PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: I'm gay..

HarlemHeat37
05-18-2013, 03:08 AM
As many of you know, I was temporarily banned the other day for posting a picture of my penis, tbh..in all honesty, this was just a feeler to ascertain the forum's reaction to homosexuality, in this case, a male poster posting an image of male genitalia..

I can no longer live this lie on ST, tbh..

I'm a long-time SpursTalk poster. And I'm gay.

I didn't intend to be the first openly gay poster on SpursTalk, but since I am, I'm proud to have this conversation..I wish I wasn't the poster creating this thread to declare that "I'm different"..if I could have it my own way, somebody else would have made this thread, nobody has, so I pressed the "submit new thread" option, tbh..

I realized I needed to go public when Koolaidman, the original man in the closet, was recently banned..I was secretly holding out until he admitted the obvious, but it was too late, tbh..

Nobody wants to live in fear, tbh..I'm careful not to say the wrong thing on ST..I've endured years of misery and gone to enormous lengths to live this lie, exacerbated by this forum's tendency to use the word "faggot"..it killed me every time I read it..

I'm glad I'm coming out in 2013 rather than 2003, tbh..the climate has shifted, so has public opinion..I've wondered how my fellow STers will react..the simple answer is, I have no idea, tbh..I hope for the best, but I plan for the worst..

I hope I have blazed a path for others to come out, this was necessary in the sports forum community, I hope my revelation will help mitigate the fear of those still in the closet..

HarlemHeat37
05-18-2013, 03:10 AM
Btw, the number 37 in my username was influenced by the 230 men that were arrested in Luebeck in 1937 for being homosexual..still upsets me to think about it, tbh..

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2013, 03:13 AM
french canadia producing poofs nothing to see here

oh yeh france just legalize gay marriage...

The Reckoning
05-18-2013, 03:16 AM
sup timvp

TE
05-18-2013, 03:27 AM
crofl

FkLA
05-18-2013, 03:32 AM
As long as you aint Magics son kind of gay, its cool imo. Congrats on lifting such a heavy load off your shoulders tbh.

Legacy
05-18-2013, 03:33 AM
:spless:

HarlemHeat37
05-18-2013, 03:34 AM
As long as you aint Magics son kind of gay, its cool imo. Congrats on lifting such a heavy load off your shoulders tbh.

Thanks bro, appreciate it, tbh..I've always told you you're one of the most underrated here, tbh..

Technique
05-18-2013, 03:38 AM
You should get a gay rainbow badge

TE
05-18-2013, 03:43 AM
If true, congrats on your announcement tbh...sorry if I offended you, I thought u were trolling:lol

FkLA
05-18-2013, 03:44 AM
Thanks bro, appreciate it, tbh..I've always told you you're one of the most underrated here, tbh..

I wont lie, I had no idea. But at the end of the day, this is what matters: youre my ST nigga, a great guy, and I want you to be happy. Ill love you and support you through it, and if necessary, Ill protect you. Keep your head up tbh.

lefty
05-18-2013, 03:47 AM
Lol trying to steal Collins' thunder

Are you promoting a book we don't know about?

Landon Donofag
05-18-2013, 03:50 AM
I'll let u suck my dick if you stop posting. kthnxbye

Legacy
05-18-2013, 03:50 AM
You're such a brave, brave soul; yes you sure are.

If all is true... "Happy Coming Out" to you!! :toast :lol

D12
05-18-2013, 04:03 AM
Always knew you were a fruit, harlemho. Props to coming out nigga.

Reck
05-18-2013, 04:10 AM
Not sure if serious but hey, more power to you dude.

TheRealCB
05-18-2013, 04:13 AM
Good for you son,it must have been a great burden.

spurs10
05-18-2013, 04:19 AM
Why in the world anyone would be prejudice or hateful toward another person for their sexual preferance is beyond belief. Why would anyone's sexuality be of importance to someone's take on basketball? More power to you man. It's sad that it's still so hard for people to admit or discuss, but there are a lot of ignorant people in the world. Fuck'em and Go Spurs Go!! :hat :flag:

kamikazi_player
05-18-2013, 04:20 AM
I think we all know that HH is trolling imho

lakerhaterade
05-18-2013, 04:34 AM
Threads like this are why HH is elite imfo

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2013, 04:34 AM
maybe he should tell Avante whats it like to suck a dick

lakerhaterade
05-18-2013, 04:35 AM
maybe he should tell Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) whats it like to suck a dick
:lol:lol:lol:lol

TheRealCB
05-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Just out of curiosity,are you the one giving it,or taking it?

