PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: fans, don't be soft :cry

Brazil
05-17-2013, 08:31 AM
I hardly ever post but I do enjoy logging on these forums for the game thread and post game reactions and it bothers me to see how many weak non-believers are in this forum. Some of these threads that I read about the WCF makes me want to throw up (especially timvps thread about the grizzlies).

Grizzlies are gonna get shut down and they can't score either...

Spurs in 5 closing it out at home

Don't be soft spurs fans!!!

:lobt:

whitemamba
05-17-2013, 08:35 AM
I hardly ever post but I do enjoy logging on these forums for the game thread and post game reactions and it bothers me to see how many weak non-believers are in this forum. Some of these threads that I read about the WCF makes me want to throw up (especially timvps thread about the grizzlies).

Grizzlies are gonna get shut down and they can't score either...

Spurs in 5 closing it out at home

Don't be soft spurs fans!!!

:lobt:

Come on b, in 5? I know you dont really mean that? lets bet on it shall we?

Brazil
05-17-2013, 08:43 AM
Come on b, in 5? I know you dont really mean that? lets bet on it shall we?

I just want to remember you that we are all grain of sand in an endless beach

whitemamba
05-17-2013, 08:50 AM
I just want to remember you that we are all grain of sand in an endless beach

:lol

benefactor
05-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Lots of chest puffing upstairs right now.

Brazil
05-17-2013, 09:07 AM

whether I'm becoming too pessimistic with the age whether they are all crazy with their Spurs in 5 everywhere.
spurs are not the favorites of this serie by a good margin

DAF86
05-17-2013, 09:09 AM
Spurs in 5 or 6, tbh.

Brazil
05-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Spurs in 5 or 6, tbh.

hope you're right, I'd love to see the Spurs have a shot at a final again

DAF86
05-17-2013, 09:14 AM

Watch and see son, if your boy isn't too banged up he's going to tear Conley a new one.

jeebus
05-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Parker's done pretty good against Memphis this season, luckily they'll have a lot of time off in between games 2 and 3 to heal up. Dunno why timvp is committing suicide upstairs before even seeing a game but he is a closet lakerfan half the time. Plus the fact that Memphis had trouble blowing out a shitty OKC team is always a good sign.

Slutter McGee
05-17-2013, 09:32 AM

I don't see the problem with this. When the Spurs make the Western Conference Finals there is nothing wrong with a bit of homerism. And when you make it this far its not blind homerism.

Its much more fun to watch a game thinking you are going to win. I laugh at all the people trying to stay completely objective or always trying to rain on the parade. Whats the problem? Do you guys have the emotional maturity of a four year old? Won't believe we can win because you can't handle the loss if it happens?

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

mudyez
05-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Actually i thing the Spurs will sweep them.

You are the pessimist!

Robz4000
05-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Parker's done pretty good against Memphis this season, luckily they'll have a lot of time off in between games 2 and 3 to heal up. Dunno why timvp is committing suicide upstairs before even seeing a game but he is a closet lakerfan half the time. Plus the fact that Memphis had trouble blowing out a shitty OKC team is always a good sign.

jeebus dropping truth nukes, per par

Blake
05-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Grizz in six, imo

irishock
05-17-2013, 01:09 PM
I think the Spurs match up w/ a healthy OKC squad better than w/ Memphis

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2013, 01:35 PM
why dont you post this shit upstairs, what u trying to prove down here? sympathy? empathy? gtfo

Brazil
05-17-2013, 03:38 PM
why dont you post this shit upstairs, what u trying to prove down here? sympathy? empathy? gtfo

gonna try to help you a bit here

"I hardly ever post"

Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466)

Post Count 14,463

Latarian Milton
05-17-2013, 06:46 PM
those fans have to be divided in two categories imho. one consists of fans who're sincerely insecure and have little faith in their team, and the other are fans who just wanna inverse-jinx their team

NRHector
05-17-2013, 06:57 PM

The Spurs are going to the finals

Kidd K
05-17-2013, 07:16 PM
I agree. Spurs fans. . .and fans of any team for that matter need to stop being faggots over the chance of losing.

You only have one chance to enjoy your team's playoff run every postseason. Don't be a pussy about it.

jeebus
05-27-2013, 11:03 PM
:hat

Malice
05-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Just not enough crow left in this forum...hopefully this will teach fuckers to keep their piss flaps closed, and let the play speak for itself...but probably not. Go Spurs.