lefty
05-17-2013, 10:44 PM
Last month, in an interview, Whedon hinted at "Brother-sister act"

Now it's confirmed

Wanda http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/images/smilies/grin.gif

http://collider.com/the-avengers-2-quicksilver-scarlet-witch/

LnGrrrR
05-17-2013, 11:01 PM
As long as they aren't all "maybe incestual" like the Ultimates gives off.

lefty
05-18-2013, 12:21 AM
who knows

Latarian Milton
05-18-2013, 10:03 PM
scarlett & downey are musts for the next avengers movie tbh. tony start is such a badass that brings the extrodinary personality to his team that no one else carries, and scarlett is an eyecandy amongst all nasty fights, which will be necessary like the sugar in coffee (which would be otherwise bitter as hell)

TDMVPDPOY
05-19-2013, 02:50 AM
they should get rid of the dog of a character captain america, he serves no purpose and no fkn humor in this....why does he act like his the leader of the groupie?

Jacob1983
05-20-2013, 01:57 AM
Scarlett Witch is hot.

lefty
05-20-2013, 03:22 AM
they should get rid of the dog of a character captain america, he serves no purpose and no fkn humor in this....why does he act like his the leader of the groupie?

Because he is the leader

Mister Sinister
05-20-2013, 10:44 PM
As long as they aren't all "maybe incestual" like the Ultimates gives off.
I don't know, it worked for the von Strucker twins and they were characters that...yeah, no, fuck it. Can't do it. Outside of the brother (Andreas) being part of the Thunderbolts, particularly on Ellis's run on the title, it was just weird. Additionally, with the Ultimate Maximoff kids, iirc, there was no "maybe" about it.

LnGrrrR
05-21-2013, 06:44 AM
I'd have to reread the Ultimates, but I think the "incest" part was technically a maybe, though it was shown that they REALLY love each other. But hey, since Game of Thrones is popular maybe they will use that angle :lol

ChumpDumper
05-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Anyone else getting the impression that Marvel is indirectly trying to cockblock some characters that will probably show up in a Justice League movie?

Ant-Man vs. Atom

Quicksilver vs. Flash

LnGrrrR
05-21-2013, 02:57 PM
Anyone else getting the impression that Marvel is indirectly trying to cockblock some characters that will probably show up in a Justice League movie?

Ant-Man vs. Atom

Quicksilver vs. Flash

:lol Yeah, I could see that reasoning. Though if that's the case, then they should really work on pushing the "Hidden Skulls" storyline ahead of any Martian Manhunter reveal...