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2013, 04:48 AM
Does this mean you're missing out on our Bills-Ravens game...tail-gating bonanza?

EDIT: Toronto game is in dec vs falcons

NRHector
05-18-2013, 04:50 AM
:lol I just love this forum there's always something funny to read

spurs10
05-18-2013, 05:05 AM
I think we all know that HH is trolling imhoMaybe, but the point is, it doesn't matter. Pop's response to the guy that just made the news coming out was 'who gives a shit!'

Thebesteva
05-18-2013, 05:10 AM
As many of you know, I was temporarily banned the other day for posting a picture of my penis, tbh..in all honesty, this was just a feeler to ascertain the forum's reaction to homosexuality, in this case, a male poster posting an image of male genitalia..

I didn't intend to be the first openly gay poster on SpursTalk, but since I am, I'm proud to have this conversation..I wish I wasn't the poster creating this thread to declare that "I'm different"..if I could have it my own way, somebody else would have made this thread, nobody has, so I pressed the "submit new thread" option, tbh..

I realized I needed to go public when Koolaidman, the original man in the closet, was recently banned..I was secretly holding out until he admitted the obvious, but it was too late, tbh..

Nobody wants to live in fear, tbh..I'm careful not to say the wrong thing on ST..I've endured years of misery and gone to enormous lengths to live this lie, exacerbated by this forum's tendency to use the word "faggot"..it killed me every time I read it..

I'm glad I'm coming out in 2013 rather than 2003, tbh..the climate has shifted, so has public opinion..I've wondered how my fellow STers will react..the simple answer is, I have no idea, tbh..I hope for the best, but I plan for the worst..

I hope I have blazed a path for others to come out, this was necessary in the sports forum community, I hope my revelation will help mitigate the fear of those still in the closet..

I appreciate you being honest. I noticed you were a total faggot in most your posts, this takes a ton of pressure off your shoulders. It's good you came out finally.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzjo5mI9Hw1qjaj9lo1_400.gif

LkrFan
05-18-2013, 07:03 AM
OP, pics or you're lying. I dare you! :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
05-18-2013, 07:04 AM
I appreciate you being honest. I noticed you were a total faggot in most your posts, this takes a ton of pressure off your shoulders. It's good you came out finally.

:lol

Venti Quattro
05-18-2013, 07:10 AM

:lmao Hard Gay

DAF86
05-18-2013, 07:22 AM
This is an historic event on SpursTalk history. In a World where it is no longer news for politicians and entertainers to be openly gay, there had been questions over the lack of an openly gay forum members.

Boards, which helped play a key role in changing public opinion on racial discrimination, had come to seem out of step with much of the rest of society. Hopefully this changes that.

tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 07:26 AM
isn't gay abc the first openly gay spurstalk poster?

baseline bum
05-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Btw, the number 37 in my username was influenced by the 230 men that were arrested in Luebeck in 1937 for being homosexual..still upsets me to think about it, tbh..

:cry Thought it was for the inverse fine structures constant modulo 100 :cry
:cry People more interested by black cocks than by science :cry

bluebellmaniac
05-18-2013, 08:09 AM
I thought the Florist was the first? Who has the official list? ;)

baseline bum
05-18-2013, 08:09 AM
:lol I just love this forum there's always something funny to read

I would love to get the reaction of our fellow SS generals Hedydrich and Himmler, but unfortunately LJ Nuremburg'd them.

jeebus
05-18-2013, 08:13 AM
2/10

this is a facebook quality post tbh.

100%duncan
05-18-2013, 08:18 AM
I thought capek was the first open gay here tbh. I read it in one thread.

Bynumite
05-18-2013, 08:22 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/330se1e.gif

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2013, 08:43 AM
thats not how you spell faggot

The Reckoning
05-18-2013, 08:47 AM
noone was here for GayABC?

G-Nob
05-18-2013, 08:53 AM
It's ok. I got made of for reading E! Online yesterday...

dunkman
05-18-2013, 08:59 AM
?

Mugen
05-18-2013, 09:15 AM
I always knew you were a laker fan, HH.

