PDA

View Full Version : Going to Dallas in a few weeks to look for apartments

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 07:25 PM
I wanna live around young people. Preferably ones with really superficial girls who like partying.

Start giving me some places/areas to look at.

jag
05-18-2013, 07:51 PM
I wanna live around young people. Preferably ones with really superficial girls who like partying.

Atta boy

I was worried you might try to find a good Jewish girl to settle down with. You're too young for that. You need dirty skanks (who don't look dirty) to show you the sexual ropes for the next few years so you don't end up laying pipe like a virgin for the rest of your life and get cheated on 20 years from now.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Atta boy

I was worried you might try to find a good Jewish girl to settle down with. You're too young for that. You need dirty skanks (who don't look dirty) to show you the sexual ropes for the next few years so you don't end up laying pipe like a virgin for the rest of your life and get cheated on 20 years from now.
:lmao

Seeing how Jewish women age, marrying a Jewish girl is never going to happen. I'd almost rather marry a black girl (almost being the key word).

Since I told you via PM where I am working, the objective is to be able to tell extremely superficial girls where I work so they get an instantaneous pussyboner and the rest takes care of itself. I'll be working 60-70 hours a week so I really don't feel like putting in a ton of effort in that department.

jag
05-18-2013, 08:04 PM
I'd almost rather marry a black girl (almost being the key word).

:lol

Your strategy is nearly flawless. Gotta watch the herps though. I was lucky to make it out clean. I count my blessings everyday.

leemajors
05-18-2013, 08:36 PM
:lmao

Seeing how Jewish women age, marrying a Jewish girl is never going to happen. I'd almost rather marry a black girl (almost being the key word).

Since I told you via PM where I am working, the objective is to be able to tell extremely superficial girls where I work so they get an instantaneous pussyboner and the rest takes care of itself. I'll be working 60-70 hours a week so I really don't feel like putting in a ton of effort in that department.

Don't go near SMU then, they got waaay more money.

Latarian Milton
05-18-2013, 10:24 PM
it ain't a decent job when you have to work 60-70 hours a week, unless you get paid ultra-big money accordingly imho. you don't need to look for any apartments and live away from home with some bitch or shit, and like jag said above, it's too early for your to settle down with a damn fucking bitch (no matter what race she is) while you're still in your early 20s.

you parents have a luxurious house and give you all $ to spend as much as you like, don't see how you managed to convince yourself to leave your home tbh. you have the luxury to do whatever you enjoy w/o living frugally like most other niggas of your age. the job that you're currently employed at might be a real good one that will promise you a great future, but 60-70 hours of work a week still sounds too much to me tbh, unless it includes 30-40 hours of time which you can spend posting on spurstalk at work

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 10:43 PM
it ain't a decent job when you have to work 60-70 hours a week, unless you get paid ultra-big money accordingly imho. you don't need to look for any apartments and live away from home with some bitch or shit, and like jag said above, it's too early for your to settle down with a damn fucking bitch (no matter what race she is) while you're still in your early 20s.

you parents have a luxurious house and give you all $ to spend as much as you like, don't see how you managed to convince yourself to leave your home tbh. you have the luxury to do whatever you enjoy w/o living frugally like most other niggas of your age. the job that you're currently employed at might be a real good one that will promise you a great future, but 60-70 hours of work a week still sounds too much to me tbh, unless it includes 30-40 hours of time which you can spend posting on spurstalk at work

Thanks for the career/life advice brah. Rather than respond to everything in here that makes no sense, I'm gonna get this thread back on track.

Does anyone have any actual apartment advice :lol? More specifically I'd like to spend around $800 a month ($1000 tops) and in the central Dallas area.

Durant82
05-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Just remember that the further south you go, the blacker Dallas gets.

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2013, 11:23 PM
..and the closer you are to Mexico.

jeebus
05-18-2013, 11:40 PM
paging BUMP

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Just remember that the further south you go, the blacker Dallas gets.
Yeah that's how Phoenix/Tucson work if you replace "blacker" with "more Mexican". I already knew I wasn't gonna live South of the downtown area :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2013, 01:04 AM
..and the closer you are to Mexico.

but the further you get to Oklahoma

The Reckoning
05-19-2013, 02:57 AM
plano/frisco area is nice, but a little ways from the city

Lincoln
05-19-2013, 03:04 AM
Plano/frisco/McKinney is the nice rich suburbs up north tbh. Only a 25-30 min drive to downtown Dallas down central rxpressway

Spur|n|Austin
05-19-2013, 03:09 AM
Big transition, DOK!

You're awesome sir..

Dirk Oneanddoneski
05-19-2013, 03:27 AM
Oak Lawn n!gga!

Huey Freeman
05-19-2013, 04:24 AM
Highland Park tbh.
A lot of affordable apartments out there believe it or not. A lot of superficial rich bitches out there to if that's your fancy.

G-Nob
05-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Oak Lawn n!gga!

Nope. Area of the gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it...

Avante
05-19-2013, 06:57 PM
What's the...Deep Ellum...like? Ghetto?

DPG21920
05-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Brah - didn't you already make this thread? I literally told you everything you need to know from someone who's opinion holds weight.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Brah - didn't you already make this thread? I literally told you everything you need to know from someone who's opinion holds weight.

I asked you and the info you gave me has been really useful, I'm just trying to get more ideas just so I have more places to look at when I go.

Thank you for the links you gave me, btw.

DPG21920
05-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Only place to look for a yuppie of your stature is in Uptown/Lower Greenville/The Village. Maybe downtown.

Creepn
05-20-2013, 12:50 AM
Only place to look for a yuppie of your stature is in Uptown/Lower Greenville/The Village. Maybe downtown.

Downtown for yuppies? Didn't get that feeling when I lived on Main St.

But ya, Uptown is where all the pretentious yuppies live. McKinney area is where you'll feel white at Dok. Make sure you wear a blazer or go live in Oak Cliff.