PDA

View Full Version : man accused of first degree murder for killing a cluster of cells...

russellgoat
05-18-2013, 10:55 PM
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/fbi-agents-arrested-the-son-of-a-tampa-doctor-for-the-murder-of-his-unborn-child

Wild Cobra
05-19-2013, 12:46 AM
Good.

ElNono
05-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Makes sense.

Latarian Milton
05-19-2013, 01:29 AM
i feel it is lame everytime i flush my semen down the toilet after getting done masturbating, but i never feel no guilt. my sperms ain't never gonna lead to lives anyways since im a celibate.

The Reckoning
05-19-2013, 07:12 AM
meh he basically assaulted his girlfriend if anything. those pills cant be healthy.

boutons_deux
05-19-2013, 10:55 AM
meh he basically assaulted his girlfriend if anything. those pills cant be healthy.

Please give scientific link proving mifepristone isn't healthy, or less safe than other early-termination methods, something other than your bias.

The Reckoning
05-19-2013, 11:09 AM
Please give scientific link proving mifepristone isn't healthy, or less safe than other early-termination methods, something other than your bias.

ok do you want anyone substituting any kind of medication in place of your zoloft without your knowledge?

boutons_deux
05-19-2013, 11:11 AM
ok do you want anyone substituting any kind of medication in place of your zoloft without your knowledge?

I was not asking about what the guy did, but scientific, epidemiological evidence for your "(I think) those pills cant be healthy."

The Reckoning
05-19-2013, 11:13 AM
if they were healthy doctors would be prescribing them for dietary reasons :lol or would be available over the counter.

anything else is assault, imo.

not to mention her dosage was completely fucked.

GoodOdor
05-19-2013, 12:17 PM
This brings up an interesting point though -

Say you and the gf are practicing safe sex - she's on birth control, or you use condoms. You both express that you do not want kids at the time.

Turns out, she somehow gets pregnant anyway - and decides to keep the baby. What rights does the guy have in this case? he never wanted a kid and now he

has no say in basically either 18 years of raising a child, or 18 years of crippling child support.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-19-2013, 02:31 PM
:cry I wanted to have the kid and force my boyfriend to support it financially even when he doesn't want to :cry