Jose Canseco
05-18-2013, 09:40 AM
nothing wrong with a little prick in the ass every once in a while to get the juices flowing

capek
05-18-2013, 09:45 AM
I thought capek was the first open gay here tbh. I read it in one thread.

That was me dancing circles around hater with words and him only having a gay joke to fall back on :tu

100%duncan
05-18-2013, 09:49 AM

That was me dancing circles around hater with words and him only having a gay joke to fall back on :tu

Oh alright. :lol I fell for dat silly me

Bill_Brasky
05-18-2013, 10:34 AM
nothing wrong with a little prick in the ass every once in a while to get the juices flowing

:lmao

Venti Quattro
05-18-2013, 10:49 AM
I would love to get the reaction of our fellow SS generals Hedydrich and Himmler, but unfortunately LJ Nuremburg'd them.

I thought what he did was more like of Dresden'd. :(

jag
05-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Didn't that lakers fan quickerblade come out as a big homo like a few years ago?

And what about fevertrees?

TheRealCB
05-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Didn't that lakers fan quickerblade come out as a big homo like a few years ago?

And what about fevertrees?

fevertrees just couldn't find a woman so he gave up and started taking it in the ass.It was not by choice.

Trill Clinton
05-18-2013, 11:56 AM
props on coming out, doggie.

jeebus
05-18-2013, 11:59 AM
fevertrees just couldn't find a woman so he gave up and started taking it in the ass.It was not by choice.
what's he gonna do when he can't find a Rear Admiral to plunder his fat ass?

Sybok
05-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Fellow fellator,

Fellatory prowess is a prized skillset among men on Vulcan. Absent the emotional concern over such trivial matters such as gender, the male Vulcan seeks only to understand and to relieve pain in any way possible. It's logical therefore that you, a higher form of this sub-planet's life forms would eventually evolve towards such a status.

May your life contain as much pleasure receiving as it does giving, and may you realize the reward of relieving the pent up pain and anger in the lives of large males all around your area. Realize also there is a healing property in semen, that you not only ingest out of wanton desire, but out of logical direction in survival of the mentally and spiritually fittest.

Live long and prosper.

Sy

p.s. I am not Gay, but celibate.

irishock
05-18-2013, 12:05 PM
:lol HarlemHeat likes to take it in
:lmao :lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
05-18-2013, 12:08 PM
I AINT FALLING FOR THIS ONE BIT! nuh uh...no wayyy

Robz4000
05-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Same

TheRealCB
05-18-2013, 12:39 PM
what's he gonna do when he can't find a Rear Admiral to plunder his fat ass?

There will always be someone.Gay men just don't have the luxury of saying no to an ass like we straight men do.There's just not enough for everyone so they can't be picky.

whitemamba
05-18-2013, 12:43 PM
really not down with gays... but :tu HH

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2013, 12:59 PM
seriously everybody knows ST is a troll forum, if you get offended then you have a small mind, cause you get worst shit then this out in the open...

everybody knows timvp has taken over harlemho account and posting shit which is all legit cause ma nigga is afraid to post in his original account

getting married and having kids is all a fkn lie and sham to protect his family and friends he aint gay....no wonder why my nigga koolaid has cuckhold this clown and he has no problem about it...

Ace
05-18-2013, 01:29 PM
seriously everybody knows ST is a troll forum, if you get offended then you have a small mind, cause you get worst shit then this out in the open...

everybody knows timvp has taken over harlemho account and posting shit which is all legit cause ma nigga is afraid to post in his original account

getting married and having kids is all a fkn lie and sham to protect his family and friends he aint gay....no wonder why my nigga koolaid has cuckhold this clown and he has no problem about it...

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2013, 02:19 PM
This faggot be trolling :nope

jeebus
05-18-2013, 02:25 PM

everybody knows timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) has taken over harlemho account and posting shit which is all legit cause ma nigga is afraid to post in his original account

hi timvp

Thebesteva
05-18-2013, 02:54 PM
hi timvp

So the admin of this site trolls people? Niceeeeeeeeeeeee

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

jeebus
05-18-2013, 04:11 PM
So the admin of this site trolls people? Niceeeeeeeeeeeee

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

timvp probably has over 50-60 trolls, mostly laker fans.

