked really good for us

8FOR!3
05-21-2013, 11:52 PM

longhorn
05-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Manu is a dirty player. I don't care what the announcers say, that was a flagrant foul on Manu. Tony could have been badly hurt if he hadn't been able to catch himself.

Budkin
05-22-2013, 12:32 AM

The Grizz didn't figure anything out. Timmy was in foul trouble... the lineup sucked, and they missed shots. That's it. But let them think what they want.

DJB
05-22-2013, 01:56 AM
Lol Vancouver grizzlies
lol Tennessee
lol tony allen
lol z Bo
lol Lionel hollins
lol wcf

Kidd K
05-22-2013, 02:01 AM
The Grizz didn't figure anything out. Timmy was in foul trouble... the lineup sucked, and they missed shots. That's it. But let them think what they want.

This, finally someone says what's been on my mind. ZBo still sucked until the refs artificially altered the game by racking up cheap touch fouls on Timmy to get him taken out of the game. Only then did ZBo start to score. He didn't figure out our D, the refs did.

I hate to ever say this sorta thing, but ZBo really has tremendous trouble scoring with Timmy guarding him in the half court. He barely has a chance unless the refs remove or handcuff him with cheap fouls.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2013, 02:42 AM
This is like that game against Golden State where everything went wrong. The Spurs couldn't hit outside shots, didn't score inside, didn't draw fouls, got horribly outrebounded, couldn't get calls, were in foul trouble, played a terrible lineup. The difference is, they still won this game.

If the Spurs find a way to lose 4 out of 5 to Memphis they wouldn't have beaten Miami anyway. They need to treat game 3 like a must win.

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2013, 09:09 AM
evergrizz (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=24980)
Posted Today, 06:46 AM
Spurs are just a better team. It's no disgrace to lose to them.

Grizz made a great comeback. Grizz must win both games at home or this will be a short series.

Like I opined. Spurs in 5. Sorry, but the Grizz are overmatched in both talent and coaching.

Well looks like there has been a change of heart..

Frank Dux
05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
haha, the Grizz board is amazing. They spend a lot of time whining about the Spurs being floppers, then Allen performs the biggest, most pathetic flop in the history of the NBA.

Darkwaters
05-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Why do you guys care what they think? Of course they're going to be homers. It's a Memphis Grizzlies board. You think we don't have tons and tons of homers here?

Just enjoy that we're up 2-0 and hope that we can close this thing out and move on to Miami. It'd be nice to have a shot at number 5.

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2013, 10:32 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK2DYOfCYAAEvyK.jpg:large

DarrinS
05-22-2013, 10:34 AM

Strategic
05-22-2013, 11:20 AM

yeah, Tony Allen can get a job in Hollywood :rollinAllen would at least let his head touch the floor for me to call it a decent acting job. It reminded me more of a cheap B movie where you can see the punches not landing.

hater
05-22-2013, 03:31 PM
:lol according to Grizz fans. It was Westbrook who was limiting KD:

Yeah I mean OKC was missing Westbrook but they are a proud team with a HOF player in his prime.

Who do you think it was that made KD not play extra well?!

hater
05-22-2013, 03:35 PM

RD2191
05-22-2013, 06:21 PM
I just refuse to believe that Z-Bo and Gasol will continue to be contained by Boris Diaw, Tiago Splitter, and Matt Bonner, when Deadre Jordan, Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka (NBA Shot Block leader and All NBA 1st team Defense), Kendrick Perkins and Nick Collison couldn't.

Reck
05-22-2013, 06:26 PM

ROFL.

Five fouls son? Nigga I got this.

hater
05-22-2013, 06:29 PM
I just refuse to believe that Z-Bo and Gasol will continue to be contained by Boris Diaw, Tiago Splitter, and Matt Bonner, when Deadre Jordan, Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka (NBA Shot Block leader and All NBA 1st team Defense), Kendrick Perkins and Nick Collison couldn't.

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/62/22735862-680.jpg

emanueldavidginobili
05-22-2013, 06:45 PM

It's a team defensive effort that's causing ZBO and Gasol problems, the guards are helping out a lot and a good defensive scheme

RD2191
05-22-2013, 06:49 PM
It's a team defensive effort that's causing ZBO and Gasol problems, the guards are helping out a lot and a good defensive scheme
I know, I read that on the Grizz message board. lol

m33p0
05-22-2013, 06:51 PM
don't they know we keep matt bonner around for his defensive prowess.

m33p0
05-22-2013, 06:52 PM
ROFL.

