PDA

View Full Version : LOL all he over rating Grizz on threads

Rummpd
05-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Spurs are healthy, deeper, more talented, more experienced, better coached, and simply the far better team.....mutiple matchups favor Spurs-Grizz beat weakened Thunder and Clippers and ZBo nothing more than a stat machine, Gasol a psuedo DPOY winner and Conley not even a top three guard Spurs could of faced-BS to BSPN and anyone losing faith in Spurs before this series- Spurs win in 6 at most.

Darius McCrary
05-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Donnie you're out of your element

Homeland Security
05-17-2013, 01:13 PM
I trust Rummpd to be an objective observer.

Rummpd
05-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Mr Wiz fan smart man and I used to work with that agency by your screen name and also follow and live near Wiz land - Grizz are a good team - Spurs when clicking and motivated a great/dynastic team....

Dro210
05-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Agree with everything except for us being healthier and ZBo being nothing but a stat machine. :flag:

Obstructed_View
05-17-2013, 04:08 PM
The Grizzlies are a good team. So are the Spurs.

The Spurs aren't playing that great. Neither are the Grizzlies.

The Spurs just beat a team that lost one of their top two players. So did the Grizzlies.

The Spurs just beat a team that played even better after losing their second best player. The Grizzlies beat a team that quit several games ago.

The Spurs dominated the Warriors once Tim Duncan got over his flu and Splitter and Diaw were back from injury. The Grizzlies were healthy the whole series and didn't dominate anything.

Lack of team basketball and passing is the reason the Thunder's offense withered and died against Memphis. The Spurs excel at team basketball and passing.

The Warriors' three point shooting is the reason the Spurs had trouble with the Warriors. Memphis does not excel at three point shooting.

Expecting a conference finals matchup not to be hard-fought would be silly. I expect five hard-fought games where the Spurs prevail. I'll be disappointed with them after the loss.

Rummpd
05-19-2013, 02:43 PM
LOL all doubters shocked already? FYI: Spurs the far better team just warming up and will annihiliate the Grizz - who gettng too much love media for beating weakened and injured teams.....

benefactor
05-19-2013, 02:45 PM
...and the Grizz are notoriously slow starters. Try actually watching basketball.

Rummpd
05-19-2013, 02:51 PM
LOL if you have ever been a paid NBA writer or a paid basketball referee like me - obviously not with your historically inept threads!

benefactor
05-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Plenty of shitty paid writers and refs out there. You are far from anomaly.

Rummpd
05-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Spurs just doing the expected - now only question will they win in 5 or less Games?

Rummpd
05-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Spurs win game 2 by 8 as Grizz play a lot harder but with that limited offensive talent that will just about lock up this series - no way they have the firepower to beat the improved, resilient and deeper/better all around Spurs in a series.

capek
05-20-2013, 08:02 AM
Rummpd>timvp tbh, though not per par

Rummpd
05-21-2013, 09:03 PM
Lol the announcers again crediting over-matched Grizz just because Spurs were bricking shots early .....

xtremesteven33
05-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Donnie you're out of your element

benefactor
05-21-2013, 11:30 PM
Lol the announcers again crediting over-matched Grizz just because Spurs were bricking shots early .....
The over-matched Grizz just held the Spurs to 9pts in the 4th quarter and went +14 on the glass with 19 of those on the offensive end.

Now cry about the refs for me, faggot.

benefactor
05-21-2013, 11:30 PM
The over-matched Grizz just held the Spurs to 9pts in the 4th quarter and went +14 on the glass with 19 of those on the offensive end.

Now cry about the refs for me, faggot.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-21-2013, 11:37 PM
lol premature ejaculating jinxing faggot

8FOR!3
05-21-2013, 11:48 PM
lol held a team to 9 in a quarter and still can't win the game.

Marc Gasl
Zach Randlph
Tny Allen
Michael Cnley

cause they got no 'O'