DMC
05-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Don't you know that Kori is actually a Lakers fan from California, and she was trolling Spurs Report until she got caught and got banned, so she started her own forum and got all the gnsf's hot and bothered with over the top Spurs fellating and then she and LJ just tear their hearts out one by one with these Laker trolls. Lately the Lakers have been sucking, but in the day this site was created the Lakers were rolling so it was fertile ground.

Nothing like having your own collection of overly sensitive fans to troll, and you can randomly ban yourself and play good cop/bad cop with your spouse.

HI-FI
05-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Don't you know that Kori is actually a Lakers fan from California, and she was trolling Spurs Report until she got caught and got banned, so she started her own forum and got all the gnsf's hot and bothered with over the top Spurs fellating and then she and LJ just tear their hearts out one by one with these Laker trolls. Lately the Lakers have been sucking, but in the day this site was created the Lakers were rolling so it was fertile ground.

Nothing like having your own collection of overly sensitive fans to troll, and you can randomly ban yourself and play good cop/bad cop with your spouse.
is that true about Kori? what about LJ? was he always a Spur fan or did it happen when he got a work visa for San Antonio?

HarlemHeat37
05-18-2013, 05:31 PM
I wish this wouldn't be such a big deal one day, tbh..everybody makes it such a big deal..

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 05:35 PM

DMC
05-18-2013, 05:39 PM
The avatar needs to change in order for this to gain traction tbh

jeebus
05-18-2013, 05:41 PM
truth. like I said, not a very solid troll job so far

Durant82
05-18-2013, 06:11 PM
I wish this wouldn't be such a big deal one day, tbh..everybody makes it such a big deal..

I applaud and celebrate your courage.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2013, 06:16 PM

lol timvp and kori getting exposed by DMC

King Nupe
05-18-2013, 06:20 PM

No the climate has not changed since 2003, you're still a F.A.G.G.OT

King Nupe
05-18-2013, 06:21 PM

Its not a big deal, we already knew that you were a Faggot

irishock
05-18-2013, 06:28 PM
timvp probably has over 50-60 trolls, mostly laker fans.

I still think timvp was the guy behind both Luva and Cully's impersonators.

Zardari made a million posts until one day it all stops. Thread shows up and makes 3k posts within a month, then suddenly leaves. Now Zardari is back....

td4mvp2k
05-18-2013, 06:33 PM

Bill_Brasky
05-18-2013, 06:48 PM
No the climate has not changed since 2003, you're still a F.A.G.G.OT

:lol still used to the LG gestapo monitoring your every word, i see.

It's OK brother. You can be yourself here.

rayjayjohnson
05-18-2013, 06:52 PM

champagne trolling

Kori Ellis
05-18-2013, 08:11 PM

Close but not really. I was a Tim Duncan fan (not a Spurs fan though), living in L.A., and posting on SpursReport. However, timvp has been a Spurs fan since he was born.
Both of us were banned from SpursReport together after I had posted there for about a year (timvp had posted there for many years). By the time of banning, timvp and I were married (I had moved to S.A.), and I was covering the Spurs for WOAI.com.

Then we started SpursTalk.

Kori Ellis
05-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Oh and congrats to HH on coming out :wtf

jag
05-18-2013, 08:22 PM
I applaud and celebrate your courage.

I agree. One day this won't be such a big deal. Oh, how I long for that day.

HH is a hero to a lot of people, some of whom maybe don't have the courage to come out yet. But courageous actions such as this will pave the way for those people.

Not only do I agree with Harlem's choice/innate desire to engage in coitus with men, I openly celebrate it and congratulate him.

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2013, 08:25 PM
so whose the lucky guy that got to put it in HH pooper?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Since womens basketball players don't deserve their own thread, I'll use this one to bitch about Griner bitching about not being able to openly lick clam at Baylor. If you wanna be an openly Lesbian basketball player, don't go to a fuckin religious school in Waco Texas.

jag
05-18-2013, 08:49 PM
I would like to openly declare my celebration for Brittney Griner and her lifestyle. She's a hero to both straight, and lesbian girls everywhere.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 08:51 PM

Her complaining is the same thing as the black basketball player who :cry'd about getting suspended by BYU

:cryI went to a school named after someone who viewed black people as subhuman yet I shouldn't have expected unfair treatment :cry

Clipper Nation
05-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Since womens basketball players don't deserve their own thread, I'll use this one to bitch about Griner bitching about not being able to openly lick clam at Baylor. If you wanna be an openly Lesbian basketball player, don't go to a fuckin religious school in Waco Texas.
Yeah, but if Baylor doesn't like uninhibited clam-licking, why the fuck do they field a women's basketball team? :lol

AaronY
05-18-2013, 08:54 PM
I would like to request that we never talk about Griner's sex life again..because imagining and visualizing that beast engaging in sex is about as appealing as watching a video of a school bus fire..

