PDA

View Full Version : 10 Years for Spanking?

Nbadan
07-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Strippers arrested for Spanking (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SPANKING_STRIPPERS?SITE=NYMID&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT)

JACKSONVILLE, Ark. (AP) -- Three strippers and two nightclub managers have been arrested for allegedly spanking a trucker at his 31st birthday bash and severely bruising his backside.

After his friends paid $25, Keith Lowery was handcuffed and spanked with a 3-foot-long paddle and a belt while one of the strippers restrained his head with her legs, investigators with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office said.

Kelly Eslick, 21, a stripper at Sensations nightclub in Jacksonville admitted to police that she used a paddle drilled with holes for less air resistance while the two other dancers, Lisa Nolen, 23, and Charlene Smith, 23, used the belt.

The three women were charged with misdemeanor battery, and they and two other club employees - James Daugherty, 31, and Dena Mitchell, 30 - were charged with participating in an obscene performance at a live public show, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Geez, you would think that this guy would take his medicine and like it. Shouldn't his friends be arrested for solicitation and conspiracy?

:hat

Marcus Bryant
07-11-2005, 03:57 PM
That happened to me at PT's on my 21st birthday.

SWC Bonfire
07-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Who pressed charges? They must have been ugly. :lol

SpursWoman
07-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Yeah, but was it a 16 year old they were spanking? :lol :lol

ObiwanGinobili
07-11-2005, 04:06 PM
uhm, if you don't want ot be spanked by half ned chicks while one of them holds your head between her legs...... then don't go to a strip club on your birthday.
:rolleyes
maybe his friends should've took him to chukie cheese instead.

Timoha
07-11-2005, 04:11 PM
This is fetish/bdsm descrimination in a way. For some reason the governemnt always tries to make laws about which consensual sexual activities are legal or illigal. Kind of like "sodomy" was illigal in Texas for a while.

MannyIsGod
07-11-2005, 04:15 PM
This is fetish/bdsm descrimination in a way. For some reason the governemnt always tries to make laws about which consensual sexual activities are legal or illigal. Kind of like "sodomy" was illigal in Texas for a while.
It's not discrimination. Don't pull out that card. No one is prosecuting 2 people for doing what they want at home, they are prosecuting because one person didn't want that done.

People shouldn't fuck around with people that don't want to be fucked with.

SWC Bonfire
07-11-2005, 04:16 PM
People shouldn't fuck around with people that don't want to be fucked with.

Like I said, the strippers must have been ugly. :lol

MannyIsGod
07-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Dan, the man didn't want this done to him. There is a difference between going to a titty bar to see some naked women and getting your ass beat. The friends should be tossed in with the rest of the lot if they are going to press charges though. Not this selective bullshit.

Useruser666
07-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Why does every thread have to turn into something sexual! :pctoss

midgetonadonkey
07-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Instead of the 10 years, they should let him spank the girls. As Billie Jean would say "Fair is Fair!"

Timoha
07-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Well, the article doesn't state wheather it was the the guy who pressed charges or if it was something that the police or the bystanders just didn't agree with. I've known some clubs that have been raided or closed down by the police simply because they didn't fir the definition of what is "normal."

jalbre6
07-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Instead of the 10 years, they should let him spank the girls. As Billie Jean would say "Fair is Fair!"

Thank you for the opportunity to post a Helen Slater picture.

http://www.bunnweb.org/helenslater/bjean/slater5.jpg

And truckers complaining about birthday spankings at the titty-bar lose their man cards.

MannyIsGod
07-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, the article doesn't state wheather it was the the guy who pressed charges or if it was something that the police or the bystanders just didn't agree with. I've known some clubs that have been raided or closed down by the police simply because they didn't fir the definition of what is "normal."
They have no case for battery unless the man presses charges.

Useruser666
07-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Is this another jack off thread?

SpursWoman
07-11-2005, 04:24 PM
And truckers complaining about birthday spankings at the titty-bar lose their man cards.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
07-11-2005, 04:28 PM
this reminds me of a few years back. A women went to a strip club with soem friends to celebrate her birthday. She's the birthday girl, so the hunks let her sit i nthe special chair in the middle of the stage.
Anyway she pressed charges for harassment and battery. She was traumitzed by havign asses and packages shoved in her face.

and I say the same thing. Maybe she should have gone to Olive Garden instead.

midgetonadonkey
07-11-2005, 04:31 PM

Ahhhh. My dream girl!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-11-2005, 05:18 PM

damn she was a sexy bitch before cutting her damn hair like that

come back billie!!!!

Zombie
07-11-2005, 09:26 PM
This Trucker would loved to be spanked!
That fucker is down right not right. I'd say about 80% of the male drivers go to Boystown atleast once when they get down to Laredo. I have even seen drivers convince their wives to go with them.

Johnny Tightlips
07-11-2005, 10:30 PM
i've spanked alotta things...

Zombie
07-11-2005, 10:53 PM
i've spanked alotta things...
tell us more here-http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21403 (lol)