PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi's best career playoff game?

Wildcat67
05-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Anyone else think that last nights game was the best game Kawhi has ever had in the playoffs? Sure you can nitpick, but I don't think I've seen him have such an all-around game. His defense was spectacular. He was smothering on his man, disruptive on the weakside, and his help defense was great, similar to LeBron where he will help a teammate and yet still somehow have his own man covered at the same time.

Every time they tried to go one-on-one it ended in either a block, steal, or terrible shot that barely grazed the rim. Even his passing was nice in spots. If his teammates would have hit the shots. He was the driving factor in just about every run we had.

Wildcat67
05-18-2013, 12:22 AM
guess not.

fukyoteamclown
05-18-2013, 12:42 AM
fukyofaceclown

Wildcat67
05-18-2013, 12:58 AM
fukyofaceclown

cool

Mhak
05-18-2013, 01:13 AM
The kid needs to learn how to score on a fast break!! the kid looks lost. His decision sucks maybe because of lack of aggression or vision

Wildcat67
05-18-2013, 01:32 AM
The kid needs to learn how to score on a fast break!! the kid looks lost. His decision sucks maybe because of lack of aggression or vision

One of the problems is Tony. Whenever Tony and Kawhi are on a 2 on 1 fastbreak and Kawhi gives the ball up, Tony never gives it back even when Kawhi would have an easy layup. I can't count how many times this has happened.

The other interesting this is that his rookie year Kawhi was automatic on the fastbreak.

apalisoc_9
05-18-2013, 01:49 AM
One of the problems is Tony. Whenever Tony and Kawhi are on a 2 on 1 fastbreak and Kawhi gives the ball up, Tony never gives it back even when Kawhi would have an easy layup. I can't count how many times this has happened.

The other interesting this is that his rookie year Kawhi was automatic on the fastbreak.

Tony's chemistry with Kawhi is the worst among players with significant minutes. He either dislikes Kawhi, or just have poor chemistry tbh..I'd say the latter.