PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Warriors

bigfan
05-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Just a quick note about the vanquished Warriors; they are a very young team and played darn well. Seem to have some class, not a bunch of whiners or complainers and played clean. Lots of credit in my opinion goes to their coach Mark Jackson. He seems to be a great coach in the making, I liked his decisions and he always seemed to handle victories and defeat well. Curry is still a kid and I like him too. Their fans seem pretty good too. Well done.

Ok, now on to the Grizz and those big galoots Randolph and Gasol; lets suprise the experts and sweep em (though Id bet Spurs in 6). I hope we use our Aussie galoot on em too.

mudyez
05-17-2013, 08:50 AM
I like guys like Curry, Thompson and Barnes with their attitude, but disagree with your opinion on Jackson. These motivational coaches don't age very well as their sh** gets old.

I can understand everyone loving them and if I were no Spurs fan, I'd probably would have rooted for them too.

Brazil
05-17-2013, 08:57 AM
:tu

they have a solid base to work with with young guys even if Curry's health is always gonna be an issue for them.

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 08:58 AM
these guys are professionals not a high school team. if they need to be motivated every timeout then they shouldnt be in the playoffs. that time is better served making adjustments and coaching.

703 Spurz
05-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Very glad to not have to hear Mark Jackson be mic'd up every 5 seconds preaching his bullshit

Dingle Barry
05-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Agree with all of that except the bit about their fans. They are probably the most passionate crowd in the league, but they also bitched and chanted way too much about the refs, even on obvious calls. Reminded me of Denver's dumb ass crowds.