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2013, 08:55 PM

Her complaining is the same thing as the black basketball player who :cry'd about getting suspended by BYU

:cryI went to a school named after someone who viewed black people as subhuman yet I shouldn't have expected unfair treatment :cry

people dont give 2 shits about ugly people coming out

now if it was someone hot then its another issue...

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 08:56 PM
people dont give 2 shits about ugly people coming out

now if it was someone hot then its another issue...

Thanks for the productive, well thought out response.

I admire the intellect and foresight that goes into all of your posts.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 08:58 PM
I would like to request that we never talk about Griner's sex life again..because imagining and visualizing that beast engaging in sex is about as appealing as watching a video of a school bus fire..

school bus fires sound pretty appealing

population control tbh

Asif Ali Zardari
05-18-2013, 08:58 PM

This fag just copied the article on Jason Collins coming out and personalized some of the paragraphs.

Collins explained what his number 98 was after too.

What an unoriginal piece of shit.

Asif Ali Zardari
05-18-2013, 09:02 PM
I’m a 34-year-old NBA center. I’m black. And I’m gay.

I didn’t set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I’m happy to start the conversation. I wish I wasn’t the kid in the classroom raising his hand and saying, “I’m different.” If I had my way, someone else would have already done this. Nobody has, which is why I’m raising my hand

I realized I needed to go public when Joe Kennedy, my old roommate at Stanford and now a Massachusetts congressman, told me he had just marched in Boston’s 2012 Gay Pride Parade.

No one wants to live in fear. I’ve always been scared of saying the wrong thing. I don’t sleep well. I never have.

I’m glad I’m coming out in 2013 rather than 2003. The climate has shifted; public opinion has shifted. And yet we still have so much farther to go

"A college classmate tried to persuade me to come out then and there. But I couldn't yet. My one small gesture of solidarity was to wear jersey number 98 with the Celtics and then the Wizards. The number has great significance to the gay community. One of the most notorious antigay hate crimes occurred in 1998. Matthew Shepard, a University of Wyoming student, was kidnapped, tortured and lashed to a prairie fence. He died five days after he was finally found. That same year the Trevor Project was founded.

CitizenDwayne
05-18-2013, 09:04 PM
^ Interesting. I don't think anyone else had ever noticed the parallels.

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2013, 09:04 PM

a clown who allows animals to mount him has no business calling out another cocklover whose unoriginal....

HI-FI
05-18-2013, 09:05 PM
interesting find. i guess HH's love of Canuck cock might be short lived.

rascal
05-18-2013, 09:05 PM

You made a big deal about it by posting it. Why the need to post anything about you being gay in the first place? Am I suppose to congratulate you? I really don't care if your gay or not, just reading the thread to see the reaction of others.

AaronY
05-18-2013, 09:07 PM
school bus fires sound pretty appealing

population control tbh
Tbh the bus that drives these kids to school could use a napalming

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6lvlqEF461r7qsdw.gif

6RNfL6IVWCE

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jesus_camp/

would watch that mos def..

jeebus
05-18-2013, 09:09 PM
speaking of vehicles on fire, any of you nigs seen that video in russia where an SUV caught on fire with people inside? the pulled one out but the other fuckers were gone

HI-FI
05-18-2013, 09:13 PM
speaking of vehicles on fire, any of you nigs seen that video in russia where an SUV caught on fire with people inside? the pulled one out but the other fuckers were gone
tbh, i'm surprised ST doesn't have its own Snuff Film subforum. seems like there's a lot of people on here into that sort of thing.

jeebus
05-18-2013, 09:15 PM
tbh, i'm surprised ST doesn't have its own Snuff Film subforum. seems like there's a lot of people on here into that sort of thing.
troll forum would probably be closest to that but it has yet to be created after the move

redzero
05-18-2013, 09:28 PM
(I'm Happy)

DMC
05-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Close but not really. I was a Tim Duncan fan (not a Spurs fan though), living in L.A., and posting on SpursReport. However, timvp has been a Spurs fan since he was born.
Both of us were banned from SpursReport together after I had posted there for about a year (timvp had posted there for many years). By the time of banning, timvp and I were married (I had moved to S.A.), and I was covering the Spurs for WOAI.com.

