PDA

View Full Version : I think we should revisit pinking Avante

J.T.
05-17-2013, 07:18 PM
In this post (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214232&page=7&p=6574633&viewfull=1#post6574633), Avante says he'll basically stop being a condescending old prick in everyone else's threads. That's half the battle. Pinking him (again, and permanently this time) is the other half. Do your part, SpursTalk

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:19 PM
No need I'm done making threads.

Now if...

you
Shadowmoaner
Clipper Nation
Blake
ohmwrecker
johnsmith
Woo-whatever
Lincoln

....could help out...cool~~~~

Been thinking about giving up the thread thing for awhile.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Then you shouldn't have a problem with being pinked....

J.T.
05-17-2013, 07:23 PM

I highly doubt that. You're like 0-for-491 in times you said you'd leave the board, lighten up, change your ways, etc. You're the Barack Obama of SpursTalk when it comes to changing.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Then you shouldn't have a problem with being pinked....

Sounds great to me, no problem at all. You follow others around works for you.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:24 PM
I highly doubt that. You're like 0-for-491 in times you said you'd leave the board, lighten up, change your ways, etc. You're the Barack Obama of SpursTalk when it comes to changing.

Care to make a little wager?

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:25 PM
With a known liar and welcher who WILL move the goalposts at the last minute WHEN he loses? Good luck with that....

J.T.
05-17-2013, 07:26 PM

Hell no. I don't even enjoy talking to you. I only keep doing it because I'm too involved at this point and I'm not a quitter.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:26 PM
With a known liar and welcher who WILL move the goalposts at the last minute WHEN he loses? Good luck with that....

Dead serious, no more threads by Avante.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Now if...

you
Shadowmoaner
Clipper Nation
Blake
ohmwrecker
johnsmith
Woo-whatever
Lincoln

....could help out...cool~~~~

Been thinking about giving up the thread thing for awhile.
You STILL don't get it.... it's not about quantity, it's about quality....

You're not cool or special for flooding the Club and NFL Forum with stupid threads about your boring life/interests that all inevitably end in you melting down....

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Hell no. I don't even enjoy talking to you. I only keep doing it because I'm too involved at this point and I'm not a quitter.

I really need to get more involved with others here. In my threads it's the same old gang, we all know the ones. Do nothing but bug, actually I'm bored with them.

J.T.
05-17-2013, 07:29 PM
Alternatively, I'm also quite okay with him being Ghosted.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:30 PM
You STILL don't get it.... it's not about quantity, it's about quality....

You're not cool or special for flooding the Club and NFL Forum with stupid threads about your boring life/interests that all inevitably end in you melting down....

You mean like...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214335

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:30 PM
Dead serious, no more threads by Avante.
"Dead serious, Niners win the Super Bowl".... disappear for a month after the Ravens win
"Dead serious, I'll get a 65% record on my NFL picks".... oh wait, that was Mason going 50%
"Dead serious, I'll stop posting for a month if you make a thread".... continue to post after said thread was made

And you expect ANYONE to trust you on a bet? :lol

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Alternatively, I'm also quite okay with him being Ghosted.

So you ran your mouth, trying to tell me shit where I embarrashed ya because you really didn't know anything and you simply can't stand it, I got that.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:32 PM
You mean like...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214335
No, I mean like.....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214232

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214354

And countless others.....

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:34 PM
"Dead serious, Niners win the Super Bowl".... disappear for a month after the Ravens win
"Dead serious, I'll get a 65% record on my NFL picks".... oh wait, that was Mason going 50%
"Dead serious, I'll stop posting for a month if you make a thread".... continue to post after said thread was made

And you expect ANYONE to trust you on a bet? :lol

Then there's reality...

Had to put in a floor/paint a house. Told the wife right after football season.

I went 64% and yes those were Mason's picks here.

That has never happened.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 07:40 PM
I think he should learn something from this experience and stop on his own. He knows exactly what he does that annoys people because he's doing it on purpose. If he can knock it off, I have no problem with the guy.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:41 PM
No, I mean like.....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214232

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214354

And countless others.....

Do I really need to list all your failed threads?

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Also, a lot of the people that argue with Avante are every bit as annoying as he is . . . I won't name names because you probably already know who you are.

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:42 PM
I think he should learn something from this experience and stop on his own. He knows exactly what he does that annoys people because he's doing it on purpose. If he can knock it off, I have no problem with the guy.