Five fouls son? Nigga I got this.

+10 instant classic.

emanueldavidginobili
05-22-2013, 06:55 PM

Oh Haha I really hope we can steal a game over there it will be interesting to see what excuses they could pull out of their ass

Kidd K
05-22-2013, 06:56 PM

Why'd you just list everyone except Tim Duncan? :lol Are you trying to discount him?

From SI.com:

the Spurs’ defense swung by roughly 50 points per 100 possessions when Duncan was on the floor (65.2 points allowed per 100 possessions) compared with when the 37-year-old was off (116.3) in Game 2

As long as the refs don't try to artificially take Duncan out of the game again, Spurs should be fine.

RD2191
05-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Why'd you just list everyone except Tim Duncan? :lol Are you trying to discount him?

From SI.com:

As long as the refs don't try to artificially take Duncan out of the game again, Spurs should be fine.

Kidd K
05-22-2013, 07:04 PM

Oh that's what one of those newbs said? :lol Those fuckin idiots.

Meanwhile Duncan been bending them over all series. :lmao

RD2191
05-22-2013, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I really should of added quotations, lol. And how idiotic of them to leave out Duncan. Also I wouldn't exactly call Jordan or Griffin great defenders.

Kidd K
05-22-2013, 07:11 PM
No prob man, I should have given you the benefit of the doubt. :)

And yeah seriously, Griffin is an awful defender, and Jordan is extremely overrated defendively. Perkins was WORSE than garbage against them too. . .and Ibaka is overrated. Good, but overrated.

Duncan is the best defensive big they have faced so far this postseason and they can't figure it out.

RD2191
05-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Its all good, and most deff. They made their run when Timmy got into foul trouble. Its amazing how much of a difference he makes on defense.

MSPaint
05-22-2013, 07:41 PM
This is like that game against Golden State where everything went wrong. The Spurs couldn't hit outside shots, didn't score inside, didn't draw fouls, got horribly outrebounded, couldn't get calls, were in foul trouble, played a terrible lineup. The difference is, they still won this game.

If the Spurs find a way to lose 4 out of 5 to Memphis they wouldn't have beaten Miami anyway. They need to treat game 3 like a must win.

100% troof. it was good to hear kl on jim rome saying spurs mindset right now is down 0-2.

The Reckoning
05-23-2013, 04:52 AM
lol i like how theyre now using source material from spurstalk in their threads instead of talking shit

100%duncan
05-23-2013, 06:08 AM
Funny board tbh. :lol

Libri
05-23-2013, 09:24 AM
lol i like how theyre now using source material from spurstalk in their threads instead of talking shit

Like ESPN?

The Reckoning
05-23-2013, 09:28 AM
dets a zinger.

they don't charge a fee for it though.

capek
05-23-2013, 09:33 AM
Like ESPN?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkjlgMawY1qf04yf.gif

Spur|n|Austin
05-23-2013, 09:38 AM
I doubt ESPN steals any of their threads to turn into articles..

Sportcamper
05-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Enter at your own risk. It can get extremely X-rated and vitriolic. If that offends you, I suggest you stay away.

PBEEZY
05-23-2013, 10:32 AM
The Spurs are flopping on pregame medical reports now?

Really wish I could have responded to this guy with that TA flop

Aztecfan03
05-23-2013, 12:06 PM
evergrizz (http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showuser=24980)
Posted Today, 06:46 AM
Spurs are just a better team. It's no disgrace to lose to them.

Grizz made a great comeback. Grizz must win both games at home or this will be a short series.

Like I opined. Spurs in 5. Sorry, but the Grizz are overmatched in both talent and coaching.

Well looks like there has been a change of heart..

that guy sounds like a spurs fan trying to act like a grizz fan.

100%duncan
05-24-2013, 10:47 AM
http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=15895

They want to hard foul TP now. :lol

will_spurs
05-24-2013, 11:39 AM
I like the fact they have a stickied thread with "Grizz vocabulary". We could use that around here (GNSF, HWMNBN, The Centerpiece, The Turd Towers, etc.)

moisaenz
05-24-2013, 12:08 PM
http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=15895

They want to hard foul TP now. :lol

Hopefully tp can get a flagrant 4 point play as well if that happens