My version is more dramatic though. Let's go with that. Ok I'll send it to print.

sook
05-18-2013, 10:52 PM
your a liar

Reck
05-18-2013, 10:55 PM
troll forum would probably be closest to that but it has yet to be created after the move

Did you ever go in there?

I did like twice. Never explored it fully. I just peaked at that hot chicks thread.

jeebus
05-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Did you ever go in there?

I did like twice. Never explored it fully. I just peaked at that hot chicks thread.
A few times when I first signed up but not much after. I'd forget about it most of the time

barakz21
05-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Doesn't matter, still a fellow human being.

AaronY
05-18-2013, 11:29 PM
Didn't know gays were human..thx..

LkrFan
05-18-2013, 11:30 PM
This fag just copied the article on Jason Collins coming out and personalized some of the paragraphs.

Exp:lolsed! :rollin :lmao :rollin

This is a pinkable offense. Do it Kori! :lol

Latarian Milton
05-19-2013, 12:08 AM
canadian bitches are generally gross as shit, which means homosexuality ain't always a bad option in canada compared to commiting the rest of your life to an ugly whale tbh. too bad you're not smart enough to be a celibate like me tbh. if you don't have no interest in bitches you can simply become a celibate and feel proud of it, rather than live with cover-ups everyday as a gay imho

Latarian Milton
05-19-2013, 12:14 AM

you haven't been here long enough. kori had followed tim duncan since his hs years and she became a fan of him before any spurs fan. living in LA doesn't necessarily mean being a laker or clipper fan imho

lefty
05-19-2013, 12:25 AM
http://mjcdn.motherjones.com/preset_16/jason-collins.jpg

Reck
05-19-2013, 12:28 AM
http://mjcdn.motherjones.com/preset_16/jason-collins.jpg

Jefferson deadly afraid of Collins right about now.

I'd out the little twat if I was Collins. Its not like its a super secret or anything. lol

AaronY
05-19-2013, 12:49 AM

Jefferson deadly afraid of Collins right about now.

I'd out the little twat if I was Collins. Its not like its a super secret or anything. lol
Tbh unless the guy comes out himself and admits it doesn't even seem like it matters..they had pics of Kerry Rhodes dry humping some twink and no one cared..

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 02:12 AM
HarlemHeats FB profile pic tbh

http://i46.tinypic.com/wjwebn.jpg

FkLA
05-19-2013, 04:46 AM
:lol None of you read Collins coming out interview ?

DMC
05-19-2013, 08:07 AM
you haven't been here long enough. kori had followed tim duncan since his hs years and she became a fan of him before any spurs fan. living in LA doesn't necessarily mean being a laker or clipper fan imho

No, really?

jag
05-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the productive, well thought out response.

I admire the intellect and foresight that goes into all of your posts.

100%duncan
05-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Asif nailed it tbh :lol

jeebus
05-19-2013, 10:03 AM
Asif nailed it tbh :lol

that's because Asif = HH

100%duncan
05-19-2013, 10:06 AM
that's because Asif = HH

Why would HH destroy his own schtick tbh :lol

Bill_Brasky
05-19-2013, 10:25 AM

Great detective work, Deputy Dipshit. How long did it take your to piece together that puzzle?

jeebus
05-19-2013, 11:52 AM

because he's gay?

Splits
05-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Great detective work, Deputy Dipshit. How long did it take your to piece together that puzzle?

:lol no shit. I thought it the whole point of the thread when I first read it, tbh.

Spurs9
05-19-2013, 12:23 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/a0/fc/a0fcfd_1399878.jpg
http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/a0/fc/a0fcfd_1399878.jpg

symple19
05-19-2013, 12:27 PM

ffadicted
05-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Moments like this remind me why I keep coming to spurstalk despite the massive inflow of shit gnsf takes

Quadzilla99
05-19-2013, 04:41 PM

He probably is worried people will actually think he's gay.

