PDA

View Full Version : Ok....

Avante
05-17-2013, 08:01 PM
...starting right now, I won't be posting anymore threads, lists or youtube videos....by popular demand.

It really is time to for a change. I love a challenge and will do what I can to be a more an asset and not a liability. I did think a lot of you actually had fun with the joust, guess I was wrong. So if you guys are legit with all this.."stop doing that and this"...then prove it by letting me co-exist without the constant hassle.

I did have the impresson a lot of you came here to fuck around, cut up, act crazy, I didn't pick up on just how serious this was until now. So starting now no more silly shit from me, no more threads to give you guys a place to fuck around, threads that weren't meant to be taken seriously to begin with. I could say...BOO!..7 pages of guys fucking around. Now that this has become serious, so will I.

To show how serious I am, I won't be responding to anyone here.

Moving on.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Remember this?

I'd like to apology to the board for being suck a punk/prick/asshole. I'm sorry.

With 2013 just around the I'm looking to change some things, I don't like myself. Been a real grade A ass and that needs to change.

You posted this in December.... it's May and you're still faux-apologizing for the same shit.... why exactly should we believe you now?

GoodOdor
05-17-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm calling Avante's next excuse for his welching now:

"Mason somehow got on my account and posted that, I never said I'd stop posting!!!"

Reck
05-17-2013, 10:00 PM
This didn't really need an announcement. You said it on that other thread.

:lol making a thread about not making threads. That's rich.