What annoys people? Threads they don't have to read? Videos they don't have to watch?

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Also, a lot of the people that argue with Avante are every bit as annoying as he is . . . I won't name names because you probably already know who you are.

Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

I simply counter punch.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 07:44 PM
Bungo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Sssshhh . . . you just don't know when to quit, do ya?

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Sssshhh . . . you just don't know when to quit, do ya?

How about you/others simply post in threads you find interesting by posters you admire? That would solve this problem, you disagree?

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 07:47 PM
How about you/others simply post in thtreads you find interesting by posters you admire? That would sove this problem, you disagree?

I don't admire anyone here . . . what's the fun in that?!

Avante
05-17-2013, 07:48 PM
I don't admire anyone here . . . what's the fun in that?!

So why post in my threads?

Reck
05-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Just posting to make my vote known...

Yes.

That is all.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2013, 07:53 PM
So why post in my threads?

Because you came barreling onto this forum with a head full of steam. You've posted a mountain of irrelevant shit in a very short period of time. You are perplexingly conceited and condescending and you are doing it all on purpose because you crave attention. Any attention at all. Stop complaining about people commenting on your threads. You are getting exactly what you want. Just chill out for awhile.See if you can do this without being an asshole all the time.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 07:56 PM
Do I really need to list all your failed threads?
Don't bother, as your definition of "failed threads" DEFINITELY differs from most people's....

Avante
05-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Agree with everything said, time for a change.

jeebus
05-17-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm down with the pinking. I like to occasionally browse around the club but it's getting harder with so many shitty threads being made daily. The random stories, interesting news links, even the odd Charlie Sheen threads that no one responds to are more exciting than the bullshit from razon. I haven't clicked on 95% of them because it's just one huge grasp for attention and it's not hard to figure out what will be inside.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Agree with everything said, time for a change.
Remember this?

I'd like to apology to the board for being suck a punk/prick/asshole. I'm sorry.

With 2013 just around the I'm looking to change some things, I don't like myself. Been a real grade A ass and that needs to change.

You posted this in December.... it's May and you're still faux-apologizing for the same shit.... why exactly should we believe you now?

Avante
05-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Remember this?

You shouldn't, I wouldn't. So time will tell.

You posted this in December.... it's May and you're still faux-apologizing for the same shit.... why exactly should we believe you now?

Avante
05-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Remember this?

You shouldn't, I wouldn't. Time will tell, I'll do my best.

Latarian Milton
05-17-2013, 08:31 PM
avante can be a decent & active poster but most threads he's started ain't worth much shit imho. im also in for the idea of disabling him to start anymore dogshit threads, whether that means him being pinked or not.

J.T.
05-17-2013, 09:08 PM
So you ran your mouth, trying to tell me shit where I embarrashed ya because you really didn't know anything and you simply can't stand it, I got that.

Still responding to any ol' comment someone makes to you, eh? Oh wait, I didn't direct that one at you. I thought you never start shit? Don't like it? Then don't read me. Boom, roasted!

Btw nothing you know makes me self-conscious about anything I don't know, therefore you can never embarrass me with your pop culture and sports trivia lists. Thanks for playing, and go fuck yourself.

Avante
05-17-2013, 10:15 PM
Still responding to any ol' comment someone makes to you, eh? Oh wait, I didn't direct that one at you. I thought you never start shit? Don't like it? Then don't read me. Boom, roasted!

Btw nothing you know makes me self-conscious about anything I don't know, therefore you can never embarrass me with your pop culture and sports trivia lists. Thanks for playing, and go fuck yourself.

Time to get serious, so I'll start by apologizing. No more silly bullshit.

The Reckoning
05-17-2013, 10:33 PM
:lol

silverblk mystix
05-18-2013, 07:08 AM
lol the OP is a stupid jailbird - and he wants to act as if his opinion means anything...

that is fuckin' rich!

benefactor
05-18-2013, 07:13 AM
Semen shield engaged.

Avante
05-18-2013, 07:19 AM
I think the board could use a new look, maybe some of those who flocked to my threads will now spend that time other places which should be a good thing. I will show my serious side, which will be an upgrade from where I was,

silverblk mystix
05-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Semen shield engaged.

Speaking of idiots...

Wild Cobra
05-19-2013, 06:00 AM
There are so many people who need to be banned, before considering to pink Avante...