Quadzilla99
05-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Also, he wants everyone to see how funny what he's doing is. And God, is it ever hilarious.

HarlemHeat37
05-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Also, he wants everyone to see how funny what he's doing is. And God, is it ever hilarious.

:lol I'm not actually gay, tbh..

If I was, I hope it wouldn't be a big deal, though..one day it won't be a big deal:(..tbh..

Reck
05-19-2013, 10:39 PM
:lol I'm not actually gay, tbh..

If I was, I hope it wouldn't be a big deal, though..one day it won't be a big deal:(..tbh..

I'm still going to hold the end of my deal. :cry

Thebesteva
05-22-2013, 12:24 AM
BUMP, Harlem back in the closet again.

HarlemHeat37
05-22-2013, 12:25 AM
:lol wait for my bump in 2 minutes, tbh..

Thebesteva
05-22-2013, 12:25 AM
:lol wait for my bump in 2 minutes, tbh..

Remember that one time you came out of the closet?

AaronY
05-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Oh, yeah let's discuss this some more..my life just didnt fell complete with some of this stuff was left unresolved..

Thebesteva
05-24-2013, 12:48 PM
bump

AaronY
05-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Taking a joke a guy made seriously,..Wow, way to dominate..

AaronY
05-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Whoever is in double H's corner..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1329594/throw-in-the-towel-o.gif

I mean seriously..

Rogue
05-24-2013, 08:54 PM
HH started this thread as a deal to get his account back imho. if i start a "im a Scarlett Johansson stalker" thread is there any chance that i could get my LM account back, tbh?

JohnnyMax
05-25-2013, 02:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9q0bL0c.gif

AaronY
05-25-2013, 04:22 PM
^Excellent point

DAF86
05-25-2013, 04:46 PM

Have you ever admitted being a Laker/Kobe fan?

DAF86
05-25-2013, 04:55 PM

Maybe because timvp and Kori Ellis made him do this thread so he could get unbanned and he wanted to make sure everyone know he isn't really gay? I'm just guessing here.

Reck
05-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Maybe because timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) and Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6) made him do this thread so he could get unbanned and he wanted to make sure everyone know he isn't really gay? I'm just guessing here.

She said him and DD got a 1 day ban so why make HH make a gay thread? What was DD punishment? He got his account back without having to make an uber gay thread.

J.T.
05-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Damn I always thought the 37 was for the number of dicks you've sucked. In a row.

RD2191
05-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Damn I always thought the 37 was for the number of dicks you've sucked. In a row.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2013, 09:38 AM

Calispursfan11
07-28-2013, 08:00 AM
Bump.

Calispursfan11
07-28-2013, 06:11 PM

Evidence of gayness doesn't get any more incriminating tbh.

whitemamba
07-28-2013, 06:16 PM
:lol faggots

Calispursfan11
07-28-2013, 06:24 PM
:lol faggots

:lmao I mean, when someone calls himself a faggot, you kinda just have to agree. So that's really all I'm doing is agreeing here.

Bynumite
07-28-2013, 06:29 PM
HarlemFaggot :lmao

The things that mouth would do to Lebron if they were in the same room :lmao

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 08:27 AM

AchillesHeel
02-10-2014, 02:14 AM
lol faggot

irishock
02-10-2014, 02:18 AM

This turned out to be Harlem's troll :lol

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 02:27 AM
lol faggot
i dont want to pile on, but the butthurt is showing tbh

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 02:32 AM
i dont want to pile on, but the butthurt is showing tbh

LOL dont start you fucking vulture

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 02:34 AM
LOL dont start you fucking vulture
:lol guilty, though he did bump an old troll thread after being on the meaningless worst poster list

gyot

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 02:37 AM
:lol guilty, though he did bump an old troll thread after being on the meaningless worst poster list

gyot

It's hard not to when someone posts you're a horrible poster and has a thread titled I'm gay. I mean it just makes sense. :lol

However, Harlem has calmed down since I first joined. He's actually a quasi decent poster, I remember his entire shtick was just to call every new Laker poster 'the shittiest poster' he's ever seen.

N0 Lyfe is getting it now, but tbf to Harlem, N0 Lyfe is the shittiest fucking poster in message board history.

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 02:38 AM
It's hard not to when someone posts you're a horrible poster and has a thread titled I'm gay. I mean it just makes sense. :lol

However, Harlem has calmed down since I first joined. He's actually a quasi decent poster, I remember his entire shtick was just to call every new Laker poster 'the shittiest poster' he's ever seen.

N0 Lyfe is getting it now, but tbf to Harlem, N0 Lyfe is the shittiest fucking poster in message board history.
you used to have serious beef with Harlem iirc :lol

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 02:52 AM
you used to have serious beef with Harlem iirc :lol

There you go again vulture. Trying to start drama. Fuckin armenians

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 02:59 AM
There you go again vulture. Trying to start drama. Fuckin armenians
that insult hurts a lot less coming from another armo

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 03:00 AM
that insult hurts a lot less coming from another armo

I'm not Armenian, I'm a black man in denial.

AchillesHeel
02-10-2014, 03:07 AM

He called me a shitty poster for sticking up for my team in the NBA Finals, while he was rooting for Miami Heat and Lebron James, how all these spurfans are giving this faggot a pass is beyond me.

HI-FI
02-10-2014, 03:07 AM
I'm not Armenian, I'm a black man in denial.
are you really Armenian? y'all niggas everywhere.

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 03:08 AM
are you really Armenian? y'all niggas everywhere.
shhh. you're gna blow our cover. the movement has already begun

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 03:08 AM
He called me a shitty poster for sticking up for my team in the NBA Finals, while he was rooting for Miami Heat and Lebron James, how all these spurfans are giving this faggot a pass is beyond me.

For some odd reason, on a Spurs board, Lebron is beloved.

HI-FI
02-10-2014, 03:09 AM
didn't you say you were a Laker fan or is that going along with his insult?

AchillesHeel
02-10-2014, 03:29 AM
didn't you say you were a Laker fan or is that going along with his insult?

Tbh I am a Laker fan, but he's still a Lebron stan, who rooted against the Spurs in the NBA Forum, and everyone was fine with him doing that.

Rogue
02-10-2014, 04:49 AM
the fact that he promised to be out until december but came right back the next night was also worthy of disdain, tbh. And I remember Harlemfag and mono were the only two posters who literally shed tears after 6 of the 11' finals, mono was moved to tears of course while the fag was just butthurt his boy Lebron got beaten to earth.

Reck
02-10-2014, 06:41 PM
This turned out to be Harlem's troll :lol

So he used one of his troll to clarified he WASN'T gay and called himself an unoriginal piece of shit fag?

Makes sense..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o9MGphc_jgw/UVSo11dql8I/AAAAAAAALIo/IWWSBoxTDFg/s1600/thumbs-up.gif

FuzzyLumpkins
02-10-2014, 07:19 PM

fevertrees has you beat by years.

Franklin
04-17-2014, 09:55 PM
Harlem is Gay thread 2.0 ensuing...

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 09:56 PM
:lol People still taking the bait almost a year later

Kawhi
04-17-2014, 09:59 PM

03-27-2015, 02:45 AM
lol faggot

apalisoc_9
03-27-2015, 03:00 AM
Spurstalk is filled with insecure men..Not surprised.

OP is one of the best posters ever, IMO.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 03:04 AM
Spurstalk is filled with insecure men
this is very true. several posters actually need to pump themselves up with alternate accounts, or have their e-buddies come in and talk them up. its really sad

Infinite_limit
03-27-2015, 04:44 AM
Troll is worse than a homo

TDMVPDPOY
03-27-2015, 06:41 AM

he suck ur dick for free

apalisoc_9
03-27-2015, 08:21 AM

Who is that Mulato in your sig?

Damn...

Brazil
03-27-2015, 08:35 AM
Spurstalk is filled with insecure men..Not surprised.

OP is one of the best posters ever, IMO.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/You+are+funny+i+will+kill+you+last+_493f2fc9c54233 2cea0edd10c9cec978.jpg

DMC
01-13-2019, 03:08 AM
Still proud of HH37 for coming out.

DMC
01-13-2019, 03:09 AM
Not sure if serious but hey, more power to you dude.

Tranny showing early signs :lol

Corporal_Upham
01-13-2019, 08:31 AM
Still proud of HH37 for coming out.
Fiending for some black meat, Harlem he wants your D bro.:lol